THE SURPRISE sex PARTY

Story Info
Noelle gets dominated in a surprise gangbang by her exes!
2.6k words
3.38
7.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was ready for my fantasy to come to life. I wanted my favorite exes to gang-rape me. This is sick, I know...but I wanted it so bad! Jack was the most dominant so I wanted him to be boss. I called him to come over my house. Jack called the other guys but I have no clue how he got their phone numbers. His plan was to show me whose boss and how I was truly nothing but a submissive slut. Jack pulled up in our driveway. Drew had left for work, for the night--but little did he know he would be joining us later.

"How's my little slut been doing? I know you would have had to find somebody since our im," Jack said smirking.

"Maybe I did."

"So, I hear you haven't seen Matt in two years, huh, slut!"

"I haven't!"

"What if I told you he was outside that door?" Jack said seriously.

"You've got to be kidding me!" I yelled loudly.

"Yep, he's right out there, just waiting to give you oral like old times, you lucky whore! Now go put something naughty on, so he'll want to devour you and so I can fuck your ass...bitch!"

"Yes, Master Jack!" I screamed as I ran into my room. I heard a door...it was either Jack messing with me or the one and only first love! The dark red walls made me feel sexy and I found the best outfit. It was a purple and black laced teddy with matching collar, gag and restraints. My cherry red lips screamed sex as my kohl eyes said whore. Matt was always so sweet; he'd be shocked! I don't think I was into bondage even back then. Though, my heart still fluttered for him in a less sexual way than for Jack. I walked slowly down the stairs and I heard Jack and Matt talking.

"Hi, who are you, dude? I don't remember her having some sort of B.D.S.M fetish. She was so innocent and romantic back in the day. That naughty girl wouldn't ever do something freaky...with...handcuffs," Matt said questionably.

"Oh, well, Matt, I'm Jack--Noelle's wild guy friend...well...I used to be her guy friend. Now I'm just here to rape her pretty little ass."

"Well, Jack, nice to meet you, but you sound kinda creepy dude, I'm not goanna lie."

"What the fuck, well you sound pretty lame since you don't wanna eat out your bitch first love."

"Fuck you, Jack, I'm going to eat her kitty, I just don't want to hurt her like you do!"

"Matt! It's been awhile...hasn't it? Kitty wants you so bad!"

"Hey, you've been naughty I see, whoever Jack is...he seems to know what he's doing. You really messed me up when we broke up. You might have been able to get over me, but you'll always have a place in here," he said pointing to his dick and laughing.

"Gross! I'll suck your cock though...I promise!"

"Jack, she's very willing...isn't she, haha, get on your knees Noelle!" Matt screamed.

"Yes, Sir."

"Oh, she's more than willing, she said she'd let me fist her!" Jack noted.

"What the fuck, why are you telling him this?"

"Oh, you really think I care you little cunt. You wanted this so stop acting all innocent. I know what you want, bitch!" Jack growled. With those words I grabbed Matt's cock and stuck it in my mouth. I used my tongue and licked up and down and when I heard him moan I continued.

"Oh...fuck...you slut...God Noelle...you might have to come over every night and blow me!" Matt said.

"Ha, ha, ha, wow my little whore, you really missed him, didn't you? Suck that cock, that big fat juicy dick! Oh, and Matt, don't be afraid to push into her little hole mouth! She's a fucking cock-worshipper!" Jack said loudly.

I kept sucking his cock until I felt the nice hot liquid pour into my mouth. When all of it was inside Matt pushed me on the ground. Jack picked me up and put me on the bed. With both men looking down on me I just kept getting wetter and wetter. Suddenly I heard something!

"Noelle, you're going to get fucked right now...in the ass and after that...Matt is going to eat your little slit, okay bitch?!" With that Jack flipped me over and I started screaming Drew's name so loud the neighbors could probably hear. Jack didn't give a fuck. He plunged right inside my asshole and I yelled really loud. Matt started laughing and grabbed my tits. I felt like such a dirty slut. If Drew knew about this, he'd rape me! ☹ Matt tittie-fucked me as Jack fucked my ass.

"Wow, you're so dirty Noelle...this ass is so tight. Shut up and take my cock. Hey, Matt stick your cock in her mouth...shut this slut up!!!" Jack told both of us.

"Jack, Noelle never was this dirty before. I wish she would have let me fuck her!"

"Well, now you have your chance, Matt, she's going to do whatever I tell her, so don't worry! You can slide right into that pussy, when I'm done with the ass!"

