The Surprise Gift Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See now, I told you it would fit. Now ride me."

I rose from my seat and pleasurable sensations shot through me once more. I began to ride is cock slowly. It was a mix of pain and pleasure, feeling his shaft deep inside me.Black Master encouraged me to speed up my pace and soon I was violently and repeatedly impaling myself of his giant staff, my erect littel white cock bouncing as I did so. I cried out as my Master spanked my ass. I rode his rod for nearly fifteen minutes straight. My legs were exhausted and I needed this to end before I collapsed, but each time I slowed Master smacked me hard on my backside and yelled for me to keep fucking him.

Before I knew what was happening, Black Master was bucking and grinding his hips drilling his meat deep into me. He grabbed my hips and stood up. I threw my arms out in front of me and braced myself against the coffee table. Black Master abused my reamed hole for another five minutes ignoring my yelps. As he neared his climax, he threw me off his cock and onto the coffee table. I was flipped onto my back and his dick crammed into my mouth. Within seconds I was choking on a mouthful of cum. I sucked on his softening meat, my body in shambles, unable to move. I was broken.

"Hey, look what we found."

My other two captors had found the camera that my girlfriend had left for me. I knew then that my night had only just begun and that there was a lot more to go. I knew that I would do as I was told to do. I knew I would beg for cock the whole night and that I would receive what I asked for and more.

Author's Note: It's been an enjoyable story so far, but I'm not really sure where to go from here. Please post any suggestions in the comments and I'd be happy to consider them and continue the adventure.

12