The Swamp Girl: Ina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You smell so damn good, woman. I want to eat you up."

"Robbie. What in the world has gotten into you," Patti giggled, attempting to push him away.

His cock thumped against her plump middle, and she backed away. Rob pulled her in, leaning her into the table, causing the strings of her apron to fall into the pot of rice.

"Robbie. Your, mm, your food is....oh, hmm."

"I want to put it inside you, sweet pea. I am ready for it."

Married without children would reassure most couples in casual lovemaking, but Patti did not care for such loose seduction. When Rob wouldn't stop pestering her and slid his thick palms on her rear, Patti shrugged him off with more authority in her soft voice.

"Robbie! Stop. Now. Your food will get cold and-"

"I don't give a goddamn about that food, woman. I'm ready to fuck you. Take this dress off," Rob ordered with a husky rhythm in his tone.

"Robert!" Patti frowned and backed into the table, "I don't know what's gotten into you."

"I wish I knew, but I wanna put something in you, sexy thang. I can't wait to put this big cock in that juicy cunt."

Patti pushed him off with all her might. It didn't move him but made him back up. She pointed a finger toward him with trembling lips.

"I don't know what you and those officers talk like at the station, but you ain't gonna be using that filthy language when you come home to me."

Rob nodded but rounded his fingers back on her wide hips, "I apologize, sweetheart. Why don't you let me make you feel better?"

Rob pressed his cheek against hers, blowing hot air into her ear, "Remember that night at the park? Before we were married."

"Yeah, I remember." Patti laughed, "You almost made me break every vow I'd made at St. Marys."

"We ain't gotta worry about them, nuns, this time."

"Robbie. You act like you're 18 or something."

"I feel like it. I want to make love to you all night, baby. Take this dress off." Rob pulled up her number, revealing her silky hem underneath.

With the door opened, Patti pushed away, "We can't. I told Susan to come by after dinner. And you're already late. She'll be here in a few."

"I'll lock the door. You've talked to Susan all day. It's my time."

"Robbie. Come on. She's helping hem your pants. If we had to go to Ms. Mabel, it would be six whole dollars. She's saving us a fortune. Hurry up and eat your food before it gets cold."

"Patti. Come on. I'm ready," Rob pulled at his pants, revealing a long hardened cock.

Patti had seen his manhood a few times in the light, but seeing it now didn't move her in any way.

"Robert, put your pecker back in your pants." She scolded, folding her arms, "What if Susan had already been at the door? Are you drunk?"

Grabbing her wrist, Rob pulled at her arm, bringing her into his chest, "I said, I'm ready, now, come on and let's get together fore I bust my britches."

"Rob!"

"Patti," Rob held her arm up and hooked her waist, pulling her closer toward him, "Get your ass in that bedroom, you hear me?"

"But..."

"Shut it. You don't talk unless I allow it. Or I might stick this pecker in your mouth."

Patti's jaw dropped while her eyes widened in surprise, but Rob's voice interrupted her oncoming debate, "I want you naked like the day you were born, and I want the light on, do you hear me?"

Rob gave her ass a rough spank that made Patti jump and turn to walk out of the smoky kitchen.

"Naked, woman. I'll use my belt if I have to," Rob announced, walking toward the front door.

He locked up, grabbing a piece of cornbread to munch on while he strolled to the bedroom door. Rob watched the hilarious tumble from his wife. She muttered unkind words as she unbuttoned each knob on her dress.

"Gone, now. Hurry up. You better be buck naked and wet as a faucet when I finish washing up," Rob urged.

His temper was short this afternoon, a lot to do with his pulsing erection and a Caramel colored swamp girl. Swiping his nose, Rob looked into the mirror and admired himself. His strong jaw was more prominent, and he felt like a new man. With Ina's brown eyes permanently ingrained in his mind, Rob shook his head to ward off the infidelity. He had done it for them. And whatever she did, it brought him a vigor he hadn't felt since before he met his young wife.

Rob peered toward the bedroom door to find her slip still on her curves and grew angry at her lack of submission.

"Patti Jones! Do you want me to strike this palm against your fat bottom, woman?"

"Robert Jones!"

"Plain Patti," Rob laughed, "If you don't get naked, I will pull those panties to the side and take what's mine."

"Don't you call me that," Patti pointed.

"What the hell is it that you want me to call you? You damn sure ain't got no spunk in you."

"I haven't done anything to you, Robbie. And You come home and...."

"And what?"

Rob pulled his belt from the loops in his old jeans and stared at his frightened wife. Patti pulled down her slip and backed into their double bed.

