The Swamp Girl: Ina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good, you can buy your own shoes, and I can throw mine away."

"Maybe I want to give them to my beau."

"A beau." Rob chuckled, "What would your black beau look like wearing a lawman's shoes."

"My beau is a marine."

"Well, then. I'm sure the government will give him shoes."

"I got another." Ina beamed with pride, "He's a businessman, came to sell me a variety of things, and he said he fancied me something bad. He gave me this ring and said he would marry me one day."

The earth leveled, becoming dryer, and Rob breathed a sigh of relief and slowed as he approached two dirt paths.

Ina watched as his expression turn sour as if he didn't know which way to go. She offered her assistance, "If you were going to Crawling Rock, you go that way, and if you keep going that way, it'll take you to the Mississippi."

Nodding, Rob moved forward toward the left and continued his trek.

"My other Beau is a Cajun man," her soft voice sounded beside him, and he rolled his eyes.

"He said we would make the prettiest blue-eyed babies."

Rob half listened and chuckled, "How many fellas do you need, girl?"

"I only need one, but I got four running after me," Ina giggled, "And, I could have me a preacher man if I keep working him right."

The fast-talking woman made Rob stop and give her another look. Her dress wasn't too short, suggesting she was a good-time girl, but it lingered along her mud-dotted, creamy-tanned thighs.

"You have all those men running after you?" he snorted, "They're liable to fight each other."

"You think they would fight over little ole me?"

Had Rob not been married and of a different breed, he would explain that he had never seen a prettier swamp gal. But he shrugged and turned away, "You can't play games with men. White or black, both men are likely to kill for love."

"I don't think they love me. They want my stuff, I reckon."

"Yeah, you're probably right. That's a manly desire. That's why you best choose one and leave the rest alone."

Rob felt bizarre giving the girl love advice when he needed help with his own marriage.

"Well, Mr. Jones. I don't want any of em. I am going to marry Bing Crosby."

Rob laughed heartily, "You might wanna stick with your men. I don't think he would marry you."

"You don't think he'd like me?" her voice grew sad behind him.

"Yeah, Well, no. Hell no, the man is a millionaire. What do you think he would want with a swamp gal?" Rob chuckled at the thought and moved off to the other side of the dirt road.

He sighed in relief when he glimpsed his crimson truck in the distance. Ignoring her, Rob ran, thankful to finally see his red truck in view. Ina ran behind him, and the pair reached his vehicle simultaneously.

Ina brushed her dress down and asked, "Can I get a ride?"

"You know I can't give you no ride. What would your mama think? Papa too."

"You took my daddy away, remember?" Ina whispered, giving an adorable pout and twirling the ring around her enticing cleavage, "Least you could do is give me a ride. I got another mile to go, and my feet hurt."

Rob looked toward her bare feet, feeling a sense of compassion. His feet were sore, and he had a pair of shoes to cover his aching heels.

He shrugged off his sentiments and groaned, "You can crawl back there. And when you get where you are going, knock on the window there, ya hear?"

"Yes, sir," The girl smiled and lifted a strong calf on his tailgate. He glimpsed her smooth brown thighs and averted his eyes.

"What's your name, girl?"

"Inabelle. But my friends call me Ina," Ina smiled wide and bit her bottom lip, distracting Rob momentarily.

He couldn't deny her beauty but shook off any thoughts. She was a negro, and that wasn't his type.

"Well, Inabell," He tapped the window, "Let me know when to stop."

Rob didn't have to drive far, passing a few ragged swamp shacks before the girl knocked on the window. He looked for a house before pressing the brakes and rolling down his window.

"Ain't nothing out here, girl."

Rob looked back, glimpsing her clumsy descent from his pick-up truck. The short dress slightly lifted, exposing her two yellow-tinged asscheeks to him. With no undergarments, the gap between her legs revealed darkened pink flesh. He quickly looked ahead to avoid catching another peek and waited for her to come around front to thank him for the ride.

Taking another glimpse back, Rob searched through the trail. She had disappeared into the gloomy forest.

"Inabell?"

With his curiosity outweighing his sense, Rob exited the truck, scanning the broken woods for the girl.

"Inabell?"

He spun around, seeing nothing but the dark hard bark on the trees that border the dirt path.

"Where the hell?"

A vicious dog barked in the distance, and Rob jumped into his truck and headed back. A sense of danger surrounded him as he inched his vehicle into the green wetlands and quickly regretted the decision to halt his tour. The tires had dug a hole into the mushy soil. Feeling the truck wasn't going to make it, Rob reversed. Rolling tires spat mud in all directions slapping against the once bright red color of his vehicle.

