The Swamp Girl: Ina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She closed her eyes, fighting the tears that risked streaming down her cheeks. She felt the need to gag but thought doing so would ruin it and held her condition, pulling her head up.

Rob slowed down, sending gentle jabs of his cock into her mouth. With her tongue hanging, he relished in the softness of her taste buds.

"Ohh, God," Rob shuddered, palming her scalp, "Uh oh, Mmm, keep it down, sweet girl. Right there."

Rob pulled back when Ina began gagging, releasing some spit that coated his cock. She took a moment to breathe but gasped as his fingers entangled in her curls, pushing her head back toward his swinging meat.

Back inside her mouth, Rob thrust his hips and parked the tip of his cock near the back of her throat. Forced to take it, Ina wailed her hands around his thighs, losing precious oxygen as her nose connected to his hairy pubis.

"Ah, oh, uh," Ina panted and licked her dripping lips.

"That was amazing," Rob smiled, his fingers trembling as he placed them back on her head.

Ina backed up, "I can do it. That, um-hmm," Ima shook her head to clear her foggy brain, "I can finish you, I promise."

"I know you can, sweet girl. Take your time. I think I am enjoying this ritual a little more than I ought to," Rob confessed, patting the top of her curly head.

Ina grabbed his sticky cock and continued to work her lips and tongue over it. She liked how his fingers toyed with her cheeks as she performed the taboo ritual. But her heart raced when he reached down and rubbed her breasts through her dress.

Ina was about to protest, but he caught her nipple between his fingers and rolled skillfully around, causing her to buzz softly against his shaft from the foreign experience.

"You got a nice set of breasts on you. I bet my big cock would look right nice between those two melons."

His compliments, however wrong, were thrilling, and she allowed him to reach into her shirt and pluck a swollen breast. His fingers pinched her nipples, bringing the once soft bud rigid. The rush made her bob faster, holding his thighs to balance. She was building up a beautiful rhythm and relishing in the manipulation of her tender nipples.

"Hmmm," Ina moaned, reaching her hands around him to pull him closer and deeper into her mouth.

Rob rocked and placed his hand back on her head, pushing her down to take it all.

With her mouth well lubricated, Ina accepted his cock into her throat. His pubic hairs tickled her nose, and she plucked his cock from her mouth before the need to gag came strong.

"I..." Ina beamed with drool donned chin, "I did it."

"You did good, but you ain't finished yet," Rob smiled, "Come on. Take me back."

Ina giggled before wrapping her lips around his tip. She flung down and backed up, suckling him deep.

"Oh, yeah," Rob chuckled, "Oh, hell, girl. Oh. You gonna make me fall in love."

Ina's eyes widened, and she plucked his cock from her mouth. Standing to her feet, she adjusted her dress and looked up at his smiling face.

"What's wrong now, pretty girl?"

"Um. Mr. Jones, you can sit on the bed. And, please, remember to think about Mrs. Jones."

"I was," Rob lied.

Sitting on the edge, he spread his legs wide, awaiting the little voodoo princess.

Ina submissively fell to her knees, and he swiped the hair from her cheek.

"Me being married don't stop you from being so pretty, now does it?"

Ina bashfully smiled as Rob tickled her wet chin with his fingers.

"Do you think I could get a kiss?"

Ina dropped her smile. Instead of answering, she went back to sucking. Soft and sweet, her lips fluttered around his cock and backed up to his tip with ease.

Rob moaned and tightened his thighs in preparation, feeling the tingle stronger than ever.

"Oh, baby. Don't you stop? Keep sucking that big thing for me."

Ina fastened her pace, seeing the end near. She cupped his balls and rocked her head up and down. Drool had pooled up in the corners of her mouth, a sight Rob found beautiful.

Rob was so close, and she was so skillful he couldn't hold his tongue, "Oh. My Jesus, girl. Your lips. Oh, I love those lips. Suck me, baby."

Grasping her curls, Rob pushed up and down, guiding her mouth and building up for his explosion.

"Oh. I love. God, I love you. My God, you're a beautiful thing," Rob muttered, bucking his hips, "Oh. Oh. Oh, Ina, I'm coming, baby."

Ina pushed up but caught a mouth full of thicker-than-expected jizm in her mouth. Tightly clutching her lips around his shaft, she milked his cock of every last drop.

Rob stared at her in awe, his core tingled with delight, "Uhhm, oh, stop, uh, stop."

He looked down as his cock fell limp against his thigh and plunged his head onto the soft mattress in exhaustion.

"My, God," he declared.

