The Swamp Girl: Ina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob bent down to her level with a countenance she had never witnessed, "You are my fucking whore."

"Robert, you can't say things like that to me. I'm your sugar plum," Her lips trembled, and she blinked hard to coax tears out of her eyes, "Tell me I'm your, baby cakes. Speak sweetly to me, Robbie baby," she pouted, used to having her way.

"I said," He wickedly smiled as he patted her jaw, "Suck. My. Cock. Do what I say, girl."

Girl? Patty thought. Rob had never called her anything but pleasing pet names, yet now he was using terms as if she was just a random woman and not his wife of ten years.

Patti hid her disgust and quickly wrapped her red-tinted lips around his cock, holding her tongue back to avoid the taste.

"That's it, girl. Milk my fucking cock, just like that." Rob smiled, closing his eyes to imagine Ina on her knees with those big brown eyes peering back at him.

"Ooh, fuck. Suck it, baby. Suck that fucking cock." his eyes popped open, and he peered down at his crying wife.

As if suddenly it switched and flicked in his brain what he was doing, he dropped down, wrapping his arms around her trembling shoulders.

"Oh, sweetheart. What's wrong?"

"I, I...."

"Sh. Sh. Sh, I'm sorry, my love," Rob cooed, rocking her into his chest, "I'm so sorry, I...."

Rob was at a loss for words. He could not describe his feelings that did not involve his wife. Those sensations were the devil, he supposed, and he took deep breaths to get the images out of his mind.

Her tears stained his shirt, and Rob did his best to lift her onto her feet, "There, there, my love. I am sorry."

"Robbie," Patti sniffed and swiped her eyes, "What has gotten into you today? You've never acted this way, and then you ask me to do that disgusting thing."

Patti shook her head at what just unfolded, thankful it was over.

"I just wanted to try something new, is all, honey. I never wanted to make you cry."

Seeing she had the upper hand, Patti took a deep breath, "Well, you did. And you should be ashamed of yourself. Scaring me so badly."

Rob looked at his stiff cock and smiled, "Let's make love then? I'll give you one of those back rubs if you like. I'll go as slow as you want."

Patti snuffed up her sham, runny nose and shook her head, "I think I want you to sleep on the couch. I don't feel comfortable in bed with you."

"Oh, come on, Patti, don't say that."

"It's the truth," she huffed; walking into their bedroom and slamming the door

Rob stared at the closed door with his blood pressure rocketing to the moon. He took a few deep puffs of air before giving it a sound knock.

"Patti?"

He knocked again, adding heat to his bang that rattled the door, and he jiggled the handle, "Let me in this goddamn room, woman!"

"No!" Patti yelled, holding her weight against the door in case his strength prevailed, "Go away, Robert! You're scaring me."

The door stopped rattling and calmed her nerves enough to step away and settle down on the end of the bed. Patti wasn't sure what was wrong with her husband, and her head fell into her chest. Robbie had always been so gentle with her until now, and it blew her away, knowing he could be anything but a sweetheart.

The knob violently jingled, and Patti ran toward the door. Rob burst through the frame with fury and looked toward his wife with hungry eyes and an ice pick in his hand.

"Ro-"

Before she could scream, his large palm covered her mouth. She twisted from his firm embrace and fought his rough tug. Even with her limbs battling, Patti ended up on the bed with Rob mounting her terrified frame. Thankfully, he dropped the ice pick and dove into the valley between her breasts.

With his teeth, he pulled at her bra and nibbled against her fleshy breasts.

"Mmmmm," Patti shook her head and torso, "Plmmm."

Rob suckled her nipples with eager intent as if milk lingered inside of her fat titties. He lapped his tongue across the veins in her breasts and growled, "You don't hide from me, Patti Jones. Your body belongs to me. Do you hear me?"

Patti nodded, trembling as he ventured back to suckle each swollen nipple. The pleasure, however unwanted, was indescribable, and she soon started moaning into his thick palm.

"Open those damn legs, woman, and show me what's mine."

Overwhelmed with new desire, Patti used her left hand to pull up her skirt and pulled at her long girdle. She spread her legs, revealing her bare mound with glistening wet flesh poking out in arousal.

"You just as damn horned up as me, ain't you, girl? Are you going to be my whore tonight? Or do you want me to go next door and pluck Susan Perry? I bet she sucks Lee's cock with those pretty lips."

Patti whimpered against his palm as Rob described her worst fear, "NoomMmmummm."

Removing his hands, Rob scowled at her trembling lips, "Which is it?"

