The Surgeon's Lodger Pt. 02

Story Info
Trans Love Story.
3k words
4.61
5.1k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leeanna19
leeanna19
674 Followers

Michelle picked up a couple of sirloin steaks and vegetables to go with them. She wasn't read while she walked around, she just looked like any other woman in the shop. This gave her an enormous sense of satisfaction.

While there she browsed the rack with tights and stockings. This was something she'd always wanted to do, but always felt people would think she was a pervert when dressed a man. Odd that she thought. You often she women looking through men's underwear in shops. No one thinks that's strange. You assumed they were buying for there men, or you just didn't care. After all, not exactly exciting are they, men's boxers. The only time he used to feel comfortable looking at lingerie in a shop was near valentines day or Christmas.

The thought occurred to her. Now she was a woman, she could look through all the women's shops in the town. Matalan's was just across the road! She stopped herself. Her bank balance would be down to double figures soon. She would have to see if Sam was good on his word.

Panic hit her. She'd have to use her card to pay, it had her male name on. Then she realised how stupid this was. No one would look at it, it wasn't the 1990's.

Standing in the queue she heard a voice.

"Excuse me luv."

She turned to see a old lady supported by a walking frame. She replied softly.

"Yes, is everything alright?"

"That's a lovely dress. I used to have one just like it. That was fifty years ago though. Where did you get it."

"Oh my aunt died and she had a cupboard full of vintage clothes. I thought they were too nice to throw away."

"Well it looks beautiful on you dear."

"Next please."

Michelle turned and said goodbye to the old lady and started packing her shopping into her flowery bag. She paid and felt a surge of pride. She had spoke to a woman and she never thought she was anything other than another woman.

Walking back to the house she felt optimistic. This might actually work! She could fulfill her dream of living as a woman. She got back home and snt a text to Sam asking what time he would be home as she was cooking dinner. Sam replied saying he would be home around six thirty.

She turned on her laptop and browsed the Matalan website for clothes that she would need. She would ask Sam after dinner. Around five she put on an apron that had been hanging in the cupboard and started preparing dinner. She felt like the perfect little housewife, in the kitchen, getting dinner ready for her man. She felt at peace. This is what her life could be now if Sam wasn't lying. She had never had faith in anyone like she had in Sam. He was her knight in shining armour. He rescued her, and was going to change her life.

Sam arrived as she was setting the table. She lit a candle in the center as Sam took his coat off.

"Special occasion?"

"Just a special thank you to you."

"I'll change and have a quick wash. Down in five."

They sat chatting enjoying the excellent steak.

"I love the way you cooked the chips, skin on. Much better than the frozen ones."

"I'm glad you like it. I'm attempting to become a domestic goddess for you."

"Well you look like one. That dress suits you."

"I wanted to ask you about what you said. About buying me the clothes I need."

"Sure Michelle, I meant it. I have some thing to show you. Lets go and sit in the lounge.

They went though to the lounge and Michelle put Dark Side of the Moon on the radiogram. She turned it down low so she could see listen to Sam.

"I got some information for you at the hospital today, here take a look."

She saw leaflets on gender reassignment and hormones. There were even leaflets on breast enlargement and facial feminisation from a private clinic.

Her heart rose up to choke her.

"You bastard! I fucking believed in you. I thought could trust you, I have never trusted anybody like that. I think i even loved you! You're just like my fucking step dad. You think I'm a freak, you want to cut me up and pump me full of pills."

She ran sobbing her heart out up the stairs. She slammed and locked her bedroom door.

"Michelle please it's not like that. I was only trying to help. Please listen."

Between her sobs she replied.

"No piss off I'm leaving. I'll be gone by tomorrow night."

"No Michelle, please don't go, I love you. just...."

Michelle sobbed herself to sleep. Anger, sadness and fear made a tight ball in her chest that prevented her from breathing easily. Eventually she dropped off. When she woke she had that brief feeling of amnesia, then the full reality of what had happened the night before came rushing back.

She had no money, but had to leave. She had thought she had found someone who actually accepted her for just being her. The disappointment was raw in her mind while she sat up in bed and considered her options. The only place she could go was back home to her stepfather. If she did it would mean giving up being Michelle. What could she do? She couldn't stay here after last night.

She made the call.

"So what do you want you little pussy. Want me to show how to be a real man?"

"Dad, I need to come back for a little while. Is that OK?

"Why should I let a little queer like you back in the house?"

