All Comments on 'The Surprise Gift Pt. 03'

by Poprocks83

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The best story for a long time here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bring the girlfriend into it. Of course they first film him and then when his girlfriend gets home, he’s still with them and they’ve fully turned him out. Then they let him head out as they move onto taking his girl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

how about they get what they deserve and end up in jail

EricaTheReadyEricaTheReadyalmost 2 years ago

hot writing, maybe the continuation includes being invited to a military base to entertain the troops ! ..love the description of the slow then fast impaling, I could feel my own sphincter clenching as I lived it with you..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Don't stop now! Perhaps they will take many photos and immediately post them with your phone number and soon you will have more Black Masters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Have then tape him sucking and fucking them. Then it gets left as the gurls gift. She watches it and when he comes back she wants to see it live. Then they fuck him and her together

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You can honestly do anything with this

You have the setup to go the cliche video taped-blackmailed sissified boy that gets fucked all night and then cucked when the girlfriend arrives home story line.

You could turn it into a used all night dirty little secret, almost caught by the girlfriend story where they break him and have him calling on them once he is back from his trip. And bring on more of their friends... Black Jock, Black Coach, Black Doctor, Black Cop, etc. as his submissive cravings continue to be explored in future chapters. A starts non consensual turns bisexual craving for Black cocks story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You can do about anything here.

Certainly have the setup for the requested cliche fucked all night, blackmailed, and cucked story.

You can do a fucked so good they become a bisexual submissive craving for black cocks story. Add Characters like Black Jock, Black Coach, Black Boss, etc in future chapters as he continues to explore his slutty submissiveness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There’s a part 4 to this story. I read the whole thing a couple years ago. Can you post it?

algolfcrazyalgolfcrazyover 1 year ago

Hot story.Loved all of it

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I like it when the straight wants cock for the first time. Begs instead of rạpe.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Have him eat their mixed cum from a plate, on food , and out of his girlfriends pussy.

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbc8 months ago

My vote would be that the black guys invite even more black men and they are still fucking him at both ends when he girlfriend comes home. So, naturally the gang bang her too. Then they make hi show how much he loves her by making him suck her juices off their cocks and then eat the black men's cum out of the girlfriend'd freshly fucked cunt and ass, and hoover up all the cum on her face. Now that is true love. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story ,

please continue , girlfriend comes early , see him getting fucked. Both get gangbanged then he gradually gets sissified/cross dress for them and their friends

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

"Author's Note: It's been an enjoyable story so far, but I'm not really sure where to go from here. Please post any suggestions in the comments and I'd be happy to consider them and continue the adventure."

Except you are not the author- this story was posted in full on another site nearly a decade ago. In the end of the fully posted one, they leave him tied to a chair with the "gift" up his ass in the living room, with the video of the events playing on the TV and the girlfriend comes home.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

M fantasy continues:::I hope his wife comes home and they are both used all night long with the camera rolling. A+

DrDrk_4955DrDrk_4955about 1 month ago

You've done well so far. How about a full blown cum-bang party with your main character as the only bottom!?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous