The Surrogate

Story Info
Protagonist is met with a surprising request.
2.1k words
4.05
16.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...

All characters are fictional, all actions by said characters are consensual.

==============•=================+

My name is Daisy. I am thirty-five and from London, England.

When I was three years old, my dad left my mother and me, and a year later my mother was killed in a hit-and-run whilst I was playing at a friend's house.

I was fostered and then later adopted by a family friend and his wife, who already had three boys. They had little room in their small working class crowded house but they took me in regardless. David, the family friend worked extra shifts as a delivery driver and even took on extra jobs. Sarah, my new adoptive mother took work where she could.

My brothers were Christopher who was eight, Daniel who was six, and Martin who was four, the same age as me.

It wasn't an easy upbringing, we never had any money, and David and Sarah often would struggle to put food on the table, but they worked hard and sometimes went without food themselves.

One thing that we did have was a close bond. I was accepted straight away by my brothers who instantly called me their sister and protected me and looked after me. Being in a small council house, we constantly were tripping over each other, and bumping into each other.

When I became a teenager Sarah and I clashed as any regular teenage daughter and her mother would, but in the end, we made up because we had a bond that was as strong as if I had been her biological daughter.

And when David would come home from work exhausted, I would be the one who often helped him relax by giving his shoulders a massage or sitting and talking to him. And sometimes if he was sleeping during the day and working all night, I'd lay in the bed with him and we would hold each other.

In time, we all grew older. Christopher left to work on the oil rigs, Daniel joined the army, and Martin got into university and went away to study. Soon it was just three of us and the small house suddenly seemed big and empty, even though it wasn't.

I didn't do well at school because I have learning difficulties, but I was encouraged to persevere so I enrolled in a further learning college to try and improve my grades. Then I could decide if I wanted to study further or train in something. I did like the idea of working in the IT field.

So I was 18 and living with David and Sarah, and they still worked a lot of hours to keep the lights on. I got a part-time job in a local supermarket and I did my best to contribute in any way I could.

I was still enjoying that level of comfort with them, and being an eighteen-year-old girl I liked to go out dressed in clothes that didn't comb over everything, looking for a party and fun, and coming home at any hour and then falling out with them about it.

But beyond that, there was a comfort level and trust that was a given. There was love and acceptance. if I was in the bath or shower the door remained unlocked, and I didn't mind if either of them came in to wash their face or put deodorant on, or if David wanted to shave. I'd ask him to pass me a towel, he'd even ask if I wanted him to wash my back.

Then one day David came home soaked through from torrential rain, having been out all night long. He was cold and tired. Without giving it a second thought I helped him undress, got him into the shower and I too undressed. I held him and he held me, I got him warm and I washed him. Afterwards, we dried each other and we both climbed into bed. I pressed my body against him to keep him warm. He slept and I stayed with him.

Sometimes Sarah would work nights as well, and when it was just me and David at home we would have dinner, talk, and watch tv. Laughing with each other. At first, I'd go to bed and then wake up with him asleep next to me, but soon we were going to bed together at the same time. I would fall asleep in his arms in complete comfort. And when we woke in the morning we'd shower and dress together.

This evolved very quickly, and soon we were kissing each other goodnight with long French kisses. He'd rub his hands up and down my body, as would I with him. Caressing each other. I started to sleep topless and naked, and when he joined me, he would be the same. Soon I would just sleep naked and sometimes he'd come in and get into bed with me without saying anything.

My feelings for him became something more. When we awoke in the morning and I saw his cock hard, I wanted to climb on top.

Finally, when the time was right, at about 6 am one morning, I pulled the covers back and used my hand to gently rub up and down the shaft of his cock. As it grew harder and bigger, I leant over and began to run my tongue up and down it too. He'd wake up and stroke my head as I licked up and down his shaft and gently sucked each of his balls. Then I'd lick up it and put it all into my mouth, pushing down. He moaned as I moved my head up and down, rubbing my hands up and down his body as I did it.

Then I pulled his cock out of my mouth and grabbed a condom from my drawer. I stroked his cock gently as I put the condom on the top and I slowly used my mouth to put it on. Then I slowly and carefully climbed on top of him, easing his throbbing cock inside me. I gasped as it went in and as I started to ride him I moaned gently. He held my hips and then ran his hands up my body to my tits, cradling them and rubbing them. I meant forward and he put my left nipple into his mouth, sucking on it. Then the right. Then I sat up and leant back as he thrust himself into me.