"You know half the house is mine. Mum left it to both of us. I could force you to sell to pay me off."

"Then you'd never see the place again. I know how fond you are of the place you used to ponce around in dressed as a sissy girl."

"Listen I don't want to argue. I'm coming home tomorrow. I'll stay out of your way, you won't even know I'm there."

"Don't try to throw your weight around with me princess, or you'll feel the back of my hand like you used to."

She put the phone down. This was her only option. She was scared of what he stepfather might do. He had tried to bully her into signing over her half of the house a few times before. He was still a violent drunk.

She went downstairs to make herself some breakfast wrapped in a silk kimono she had found in a drawer. She would miss being Michelle so much, but she couldn't stay after what she had said to Sam.

On the table was a letter. She expected it was notice to terminate her tenancy. She opened it and read it.

My dearest darling Michelle,

Please accept my heart filled apology for my thoughtless actions last night. I couldn't sleep thinking of how I must have made you feel. I don't think you are a freak. I think you are a precious butterfly that I have been privileged to witness and help emerge from its cocoon.

Please forgive me. My actions were one of a doctor who seeks to heal. Being a surgeon I try to help through surgery, and sometimes forget that surgery is not the only answer. The trans people I meet all want surgery and I just wrongly assumed you were the same.

You are a women, whatever path you take, and it tears my heart out to think what I carelessly did to you. Please don't go. I want to help you along your journey and to help you realise what wonderful person you are.

If you go, just know I will always be here for you, to offer an ear, a hug or advice. It is a privilege to have known you.

I have to work late today, and won't be back until nine. I won't call. I will leave you to make your own decision. If you go just turn off all the lights. If you decide to stay, please turn the living room light up full with the curtains open. I would just like to know if I'm walking into a house of warmth and love or empty shell.

Before you decide, please turn on the radiogram. There is a message from me to you ready to play.

Tears were falling on to her kimono as she went through to the living room. She turned on the radiogram.The record had started to play before the valves had warmed enough to allow the sound. Then it came fading in, until she heard.

You're everything I hoped for

You're everything I need

You are so beautiful

To me

You are so wonderful

To me

You are so wonderful

To me

Can't you see

As Joe Cocker voice filled the room she collapsed on to the sofa and sobbed.

Sam had hard a hard day at the hospital. He found it hard to concentrate. He had nearly called Michelle several times during the day but had resisted. This had to be her decision. His heart started to beat faster as her neared the last corner to their house. He had forced himself not to speed on his way back. He was desperate to find out what she had decided.

As he turned the corner, he was startled. Every light in the house was on. All the curtains were open and some of the windows had lamps glowing in them.

He parked the car and ran to the door. She was staying!Sam rushed through the front door and saw Michelle waiting. She choked on her words.

"I'm so sorry Sam. You treated me better than I have ever deserved, and I threw it back at you. I'll go if you want."

Sam wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into his chest. He kissed her forehead, and said.

"I'm sorry too Michelle. I should not have assumed you wanted to change gender completely. I just thought I was helping. Now I see how thoughtless I have been. I would love you to stay. My offer to help you with your new life still stands."

She hugged him tighter. It was going to be ok. She would talk to Sam and explain how she felt and being Michelle.

"I haven't cooked. I wasn't sure if you were going to throw me out until I read your note. It was beautiful. The song had me in tears. I haven't had the chance to shop."

"No problem, pizza alright?"

Sam ordered a pizza and they sat talking, eating and drinking wine until well passed eleven o'clock. Michelle told Sam she would like to take things slow. Cutting parts off was a huge step from dressing as a woman. She did feel so much more comfortable living as woman. Sam suggested that she might consider breast implants as they were reversible, but would help her body image.

"So you're a breast man are you?" she gave him a wicked smile.

"I guess you could say I'm a Michelle man."

They kissed and hugged and their breathing grew labored. Michelle's hand brushed Sam's groin. Her eye's widened when she felt his hardness through his trousers. She started to unzip his fly. He stopped her.

"No, you don't have to. I just find you so attractive."

"I won't lie Sam. I have been wanting to do this for a while now."

Sam eased back into the sofa while Michelle slipped between his legs. She took him slowly and gently into her mouth and looked up at his face as she did. She watched his expression change as she tried different things. She remembered what she liked from the few times someone had done this to her. She quickened her pace.

"Michelle I'm going to..."

Michelle kept going as he finished. He helped her back onto the sofa."

"That was wonderful. Can I return the favor?"

