The Swallow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is interesting that you relate the story to you and me, rather than you and the groom. OK. Close that file. Now open the one entitled 'Six -- The Taker'."

You do as I say and start to read number six. Your erection doesn't subside at all. Six is a role reversal of five. Steve wants to be the giver and fuck Dave's arse in this story. A kind of final hurrah before he gets married. It is very descriptive about the sensation of being stretched and feeling cum deposited in Dave's colon.

After a few minutes, I ask, "Where are you up to?"

"I have just thrust backwards so that you are forced to penetrate me as deep as possible."

"Perfect. Stand up for a moment." And you oblige straight away.

I sink to my knees once more and take your cock deep into my mouth. My tongue is caressing the tip of your cock. My hands are on the cheeks of your arse. My fingers are searching for and finding the rosebud that is your arse. You give a slight push backwards, and the tip of my right middle finger penetrates you up to the first knuckle. There isn't enough lubrication to go any deeper, so I withdraw my finger and stand up. This action releases your aching cock from my mouth with a loud plop.

"Sit. Carry on with the story." I command, still standing alongside you. You turn your head towards me and take my cock in your mouth. You then copy the actions I carried out on you. I can feel your finger searching for my rosebud. I pull away.

"Later. Continue the game. You must finish the story."

I notice you grab your cock. I imagine there is a danger that you will masturbate, and I can't let that happen. If you orgasm, the spell will be broken. I grab your hand and place it on my cock.

And you finish the story. "Shit, I need to cum."

"Not yet. Read 'Seven -- Clean Up.' Then we can see where it goes from there."

"Isn't this going to be the same as the cuckold?"

"No far from it. Read it!"

You start to read the story. I can predict where you are in the story without even looking at the screen. The strength of your grip on my cock is ebbing and flowing. The tightness of your grasp is in unison with the pattern of the story. Seven is the culmination of satiated anal sex, both giving and receiving. The climax of this story leads to both guys licking their cum out of each other's arses. Your reaction suggests that you are way beyond the six I anticipated and even further beyond your own guess of one or two.

You finish the story. "I have to cum soon. My cock feels like it will burst."

"I know I can see how wet it is. Of all the stories so far, which would you do?"

"Right now. I would do any or all of them."

"Even having something inserted in your arse?"

"Yes!"

"That is a bold statement, given you don't know what it feels like. Stand up and lean over the back of the computer chair."

I reach for the bottle of lube, sitting alongside the keyboard. I make sure I have a good amount on my middle finger. And I spread it between the cheeks of your arse. You clearly enjoy the sensation because you thrust back at my finger and groan. I load more lube onto my finger and press lightly against your rosebud. You thrust backwards, and this time my finger enters you. I push to get as deep as I can. I find your prostate and give it a light rub. I remove my finger, and you make a noise like a spoilt brat that has had his sweets taken from him.

"I have to go pee."

I laugh loudly. I know that I have triggered the sensation to pee by pressing against your prostate. "OK, go pee. But hurry back because you have number eight to read. With that erection, try not to piss on the ceiling." And I laugh again.

While you are gone, I close seven and open the file called '8 -- The Auction.' This story will really test your level. You are an auction lot in this story and must serve the highest bidder for twenty-four hours. The story culminates with you being used as a sex toy by the highest bidder and five male guests at a drinks party. They are all givers.

"I have loaded up the next story. Read it!"

It is clear that the pee break has relieved some of your sexual tension. Although still firm, your erection is now below horizontal. I pour us another glass of wine. You are about a third of the way through the story, and your erection is as strong as ever.

"You like this one then?"

"Mmmm." I reach down and squeeze your cock again. You suggest I stop, "Careful. I might cum."

"OK. You finish the story. I am going up to my bedroom. When you have finished the story, come on up."

"What about nine and ten?"

"There isn't a nine or ten. I haven't written those stories yet. Besides, if you were a nine or ten, you wouldn't be married to a lady called Sharon."

I move to close my bedroom curtains, but I see Jenny in her bedroom looking directly at me before I do. I decide to leave the curtains open. Tomorrow night in the Swallow will be enjoyable. I blow her a kiss. And hold up eight fingers. She laughs. I turn and place myself on the bed, erection pointing at the ceiling.

I hear you coming up the stairs. You join me on the bed, your cock pointing straight at me.

"Where would you say that you are on a scale of one to ten? One is a hundred per cent straight, and ten is one hundred per cent gay."

"Eight!"

"I thought so. And now? What would you like to do?"

12