Holding his cum tightly in her mouth, Ina lifted from her knees and walked closer to the fireplace. With one motion, she spat his thick seed into the fire.

Before she could sigh in relief for a job finished, the fire hissed and rose.

"Ah!" Ina screamed, holding onto the ring on her chest.

The fire subsided just as quickly, and only smoke was left. With her heart racing, Ina goggled at the ashes, marveling what would happen next. She had never seen anything like that before, so indeed, it worked.

With a broad smile, Ina peered toward Rob, "I think it worked...."

Rob stood close, holding his still-hard cock tightly in his palm, and stepped closer with a dullness in his eyes. The man looked different, cleaner, as if he had just swum in the lake. His lips were fuller, and his beard looked neater than before.

"Mr. Jones?" Ina asked, sensing the man's new demeanor.

Jacking his cock, Rob stepped closer, eyeing Ina's sweet body like a prime rib. Ina backed away, knocking into the pile of books. She didn't like the look in his eyes. He swiped his tongue across his mustache, and he looked as though he could eat her.

"You, uh, you alright, Mr. Jones?"

His voice was raspy as he spoke, "I'll need you to bend over that bed. I need some of you."

"Mr. Jones," Ina put her hands up in surrender of his threatening spear, "Roscoe ain't gonna allow you to do anything like that to me."

"Come on now. Pretty girl."

Rob lunged a long arm out and grabbed her waist, bringing her closer to his sweaty body, causing a sharp gasp to escape her lips.

"No, no, stop. Stop." Ina whispered.

Ina wanted to ensure she could calm his urges before sicking Roscoe to handle it. His mouth attacked her neck with detailed love bites. Rob sucked and licked her soft flesh with wanting.

"You got me worked up again, girl. I done had that pretty mouth. I need some of that poontang."

"Go put your clothes back on, ugh, Mr. Jones." Ina fought his advances, twisting her torso and pulling her arms from his embrace.

Roaming his hands up and down her luscious body, Rob plucked her by the ass, bringing her into his arms.

"I gotta have you, girl."

"But...ugh, Mr. Jones, please" Ina reared her head from his kisses on her cheeks, "Stop and put me down before-"

When his lips seared into hers, it ended her sentence and halted her fight. It started as a tender flapping of lips, then his thick fingers roamed into her hair and palmed the back of her head, pushing her deeper into her first intimate kiss with a man. His thick tongue merged between her lips, and naturally, her tongue danced along while her heart raced.

"I love you," Rob confessed against her lips, "I want to make love to you, girl."

He carried her to the bed, and panic set in her mind.

"Mr. Jones. You've got to put me down. Okay? Please, don't let Roscoe wake up."

"Don't wake him," Rob took a ragged breath as he held her body in a suffocating hold, "Ina, please. I need to be inside you, girl."

"No. No. No, you've gotta go home" Ina's lip trembled, "Make a baby with Mrs. Jones."

"Baby, I want to put my baby in you, sweet girl. Do you want to have my baby?"

"No," Ina whined, her heart fluttering quickly against her chest, "Please, put me down and go home."

"Whatever you did to me. It's got me ready to go. I want. I need you." His head swooped toward her neck, inhaling her deep woodsy scent, "Can I taste you, Ina?"

Pulling down her front, Rob licked his lips and spread his kisses toward her collarbone, wanting to wash his tongue over her milk chocolate nipples. His breath was rough and ragged, his heart beating like a fret train in his temples from seeing her perky breasts lingering near his chest.

Rob pushed her up, catching a nipple in his mouth, and suckled it for dear life.

Ina's mouth dropped in awe from the pleasure radiating. His mouth felt amazing, and her cookie throbbed from his manipulation. But this wasn't supposed to happen.

"Oh, uh, no. No."

Rob let up and washed his tongue across her darkened areola, "I ain't never had any black woman. But I swear to the lord I need you so bad, woman."

"Mr. Jones," Ina whispered in a hushed tone, "Your wife. You need to go home to your wife and have a baby."

"I don't care about her," Rob explained, reaching out to tongue bathe her other nipple.

It grew hard on his tongue, and he sucked it greedily as Ina moaned softly. No one had ever sucked her nipples, and the sensation made her jaw drop.

"Oooh, my... hmm, oh, Mr. Jones," she whimpered.

"I'm going to put this big pecker in you and have you hollering my name, girl."

Ina quickly shook off the delight and frowned.

"Please. Don't. Mrs. Jones loves you, and you love her to come out here for help. It would help if you weren't doing this to me, Mr. Jones. It would break your wife's heart, I'm telling you."

