All Comments on 'The Swap'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
HighpikeHighpikeabout 2 months ago

Very well crafted and thoughtful. Thank you. Rod/Rob?

MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 months ago

Felt real; like ease dropping on conversations that you can imagine happening between friends.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 months ago

delightful, as always

miket0422miket0422about 2 months ago

Was it Rob or Rod? The constant switching of his name was annoying.

The lack of any emotions, jealousy or intense conversations made the story a bit boring and honestly unbelievable.

Kind of hard to believe that with no previous conversations about including outside partners in the married sex life that none of them had any jealousies or feelings of inadequacies.

Still glad to see a new story from this author. Had been needing a fix.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 2 months ago

I didn’t really like this as much as your other works. There seemed a complete lack of emotion to this story. It was difficult to get my head around the fact that two, presumably, loving couples just swapped partners at the drop of a hat so to speak; no prior discussion or anything. None of the participants had any qualms whatsoever. They then carried on with their lives as though nothing had happened. Sorry but there would have been some misgivings at some point. As I said, no emotion at all, no angst, jealousy concern for marriage or anything which puts the whole thing into the realms of implausible on so many levels.

CD1929CD1929about 1 month ago

Just not my cup of tea'

robertlrobertlabout 1 month ago

I did enjoy reading the story but had the same reaction as others, there was no emotion between the couples or between either couple, which would have made it so much better. Also, apparently, you are averse to anyone editing your work but please, PLEASE learn the difference between to and too; also of and off. Those two little simple fixes would improve your writing so much.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 1 month ago

That felt like a throwback story to the early days of LW before all the angry ones came. Well done, Randi.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 1 month ago

As long as they remain friends, there shouldn't be any issues!! 5 huge *.

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Being a swapping story, this won’t likely score well, which is a shame. I liked it. The dynamic to it is the tension of wondering where and how things will go south. This being an LW story, I expected paranoia and suspicion would do them in. The outcome was a pleasant surprise.

There was something true to life about Alice’s assertiveness. When the group needed someone to break an impasse, she always pushed ahead headlong. Ken’s considerate handling of Rhea probably saved both marriages from imploding on that first night.

JordanFullerJordanFullerabout 1 month ago

Going to a concert in a green cocktail dress? Must be a kiwi thing. Nice story otherwise.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 1 month ago

Hard to find fault with this. All four characters are considerate of the others, so good luck to them. It is, however, fiction. I doubt there are many examples in the real world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Boring. Nothing interesting happened.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wonderful story. Not tawdry or lewd.

Tomh1966Tomh1966about 1 month ago

I liked it. It's good when it's an even swap and everyone gets laid.

the only error that jumped at me was Rob/ Rod.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Good story. It played out different with no spite, insecurity or green feelings.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 1 month ago

Thank you. Yes, I enjoyed the "real" aspect of it all. Plus, no one turned into a dick trying to get one-over the others. Plus, the constant checking about not wanting to upset their actual partners was great. Absent also was one guy being hung like a horse, so-to-speak. LOL. So, thanks again for an enjoyable "Loving Wives" story. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The lack of real emotion is easy to understand when you realize that these couples are not in marriages. They are in arrangements that have no real substance of love, loyalty, trust, etc.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaabout 1 month ago

Not my cup of tea either... Just an average tale of swapping with no conflict, no emotion, and no jealousy involved. None of what happened makes sense t me... I agree with 'rhino' - everything he wrote stands on how I felt about this tragedy. Very boring read... 2 stars for the effort

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Way too clinical. Way too obvious. By the end, it got boring.

.

There is a reason these type stories faded away…..no emotion. No angst. No drama.

.

Clinical porn is boring after the novelty wears off. Interesting stories attract. Interesting stories containing interesting sex scenes attract. Interesting sex stories get less interesting the more one consumes them.

.

3 ***

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 1 month ago

The strapline on "Loving Wives" (yeah, I know what I did, there!) say: "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more."

This story ticked all of those in a fun and spirited 5* way. A great story.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 1 month ago

What a deliciously hot story - very well done!

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundassonabout 1 month ago

Adult fun, no predators, no cheating, no one burnt. Top stuff. *****

Hooked1957Hooked1957about 1 month ago

Old school LW story. Very nicely done.