"Robert." Her voice came out in a whisper but filled the room with hesitancy, "I don't wanna do nothing like that right now. And I've got company coming soon enough."

The pair hadn't made love during the day since Patti had gained the extra 30 lbs in that first year of marriage.

"And...I don't like how your talking or acting or-"

Rob pulled her jaw toward him ending her sentence and sending more fear into her chest. What bothered her the most were her linen panties holding moisture from her husband's newfound authority.

"Take these damn clothes off right now. You do what I say."

Trembling with nerves, Patti slipped her arm out of the silky slip, keeping her head down to avoid his gaze.

The recent memory of those brown eyes looking toward him heavily influenced Rob's ragged breathing. That little minx, Ina, had tried to milk him dry, but still, his cock stood at attention, and his blood boiled with yearning. He closed his eyes, picturing her wet lips wrapped neatly around his pecker, and opened his eyes to his wife in her bra and panties.

Rob grew angry at her sluggish movements. Clutching the soft fabric of her girdle, Rob pulled her closer before sliding the stretchy material over her hips, revealing her fleshy pale ass.

With his palm, he clenched her meat and groaned in approval, "Bend over that bed, girl."

Patti expected her husband would use her, but not in that degrading position. Before she could protest her dislike, Rob was twisting her torso around and bending her at the waist. Her cheeks spread, exposing her puckered asshole and her moistened pussy lips. Without so much as a caress, Rob stuck his cock inside, nesting deep in her lukewarm cunt.

"Fuck," Rob grunted with excitement.

It felt like his first piece of pussy back in 1929. Each thrust felt terrific as her tight damp pussy clenched onto his cock. His packed nuts popped against her clit with each pound.

Patti couldn't exactly remember what his love felt like, but it had never felt this way. Rob was frantic in his movements, sending her to bury her face into the made-up bed. Holding her hips in place, Rob stroked into her with vitality and murmured raunchy speech she had never heard from a respectable man.

"I'm going to fill this pussy up with cum. Do you hear me, woman?"

"Uhm, oh agh, Robbie, slow down, honey, oh."

A slick balm soon coated his cock, loosening Patti's pussy for a deep, less painful thrust. Grasping a handful of her soft curls, Rob pulled her head up and pushed his body closer and his cock deeper in one swift motion.

"Say it, girl!" Rob shouted, "Tell me how much you want this white cock in you."

Beyond confused, Patti whined his order, "Oh, oh. Ugh, I want your white pecker. Umm, slow. Down. Oh."

Something was taking place inside Patti Jones, a spark she hadn't felt since her second year of marriage. Her heart was beating like a drum in sync with the rough strokes of his cock. She tried to be still and calm, knowing the sunlight illuminated her jiggling ass.

But Rob removed his grip from her hair to stroll over her back, hooking his hand around her bra strap. He used the thin material as reins and rode his wife further into the bed.

"Ahh, Oh," Patti wrapped her hand over her mouth to conceal the open dialogue from leaking out.

Her cunt was on fire with desire with each pop of his hip as it connected to her asscheeks. It was a fire worth putting out in hopes her husband wouldn't know this type of sex was thrilling her every being and overpowered his previous lovemaking.

"Uhm."

"Hell. No," Rob smiled to himself, snatching her wrist to bring it behind her back. He pinned it around her arch and growled, "Scream for me, girl. Tell me how much you love this white cock."

"Ugh, oh, Robbie. Oh, I. Ooooh!"

A deep passion filled her thighs with tension as her pussy leaked honey from her pot. In and out, his cock moved, connecting to a piece Patti had never known existed.

"Oh, Robbie. Oh, Goodness, Robbie, what. Oh, what are you doing to me."

Rob knocked his hips faster and grunted out his power, "Say it. Say it damnit. You want to tease me. And suck my cock. I'm going to fuck the hell out of this little pussy."

Confusion didn't deter the tension rising inside Patti. She clawed at the pillows and pushed back in delight, filling her cunt with massive amounts of his white cock. Without notice, a bomb sounded off inside her with grand expectations. Her cunt clenched and spit juice that dripped onto the clean bedsheets.

"Ahh, goodness. Robbie," Patti's voice became raspy, and she forfeited her formalities, "Oh darn, Oh. My God, yes. Oh, Robbie."

With his eyes closed tightly, Rob focused on two brown eyes lined with black liner. He imagined Ina's narrow little ass shaking fast like the women he had seen in the black juke joints when he was younger. The thought of filling her little pussy with his cock made his knees buck, and the hot liquid sprayed from his tip with a vengeance that coated his wife's walls.