"Stop speaking about that woman and give me some of you. I don't care nothing about that infertile wench...."

Rob broke, realizing the curse he had spoken of his wife. His jaw dropped, and his eyes widened into the size of saucers that shook Ina to the core.

"Mr. Jones?"

Rob shook his head at the rampant emotions in his mind and the ach in his stiff cock. He loved his wife, but it didn't stop his aching for Ina's beautiful petite body.

"I...um, I ain't mean that. I didn't mean to say that," Rob confessed in a whisper as if she was his priest.

"It's okay, mister. But. Can you please put me down?"

Rob searched Ina's eyes for the answer to his quaking heart. Her eyes were big and bright, shining toward him with sympathy. She was the finest thing he had ever seen at that moment, and his fingers lingered over her cheek.

"God, you're a beauty," Rob whispered near her lips, "Kiss me again, baby."

"No, no, think of Mrs. Jones. She needs you, Robert."

His name roaming off her lips weakened his knees, "I'll come back to you?"

"If it doesn't work, we can try again," Ina nodded, "Promise. But you have to go home."

"I hope it doesn't work," Rob confessed.

Ina felt like she might cry, unsure of what type of spell this man was under, "Please, Please, don't say that. You need to go home."

Rob bounced, his head caught in the trance of her brown eyes.

"I need. Uh, I must go on home. I don't want to, I can't, after what I've done."

"We didn't do nothing wrong," Ina explained, gripping his hairy cheeks, "It was a ritual so you could bear a son. Isn't that what you want."

"Yeah," Rob smiled, "We'd have the prettiest babies, wouldn't we?"

"No!" Ina twisted out of his hold with fury on her face, "Let me go!"

Rob grew angry from her dismissal and shook her body.

"Come back with me then. I wanna make sure you are safe. You can't stay here in this shithole."

Naked as the day he was born, Rob marched toward the door with plans to take Ina home. Patti would have to understand he couldn't leave her here.

"Stop," Ina whimpered, "You're hurting me, Mr. Jones."

"I don't wanna hurt you. I wanna save you, and you can't be out here alone, baby."

"Put me down," Ina's voice grew grim, and she fought the urge to slap his face.

"You don't want to wake Roscoe. He will bite a knot in you if you think of harming me. One scream of mine and you'll be limping back to Crawling Rock, do you hear me?"

"I'd never hurt you," Rob admitted, "I wasn't gonna kill you back there either. I couldn't. I wouldn't. You are so beautiful. I think I love you, Ina."

"Put me down," Ina glared at him, "Since you love me so damn much."

Loosening his hold, Rob looked toward the dog. Ina backed out of his tight grasp. Jumping to the floor, she brushed off her dress and fanned her heated face.

It was never Rob's intention to harm her sweet body. But Ina was enveloped in his mind, and he just needed her body on his. Her embrace was delicious, and he wanted to lap his tongue across every part of it.

With his cock swinging, he stepped closer to her.

"The dog will protect you if I can't, won't he?"

Ina peered toward the lazy dog, lying in a deep slumber, and back to Rob, pulling his dirt-stained pants on his legs.

"Just hurry and leave before I change my mind." she folded her arms.

"I'm sorry. So sorry about that. Maybe it's the thing you did. I mean, I feel good. But..." Rob didn't want to be forward since he had already gotten out of character.

"Maybe these things got side effects?"

The truth was that Rob was ravenous and enchanted by a spell meant for creating outrageous sexual appetites with no full purpose of conceiving a child. His loins were pressed with a fire that only one little swamp girl could extinguish.

Neither was certain of the power ritual that would pull and plug in their lives. The only thing Rob knew was if he stayed in this place any longer, he would need to fuck that pretty little black girl, or anyone else for that matter.

His hands shook as he ran across the unleveled ramp with less concern for his safety. Rob walked hurriedly through the path to his locked truck with a rod in hand. He fought the urge to jerk and quickly unlocked his vehicle. Bland at heart, it was hard for him to control this sort of passion, and his hands fumbled at his dirty britches. He jacked his ultra-swollen member all the way home.

+

-

+

+

Patricia Jones stood at the stovetop. She had only removed her curlers an hour ago, but the steam mixed with the humidity had already brought those strands to hang low, sticking to the nape of her neck. She swiped at the moisture on her forehead and cursed the smoke rising from the bottom of the greased pan.

"Goodness. Goodness," Patti mumbled, flipping the raw pork chop to reveal a deep brown hue on one side.

As she glanced toward the clock, her heart raced with worry. In less than ten minutes, Robbie would be walking in, laying his hat on the rack, and expecting supper done along with her other chores.