"Dammit to hell!"

Rob slapped the steering wheel. He hurried out and stepped through the thick mud to push his truck out of the wetlands.

Ina's small voice sounded over his grunts, "What happened now? You're just having the worst time out here."

Rob turned and frowned down at her tiny frame. Her hips curved as she placed her hand on the dip and curled her lips into a smirk. Rob wiped the sweat from his brow and averted his eyes from her body to settle on her soft brown eyes.

"What the hell ya took off for without saying anything? Thought a damn gator got you," he scolded, returning to continue his arduous task.

Rob pushed at the large bed and gave a loud groan in agony.

"Why were you worried bout me? I figured you ain't wanna talk to me no more. You seemed sore by me."

Her soft voice distracted him from his chore, and he turned swiftly to examine her expression.

"You must think you're smart to go around assuming. Get over here and help me."

"I ain't strong as you, sir."

"I know that, girl. Get in the front, and turn the wheel to the left."

"You want me," Ina pressed her hand to her chest, "To drive your car? I don't know-"

"Hush, girl, you ain't going to drive it. Just get in there and turn that wheel to the left. I gotta get out of this mud somehow."

She walked over, skeptical of his idea. Realizing the door was locked, Ina awaited his thoughts on the matter.

"Get in, girl!" Rob shouted, pushing on his tailgate.

"It's locked."

"What?" Rob patted his pockets and groaned, "Oh. Dammit!"

Rob stepped forward and slipped, falling to the ground.

"Dammit! Just fuck!" He growled, throwing his head in his hand.

Wearing a small smile, Ina stayed quiet but ventured toward the fallen officer. She held her hand out and chuckled.

"You're one unlucky man. First, you get shot at, then stuck in the mud. Now you done left your keys in the truck. What's worrying you, Mr. Jones?"

Rob rolled his eyes but reached for her hand, which was delicate to touch and soft as a feather, revealing she wasn't kind to hard labor. He admired it for only a moment before dropping his hold and using his legs to lift himself.

"You got a telephone at home?"

"A telephone?" Ina laughed, "You got a telephone at your house?"

"Got two of 'em."

"You must be rich. If I knew you could be a millionaire from wearing that badge, I would get myself one."

"Stop talking foolish, girl."

"Well, you don't want no help, then," Ina chuckled and hurriedly walked toward the broken swampy woods.

"Aye, wait. Who do you stay with?"

"By myself. I'm a homeowner."

Rob chuckled, "Ain't no little girl staying by their lonesome, white or black. Where ya, Daddy? Tell him I need some assistance."

"I don't mean to be rude, sir, but you have a hard time remembering you locked my daddy up."

"Oh. Well, I know you got uncles or brothers or something. Get them down here. Let them know an officer needs help."

"Ain't nobody to call. My nearest neighbor Mama Ophiea and I know you ain't going back there."

"Shit," Rob grunted and kicked at the dense mud.

He pointed her way, "Ima walk back there. And if I find out you are lying. I imagine your daddy ain't gonna be the only one locked up."

Rob kicked the mud from his shoes before following Ina. Her hips swayed along with the two round ass cheeks he had witnessed earlier in all their glory. It was something seductive in her walk. The dress molded to her curves enough for Rob to imagine everything that was underneath.

"How far we gotta walk now?"

"It ain't-"

Ina stumbled and her foot slid across a wet patch. Rob caught her by the shoulder, leaning her petite body against his. He held her soft hand, balancing her stumbling trek. She brushed her butt against his crotch and looked up with a smile.

"Thank you, Mr. Jones."

"Be careful. This ground is liable to swallow your little body up." Rob chuckled, "It's hard to walk the further you get out, huh?"

"Yeah," Ina turned and giggled, peering down at his buried ankles, "Especially if you wear shoes."

A funny feeling resembling sexual tension clouded his mind. Swallowing his desire, Rob shoved her forward.

"Go on."

Rounding the swamp, he peered out onto a beautiful opening. Grand trees stood tall in the clearing, beaming down on the small shack--a ramp connected across the swamp to the front porch.

It was a lonesome dwelling that somehow filled Rob with wonder about who could live in a place like this. However magical it looked, he could imagine the person fighting off snakes and all sorts of lone critters.

When Ina walked onto the small ramp, Rob broke.

"Hmm. This where y'all live?"

Ina twisted back and looked toward the Officer.

"It's just me. And Roscoe. You still wanna come inside?"

Nodding skeptically, Rob kept his eyes on the small shack. When he stepped on the ramp, his leg gave away, but he steadied himself on the swinging rope.

