The Surrender of Tudela

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And so he had started. There was not an ounce of gentleness in his thrusting. Her muffled moans of complaint fell on completely deaf ears; he kept thrusting forward at a steady cadence and with steady force. Yet at the same time there was no passion in his movements to be found. The stained glass screen in front of her was slightly reflective, and in it Eldara could see no hint of emotion or strain in his face. His eyes were steely and disciplined, as though this was another rote day of marching. Past the reflection, Eldara could make out the blurry forms of the assembled audience, hearing the sounds of flesh against flesh.

The noblewomen watched Eldara's face become sweaty and twisted with tension; one whispered to another, gesturing to her face. Her lips were white, pressed together, trying to suppress all of the sounds that were attempting to force their way out of her mouth. Her eyes were unfocused, as though attempting to gaze into the horizon, avoiding her own reflection and that of the soldier behind her as his thighs pummeled her buttocks.

A slave walked up to the couple and drew out a cotton strip; Eldara hardly acknowledged her as the slave wiped the sweat off of one of her breasts. With another strip the slave gathered the sweat on Eldara's face. Sayda then took the sweaty cloths and quietly began to solicit bids for them from the nobles: "relics from Lady Eldara's consummation in the Ebro Valley."

After some minutes Eldara's arms were visibly shaking, her eyebrows and lips twitching. Manuel's pace had not changed; he continued to thrust into her, his face full of disciplined disinterest. Sayda circled them, watching Eldara carefully. Eldara's face looked as though she had been at Manuel's knees for hours instead of mere minutes. Her breath was a sharp wheeze as she tried to manage the trial her body was enduring.

"Eldara, do you want this to end?" she whispered. Eldara nodded, her eyes blank. Sayda looked at her with pity. "Lord Ramon has seen that you are according yourself honorably. He told me himself that he shall treat you with the respect that you have earned from debasing yourself so willingly." Despite everything, Eldara flinched from the insult. But she did not respond otherwise.

"Shut your eyes, Eldara. Let your physical form fall away. Become one with the sensation." Eldara understood that this was a command. She obeyed, slowly shutting her eyes. "Relax your mind. Accept the new heat inside of you." Eldara's face slackened slightly. Her lips unwound themselves, and her breath became freer.

Sayda's voice was grim in her ear. "Do not open your eyes until I command you to do so, Eldara. Or Lord Ramon's leniency may be jeopardized."

The noblewomen saw Eldara's expression shifting. The rigidity and tightness in her demeanor was falling away. Her body was swaying with more ease, her breasts swinging easily in the air. There was no joy or pleasure in her face, but instead there was an invisible aura of resignation apparent in her body language. Where her neck was firm, with veins pulsing, her head now fell limply. Small, quiet moans escaped from her lips, like the unknown sounds of a person talking in their sleep.

Distantly, Eldara could hear the sounds of people stepping on and off the stage, but she made little of it, her eyes still shut tightly. There were hushed and firm words all about her.

After some time, Eldara felt the pace of the cock in her begin to quicken. Sayda's presence was by her side again. "You have done well, my love," Sayda said. "The consummation nears its end. But you must keep your eyes closed, do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand." Eldara whispered.

"Good. You may choose to seek pleasure from the denouement of this deed. Or you may not. His pleasure is most important." Eldara breathed out sharply as his pace quickened further. "But since you are here, my love, I strongly advise you to take whatever joy from it you can."

Eldara felt Sayda step away. Manuel was now hammering Eldara with force. Eldara heard one noblewoman comparing the sight to a "wild bull." Perhaps hearing that triggered something in Eldara; being likened to a beast at that moment instigated a chain reaction of behavior. Her breath became sharp, high-pitched moans. Her head tossed back and forth, her hair wildly thrown about. She had little control over the pace of the fucking, but her hips seemed to surrender even more willingly to Manuel's grasp as he fucked her. He pulled on her arms, drawing her body upwards against him so he could get even more leverage into her. He fucked her faster, and faster, and faster. She cried out with every thrust.

He didn't make any sound as he thrust upwards into her with a final blow. She screamed out a stream of profanity and gibberish, her eyes shut tightly. Her breath was caught in sobs as she climaxed. And then she forwards limply, still caught in his arms so her breasts and chest toppled forward yet she remained nearly standing.

She moaned quietly as she felt semen dripping out of her, the tremors of her climax still causing her body to twitch. She felt a cloth at the junction of her cunt and his barely-softening cock. It was a slave gathering their juices, she realized. It would fetch a high price; the seed of Ebro that the Lady Eldara had so willingly accepted.

Sayda whispered to her. "You may open your eyes, now, Eldara."

Eldara weakly opened her eyes, blinking them back to life. The screen had been removed, she realized dimly. The whole audience saw her now, moaning quietly on Manuel's cock. The fabric of her skirt concealed the sight of his cock in her; such was Ramon's commitment to her "modesty." They were watching her quietly, as though they were at mass. None made a motion to speak, not even to whisper to each other. Manuel finally let her down, gently. She crumpled to the ground, his semen dripping onto her thighs.

Sayda knelt down, and lifted her chin with her fingers. Grasping it, she turned Sayda's face to her left. Kneeling with his hands bound was Prince Guillermo of Tudela. Her lord husband's mouth was gagged. His eyes were full of panic, and what appeared to be desperate shame. Sayda pointed Eldara's face down, and Eldara realized why. His pants were at his feet. And his cock was fully erect, twitching in the air.

Sayda pressed her cheek to Eldara's. "We brought him out five minutes ago. I did nothing except undo his pantaloons and bade him watch. He watched you being fucked so savagely by another man. As he fucked you to climax." Sayda licked the sweat and oil off of her cheek. "I feared that your husband would come from just watching you."

The audience now roared with applause and laughter. Eldara's eyes met Guillermo's, and few could describe the exchange of looks that passed between them at that moment. It appeared as though the two barely recognized each other. That they barely recognized themselves.

"One more task awaits you, Eldara." Sayda whispered a few words in her ear. Eldara listened with a blank expression on her face.

The guards pulled Guillermo to his feet. He looked down, attempting to plead something through his gag. Eldara did not look up at him as she took his cock in her hand. Guillermo shook his head as she pumped him once with her fist, and then took Guillermo's cock in her mouth. Sayda watched with satisfaction as Guillermo began to attempt to free himself from his bonds, but was held fast by the guards.

Alfonso called out to the audience. "Place your bets, my nobles! I say twenty gold that he does not last another 10 strokes!"

The audience cheered and waved bags of coin. Eldara's eyes were shut, her mouth sucking at his member. She distantly remembered the slave that had pleasured Manuel in such a manner. Sayda's hand was lovingly on her head, stroking her hair as her head bobbed back and forth. She heard Guillermo's moans become less frantic and more physical. And then his cock twitched in her mouth.

His seed spurted forth into her. She drank from him, milking him with her mouth. And then Sayda pulled her head backwards. A spurt of semen fell across her face, another ribbon lashing down her chin and onto her breasts. Eldara watched with silent interest as semen soaked into the thin strap covering her left nipple. She did not look up at Guillermo.

Sayda knelt down, tilting Eldara's face towards her own. She kissed Eldara's lips lightly. An icicle of semen stretched out between their lips as she pulled away. "We are going to have a delightful month, Eldara."