"Fuck. Uh oh, shit. Hmm, girl." he murmured, sliding his hands around Patti's smooth back, "Ohh. Shit. I need you, girl. Oh, I need you."

Afraid to move, Patti lay still, trembling from his bizarre treatment. Turning her cheek to the side, she attempted to glimpse his face. Hopefully, he was satisfied. Her Robbie was known to whisper I love you after sex, but he had cursed and twitched with newfound excitement.

When Rob pulled out, he noticed the white substance coating his cock but took it for his own seed. Although it was sensitive to the touch, his pink-toned cock head was etched stiff, as well as his shaft. He had never been this way and had the idea to stick it back inside her, but he noticed her shaking and figured he had done enough damage.

"I...um, I'm sorry about that," Rob rubbed her arms, "Let's eat."

All Patti could manage was a nod. Her cunt was slimy with fluid, and she felt a sense of peace and satisfaction she had not felt in years. It was the best Rob had ever performed, but she couldn't help but wonder why.

+

After dinner, Susan showed up a few minutes later with a raincoat wrapped across her narrow shoulders and her large sewing box in her small arms.

"Good evening, Mr. Jones," she greeted with a curtsy.

Rob turned his head quickly from the title, and his heart sank. His cock still pulsed and poked from his jeans with a need that distracted him from his neighbor's annoyance and his wife's burnt food.

"Did you like the recipe? It's my mama's famous pork chops."

He licked his lips at the petite Southern Belle and eyed what could be under that fluffy skirt, "It was delicious. Your mama would be proud of my Patti. What you doing all bundled up this evening? Take your coat off and shoes too."

"Oh, goodness," Susan smiled, "I do apologize for that. I forgot no shoes in the house."

Sitting the box down, Susan lifted her skirt to grab her shoes, and Rob saw her pantyhose-covered calves. As she passed, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer.

Susan gasped but calmed when his voice sounded in a soothing tone, "Take that coat off and hang it in the closet, will you, sugar plum?"

"Ummhm," Susan nodded, gazing into his icy blue pools, "Yes, sir. I'm sorry, sir."

"It's quite alright."

Letting her wrist go, Rob fought the urge to cop a feel of her tight rear. Images of Susan sunbathing at the lake entered his mind, and he rubbed his crotch while she situated her coat into the closet. Her outfit was modest but gave a girly aura.

"Would you be a darling and hand me that controller over there," Rob smiled.

Susan bent at the waist while he peered down to glimpse the back of her thighs.

"You've grown up to be a pretty little thing. You know that."

"Thank you," Handling him the remote, Susan smiled and wiggled her fingers, "Well, I uh. I should join Mrs. Jones. Bye, Mr. Jones."

Rob gave the woman a nod, and Susan ventured into the extra room meant for a child the couple had yet to conceive. Rob tried focusing on that which outweighed his passion for any woman and was the valid reason for any of his earlier activities. A son, tall as he was and full of life, was one of his principal desires.

Rob tried focusing on the small words etched on the newspaper. He could hardly concentrate as his mind roamed toward Ina and what she may be doing tonight. He had a small prayer that she and the mangy dog would be dry with the storm brewing overhead.

The faint giggling in the next room caused Rob to turn his head every so often. Their sweet sounds mixed with the intense longing in his cock, and it throbbed for attention.

"Patti?"

Patti appeared in the hallway worriedly, "Do you need another drink?"

"No. I..." Rob dropped his head and shook off the passion rising hard in his chest, "How long is it gonna take her to hem up those pants?"

"Won't be long, Robbie."

He looked toward his watch and groaned impatiently, "Hurry up."

Patti nodded in understanding before hauling back into the room with a smile. She had an idea of what Robbie wanted, and she felt the rush of excitement in knowing it was her.

Susan could see the rush in her friend but was also curious when Rob lingered near the doorway on her way out. Patti was on her heels, but Rob pointed directly toward the bedroom, and she disappeared into the hallway to change her outfit.

"Good night, Mr. Jones," Susan smiled.

Rob bit his lip and nodded, "Good night Little Miss Susie."

"Mrs." Susan politely corrected as she lost her balance from his intense stare.

"You tell Lee I said he did a fine job choosing a wife," Rob smiled, crossing his arms across his chest.

"Oh, I'm just tickled pink being married and all."

"Hopefully, you're doing your womanly duties and pleasing old Lee."

"Um," Susan blushed, "Well, I...."

"It's mighty dark out there. You need me to walk you back?"

"No, sir," she shook her head vacantly, wondering what was on Mr. Jones's mind, "Um, I should be alright. It's not far."