"Another time perhaps. I'm still not sure how I feel about that part of my body. I am happy I can take care of my boyfriend that way. I promise I'll get better."

"So you're my girlfriend now? That saves me asking you."

Sam got up and went to the hall and got out his wallet.

Michelle pretended to look shocked and put on a high pitched voice.

"Well guv, I normally charges fifty quid for da murth, but as I kept me draws on you can av it for forty."

"Very clever Eliza Doolittle. Here take this credit card. You can spend forty five pounds without the pin, but over that you will need my pin number. I'll write it down for you."

"Why do I need that?"

"Your vintage clothes are nice, but I want my girlfriend to be stylish. You can't tell me you don't want to go clothes shopping."

"What girl doesn't. Are you sure it's ok. I'll be careful, and won't spend much."

"You get what you need my love. If you saw what my wife used to spend every month, on god knows what, you wouldn't believe it. Get something nice. I'm booking a restaurant for tomorrow night. I want to show you off."

She kissed him and they hugged.

"I need to work a few things out Sam, but soon I would like you to share my bed."

"In your own time. I will never rush you again."

As they went to there own rooms Sam called out.

"I should be home a little earlier tomorrow. Goodnight darling. i Love you."

He closed his door.

He loves me. Michelle felt like her heart was going to stop. No one had said that to her since her mother died. She went to bed feeling better than she had in days

She got up early and woke Sam with a cup of coffee, just as he liked it.

"What did I do to deserve this?"

"I want to look after my boyfriend, that's all. It feels right. Do you want toast or porridge? That's all we have."

"Toast would be great, and another cup of coffee please. If you get a chance today could you do a big food shop?"

She left him to shower while she busied herself in the kitchen. She felt very "domesticated". She thought back to when she admired her mother flitting about the kitchen, humming to herself. She was doing a thousand things at once, but seemed so happy, taking care of her family. She had always wanted to be like her mother.

After breakfast they kissed goodbye at the front door. Just before the door closed she called after him.

"I love you!"

Your turn she thought.

She hurried to shower change and do her makeup. She really needed new makeup. Some of what she had must be years old. She looked at her hair and wondered if it was long enough for a women's style. She thought in a few more weeks, possibly.

She went to a chemist to get some makeup and paid by tapping the card. She thought to get a bottle of Armani perfume, but it was almost twice the online price. She was smiling as she strolled towards Matalan. This was the first time she had ever shopped for women's clothes openly.

She was like a kid in a toy shop. She tried on at least ten different dresses, as well as skirts blouses and tops. The thing she enjoyed most were the shoes. She tried on a pair of black stiletto boots. They had a three inch heel and a buckle on the ankle. They just looked so sexy. After buying a selection of French, bikini, and string knickers she picked up several bra's. Lastly she headed to the hosiery. She picked out four pairs of stockings. She had already found black and a white suspender belts, so she got stockings to match.

She struggled with the bags walking home. No one during the whole trip had given her an "off" look. As far as everyone was concerned, she was just another women on a shopping spree.

After opening everything and put it away. She checked the time. It was nearly three! Had she really spent all day clothes shopping. She giggled as she thought typical woman. She had better go and get the food Sam asked for. She couldn't resist wearing her new boots. She loved the way they shaped her feet. The pointed toes looked so feminine.

Standing in the hall with her bags in hand she checked her refection. There was a knock on the door. Must be a delivery for Sam she thought.

She opened the door.

"I'm here to see my step-son, where's Micheal."

A thousand thoughts raced through her head. Not him, not now! Perhaps he wouldn't recognize her.

"He doesn't live here, You must have the.."

Tommy, her stepfather shoved her inside and slammed the door.

"You fucking little freak. Do you think I wouldn't recognize you. You're a sick excuse for a man. I should have beat this shit out of you when you were younger. Well I'm going to do it now you pathetic man. "

"Don't you dare touch me you evil bastard. I'm a woman!"

"Well after I beat that out of you, you're going to sign over your half of the house."

"I'll never do that. You can rot in hell."

Michelle pushed away from him, but he caught the back of her dress, ripping it. He back handed her, splitting her lip. Then slapped her.

"I'm going to beat you like I used to beat your mother, you little freak."

Michelle struggled, but Tommy has a heavy set man, years of being a laborer on building sites had given him above average strength. A punch to her face left her nose bleeding. She was losing consciousness.

Ā©Leeanna19 2022

leeanna19
leeanna19
674 Followers