"Okay Jack. That sounds good. She's so naughty. I need that pussy, Noelle. Are you going to let me fuck you?"

"Ooooohhhhyeahhhhh!"

"Good, bitch," said Jack.

Jack got off of me and flipped me over so Matt could push his cock into my pussy. He stared at Matt like a jealous primal creature. Jack wanted my pussy probably more than Matt! I felt my pussy tighten from all the "rapes" before because I was scared. He got all the way in and I smiled at him. He pumped over and over until I felt myself starting to cum.

"Don't let that bitch cum!" I heard Jack say under his breath. Matt went slower and Jack took a deep breath.

"Why didn't I let you do this to me...back then?" I asked Matt.

"I don't know, you weren't ready! It's okay though...you're so beautiful Noelle, and whoever this Jack is...is kinda psycho...ya know..."

"I heard that, you asshole! You don't want to get the beast angry! I have bipolar you fucking cuntfucker!" Jack yelled menacingly.

"Fuck...do you want me to leave, you dick?" said Matt.

"No, ha. The party has just begun. You can fuck Noelle, I don't care...just don't call me crazy or I'll go ape shit on you!!!" Jack said.

"Oh no! Yeah, Matt...Jack has bipolar. I know you're really calm, but he gets angry about a lot of stuff!" Right when I said that, Matt pulled out of me.

"Hey, Noelle, I'm going to invite a few of your other exes over! Who else would like to join our little show," Jack said.

"Caleb and Brooks would be cool, Jack!" I said.

"That my slut...will work out well. And remember, I'm going to be the Master, if they want to dominate you...they have to get past me!"

"You're inviting over more guys for my poor ex girlfriend? You're sick, Jack. I know we both have the same major, but other than that, we're different dude!

"I'm inviting over more guys because you're kind of boring and I'm sick of dominating!"

I saw Caleb pull up into the driveway and my heart skipped a beat. He was the sexiest blond guy I was ever into. His green eyes looked me up and down. Then I tried getting up, but Jack pushed me down on the bed.

"Hey, guys..." said Caleb as he opened the door.

"Hi. Are you ready to fuck my little slut?" Jack said.

"She's not your slut, she's my ex girlfriend. I really don't even want to be here. I feel like you're ruining her, Jack. I'm sorry."

"You're not leaving. I'm sorry too, man! I just get so into B.D.S.M that I start ordering everyone around. I'll let up, okay?" Jack said.

"Noelle seems to be enjoying this anyway, so...alright...I'll stay, but if you hurt her--you're ass is the one that's going to jail!" Matt screamed.

"Deal. You're alright--dude."

"You just can't let being a "Master" run your life, Jack. Noelle is more than just a slut. She's a person. She's dark, beautiful and blond. She can act like a slut for us...but she's not a real whore!"

"Whatever, Matt," Jack said smiling.

"What did I miss? Okay, who are you guys?" said Caleb.

"I'm Jack, and this is Matt. We're Noelle's 'exes.'" Jack pointed out to Cor.

"That's weird. You want me to fuck her too? You two just killed her pussy and now you want me to punish her?"

"Hey, Caleb, that's a good idea. You can smack and flog her ass while she sucks my cock," Jack noted.

"Yeah, and then...I'll dominate her and you two!" said Matt.

"No, I dominate." Said Jack.

"What the fuck? She's being punished by me...why can't I dominate her?" Caleb asked.

"Lets flip a fucking coin," said Jack.

"Okay..." Caleb and Matt said in unison.

"Wait...there's three of us! If you say heads and he says heads and I say tails...what the fuck?!" said Caleb.

"Okay, eni-meanie-miney-mo! That's a good idea!" So there I was just laying there waiting for something to happen. They all looked down on me in my sexy glory. Finally, Caleb was the one who got to dominate me.

"You probably don't know what the fuck to do!" said Jack.

"Shut up, Jack, I'm punishing her, and that's that!" Caleb told him.

"Whatever..." Jack retorted. Matt just laughed at Jack's comment and looked down at me. He licked his lips and Caleb smacked my ass. With a wimper I screamed. Caleb grabbed my tits and smacked one.

"Shut up, babe!"

"Oh, this is so pathetic...what the fuck..." said Jack.

"Jack, leave him alone, who fucking cares!" Matt replied.

"She's my slut...he's doing it wrong. He has to smack her harder. I just want to go over there and be in charge."

"You can't be mean, Jack. How the fuck did she put up with you for those years?" Matt asked.

"I have no clue. She just hates having control, Matt."

"Ah. I see...it's just a little too much though."

