All Comments on 'The Swap'

by Shady_Lady

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"There was always doggy style if the cigarette smell was too much"

Clever story, a body swap in which one of the participants is a lesbian and the other a straight guy. Kind of weird to imagine having sex with yourself.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 5 years ago
Great story

I loved this story, and there’s so many possibilities for follow up chapters.

Keep up the good work NMP!

FreedomBaseFreedomBaseover 5 years ago
Something New

This is a well-written GREAT little story. I've never wondered these things so your feelings (story) on all these mixed differences are new to me. Long ago, when I was in the Navy, I once told a friend "if I were born a good looking woman I'd be RICH by the time I was 25 !" This story seems to be the complete follow up on that thought. I hope you keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Even with the sudden ending, this is a fun little vignette. It'd be interesting to find out what's going on with the space suits, though.

Thank you for your efforts for our enjoyment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShady_Lady@Shady_Lady
I have been asked if the contents of my stories are true, well some are and some aren't. The Julie Journals are autobiographical and about 95% true. I have changed names in some places and amended timelines to condense into a single story. Outside of the Julie Journals where...

SIMILAR Stories