All Comments on 'The Sweepstakes'

by slowandeasy103a

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Stupid from beginning to end

The writer obviously has no understanding of how porn is actually produced.

slowandeasy103aslowandeasy103aabout 10 years agoAuthor
Author responds

When a reader responds with a title like "Stupid from the beginning" it only serves to turn the table back to themselves. There's absolutely no need to attack an author with hurtful words unless one is trying to inflict damage to some degree.

I will admit that I know nothing of how porn is produced and that wasn't the point of the story. I suppose that if a professional author was to write a similar story and the market it for sale that it would be prudent to invest the time to gain some knowledge into this subject in an effort to make the story more believable. That however was never my intention while writing " The Sweepstakes". I simply needed a device which would set the stage for the scenes that I wanted to write about.

A word of advice to "anonymous " in the future it may be wise to word your critiques more tactfully lest someone accuse you of the very thing that you accuse me of.

I find it discouraging that the only person who posted feedback did so out of spite.

I would encourage other readers to respond whether they like the story or not. I'm very interested in "constructive" criticism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Who cares

Who cares how a movie is produced, it's a story not a movie. Great story, would like to read more on the same line.

northparkbinorthparkbiover 6 years ago

I've done porn - it isn't nearly as much fun as this story was, and the point of these is not rigid accuracy - it is rigid cocks and hard nipples and all of that. I also would love to be a part of something like this, though not nearly as passive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userslowandeasy103a@slowandeasy103a
74 Followers
Highly sexual married bi male with a vivid imagination. Thanks for checkin' me out. Kevin