Hooked

elling50elling50about 1 month ago

I loved it. Great dialog, focus on emotions and relationship not a tedious blow by blow sex description. Very hot. Lovely realistic fantasy from the best writer! 5*

Midnight53Midnight53about 1 month ago

Pretty much like in real life….. Two couples, enjoying each others company and things happens.

Been there, done that and no harm done…..

d0br0d0br0about 1 month ago

Fabulous. Thanks for this.

WoodencavWoodencavabout 1 month ago

Awesome storey, all fun, no BTB. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

BSreaderBSreaderabout 1 month ago
Should

Have known than to read this if swapping isn't your thing DON'T READ THIS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A story written by someone who I don't think has had sex before.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Irl, a great way to ruin marriages...the damage would be even worse with small children. As a story, it's just boring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Hilarious. Corps fucking would have been more entertaining.

Captcha

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 month ago

Fine, but it made me sad. They are headed for disaster.

SDWargamerSDWargamerabout 1 month ago

Another great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Aye. And there's the <real> fantasy.

Ifonly. Ifonly.

FlamethrowFlamethrowabout 1 month ago

Great to read a story where swapping partners works for all four.

@Cagivagurl, can you please ask your editor to pay more attention to the placement and use of commas? I love your stories but the commas sometimes get in the way of the enjoyment.

taylorsamtaylorsamabout 1 month ago

Loved the story!

Also loved the comments “they are headed for disaster”

BalladeerBalladeerabout 1 month ago
Loved it - welcome back

Great to have a story without deceit or revenge or broken people. Just sex.

You have been missed from Loving Wives. I have read your other stories but these are the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

You seem to be stretching yourself. This seems out of your comfort zone, but I thought it was well written, well edited, and not what I expected. Your writing has improved. You told the tale, providing a solid narrative, without adding anything unnecessary. Nice job.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 1 month ago

You have always told a really good story.

Thank you and please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Interesting. Consensual paired couples coupling. The symmetry beats being cuckolded alone. Nice ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A fine story .. of course ... I think there should be a follow up or sequel ... for these two couples ... It also appears that there is more than 'Just sex' between the four ... and would like to know how they came to feel about the others over the years ... especially as illness may have affected all of them as years passed. Thank you. .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

To be honest, according to the tense dialogue between Ken and Rhea at the beginning of the story, I thought that their spouses put pressure on them in the situation with the exchange of partners, putting them in front of the fact, they retired to a separate bedroom, leaving their significant other in complete confusion and perplexity. But then it turned out that earlier Ken and Rhea had not lagged behind Rob and Alice in the intensity of mutual passions and what was happening was not a surprise to anyone. So where did this indecision in the opening dialogue suddenly come from, and did Rob and Alice have similar doubts?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Any stories reflecting what happened after this initial ... sharing ... other than the summary at the end?

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyabout 1 month ago

Well written and developed story! As mythbusters would say ‘plausible’ storytelling - not that it is necessary in LW or this site. I was entertained and that is the most important aspect.

Please do keep writing and I will keep reading.

mfj77mfj7725 days ago

Well done with 2 exceptions. Name changes or mix-ups in the middle of a story are really, really distracting; Rod or Rob. Ugh! Second issue is that Ken really didn't seem to mention Rhea's birthday or make a big deal out of it, which I think he should have done. Might like to hear about the Fiji vacation but might get repetitive. A different sort of sequel might go into more of the "pillow talk" between the couples discussing their weekends, especially after the 2nd weekend. The author alluded to the couples expanding their repertoires as in Alice giving Rod his first car BJ and Rhea kissing Ken after a BJ and Ken giving Rhea a fingering orgasm while driving down the road. What else happened? Did the new experiences cross-over into the others' bedrooms?

/

Maybe unrealistic to expect everyone to stay such good friends but nice to read a LW story without all the angst and drama.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

I was hoping the pair swapped permanently and rob and Alice lust wore out and there relationship ended as there was just lust and the unknown while rob and Rhea relationship thrived in fact got stonger

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

The swapping thing can be hot in a story if it’s not coerced or forced or non-consensual.

26thNC26thNC16 days ago

No matter how well you write, your agenda always shines through. Your weak males and self righteous cheating women just leave no characters to care about.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...