The Sunlight Episodes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"People don't fall in love in a few hours, Amber."

"I know. I just like to say whatever pops into my head. I like to talk. You better get used to it, David. Because I really, really. . . like you. There, I said it!"

"You realize you're crazy."

"I know."

"People get over infatuations."

"I don't."

"We'll see what you say when you're not delirious."

"What am I not saying now?" she said, giggling and laughing at herself. "I'm just so happy."

"You should let me walk you home."

"You would do that? That's so sweet. Hey, maybe you could come over and we could take a nap together!"

"That. . . doesn't sound like a good idea."

"We have some time now, David. At least half an hour. Will you carry me upstairs again? Take me upstairs and fuck me in my dress?"

"You promise not to cum before we get there?"

"David!"

When we were once again in my bedroom the sunlight was just beginning to filter in. The full force of the afternoon sun was still a few hours away. I sat Amber down on the edge of the bed.

"Lay back Amber. Just settle back and rest awhile."

"I'm not too tired, David. You better not think I'm too tired to fuck."

I knelt on the floor between her legs, her black high heel pumps still on her feet, and gently pushed her tan knit dress above her hips. She was sprawled out laying back on the bed, her bottom on the edge, her legs spread, her heels clicking against the wood floor.

"Why are you wearing your panties, Amber?"

"I thought I was going home!"

She lifted her sexy bottom off the bed, reaching for and then grabbing the straps of her panties. Coffee-colored panties. A sturdy little thong with one-half inch straps.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm taking off my panties!"

"No you're not. I want to. Just lie back down and let me take care of you."

"Oh my god. I'm in so much trouble," Amber said with a giggle. "David, honey, be careful with my pussy." she said dreamily. "It's my only cunt, David. My only cunt for you."

She settled back down into the bed, her arms now lifted up and folded over her face, shielding her eyes from the light. She looked so young and vulnerable.

"I'm already so wet. Take me slow, David. Don't make me come before you even get my panties off!"

I slid my hands underneath her bare bottom, lifting her off the bed, I wanted her at the perfect angle when I kissed her pussy through her panties.

"Oh fuck, David. . . Oops, sorry honey! I meant to say. . . but I said. . . what did I say instead?" she giggled uncontrollably. "No, I was right! I meant to say fuck!"

She tasted so sweet and wet through her panties. But I had to see her beautiful pussy, I wanted to see it glisten in the light, so I grabbed her panties by the straps and tugged them down, a little rougher and faster than I intended.

"Oh god, David. You ripped my panties off!"

I unzipped and pushed my shorts and boxers down together, my cock seemed to be bursting. Amber started thrusting her naked pussy in the air. I had to hold her down with both arms to get at her again.

"I'm okay. I'm okay now, honey. We can make this last awhile. That's it, just swirl your tongue around. Now kiss me, just kiss me David, kiss yourself into my pussy. Stay away from my clitty, David! Mmmm, there that's good. Now kiss me deeper."

I paused for a minute. Just to tease her a little and look her in the eyes.

"What?"

She looked surprised I had stopped.

"Nothing, I know what I'm doing down here though."

"Hey, it's my pussy David. I know it better than you!"

"Well, I have the better view."

"David, get back down there!"

"I'm just teasing you. Talk all you want. I like it."

"I know you do! Now kiss me deeper. And just lick at my clit. No rough stuff."

"You're getting kind of stubbly down here, Amber."

"David, that's not nice! You should be spanked! I'll do it too."

"Just saying. I like it though. Sandpapery."

"You're in trouble!"

We went back and forth for at least ten minutes more, arguing with each other and teasing each other all the way, until her instructions got more specific and more urgent. She came in waves this time with her thighs tight against my head. Then she called me up to her, tenderly wiping her wetness from my face, then kissing me full and hungry. She reached down for me and wrapped one hand tight around my cock. She asked me where I wanted it. That I could have her anyway I wanted. But by then it was too late.

"Aww, David look at you. You made a mess all over me. You should have warned me! You should have made me suck it out. Next time David, I promise." She laughed and continued to inspect herself. . . "David, look at the side of my dress," she scolded me. "I have to walk home in this! What will people say when you walk me out the door and I have cum all over my dress!"

