The Sunbather Ch. 05

Story Info
Caught by surprise cruising at night.
1.3k words
4.34
2.6k
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 08/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jerseygb
jerseygb
34 Followers

This is part of the sunbather series but it takes place at night.

I was returning from watching a baseball game. It was a warm late summer evening. There was still a little light left and I was feeling more than a little horny.

I decided to stop by my favorite outdoor spot to do a little cruising. If there was no action, I would just play with myself.

As I have mentioned before, there is one main parking lot for the trails at this park but there are also two other parking lots. One for the new pickleball court and one for the dog park. They are all very close to each other. The trail and the dog parking lots are separated by a stand of dense trees and connected by a bike/walking path.

The dog parking lot is very close to this stand of trees and that is where I go when I am hooking up with someone or just wanting to play with myself, like now. It is just a short walk to this secluded stand of trees.

On this early night there were only a few vehicles in the parking lots so the chances of hooking up with someone currently there were slim. I decided to just head in and play with myself. That's always fun.

The end of summer was approaching. It was getting dark earlier. It was still nice and warm out. I parked, grabbed my blanket and bag of supplies out of my trunk and walked to the secluded stand of trees.

Once in there I can see out to the two parking lots but no one can see me berceuse of the dense foliage. I can also keep track of the coming and going of cars and trucks just by listening to the sounds.

I also have my stash of beer hidden there. I like the slim blue Platinum cans. The alcoholic level is higher and the slimness of the tall cans makes it easier to insert into my bottom.

I do like my beer enemas.

I like the instant buzz I get.

The beer buzz helps me relax and just enjoy the whole naked, outdoor experience.

Did I mention I like being naked outdoors?

I laid out my blanket and pulled off my clothes. It was still warm out as the sun was setting and the sky was darkening. There was a warm gentle breeze that felt good on my naked skin. It gave me a nice tingling sensation.

I popped a top, got on my hands and knees, applied some lotion and poured my first beer inside me.

I heard a vehicle leave and two more arrive.

I stayed in my doggy stance for awhile to allow the beer to soak in.

It was quiet and very peaceful except for the occasional vehicles coming and going.

I poured another beer inside my bottom, turned over and laid on my back, letting the beer work its way deep inside me, absorbing quickly into my system.

Looing up, I could see some faint stars starting to appear through the tree tops.

Very quiet.

Very peaceful.

I was feeling horny with a nice buzz coming on. I started to slowly stroke my stiffening cock.

I was enjoying the gradual arousal... lying naked in the warm summer evening.

I was thinking how cool and hot this was.

Naked in my secluded outdoor hideaway.

After a few more beer enemas I got up to walk around a bit. Naked, in the trees, looking out at the few cars and trucks in the parking lots. I could see them coming and going but they could not see me. That was pretty arousing.

I continued stroking my cock as I was walking around getting even more aroused.

The warm evening air playing on my naked skin was adding to this arousal.

I went back to my blanket, inserted a few more beers inside me and started to play with my bottom.

I was on my knees again, resting on my forearms. I reached back with a lubed finger, gently touching it to my puckered rose bud.

I applied a little pressure while relaxing my sphincter. Then I made a kegel squeeze

while applying a steady pressure with my finger. When I relaxed my sphincter muscles and held my finger in place, it slid inside me a little bit.

I repeated the whole process a half dozen times or more as my finger worked its way deeper inside me each time.

When I was up to my second knuckle I started to swirl my finger around my boy pussy. Opening myself up more and more.

I inserted a second finger and repeated the whole process again and gain. Swirling my fingers around my ever widening hole.

I could now remove my fingers and my formerly puckered boy pussy would remain open for a short while.

My naked ass was sticking up in the air with my gaping boy pussy exposed to the gentle breeze in the great outdoors.

I was naked, buzzed, hot and horny as hell... with a gaping ass hole/boy pussy open, willing and waiting.

I was so engrossed in my sexual manipulation that I didn't hear him approach.

Before I even knew he was upon me it was too late to respond.

I felt him enter me before I heard him.

My gaping boy pussy was being fucked in one smooth, swift motion.

Before I could respond, I felt his naked torso on my back and heard him whisper in my ear.

He was reassuring me that everything was ok. I was safe, He was telling me we had been together before at this same place. He was telling me to just relax and let it happen.

I recalled his voice. I relaxed a little. I allowed him to continue to fuck me.

I tried to tell him I still had beer inside me.

He had been watching me before he mounted me, so he knew what he was getting into. It was what he was seeing me doing that promoted him to jump me like that. It got him so turned on seeing my gaping boy pussy sticking up in the air and being played with that he couldn't hold himself back.

What a fucking surprise.

What a rush.

My heart was racing.

He was pounding away.

My initial shock and surprise gradually gave way to release and arousal of this out-of-the-blue surprise fucking.

What a fucking rush!

He was rock hard. He was taking his time. He was in no hurry. He was taking long, smooth strokes, in and out of my ass.

Gradually picking up the pace, pounding harder and harder.

I was leaking cum and piss.

He began to bang me so hard his hips were slapping against my bottom. I lost all track of time.

Fucking, leaking, pissing, slapping, grunting like dogs in heat... never ending... a surprise ass fucking of a lifetime.

He finally began to orgasm. Deep inside my bowels. I was shooting and spraying cum and piss everywhere. He was shooting load after pent up load deep inside me.

This went on for what seemed like forever but was only a few minutes.

Totally spent he collapsed on top of me. His hot, bare body on top of my naked back.

He just laid there, both of us were panting, catching our breath, letting his softening cock remain inside me.

Total bliss.

Total fucking bliss.

I did have one question for him. How he knew I was there in the first place. He said he was feeling horny and hoping to get lucky when he saw my car in the parking lot.

We both got lucky that night.

I hoped to be caught by surprise again sometime.

jerseygb
jerseygb
34 Followers