The Surprise

Story Info
She had long fantasised about an anonymous gangbang.
1.2k words
15.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Surprise

She knew he had something planned but had no idea what he was up to -- his mind was clever and his imagination seemed to have no boundaries. All she knew was that he had rented this cottage for them for the weekend and that last night he had abused her severely, whipped her harder than he had ever done before, and had left both her cunt and ass a little sore from the abuse and the hard fucking they had received. But he was up to something and her stomach tightened in anticipation, and in excitement.

It was a little before seven and he took her by the hand, kissed her hard on the lips and led her to the cottage's large spacious bedroom. "Naked, and kneel on the bed with your ass in the air ready to be buggered," he said quietly.

She shuddered but obeyed swiftly.

"Put lots of KY on."

She spread an excess of the jelly around her tight ass and wiped the rest off her fingers along the inner lips of her cunt -- just in case, she thought, 'But what was he up to?'

"Now reach back between your legs and grip your ankles."

She knew what was coming next -- he had a particular thing for tying her in this position. He said it made her open and easily available and she had guessed right as he buckled the leather straps that attached her wrists to her ankles so that she couldn't move. He then added the blindfold that he liked, tight and very effective.

She felt him move behind her and him push straight into her cunt, God she loved the feeling of being fucked while she was helpless. He withdrew and pushed straight into her ass -- no gentleness and no half measures, straight in as deep as she could take him. She gasped at the suddenness of the assault but her body admitted him of its own accord and she loved the feelings of complete slutishness that this whole thing gave her. Unusually he didn't cum but withdrew, climbed off the bed and left the room after she heard him adjust his clothes -- he rarely bothered to actually undress simply to fuck her.

For what seemed like an eternity she could see nothing and feel very little in her hog-tied position -- these damned walls were just too thick to know what was happening outside the room!

The door opened

"Gentlemen, there she is, enjoy her. You know the rules, take as long as you like and as often as you like."

He was going to watch her gang raped and gangbanged? He always said he hadn't wanted to but she thought that she had seen his opinion change on it but he had never mentioned it. How many were there? What Rules? Damn this blindfold for once.

Someone climbed on the bed and fucked into her cunt, his sex was long, thin and he was very impatient. Quickly she felt and heard him cumming but at the last moment he pulled out and sprayed his cum over her ass and back, the first shot even hit her hair. She felt it running down from the highest point of her body which, in this position, was her ass cheeks.

"You going to stick around?" he asked

"Nah, just the quick fuck, thanks was worth coming," someone replied.

She heard something else said but didn't catch it, presumably some sort of goodbyes, but by now someone else was already behind her and insistently pushing into her cunt. He took his time this one, pushing in and pulling back slowly, then suddenly rushing in as deep as he could go. He came loudly and pulled her hair while he did so -- like riding her and that was her reins. It contorted her because she couldn't move very much in this position anyway. He climaxed but she didn't feel it -- he was wearing something but when he pulled out he moved around alongside her and she felt him empty the contents onto the side of her face. It ran down like it was water, but she licked at what she could reach and water it definitely wasn't...

She didn't know, couldn't know, but all the time He was sitting, comfortably in the chair nearby watching her, watching his toy.

A third man was already inside her and pumping away furiously, he came over her back, and then the fourth wanted her ass and pushed in slowly, savouring the tight fit and she squeezed around him. He pulled backwards and pushed forwards and moved gently in and out of her, savouring the feel of the naked slut beneath him. His climax was guttural, but quiet, as he deliberately shot all over her ass so that it dripped down her cunt lips.

She counted two more guys in her cunt, one shot all over her back; the other emptied the contents of a contraceptive onto her face. She was aching everywhere, from her position, from the use of her cunt, from the whipping she had. Then another guy into her ass -- he was brutal and excessively hard with her, she was his to use after all she could hardly resist but he wanted to rape her. He came loudly and deep and inside her -- was it Him! Was he doing this deliberately to her? She realised that he must have had her amongst all of these nameless cocks that were fucking her but she had no idea which had belonged to him (although she could rule out one or two that didn't).

After what seemed almost forever she was exhausted, and she ached far beyond what she had thought possible. How many had there been. Eight, or was it nine in her cunt and five in her ass? The last few had all cum inside her and she knew that she must look a complete cum-slut with it all over her back and face and hair and now leaking from both her stretched open holes.

The voices had disappeared and she became aware again only of the quiet and a single man walking across the room to the bed. It had to be him. He turned her and pushed himself against her mouth. It was just possible and she opened to receive him. She thought of what she looked like to him, with her mouth around him and god knows how much cum drying on her face and body. He came quickly -- she knew that all this would have excited him so it was not hard to make him cum -- and she swallowed greedily. He removed her blindfold and kissed her lips.

She looked at him as he undid her straps and she could move again. "Thankyou," she said. He wanted her again and knew that by now she would be so sore, it was his right to have her if he wanted, and she wouldn't resist, and his excitement meant he couldn't resist either. He entered her anally and her pain made him want to hurt her more, it excited him. As he fucked her ass almost as brutally as some of the earlier men she wept silently with the pain, but she felt his cum shoot inside her and heard his moans and felt happy. She turned and kissed him and whispered another soft, "Thankyou," and then moved against him to sleep, and as she slept on his shoulder her mind moved to the next fun, for him, for her -- next Saturday and a nice 'club' that she knew of, a nice way to say thankyou for tonight...

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
Fifty41Fifty413 months ago

Luv the gangbangs...forcing the whores is makes me cum hard.great read..keep it up.lol⁸

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very sexy. I'm a bi-sexual male who's very into gang bangs. My wife is very aware of my bi-sexuality. Once a month she invites 6 men to cum over & take advantage of me, I masturbate them & take them in my mouth & ass, Very often, I have one in each hand & another in my mouth & ass. She makes me wear lingerie & high heels. She put a "tip" jar next to the table. I guess you could call me a whore. I love the demands they place on me & try to give as good as I got. When the guests are gone, she runs me a bubble bath so I can relax. I thank my wife for what she has give me. I love cock & being a queer for one night. Particular gentleman has a 10" cock which he uses on my wife. She can actually deep throat him

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Interview Mr. Reed has a surprise for Miss Daniels.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Rent Agreement Ch. 01 Young couple strikes devious deal with cocky roommate.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Auctioned for Charity Ch. 01 He is outbid for his wife's services now she must deliver.in Group Sex
Wife Became the Company's Cum Dump A wife becomes her husband's company's cum dumpster.in Group Sex
Collage Slut Gets a Public GangBang College slut gangbanged in public by frat.in Group Sex
More Stories