He cupped my breasts and rubbed around them, then moved his hands down to my hips again, planting both his hands on my ass. He gripped hard as I started to move faster, and it didn't take long for him to start moving faster and faster until he let out a huge groan as he shot his thick hard load. I moved my hips a little more before coming to a stop, leaning forward I smiled and kissed him.

"Thank you, that was fun."

"Best wake-up routine ever," he said with a grin.

Sometimes I would be in the kitchen and he'd brush past me, purposefully letting a hand graze

Over time, I began to hear a few arguments between them, mixed with crying. Awkward silence at the dinner table as they moved around down each other without saying a word. David seemed more distracted, even when

Once when they were both out, I was in the bathroom and I noticed something in the bin, sticking out. I had a closer look and saw they it was a pregnancy test, and underneath there was another with the box torn up and pushed down alongside it. I could see that both were negative.

Eventually one day I caught my mother in the kitchen alone. David was out doing another long shift somewhere and she was sitting in the kitchen reading the newspaper, but she didn't seem like she was reading but more staring into space.

"Are you ok?" I asked

"Yes love, fine" she responded quietly.

"You and dad have been arguing a lot lately, and I'm worried about you both."

"Don't be, we're ok. We argue from time to time but we are fine, you don't need to worry."

Should I mention the tests?

I didn't.

I made myself something to eat and the conversation just stopped.

Later that evening, after dinner, David was back home and whilst Sarah was clearing up David sat in the living room with what I was sure was not his first drink of the day. It's possible that on his way home from work he would stop to have a drink at one of the few pubs he frequented.

"Everything ok dad?" I asked, "something isn't right between you and mum."

I knew I'd get more of an answer from him, I was his little girl, even though I wasn't.

"It's been tough lately," He said quietly "Your mum and I have been talking and we decided to try for another baby. Just one more. But we haven't had any luck yet. We have been trying for a long time and we don't know what to do. There are options but most if not all are expensive and we've never had money."

I took a minute to let it sink in.

"I see. Well if there's anything I can do let me know: I'm sure you'll both be fine. It will happen."

David didn't respond but instead, he grunted.

For the two weeks, it was much of the same. I was at college and working in the supermarket and David and Sarah would work and argue, and David would come home and sit on the sofa drinking until it was time to go to bed. He didn't come into my room much and if he did he just held me and snored into my ear. Sometimes we did fool around, and I did my best to help his mood by giving him blowjobs and letting him run his hands over my body.

The sex was happening but it wasn't as good.

Then one day, David came into my room one night as I was reading. He dropped his boxers to the floor and stood in front of me masturbating, he was already hard. He grabbed me by the hand and stood me up, turned me around and bent me over, pulling my panties down. He held my hips as he guided his cock inside me and started pumping hard.

"Wait, " I said, "you need to put a condom on."

"I don't want to, I'll pull out," he said.

"No," I said "I'm not on birth control, you have to put on a condom, please. "

He grunted and pulled out, I pulled one out of the drawer and turned around, kneeling and using my mouth again to put the condom on him. Then I stood up, turned around and bent over and he put his throbbing cock back inside of me, slapping my ass and moaning gently.

He reached forward and pulled my hair and thrust harder and deeper until he gave one big push and groaned. He pulled out and I was glad he had gloved up, the condom was full and thankfully intact.

He turned me around and pushed me onto my knees, and he took the condom off. He opened my mouth, poured the contents of the condom into my mouth and closed my mouth again.

I swallowed like a good girl.

Not long after that, the arguing stopped. David and Sarah began to appear warmer toward each other. They were making each other laugh again and David wasn't always drinking in the evening after dinner. They were even cuddling and kissing.

One day I came home from a shift at work and they were both sitting at the kitchen table, holding hands. They smiled at me and asked me to sit down when I got in.

"We've got something to ask you," David said. "It might shock you a bit and you might say no. And that's ok if you do, but we felt that we had to ask."

"Okay," I said, sitting down. They both put out a hand and we all held hands as if we were about to perform a seance.

"So you know your mother and I have been trying for another baby but couldn't" David continued. "And frankly we don't know if we're ever going to have any luck. And we want one more child. We love being parents. So we've had a thought." He paused and looked at me. There was silence.

"Go on," said Sarah, ask her."

"We want you to be our surrogate."