All Comments on 'The Super-Duper Ch. 02'

by MimiRose

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 10 years ago
Needs

Some quick editing, contact me: thelovely1glo@aol.com.

Good read with depth, the incorrect wording detracts the story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love this story

I totally agree about the need for editing. Great story. Will be even better with editing.

fluerfluerover 10 years ago

Hot diggty damn. I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Five Stars

As always, you never cease to amaze. I love it already. I do hope you finish Skin to Skin and between a rock and a hard place. I be your muse or find you one.... Lol. Keep it up chica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I love it.

I enjoy all of your stories, but I'm in love with skin on skin. I am dying to know what happens next.

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 10 years ago
Me likey!!

Tristian has been a busy man, hiring a private eye paying for vacation where he could meet up with his Rhonda again. Why did her marry Hill when he had sexing Maya? It's sad that his father was murdered and then for him wreck the last gift from his father. I am now hooked on this story so please update often.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

I want to punch Somalia. She was so worried about being a single mother to two kids but she continue to have sex with Tristan. Its not his fault she don't tell him she was pregnant. I don't know what these two are waiting on to acknowledge they have a kid together. They are creating a big mess when it doesn't have to be. I don't think they are putting what is best for Julian first, they are too worried about their feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

So in the ten years that has passed she still has the mind of a teenager has she learned nothing at all I hate when adults act like children

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Get it together

She is fucking this guy who treated her like shit throughout high school that she just met up with for the first time after ten years! She needs to get it together and have more respect for herself. All he has to say is sorry and she's busting it open for him.

TooMuchEnnuiTooMuchEnnuiover 10 years ago

I always love your stories! I think you have some unfamiliar readers in the midst of this one, but do what you want! It's your story, were only reading, you have the ability to make readers(or at least me) throw caution to the wind! Yeah, in a real life situation I'd be like "F Tristan! You don't need him, you don't need him, you don't need him sister girl..." But while reading the Super Duper "All aboard the love train!"...just a go with the flow feel, and personally I dig it.

islandqtislandqtover 10 years ago
sexual chemistry is evident but

She should snap back to her senses. She has suffered A LOT being a single mother who no doubt had to put all her dreams on hold while he and his snobby friends lived their lives. If he was spying on her why didn't he help her more? I mean homelessness??? I have hope for this story but I agree with Anon that she needs to get it together..

MimiRoseMimiRoseover 10 years agoAuthor
Author's Notes 09/30/13

First, I like to thank all of the people who have read the first two chapters of this story. I also like to thank the people who have written comments as well.

In the upcoming chapters, I will explain a few things for you guys/gals.

GamerGrl4077GamerGrl4077over 10 years ago
Hooked!

I have been fan of your for a while now. Goodbye writers block. I'm addicred and happy you are able to share your stories with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amaaazing!!

He is going to get her pregnant again and all hell will break loose

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

this story should really be in the non-consent section, but it is well written.

MimiRoseMimiRoseover 10 years agoAuthor
question

Really? Why do you think so? ,

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Lol. More Gumby pleeeeeease.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Funny is hilarious and I'm loving this story so far side from the few grammatical errors please continue

Shaunrae006Shaunrae006over 10 years ago
Great!

I been off of Literotica for a while waiting for the next great story. I am intrigued so far with this story. My only complaint is how fast she slept with him again. After, years of toture I think she deserves better. Also, their relationship seems more physical then anything else. He forced himself on her one night after years of ignoring her and now he is doing it again. Okay, I am done complaining keep up the good work.

MimiRoseMimiRoseover 10 years agoAuthor
Author's Note 10/17/13

I decided to trash my original idea for the upcoming chapters of "The Super Duper". I had written six chapters total (the amount of chapters for this entire story). I had read the story, over this past weekend. I didn't like the ending, so I decided to trash it. It felt as if I had "rushed it" so I could get to the ending. Now, the story will mostly take place on the resort. In the original story, after chapter three, the plot's timeline fast forward to three months later.

Now, I am in the process of writing a new outline for the upcoming chapters. Hopefully, I'll have two chapters up by the end of next month.

Here's a "trivia" bit for you gals/guys: For Tristian's physical traits, I was inspired by "Sons of Anarchy" Charlie Hunnam's character Jax Teller.

For Somalia, I thought a lot about Sanaa Latham.

