All Comments on 'The Swallow'

by BobbieSher

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboyabout 2 years ago

This story is so sexy. Mike is so lucky to have the opportunity to discover his sexuality is not a one, but at least an eight, in one evening. Took me too many years, but pretty sure I've enjoyed what you might class a 9 or 10!

The Swallow reminds me of the pub we have in Plymouth by the barbican, including the trough pissoire. I will be definitely reading more of your stories, and in total agreement about the brain being the biggest sex organ.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

OMFG!!!!! This was one of the hottest stories I've ever read on Literotica. The buildup, the descriptions, everything about this story was perfect. I was leaking as much as your characters were. I hope you're planning on continuing the story. The teacher/student aspect of this, can go so much further. A solid five stars, but you deserved so many more. Thanks to you, I'm naked and heading to my bedroom now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBobbieSher@BobbieSher
I believe the most powerful sex organ is the brain. As a result, the standard of my writing is inversely proportional to my arousal. My most exciting stories tend to be full of typos and bad grammar. I frequently write the same story from both a female and male perspective. ...