Patti had done everything but cooked by 10:30 am. Then she joined her friend Susan Perry on the porch. The two enjoyed the breeze and hard sunshine with unlimited glasses of cold lemonade spiked with some of Lee Perry's homemade moonshine.

Born and raised in Crawling Rock, Patti knew most white and black residents, save for the swampy perimeter. And not only did Susan know them, but she also had the inside scoop, thanks to her special relationship with the Mayor, her prominent Father in law. By the time the two had caught up on gossip around the parts, it was almost 4 pm, and Patti's curlers were still rolling in her mousy brown hair.

Patti turned the burner low and backed away from the heat to fan herself using a few old papers from a Sears catalog. Her feet hurt in the tiny heels but made her calf look twice as toned.

The ticking timer sounded, letting her know the cornbread was ready. The ten minutes she had flown by with so much to prepare. The Carmel-colored cornbread was mealy and lacked sugar inside, but it was prettier than a picture and brought a smile to her face. Flipping her shoes to the side with pride, Patti hurriedly organized the table, starting on Robbie's table set. She turned his pork chop to the appetizing side and was able to start on his afternoon cocktail.

Unlike the rest of their friends, Rob had a finer taste in spirits. She filled his glass with coke cola and splashed a drop of old navy rum into the cup. The thought of him being late had not entered her mind to worry because she was so cheerful about the extra time to prepare. Digging through the pantry, she grabbed a can of Cherries, placing one in the center of his drink.

The screen door didn't sound when Rob entered, but he came in with a passion, and she heard the door slap shut and jumped for joy, placing his drink next to his glass of ice water.

His strong arm on her waist sent a screech from her lips and a hearty chuckle, "Robbie!"

Lifting her medium-sized frame, Rob kissed her rosy cheek, "How are you feeling this afternoon, Mrs. Jones?"

"Why, I am just fine." Patti chuckled, "You are full of life this afternoon."

"I damn sure am," Rob whispered in her ear, slashing his thick tongue against her lobe.

Suddenly a heat rose in her chest, but with a goal-oriented mindset, Patti fought the desire, "Rob. Could you put me down? We've got to eat dinner."

Balancing gently on her feet, Patti turned around and puzzledly examined his features. His full beard was missing the few grays that had once dotted the side of his face this morning and every day before. He stood with a straight back. She gazed skeptically at his broad shoulders, and his chest was hard as granite under a tank top.

Patti gazed into his light blue eyes and smiled with envy. There her husband stood at 43, and she at 29. But my God, she thought he looked almost ten years younger.

Running her fingers along his flattened stomach, she asked, "Where's your uniform?"

The thought that he had walked down the street like this and allowed all of the town to see his muscular arms ruffled her feathers.

With a jaw rub, Rob chuckled, "I got stuck in the mud. We had a call out by the marsh."

"Oh, goodness. Well, bring those clothes inside, and I'll see if I can get the stains out."

"You are just the most helpful, Patti. I love you, and you know that?"

"I love you too, Robbie," Patti smiled and brushed her palms against his bulky arms, slowly moving up to rub his freshly trimmed beard, "When did you have time to see the barber?"

"I got dirt in beard and had to get it washed."

"Hmm. Well, you are just as handsome as when I married you."

Rob beamed, letting his eyes roam down her chest where a complete set of large breasts sat. It was hard to tell if her nipples were at their peak with the thick bra she wore, and Rob couldn't wait to place one or both in his eager mouth.

"And you are just a darling as when I met you. You got me rising in my britches, sugar plum."

Ignoring his horniness, Patti pursed her lips. Rob had always been slightly more attractive than Plain Patti, as the girls in school had called her. Even the congregation members murmured the name when she brought a bland dish to Sunday service.

It wasn't Patti's food or looks that caused the title but her lack of adventure and pleasure. She enjoyed the mundane. Even though her food didn't appeal well, her husband Robert was handsome enough to catch the eye of a few members, and Patti Jones hated when another female talked to her husband even about something as simple as the weather.

Rob, too, wasn't popular among the men and mostly stayed to himself, reading the newspaper and listening to cliffhangers on the radio.

Unaware of her pitiful expression, Rob stuck his face into the crook of her neck, breathing in her deep scent. A light musk from her sweat and floral notes sent his cock throbbing for attention and distracted him from the burnt smell lingering in the kitchen.

Rob lapped his tongue across her sweaty neck and moaned, rubbing his meat against her stomach. Reaching his hands around her, he grasped her soft waist, attempting to lift her into his core.