"Shit, I think I'll break it."

"It'll hold. Come on."

Ina was already at her front porch while Rob took his time placing one foot in front of the other with his arms spread out to balance.

When he reached her front porch, Rob sighed in relief at finishing the wobbling journey. Looking around the slight stoop, he heard a vicious growl behind the ragged screen door.

"What the hell you got in there a bear?"

"That's just my puppy."

"I don't know no pup sound quite is vicious as that."

The beast of a dog flew out onto the porch. Rob reared back but moved up when he realized there was nowhere to go but into the murky swamp. The dog eyed him with malice, growling a low thunder and revealing sharp fangs.

"Roscoe!" Ina chuckled, bending down to the vicious beast, who held his protective stance even as she petted his black fur.

"You're a good boy, Roscoe," Ina cooed, washing her hands over his thick coat, "He's a good boy, ain't he, Mr. Jones?"

"Yeah," Rob chuckled nervously, "Good boy. He won't bite, will he?"

Ina stood and swiped her hands, placing them on her hip, "Not unless you plan on hurting me."

Rob shook his head, "No."

"Well, Roscoe won't bother you then," Ina smirked, wrenching her hips to enter the house, "Come on, Mr. Jones."

Rob scrutinized the growling canine before slowly following Ina into her home. His eyes widened when he walked inside and glanced around her small dwelling.

Sunlight shone in holes throughout the small cabin, but a coal oil lamp sat in the corner, and a large fireplace created a dull heat. A breeze blew through the cracks in the floor that looked down into the thick swamp.

Rob saw jars of different concoctions filling the wall on one side, and a large bed made up sat in a corner, taking up most of the space in front. Her small kitchen was busy with a large cauldron on the fireplace and a few hot pots converting steam on the open stove.

"The hell you got going on in here?" Rob looked around in amazement, "Are you a voodoo queen, too?"

"No, I ain't good enough to be no Queen, Mr. Jones. Just experimenting with stuff, is all."

"What's that?" Rob pointed to one of the jars that lined the wall.

If he wasn't mistaken, it looked like a live fish floating inside.

"I ain't too sure. My mama used to be a real medicine woman. She was always helping everyone," Ina smiled, "She didn't overcharge like Mama Opie, and I don't either."

"Where she at now?"

"Dead."

"How did she die?"

"My daddy killed her, remember? That's why you locked him up."

Rob paused and gazed at her smiling face. He was getting chills down his spine from the hostile atmosphere in her home and tried not to focus on those large glass jars that looked to have more bizarre things than fish floating around in them.

"Well, Mr. Jones." Ina shrugged and giggled, "I won't lying. Ain't nobody here."

"Nah, I reckon you won't." Rob chuckled. "So, um. What did your mama know about fertility concoctions? Or potion. Whatever it's called. Reckon it's supposed to help a woman get pregnant."

"I've heard of it."

"You ever do one of 'em? Or did she ever teach you how?"

Rob moved closer to her but flinched and stepped back when Roscoe barked loudly. The dog gradually inched closer and revealed a sharp tooth.

"He doesn't like me much," Rob backed up, sensing his presence caused the animal to be so unruly, "Can you put him outside?"

"Oh, hush, Roscoe. Mr. Jones isn't going to hurt me."

Ina dropped to her knees, and her long hair plunged in a cascade of ringlets against the wooden floor. She held out her hand, and the dog licked her palm as she chuckled.

Rob observed her stance and noted her asscheeks peeking from the skimpy dress. He swallowed his desire, shaking his head from the sinful thoughts, and averted his eyes.

"Mr. Jones?"

"Yeah?" Rob looked at her with her long lashes fluttering toward him and a beaming smile donning her precious face. His cock started to jump at attention despite his feelings about her or this place.

"Tell Roscoe you ain't going to hurt me, Mr. Jones."

"No," Rob shook his head, glancing at the dog, "No, I ain't going to hurt her. I'm hoping she helps me out."

Stepping toward Ina, Rob matched her bright smile and knelt on the ground, "Will you help me? Please."

"Yeah, I sure will," Ina beamed.

Her plan all along was to ensure she gained a new customer. She often waited at the end of Mama Opie's dirt path, hoping to score off the woman's leftovers and undesirables. It was mostly the people of color that she turned down, but having a white man to experiment on tickled her. Ina held hopes of him returning to town and recommending her to others who needed help.

Instead of rising from her knees, Ina crawled toward a stack of books, searching for one in particular.