"We'll clean it up a little and it'll just look like you spilled some wine."

"Whatever, I don't care." She snuggled into me. "Thanks, sweetie, for turning my worst day into my best day. . . I am kind of a mess though. You really splayed me out and ravaged me, David. Thanks a lot!"

"You're welcome."

She laughed and kissed me and rolled on top of me, pinning me to the bed. acting like she was all ready to go again.

"David you do know I'm a good girl, don't you?" Amber whispered in my ear.

"The best girl. I told you already."

"Best is not quite the same as good."

"Amber, for you, they are the same."

"You're sweet, David. I just want you to know that I really am a good girl that just needs to talk herself into being bad," she whispered. "I need the extra courage to be bad. To do the things I know you want me to do. But then when I do get bad I want you to be the one to fuck it out of me, okay? Tell me you'll always be the one to fuck the bad girl out of me."

"Always is a long time."

"It's forever David."

"I know. Don't worry so much. Want to make a date for tomorrow?"

She rolled off me and onto her back.

"We'll see. I might be busy. I'm a busy girl. I'll check my calendar and get back to you."

"That sounds good. You'll let me know, then?"

"I will."

We both just stared at the ceiling fan for a moment. "Honey, I wish we could lie here forever, but I have to get going, it's almost noon."

She got up and smoothed and adjusted her dress the best she could.

"What do you think?"

"The dress?"

"Of course, the dress! Whatever. You're paying for the dry-cleaning, David. Now walk me home!"

I grabbed my phone and we walked down the stairs, she had her heels now in one hand, her purse in the other. At the bottom of the stairs, my phone buzzed in my hand, perfect in its bad timing, and putting a final period to our blissful morning.

"Looks like you have a text, honey."

Don't be Megan, I thought. I looked down at the phone and then back up into Amber's eyes.

"It's Megan."

What else could I say? I was looking right into her eyes.

"It's from Megan? David, you have a text from my sister?"

"She got my number from your mom. It's not like I gave it to her."

"But. . . why would you be texting with Megan? What's the deal?"

"She's been very flirty. You saw how she was at dinner last night."

"David, you have no idea what my sister will do."

"She's just a tease."

"A tease? David, she actually purposefully fucks with the wrong people, purposefully fucks them over."

"She's a virgin. I don't think she actually would. . ."

"She's not a virgin, David. Are you kidding me?"

"That's what's I was told, Amber."

"Megan told you she's a virgin? That's really funny. When did this all happen?"

"Well, no, your mom is the one who told me, but it is kind of funny, because Megan overheard us talking out on the patio last night, so then they get into it. Megan was embarrassed, but it's not like she denied it, so I just assumed. . ."

"So, my mom tells you her precious little daughter is a virgin, Megan overhears it, and she doesn't come right out and say, 'No, Mom, I bang all over town. I'm a slut.' That's really shocking, David. I mean, really?"

"When you put it that way, it's like. . ."

"Like you believe everything you're told?"

"I don't know, Amber."

"I'm sorry. Listen, I'm sorry, honey." Amber said. "She's messed with my life before. I just don't want her to try it with us. You just don't know, David."

I was starting to think I did know. I just didn't know how much about my time with Megan I should tell Amber now, how much I should hold off on for later, and how much I should just try to forget.

"Oh great. Look David," Amber said looking out the window toward her house. "My mom's home now! She's pulling into the garage and Megan's with her. They're both home!"

"I see them."

"How will I explain myself now? They'll see me. This is a disaster!"

"No it's not."

"How can it not be?"

"Amber you don't have to explain everything to your mom. You're an adult now. A grown woman. Besides, your mom has to find out about us eventually."

"David, my mom can't find out about us, not yet! You have a DATE with her in a few hours! She likes you! I don't want to hurt her feelings. She'll be devastated if she finds out like this."

Amber burst into tears.