"Okay, I understand, but you need to stop judging me, before I..."

"Before you what?" Matt chimed in.

"I could beat you up, you're my size...haha...my size 'nice guy'!"

"I'm not a fucking nice guy!"

"That's like the nice guy mantra!"

"Shut up, Jack."

"I'm only joking!"

"I don't believe anything you say...just watch him fuck your slut!"

"No, I get too jealous!"

"Then...what the fuck?"

"I just needed an excuse to see her..." Jack said frowning.

"Wow, you are a fucking jerk! But then again...I'm nuts for even being here, so it's all good. She's just so different now! I kinda miss her little self..." Matt said wiping away a tear.

"I know what you mean, Matt, I corrupted her! She was innocent before I got to that little mind...poor baby!"

Caleb looked smacked me until I couldn't take it anymore--five, ten, fifteen smacks with the flogger and I was wiped out. Finally, being able to fuck Caleb was a dream. He brought me into the living room where Jack and Matt argued. We were in the middle of a heated brawl. I crawled on the ground and Jack put a leash on my purple collar.

"You're not going anywhere, you fucking whore--you're going to stay here with me, because if you get up--I'll piss on you!"

"What the fuck Jack! You are a piece of work, you asshole!" Matt said giving Jack a quizzical look.

"Oh, you want to know why I treat her like this. I treat her awful because everyone treats me like shit. Being nice isn't part of my fucking agenda. She likes it anyway; just ask that sluttish whore what she likes the best about me," Jack said as he pushed my face down to the floor.

"You like when he treats you like nothing?" Matt asked.

"Ohhh yes, I do! Ohhh!"

"I guess you do! How bout I make you drink my cum?" Caleb said grabbing my hair.

"Okay Sir!" I waited for him to jack off really hard and as he pumped his cock I began to drool. He went up and down so fast that I crawled closer. I could hear him begin to groan and breathe heavily. Jack looked at my ass and Matt stared into my eyes. Caleb's eyes were closed and I kept touching my pussy. Caleb told me to stop feeling myself but Jack overruled it. I walked over and sat on the couch as I crossed my legs and moved them up and down.

"You, slut! Did I tell you to get up? I didn't think so! I'll clamp open that cunt if you don't get back on the floor." Jack screamed.

I know he wanted to see me drink cum. Caleb was just a puppet in the game, but Jack was the Master. Without him, Caleb or Matt would be nothing. Jack picked me up off the couch and put my face by Caleb's cock. The cum splashed my face and Caleb picked me up and hugged me. I was so horny and I made his big cock so hard.

"Good girl, my pretty slut! Now, thank Caleb for letting you suck his cock," Jack said.

"Thank you, Sir!"

"Oh, Noelle...I want you so bad, come and sit on my dick!" Caleb said motioning me to the black leather couch. I did exactly that and I rocked back and forth as he pushed into me. I came so hard and Caleb smacked my ass and scratched me. Jack just looked at my ass and walked over by me.

"Get up, slut. Oh, and Caleb, you get up too, so I can fuck our little whore." Jack said. Both of us obeyed his orders but I began to cry.

"Noelle, you're going to do everything I tell you, did I tell you to cry? I don't think so. Now come here, slut." I obeyed this wild order and could feel myself cumming down my leg. Jack noticed and gave me a small smack on the ass.

"Am I going to have to teach you a lesson, whore? Oh Noelle, you're such a fucking cunt and I want to fuck you til oblivion!" I just smiled at that. I really missed them all. I know Brooks would have been so scared seeing these guys control me. Maybe he would have liked it...I don't know. Jack forced me to call Brooks and to tell him that we should chill. He agreed and I was really worried for him. In the meantime Jack and Matt were smiling at Caleb. Then Jack motioned me over and he gagged me with me "dick gag." He grinned.

"That shall hide your pain. You're going to cum for me, okay...my little slut! I will blindfold you and you will not know who is touching you; it might be me, Matt, Caleb or your other ex...Brooks..."

"Mhm..." I muffled.

"Good girl, now lay face up on the bed." As I did this, he cuffed my wrists and ankles. Then he put a blindfold on me. I was really scared, but I knew I would love it. I felt a hand on my breast. It was large--but all of these guys were tall. It could have been any of them. Another one circled my waist. Another went into my pussy. They had a game to play as they touched me. It was who could make me cum quickest. Jack made me cum just by thinking about him. Matt could only make me cum if I remembered us together. Caleb was hot--so that was easy ha! I was really horny--I just wanted them all!