Rob admired her crawl, seduction in her hips as they swayed, sending each cheek to twirl. He imagined Ina's ass was fleshy and pert. He saw her pick up a book almost as large as herself and placed it on a small table.

Using both hands, Ina cracked it open as dust and cobwebs blew into the air. Keeping an eye on the dog, Rob walked over and peered toward the French words written in cursive along the thick, ruddy pages.

"You know Spanish?"

"It's French. My mama was a Creole, and my daddy was too. They taught me before...." Ina looked up toward him with a smile, "You sit on the bed while I go over this."

Rob nodded and sat on the side of her massive bed, which was surprisingly comfortable.

"Who made a bed this big?"

"My daddy made it for my mama. Before..." Ina waved her hand while roaming over the foreign words.

She made out a few words. "Love child," she read, "Fire seed?"

Placing her hand on her chin, Ina chuckled and closed the book.

"Okay, Mr. Jones. I can help you. But-"

"But, ah hell, how much?"

"Since you are having such a bad day, I'd do it for free. But according to my mama's book. Umm, well, you gotta get naked."

Rob chuckled, "Naked for what?"

"Well, since I don't have no potions to give your wife, and she ain't here. I gotta do a ritual."

"Who said I wanted it for me? Could have been a friend I was asking for."

Ina smirked and placed her hand on her hip, "Mr. Jones."

"What?"

"It's okay. It happens to the best of them, is what my mama always said."

"Hold on a minute, now. It isn't me. I know for sure. But, my wife, Patti, she, um."

"Whatever it is, Mr. Jones, I can help. But I'll need you to band with me. I've never done anything like this before. But I've seen it done." Ina eyed the grimace on his hairy mug and swallowed a bit of worry, "You will trust me, won't ya?"

Rob folded his arms, "Never heard tell of anything like that."

"You ever been to see Mama Opie?"

"Well, except today, no, I ain't never needed nothing from the wicked woman."

"Oh, Mama ain't all that wicked, Mr. Jones. She isn't doing anything but helping folks. Same as me. And I want to help you out. You done helped me and gave me a ride." Ina stepped closer and smiled, "What do you say?"

The thought of himself getting naked in front of the young girl was bizarre. It was only his wife and mama who had ever seen him that vulnerable in the nude. With the way the day was panning out, Rob had never felt so powerless.

"Shit. It's free, right?"

"Oh yes, sir. Free of charge."

"Well, Alright then." Rob cleared his throat and extracted his first button with one hand, clipping them all down and revealing a muddy neck. His chest was hard and pale white, covered with light brown hair.

When Rob noticed Ina's stare, he shrugged, "You, the one who asked me to get naked. Don't go sickin' ya dog on me."

"I won't, Mr. Jones. Take your trousers off too. Everything."

Rob pulled off his muddy shirt and placed it on the floor. He puffed out his chest and sank his stomach to hide his slight pudge. Standing to his feet, he pushed out of his once fresh starched pants, along with his socks, adding them to the pile.

"Alright," Rob stood straight, sucking in his gut tight, "Now, what?"

"I've gotta wash you."

"What?" Rob stepped toward her, his long cotton briefs hanging loose on his waist. His soft stomach, covered in brown hair, lightly shook along with his head.

"Nah, I ain't taking no bath here."

"You ain't gotta bathe, but you're filthy as sin. Need to wash that mud off you."

Ina giggled, sliding past him toward the bed, "And you got that mud all over my sheets."

Humiliated by his rudeness, Rob quickly walked toward the bed, "I do apologize. Here, let me help you."

He used his large palm to swipe the wet mud from the off-white sheets. But it created a bigger mess from the spread.

"I'm sorry about that."

"No need to apologize," Ina beamed, "It's fine, Mr. Jones."

Rob nodded and sighed, wanting to get it done and over with. He was beyond humiliated from today's adventure. He had no idea when he woke this morning, he would be half naked in a swamp woman's house. Had he known, he would have gone to work instead.

As she prepared everything, Rob looked around her humble abode and sympathized with the condition. There were holes in the wooden walls, floor, and ceiling. She needed an upgrade and fast before it rained.

Rob cleared his throat, "How long have you been living here by yourself? You ain't got no family, other than your daddy alive?"

"All my life. My daddy is dead, too, remember? He didn't make it to the jailhouse."

"What..."

The memory of the lynching a few years past crossed his mind. He was foggy about the details since he wasn't a Klan member, but it had been a big event that had the community risen in fear that the murderous man would do the same to them.

Rob felt sorry for the young girl, knowing she had no family members left. It was a lot like how he felt. Save for his wife; he was alone in this world.