"Amber, there's a way to work this out," I said holding her. "We just have to find a way to make sure they don't see you walking from my house. That way you just walk in the door, if she sees you then, you tell her Alison just dropped you off, then you go to your room get changed and get some sleep. Tell her you're stressed out and exhausted. That you'll tell her all about it once you get some rest."

"I don't get it? How do we make sure she doesn't see me walking home? Then there's Megan. What about her?"

"Get dressed, Amber. Be ready to go in, like, two minutes."

I texted Megan: "Hey. You're home! Where are you?"

"What are you doing?" Amber said.

"Texting your sister."

"David, I'm already ready," Amber said. "Did you forget, honey? I never took my dress off, remember? My panties are still upstairs though."

Megan texted back: "I'm home. Duh! I texted you ages ago. Why didn't u answer?"

"Go to your back yard. I want to see you!" I texted Megan.

"U r bad!"

"Where's your mom?" I texted.

"Okay, Amber. Get ready to go," I told her.

I kissed her hard on the mouth.

"Let me know when you get home safe. Text me, okay?"

"Okay."

Megan texted: "Mom in kitchen putting groceries away. Why? What do u want to do!"

"Alright, go now." I told Amber. "The coast is clear."

"David?"

"You have to go now, Amber."

She put her hand against my chest and turned around, running out the door.

I went up the stairs to my bedroom window.

"I want to see you! I'm at my window. Above your pool." I texted.

I saw Megan walking out onto her patio.

"So here I am, what's up?" she texted.

I waved to her. Was she really as conniving as Amber said? She looked pretty innocent down there waving up at me.

"Just wanted to say hello."

"That's it? Ur funny. Watch this!"

She twirled around in a pirouette next to the pool, her phone clutched to her chest, in perfect balance. She twirled again. She was good at it. She had to have had some training, dance classes of some kind.

"Nice." I texted. "Okay, I have to go now."

"Why?" she texted back.

"Date with your mom. Remember? Got to get ready. Go to the store. Things like that."

"Okay. Be that way. Bye!"

"Okay. Bye." I texted.

With that I stepped away from the window and laid with my back down on the bed. Everything smelled like Amber; sweet and salty, like a jangled mix of flowers and an ocean breeze. My head was swirling. How could this all possibly work out?

My phone rang. A phone call, not a text. This time from Amber.

"I made it! No one even saw me come in or go up the stairs. I just ran home in my bare feet so they couldn't hear! I'm in my room now. Naked! Can you imagine?"

"I can imagine."

"I know you can! But how did you do that? Get everyone to disappear, I mean."

"I had to flirt with Megan, trick her to go outside and tell me where your mom was."

"Yeah? Well, it worked! No more flirting with my sister though. Okay?"

"No problem."

"David, why did you want me to text you, instead of calling?"

"I wasn't sure if you'd be alone, you know, so that no one could hear."

"Well I am alone."

"I know. I'm glad you called instead."

"I'm whispering now just in case."

"Good idea."

"So when can I see you?"

"I'm coming over in a couple hours, Amber."

"But I have to sleep!"

"Can you get away tonight? We need some time to talk and figure things out. Everything has become. . . complicated."

"That's just what I was just thinking! After my mom goes to sleep, maybe around eleven, I can sneak out and spend the whole night with you. We could sleep together!"

"That sounds like. . . a really good idea."

"Good! I hear my mom on the stairs! I have to go now. Bye, David."

I wanted to say something but she had already hung up. I knew I was in trouble. Amber had my feelings pounding in my throat.

When I made the swim date with Danielle I was sure I was acting in good faith. I really did think she should be the one for me. My best chance to get back to a normal and a healthy way of living. It seemed to me we had a lot in common; we're the same age, we got along great at dinner, we both like to read, and our personalities seemed to mesh. Then there's Megan. In the morning I was convinced she was a disaster waiting to happen, I just hadn't thought through to the best way to ease away from her. And all that was before Amber. Now everything is a much more delicate dance. How to keep my feelings for Amber suppressed so as not to hurt Danielle, then the major problem, and the cause for my anxiety, that my time with Megan will somehow explode into the open and shatter everything with Amber.

12