For Gumby, my inspiration was one of my close friends who had passed from cancer, a few years ago, on November 8th

javeswjaveswover 10 years ago

I just want to say, it is totally realistic for a girl who has been in love with this guy for 12 years, sexually inexperienced, to have given in so quickly. Even she recognizes their immaturity and youth when they bullied her, she just wants them to acknowledge and take responsibility. Also, she can't be totally irresponsible or she wouldn't have 1. only had sex with Tristan 2.Raised her son alone 3. Worked 3 jobs

Come on guys she's not supposed to be superwoman and if you want a heroine a certain way, write your own.

D3stin2L0v3D3stin2L0v3over 10 years ago
Good Story

I was really getting into this story, although I have to say you kind of lost me there in Chapter One with the name change. And you did not reveal (unless I missed something) how he found out about his son. I really would like to see where you are going to take this story next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
umm

Umm.. heeey hope your not dead : / where's the update chica? :(

KittyOh48KittyOh48about 10 years ago
GREAT STORY! Glad she has a chance to win for once in here life!

Wow, to be bullied all thru school by a bunch of rich white kids is bad, but to think one of her tormentors was also BLACK! Really PISSED me off!

Where did they come up with the name "Big Rhonda" if her name is Somelia?

I like the fact that Gumby will stand up for her against Tristan, but what is the relationship between Tristan and Gumby? Is she his spy for info on Julian....how did they meet?

This whole I won an all expenses paid 2 week vacation was all a setup by Tristan, to get Somelia back in his life?

WOW!!!

PLEASE PLEASE,PLEASE!!! UPDATE SOON! I am feening for another chapter!

MimiRoseMimiRoseabout 10 years agoAuthor
*Checks pulse*

Nope, I am still alive.

I'm just acting real petty though.

A commentator left me a message that pissed me off, so I am reeling back my writing.

In regard to "The Super-Duper" I am trying to come up with a plot for it. Originally, this story was going to be a short story. In fact, the story was supposed to end right after they hooked up. But it didn't feel right for me. Now, I am conjuring up some new ideas for this tale.

Now when it comes to Somalia's nickname "Big Rhonda":

"Big Rhonda" was the name of a character from the sitcom "That 70's Show". She wasn't a main character on the show. She was a recurring, small character that would pop up in an episode every once in a while. Tristan and his friends were calling Somalia "Big Rhonda" because of her tall height and her weight.

smallsa1smallsa1about 10 years ago
Continues to be my favorite

I love your story so far! You are an excellent writer! Always keep that in mind and fck the negative a**holes who wish they could come up with something this good!

Buxombeauty2Buxombeauty2about 10 years ago
Please finish...

I wasn't sure about the title but characters very interesting. I wasn't disappointed w/ story enjoyed reading about Tristian and Somalia. Are u comin back to finish esp Tristian meeting his son, Julian?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Giiiiiiirrrrrllll

Listen now, I love being petty with the best of them but please continue. This is one of the more original stories I've read on here in a LONG time and you have developed it perfectly. Take your time on the plot but please update soon because it is just simply too marvelous. Somalia ain't had her back broke in ten years she deserves a couple more scenes of her throwing that back hahaha. Fantastic stuff. All the support to you!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
please!

Pleas add more chapters!!!!! Love this story!!!

parks6829parks6829almost 10 years ago
please!

Please add more!! I love your writing. It is truly an honor that you decided to share this gift of yours. Please write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I do hope you plan on finishing this...

In real life he wouldn't get the time of day from me. He would have to WORK on even gaining my attention especially since their hookup was based on a dare and he still refers to her by a harsh nickname rather than her actual given name.

Since this is just a story, there are loads of questions needing to be answered:

How long after their hookup did he find out about Julian?

Which came first, the private investigator or Gumby reaching out to him?

Will Samalia ever tell Tristan about Julian?

Will Tristan ever mention how he knew about his son?

Is his interest in Samalia just for his son or is his interest in her truly genuine?

(THE PI GAVE INFO ON THE SON BUT NOT ABOUT SAMALIA AND HER PERSONAL LIFE)

The Crew knows about Julian. Will one of them spill the beans before Tristan has a chance to explain?

Will Samalia ever forgive enough to introduce Julian?

Was this trip just because Tristan wanted to break the ice with Samalia or was this really a won trip? (It is more than a coincidence they meet up with Hill and the whole Crew)

This story was mostly told from Samalia's point of view. Will the next be from Tristan's point of view?

How does Tristan really feel towards Samalia and the members of The Crew?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous