All Comments on 'The Surrogate'

by BholahForSoup

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

1/2 a story. FTDS

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyover 1 year ago

I just loved this story. The adoptive parents and the girl love and trust each other and are sensitive to each other's feelings so there is no shame when the father has sex with the girl. It all seems so natural. I love the part where the father starts to have sex with her, but she stops him and tells him to put a condom on because she's not on birth control. There are a few misspellings that the author should have caught but not enough to ruin the effectiveness of the story. The story ends too abruptly. Hopefully there will be a part 2 and it will be posted soon. I have one more criticism that applies to a number of authors. Why do you feel that you need to announce at the beginning of the story that this is a work of fiction? That kind of ruins it for me because now I know that it's all made up. It would have been better either to state that the story is completely true or not say anything at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't understand why as a reader people get so hung up on spelling. these are fuck stories not the Great American novel. If your reading these just to grade them then u should go elsewhere. Just enjoy the stories and have a good cum.

BholahForSoupBholahForSoupover 1 year agoAuthor

Hi, thanks for the feedback. I thought I’d gotten all the spelling mistakes, I’ll look into that.

And yes there will be a part two, hence the abrupt ending.

sean080183sean080183over 1 year ago

I think this is a wonderful start. I love the tenderness of it. How it makes it all seem right an perfectly normal to have that kind of relationship. Not something I personally think about much but it was done in such a classy way it actually turned me on not off. Looking forwards to the continuation!!

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 1 year ago

I too enjoyed your style of writing — it's, for lack of a better term — soothing. I don't often read in this category and just happened to see it on the Story Feedback forum. You've already acknowledged the typos so I'll forget they exist ;) Looking forward for the continuation.

ScandiloveScandiloveover 1 year ago

I like this. Simple and sweet. Feel like the potential is there to build this out and make it more of a 'story' and less bare bones. Still, a nice start.

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisukiover 1 year ago

I'd love a part 2 as well

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous