The Sunbather Ch. 04

Story Info
Continuation of the second meeting with "the stranger".
2.2k words
4.71
3.5k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 08/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jerseygb
jerseygb
35 Followers

Continuation of the second meeting with "the stranger" cock sucking, fucking, watersports, fisting, kink.

Gay male, anal, nude, cock sucking, kissing, cumming, erotic coupling, exhibitionist, gay sex, sensual, younger man, fucking, watersports, fisting

The evening was a long way from being over but right now we just sat there in silence, basking in the afterglow of our intense coupling. (see The Sunbather Ch 03).

After coming down from that erotic high, we took a break to get something to drink. We needed water first of all to replenish our drained bodies. We also needed to rest up for the next round of play. We both knew we were just getting started.

I asked my new friend if he had any bottled beer. He said sure and led me out to his private deck. We were still both naked, it was early evening and still hot and the privacy his deck afforded allowed us to do pretty much anything we wanted as long as we didn't make a lot of noise. That was fine with me. I like being naked and outdoors. This was perfect.

He had a cooler loaded with beer and water. The deck also had a soft, bouncy synthetic surface that allowed us to engage in just about any sex act we wanted without the worry of bruising our bodies. He also had a hose that was used to wash down the surface. There was even a shelf with some lube, vibrators, and various sex toys. Hmm, I thought to myself, this is interesting. And exciting.

I opened a bottle of beer. My new friend, "The Stranger" watched me as I got on my hands and knees. I lubed up my asshole. I then inserted the bottle of beer in my ass and poured the entire contents inside me. I looked up at him. He didn't seem shocked. He seemed curious and gave me a smile when our eyes met. I took a second bottle of beer, removed the cap, and proceeded to pour its contents inside my colon as well. I then laid down on my back as I allowed the beer to settle in and work its way up my colon. My new friend was sitting in a comfortable chair, drinking his beer as he watched me give myself a double dose of beer enema.

I told him I liked to make sure I was cleaned out before playing more. I had cleaned myself out earlier before I arrived at his place but that was a few hours ago. Plus, I loved the pleasant and instant buzz the beer was giving me having it mainlined into my body.

The sun was setting soon as we watched and listen to the birds and other creatures in the secluded pond located behind his townhome. This gave me time for the beer to do its work. After a while I asked where his bathroom was and if he had a hose in the shower I could use. He showed me and said to take whatever time I needed.

I love the feeling of giving myself an enema and especially a beer enema. Very erotic and arousing. My new friend noticed that my cock was once again rock hard as I excused myself to use the bathroom and shower. He continued to drink plenty of water and beer, filling his bladder in anticipation of what was to come.

When I returned my new friend reminded me of when we first met. It was just the other day. I was sunbathing in the nude at my "secret" location when he happened to come upon me. I never really found out, until now, how that happened. He said he was on the walking path when I first left the parking lot. He saw me exit the walking path and head into the woods. He was curious but didn't think too much about it at the time. Later after finishing up his walk, he came by the same place he had seen me exit the path carrying a bag over my shoulder. He decided to see what was up with that or if I was still even around.

He followed what what could have been a deer's path and eventually came upon the open clearing that I had discovered. He noticed there was a path through the taller grass but didn't see anyone. He followed that path to the other side of the clearing were there was a stand of 7-8-foot-tall plants. When he walked around that section that's when he discovered me. I was naked and had just finished pouring a beer into my ass. He let me know that this surprised him but also intrigued and turned him on. He quietly watched for a while to get a better sense of what was going on and also was becoming even more aroused in the process, removing his shorts and stroking his cock.

That's when he decided to participate and also when I happened to open my eyes and notice him standing there. He had been watching for a long time by then and his bladder was pretty full. On the spur of the moment and getting a sense this was the right thing to do, he approached me, stook at my feet and started to piss on me. Well, you know the rest of that story.

So here I was coming out of the shower area after having given myself a beer enema and using his shower hose to further clean myself out. He had been drinking water and beer and his bladder was again at the point where he need to relieve himself. After telling me this backstory of how he first saw me, he had me get on my knees and proceeded to piss on my body and my welcoming open mouth. His bladder was full so he had a lot of piss to share with me. He soaked my hair, my face, pissed into my mouth, and continued down my body and back up again aiming any remaining piss into my mouth.

This was wonderful and very erotic for me.

When he was finished, I was fully drenched from head to toe and taken a good portion into my mouth, swallowing most of it. It was nice to find someone who enjoyed giving watersports as much as I enjoyed receiving. I was wondering at this point it he might also like to be on the receiving end sometime. Maybe something to look forward to.