"You're breaking my heart, Robbie."

"Say it! You belong to me, and if I want you to walk down Elm Street buck naked, and suck every pecker in this town, you'll do it!"

"Is that what you want, huh? Me with another man?"

Rob's heart stung with envy, "You giving my pussy to some other man, woman?"

"No," Patti trembled, "Never, never. I love you, Robbie."

A sly grin curled his lips and spread his thick mustache over his teeth, "Say it then, sugar plum."

He bent down to lick her face and stopped at her neckline, sucking her skin.

"Oh. Robbie," Patti whined, her cunt pouring from his kisses and love bites.

"You gonna be my whore tonight, Patti Jones?" Rob swept his tongue over her lips before falling into a wild kiss.

Holding on to his back, Patti twirled her tongue around his mouth before breaking her kiss.

"What's it gonna be, Sugar Plum?"

With a whisper, Patti answered, her breath caught in her throat, "I'll be your whore."

Rob grinned and moved from his mount to retrieve his hardened wood. He stepped back and flipped on the lamp.

"Lay flat on that bed, and don't move a muscle."

Patty laid stiff as a board, but her chest rose and fell with heat that blushed her round cheeks. Rob had smeared her lipstick around her mouth. She knew as she lay there with her breast exposed and panties around her ankles; she looked like a harlot.

Rob set his knees on each side of her shoulders and let his cock fall and linger along her messy lips.

"Lick it. And lick it good, do you hear me?"

Lapping her tongue up, Patti washed around the thick veins of his shaft like an ice cream cone. Some tiny and some long, Rob enjoyed every connection on his cock. He knew Patti knew nothing about sucking cock like his little minx and closed his eyes to jerk his meat around her face. He pictured that sly little girl walking through the swamp, her rear twisting in a tease for him.

"Fuck, Ohhh, shit. Lick it, girl," Rob groaned, slapping his palm hungrily against his shaft.

Patti had stopped licking but braced herself for the experience. She knew a sticky mess would burst from his tip at any minute and spray against her face. The look on his handsome face made her coochie clench with the thought of his tongue gliding around her pleasure button.

Rob gave a howl as his cum began shooting out in a series of violent squirts.

"Oh, God, oh goddamnit." His eyes popped open, and he stared at her cream-coated lips.

Patti was too preoccupied gazing at his cock that stood as straight as before.

Rob moved over and grasped her waist. Patty Jones had never been on top. His cock settled halfway inside her leaking snatch, filling her void and mind with passion.

"Oh. Oh, goodness."

"Goddamnit, woman, you feel so damn good. I've got that coochie purring for me, don't I?"

"Hmm, mmm-hmm," Patti moaned, unsure how to maneuver on top of him.

She pushed down and gulped his cock. Her eyes closed tight, and she experienced a potent sensation. His fingers grasped her silky ass and pushed her around, probing his cock in every side of her slick walls. The feeling was excellent, and Patti moved around until an eruption occurred.

"Ah!" she wailed, "Oh. Goodness, Robb, my mmm....."

What could this be but the devil, she thought, experiencing the first gspot orgasm of her life. Her coochie sprayed hot juice upon her husband's lap, but he seemed to have no care in the slightest. His cock was lodged deep as the flood of her passion rained against his ball sack.

Rob yearned to really explore his wife and jabbed harder until he felt another pool exit her slushy void.

"This here is mine. Do you hear me!" Rob grunted, slapping his palm against her wiggling rear.

Patti hollered and groaned with each sting to her ass. She pulled her breasts out of her top, sending them flying against his face. Rob lapped and licked her tits while she found another tempo that caused a burst of excitement inside her coochie.

"Oooh, oh, Rob. Hmm, fuck," Patti cringed at the slip of her tongue, but the nastiest notions brought more thrill, "Oh, god, mm, oh, my...."

"You are one sexy whore, Patti," Rob announced, pushing up to catch her lipstick-smeared lips.

The couple smacked lips and bumped uglies. Patti rolled her hips and bounced her ass against his cock passionately. Each jab loosened her pussy and mind up to more.

Rob felt his pressure rise and tossed his wife to the side. He held his cock at the base and ordered her to suck their juices off. Patti didn't hesitate and wrapped her lips around his shaft, pulling back to clear all the sweet sap.

Rob grasped a hunk of her sweet pale ass and wiggled it in his palm. He pushed in and out of her mouth and groaned in approval. Yes, he loved his wife very much, but the thought of that yellow girl joining them made him howl in a thrill and emptied his burdens inside Patti's mouth.

