The Surprise Guest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He brought both fingers down to my pussy again, and maintained eye contact with me. I had a moment of trepidation thinking there was no way they would fit. I felt his fingers push gently against my entrance, and he somehow squeezed them tightly together so that they slid ever slowly into my tight cunt.

Jack held his fingers still and I started to simultaneously fuck myself with Jack's fingers and John's cock. This was so bad, so wrong, and I felt like such a slut, but I was loving every second of the encounter. Every erogenous zone on my body was ready to combust.

John reached a hand down to my clit and began rubbing a gentle circle. That was all I needed to put me over the edge.

"Oh god, Oh god, yes, please, please, yes, JOHN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" My body exploded and I felt my muscles contract around both Jack's fingers and John's cock as I shouted out my release. It seemed to go on forever, and through it all I maintained the pace I had set on John's cock.

I rode it out through the aftershocks, feeling the sweat that has gathered on my body as I slowed my pace. I slumped against John in exhaustion.

I felt Jack's fingers slowly dislodge themselves from my pussy, and the muscles there were sad to see him go. John did the same and removed his cock from my ass, and again, the muscles wanted badly for him to stay where he was.

John turned me to my side, and I closed my eyes for a moment as I floated back down to reality.

I heard John and Jack whispering for a moment, and the door opened and closed. John came up behind me, spooning me, and I felt the evidence of his arousal against my ass again.

"He's gone, baby. Man, that was hot. You were so sexy, so uninhibited. Thank you baby." Wow, he was thanking me?

He's such a sweetheart, and I rubbed my ass cheeks against his hard-on just a bit. We were not done yet, not by a long shot.

______________________________________

John came out of the bathroom to find me lying across the bed with my head hanging off the side. Oh yes, I had gotten my second wind.

"Baby," I smiled at him. "Fuck my mouth."

His eyes lit with excitement and his cock jumped to attention.

I love his cock. It's perfect in all ways, the thickest I have ever had. Sometimes while he is fucking my ass, it seems like I can feel every vein and bump on that shaft, caressing my insides.

"Come on sweetie, come to me" I smiled, beckoning him with my finger, and enticing him as I started pinching my nipple with the other hand.

He came forward with his beautiful cock in his hand. All I could think was ... Mine!

I licked my lips to make them nice and wet and to show John my tongue. He moaned and began working his hand slowly up and down that monster cock. It was getting harder and bigger by the moment as he moved in closer.

I opened my mouth as his cock bumped my lips. I relaxd my tongue and swirled it around just the very tip, teasing him.

He tasted so damn good. A salty jet of pre-cum splashed onto my tongue, and I relished his unique flavor. He smelled of sex, I could smell my pussy juices on him. It's almost as if I've marked my territory, and I smiled around his cock at my little joke.

I took him deeper, enveloping my lips around his cock. I sucked hard and performed a swallowing motion in the back of my throat, which I know causes a nice suction feeling. He moaned again.

"Baby." I love how he says this. "So good babe. So fucking good."

Yes it was, and I began to think of being splashed with his cum and how good it would feel. I wanted it on my tongue, my face, my tits, everywhere. I wanted to rub it in and not wash it off, so I could have him with me when we were not together.

John's cock popped free for a moment, and I looked up at him.

"John?" I said.

"Yes baby?"

"Do me a favor?"

"Anything"

"Fuck my face hard, and then I want you to come all over me. Would you mind doing that for me, pretty please?" I pouted cutely at him.

His expression turned super hot. "Yes baby," he whispered.

I opened my mouth wide and relaxed my throat muscles as he sank in deep. I tightened my lips around his cock, using my tongue to excite him and drive him higher.

With one hand, I massaged his balls, which I could tell were ready to blow a load. With the other, I grasped one of his nipples.

His hips thrust repeatedly against my mouth, that hard cock jutting against the back of my throat. Again and again, he pounded my face, holding my head still with his hands.

My pussy was soaked once again in all this excitement, and I twisted his nipple even harder now. I knew he was very close, his moans becoming louder and deeper.

I released his balls and moved my hand back. Back, I lightly explore the crack of his ass until I found that hidden rosebud. He continued fucking my mouth as I circled my finger around that tight hole, very lightly. I circled and circled and then pressed a bit harder against the opening.

"YES!!!!" he shouted, pulling his cock from my open mouth and spraying jets of cum all over my face. I felt the hot sweet fluid on my tongue, and Iicked my lips to savor the taste. The warm stream of come trickled down my chest, over my nipples, to land on the bed.

I brought my hand around and rubbed the fluid in all over my chest and face, licking my fingers after. I smiled at him and knew I looked a wreck.

He smiled right back at me, looking very satisfied. We both were.

It truly had been a night to remember.

12