Totally soaked, I laid back down on my back. He straddled my body and knelt down so our cocks were touching each other. My body was wet and all slicked up from his piss shower. He leaned in to give me a long, passionate kiss. He rested his sweating body on top of my piss covered body. Cock to cock. Stomach to stomach. Chest to chest. He slide his body around on top of mine... now that was very hot.

He then slid his body back down toward my feet. Letting his lips and mouth work their way from my mouth to my neck, to my chest, pausing at each nipple for a spell. Then he continued kissing his way down my chest, to my stomach to my cock, here he paused again and took my still rock-hard cock into his mouth. He spent a few minutes slowing sucking my cock and licking up any of his remaining piss. He released my cock and smiled at me.

He then sat back on his haunches. Lifted my legs, pushing them against my chest with my feet over my head. He gave my ass an appreciated look, reached over to grab some lube with one hand while he held my legs with his other arm. He squirted the onto my puckered asshole. Worked in around and inside me with his fingers. Inserted a few more fingers. Then positioned himself and entered my ass with his hard cock in one slow, continuous motion. He bottomed out inside me. Leaned in again and kissed my lips. Slowly giving me a fucking for just a short while.

He then withdrew his cock. Still stiff and leaking a little. He had me turn over so I was now on my hands and knees. He pulled a pillow over and placed in underneath my midsection and had me settle down onto my stomach with my ass pocking up in the air. He leaned and kissed my ass. He inserted his tongue and started to give me a deep ask licking. Swirling his tongue, sucking with his mouth. Talk about a turn-on...

He then lubed up his fingers and hand again and started to play with my asshole. Inserting a few fingers. Playing with me. Opening me up a little more each time. Inserting more fingers, expanding them to open my hole even more. He squirted more lube directly into my partially open asshole. Swirled it around some more and formed a cone with his fingers. He pushed them inside me, opening me up even more. Finally his entire hand slid inside me with my ass clenching around his wrist.

He left his had there, letting me adjust to the experience. My pucker was clenching and releasing on his wrist. He started moving his hand around a little, pushing deeper inside me. Feeling my inner walls, exploring my innermost private parts. He formed a fist while his hand was inside. He started to pull back a little and push in a little with my fist, causing me to experience flashes of light as he massage my aroused prostate (if a prostate can be aroused).

He continued playing with my ass with his hand inside me. He alternated opening his hand and pushing in deeper, exploring my insides, moving his hand and arm in up to his forearm now. I was beginning to writhe and buck. I was panting and sweating. He was driving inside me deeper and deeper. Winding his way up my colon, up to his elbow now, touching places that no hand has ever touched before. I was in total extasy.

He stayed inside me at that depth for a while, slowing moving and rotating his hand and arm around. Playing, exploring, driving me crazy with lust. He then stated the longgggg, slowwwww process of removing his hand and arm. Keeping his fist. When he was reaching my opening, I didn't know how much more of this I could take. I had never experienced anyone's hand and arm that deep inside me. I was panting. I was shaking. I was moaning. I was sweating. I was clenching.

Then it happened, his fist popped out of my hole. My gaping hole. He didn't wait more than a second when he punched his fist right back inside me. That just about drove me over the edge. He pulled out and punched back inside me again... and again... and again... and again...

He pulled his fist out one last time, or at least I thought it was.

My eyes were closed and rolled back into my head. I was panting and sweating. I was softly moaning in pleasure. I was gaping wide open to the fresh outdoor air.

And I had forgotten about his sex toys.

Until I felt something different at the gaping opening of my hole. It was a different texture than his hand, and larger. Much larger. He had first squirted more lube in and around my hole.

I don't know what sex toy it was. It didn't really matter to me at this point. I was completely open to allowing him to do whatever he wanted... He pushed the lubed toy inside me, stretching my already wide-open hole even more. Did I mention that this toy was larger than his hand? Much larger. In fact I didn't know if he could get it all the way in.

He pushed in slow. In and out motions, taking his time, stretching me out more than I could possibly imagine. He later commented that he didn't think he would be able to get it in. He added more lube. He continued to tease and push, allowing me to adjust and stretch. More and more. Oh, God, what was happening to me. Pain and pleasure all at once. So intense, I was panting like a dog.

And then the largest part just slid right in as if it belonged there. My sphincter clenched around the narrower base. My eyes were wide open. I was looking at his surprised expression. I was still panting. I could feel my insides stretched to a limit I couldn't imagine. I could feel the texture of the toy touching the walls of my colon.

We both just froze in that position for several minutes, allowing my body to adjust. Allowing my breathing do regain some semblance of normalcy. Allowing me to regain some sense of composure.

I looked at him. He looked at me. We were both thinking, how in the hell are we going to get that thing out of me. Then we both broke up and started laughing. At least I laughed only until I couldn't anymore. My ass clenching and relaxing with each laugh. What a sight that must have been.

End part 4

jerseygb
jerseygb
35 Followers