"Swallow my seed, woman. Don't waste it. And bend over. I want some more of that whore cunt!" Rob growled in devotion.

Patti gulped his thickness and gave a smile, knowing his insatiable pecker would soon fill her boiling void. Rob situated her in an odd position, holding her head down where her ass flipped up, exposing each of her holes. She gasped when she felt his finger dig inside her asshole.

"Ahh! Robbie! Rob! Oh!"

"Whores like it in the ass, Plain Patti," Rob smiled, "You my whore tonight, ain't ya, girl?"

The stinging stretch blew her mind, and Patti kept quiet, adjusting to the new experience.

"Ooh, umm," she whimpered against the embroidery of the pillowcase.

Rob inched out and pushed further into her hidden valley. She bucked and reared, blowing her arch and squirming against the foreign sensation.

"Ooh, uhhh!" Patti cried, "Robbie, my bum!"

Rob gave her ass a sound smack while his stoned cock bobbed freely against her creamy thigh.

"Get back in position, whore!"

Patti crawled back into the sheets. Her asshole was burning from his digit's deep penetration. He gave her another smack on the ass.

"Tell me your, my fucking whore," Rob urged, "say it, little girl."

Patti hummed from the pleasurable pain and lifted her head to speak. Rob was impatient and pulled his hands out and stuck his cock back inside her leaking cunt. His hips bucked against her fat bottom, sending waves of light flesh against his thigh.

"Shit. Hmm, fuck, girl. Tell me you're my whore, dammit," he panted, holding her hips for dear life.

"Uh, uh, yes, yes, sir. Oh, I am your whore, sir."

"Damn sure are. Now, make this white pecker cum!"

Patti arched her back, spreading her knees out. She tossed her meaty ass against his cock and groaned in approval.

"Oh! God. Damn, Robbie," she murmured, experiencing a new wave of sinful thoughts, "Oh, mm, slap it again. Oh, yes, fuck my whore cunt!"

+

By morning Patti Jones's little cunt was bruised and beaten. But still, she rode.

"Ohh!! Uhhm," Patti howled against his chest.

Her hair was stringy, sticking to the side of her sweaty cheek. Patti bounced her ass, flapping her cheeks to his thighs and filling her swollen hole with every inch.

"Oh. Yesss... Uhh, it's yours, oh, it's yours."

Rob pumped inside her with a vigor that wasn't going away anytime soon. He grasped her fleshy ass, sending her down further and causing a loud groan to vibrate his chest.

"Fuck. Uhh, fuck, repeat it, girl!" Rob shouted as he pushed her torso up to access her sweet pink nipples.

"Ugh, uh, I'm your whore! Ugh, God, I'm your dirty whore, Robbie!"

Patti whipped her head to the side as another explosion let loose inside her, "This is your whore cunt, Robbie. Oh! Oh, fuck your whore, Robbie!"

Patti's body was weak against his chest, but he continued popping his hips up until he grew bored and pushed her away. He jerked his cock above her face, but he knew as she knew a bust would only lead to his cock growing back in seconds.

"Ugh, fuck. Fuck!" He grabbed Patti's hair and pulled her toward him, jacking quickly before her.

His wife looked like a whore, and he supposed her face couldn't get any messier. She already had brown liner smudged around her eyes and dried cum on her cheeks. Her lipstick had vanished hours ago, leaving her pink lips raw from attempting to suck his thick meat.

"Say. It, ugh. Repeat it.," Rob grunted.

"I'm your whore," Patti mumbled, her tongue lagging to catch another load.

Rob jerked with fury and released his spurt on the tip of her tongue, cheek, and sweaty forehead. He grabbed her arm before pulling her waist and settling her on her knees.

"No, please," Patti looked back with panic, dropping her arch, "I can't. Robbie. Please, it hurts, and I'm so tired."

Rob cleared his thoughts and looked toward the window where sunlight had started to break. He jumped off the bed and grabbed his trousers.

"Where are you going?" Patti questioned softly, praying it wasn't next door, knowing Rob was a man of his word.

"I gotta go to work," Rob panted, slipping his pants on his hips, "You rest today. Don't worry bout supper. I'll bring us something from Dale's tonight."

"Yes, sir," Patti nodded, "I'll be here when you get home."

She jumped off the bed and ran to him, wrapping her arms around his torso and laying her head on his chest, "I'll be rested when you get home. And, I can...."

Patti paused at first, then regained the courage to say it allowed, "I can be your whore tonight, too," she giggled.

Rob kissed her forehead, "I know you will, sugar plum."