All Comments on 'The Swallow'

by Laurabentover

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Left an aftertaste

I’m a guy and I found the story offensive. That was just WRONG. The next chapter have the addiction morph into the women biting the dicks off. Now that’s sci-fi .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

You've stumbled onto something here... there's a whole world to explore within this concept and what you've written here would sit nicely on the dust jacket of a very thick and long erotic novel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Two stories read and appreciated...

Another story that did just the "right thing".... I think I've become addicted and you too are generous Laura .... best regards Chase

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good concept, needs improvement

I felt like you pulled the trigger too soon. You could've made the story a bt more complex and at this point we all know where it's headed. Fiddling around with it or maybe introducing a new character or the origins of the impact might help though. Also, maybe add a little depth to her(main char).

NaughtySouthernGentNaughtySouthernGentover 6 years ago
Very creative!

Love your creativity!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Crazy!

Crazy concept! I’d like to see it drawn out more, as it moves so quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

please more I loved it, more depth or longer story chapters please :) very little actual sex and this story was calling for it. like the new universe idea with cum currency etc.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaurabentover@Laurabentover
Don't be afraid to say hi. I like people who are nice. If your nice and you shoot cum over my tits even better! I have tried like 20 times but this sight won’t change my email. If you want to contact me directly it’s the same username at outlook dot com.