His hand dusted subtly against her skirt, but Susan brushed it off as a mistake. When she closed the screen door, she heard a loud screech from Patti. Although nosy, Susan wasn't sure what was going on in their marriage; like always, she would find out.

Knocking over a lamp, Rob placed his wife on the table and dropped to his knees.

"Robbie. What-"

His face merging between her thighs ended her words, and she leaned up as his hot breath blew around the seam of her panties.

"No, Robbie. I... we can't."

Patti closed her eyes as he roughly pulled the fabric to the side to sear kisses onto her closed outer lips.

"Oh! Oh?"

With his tongue, Rob merged between her smooth lips and tumbled around her box. Complex tingles traveled up her spine, but Patti was puzzled over what he could do,

"Oh. My. Oh, what in the world."

Rob moaned between licks, unsure of the route to take. Her juices provided him a taboo sense of power, knowing Patti was against anything other than missionary sex in the dark. His deep guttural moans caused unique vibrations on her lips that muzzled her hidden clit.

"Oh. God-" Patti wrapped her hand around her mouth.

That was her second slip of the tongue today, and taking the lord's name in vain reminded her these raunchy acts weren't supposed to be happening. Cleanliness was next to holiness in her world and their home.

"Stop. Oh. Uhm, stop. Stop. Robbie. We can't be doing things like this."

As Patti felt his slick tongue testing her faith, she fought the urge to mush her pussy closer. Each sloppy kiss brought her lips to spread and got him one hair closer to slurping on her pleasure button.

"Oh!" Patti gasped, "God...goodness, Robbie, uhh."

"Stop running from me, girl," Rob growled, darting his tongue across her inner lips and connecting soundly to her clit.

Patti jumped, giving a loud howl that filled their modest three-bedroom home, "Oh, Robbie. Ooh, please. Don't stop."

Her world was different now, with the tickling sensation traveling up in her gut. Whatever happened reminded her of old times when Rob used to rub her under the bleachers at St. Mary's. He had brought her to new heights then, but once married, the code of conduct served them in weekly lovemaking on Saturday nights. Usually, after a few sips, Patti would thrill him by wrapping her legs around his back, wigging beneath him.

The thought of oral sex had never been an option. But now that it was, she cherished his slick tongue.

"Ah, God, Robbie. Oh my, hmm," Patti praised, pushing her skirt around her middle, "Oh up, move your tongue back up."

While his head moved between her thighs, Patti held onto his shaggy hair to ensure that whatever pleasure he was exposing her to come to a head.

"Ohh, oh. Yes, oh, right there. Ooh," Patti felt the outer layer of tension melting and rolled her hips for more.

Rob savored her juicy cunt with one thing fogging the new experience with his wife, Ina.

As he imagined the sweet little girl's pussy tasted as sweet as her lips, Rob groaned out his devotion for the pretty girl. Whatever she had done, it only had one adverse effect. He couldn't get her out of his head.

Patti was highly unaware of his infidelity and wrapped her legs sharply around his face as a crater of pleasure jump-started inside her. She howled in ecstasy before dropping her legs to allow her husband to breathe. He lapped her clean while she leaned against the wall, her legs dangling from the side table.

"Oh, Robbie, you...." Lost for words, Patti flinched as his tongue washed her sins away.

Lifting from Patti's crotch, Rob wiped his mouth with an idea in mind. If sucking his cock caused such strong feelings for the strange girl, he needed his wife to do the same. Standing straightforward, he removed his cock and let it bob near her awed face.

"Suck it," Rob ordered with a raspy voice, "Suck it, good. I want my seed in your mouth, you hear me?"

"Robert!"

Patti Jones had never had the idea to stick a pecker or anything other than candy or food into her mouth. But Rob's stance was strong, and she knew if she didn't obey, something terrible would happen. Slowly she reached for his cock, skimming her fingers across his textured shaft.

Patti breathed in frustration. She couldn't do this. "Robbie, We've never done stuff like this. And I don't understand...."

"Goddamnit, Patti!" Rob shouted, withering her being, "Get on your damn knees right now." he pointed toward the floor.

Patti adjusted her dress and gave him one last pitiful look, but his expression was impatient, as if he may hit her. She parked her knees on the carpeted floor and looked at his strong cock with fear.

Holding his cock tight in his palm, Rob pushed her head toward the leaking tip with a crude order, "Open your fucking mouth."

His thick sap painted her lips with a gloss before she opened her mouth to take his tip. She paused and spat out the salty taste and glared at him, "I'm your wife! And you want me to be your whore!"