The Sweet Taste of Forbidden Fruit Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUUUCK...I'M...CUUUUUMMMMINGGGG..........." Melissa had a violent orgasm to beat all orgasms. "Fuck me...I want your cum inside of me. Do it, do it!! YESSS, shoot it inside of me. OH GOOOOD,YESS fill meeeeee."

While I was uncontrollably shooting inside of her, her own pussy flooded my cock and balls with her orgasm. Melissa's nails were digging into my chest leaving her own marks as I continued to grab her hips and ass, trying to use her as leverage so I could thrust back up inside of her.

I looked up and her eyes were burning a hole into my own as her hair hung low, framing her erotic looking and sexually intense face. She was in heat and her face showed it as she grunted and made incomprehensible, sexual sounds that I'm positive her husband has never heard from his own bride.

When Melissa finally came off of her incredible orgasm and rolled off of me, she plopped down onto her back, bringing a pillow with her for between her legs. Her hips continued to gyrate and her legs squeezed together, getting every ounce of her orgasm out of her. She then rolled over onto her stomach where I took the opportunity to straddle her ass.

Rubbing my barely softening cock up and down her slit, I was able to penetrated her just with the head and scooped the mixture of our juices from her cunt that was leaking out. I pulled out and aimed the tip at her anus and slightly pushed, barely opening the rosebud for penetration.

"No, not there please."

It was so tempting to just keep pushing and to take her ass now but I didn't. My semi-hard cock would have been more comfortable for her virgin ass the first time. "Don't worry I won't fuck you in your ass just yet, Melissa. However, I do want to tap that amazing booty soon my dear slut." I pulled my cock from the hole and shoved a finger in two knuckles deep. I continued to finger her tight opening until she started to whimper. After a few minutes, I pulled out, got up and dressed.

"Damn, Melissa. I came over to see how you're doing and you drop to your knees and almost suck the cum right out of my balls again."

"That was the whole point, wasn't it?" She said, in a tired and lustful daze.

"Touché, Melissa, touché. I don't know what got into you but you were incredible! Sorry about doing what I did with your husband on the line and sorry your tummy didn't get any but don't worry, we still have time for that."

Melissa was still on the bed basking in the sex that we just shared, my sperm, seeping out of her pussy, staining the sheets beneath her. "Melissa, your husband will be home soon. We started this so you could learn how to be a slut for him. You need to be able to give your body freely. I know that a lot of the problem is that he doesn't pay attention to you but I think that's going to change by the time he gets back, trust me."

"I want you to be able to come to me for sex whenever you want it. I think we can go even further than you ever imagined."

"Ha, I have already gone further than I ever thought I would. How can I go further than I have for god's sake? I keep saying that I don't want it but every time you reach for me or touch me, I feel powerless to stop it from happening. I have been a total slut for you. I don't like the idea that I have been having an affair. I've been acting like a total whore and I can't seem to stop."

"I want your ass Melissa, I want to shove my hard cock balls deep into your sweet ass. I've been infatuated with it all along. I want you to give it to me willingly. If you let me fuck your ass, I promise to only fuck you when you ask me for it. I'm confident we will have plenty of opportunity."

"Wait, I can't let you put your cock into my ass! It's too big for one thing and besides, I'm already ashamed at how I act with your fingers back there. I've never even considered letting my husband do that and for me to give it to another man? I just can't."

"Just think about it Melissa. You've already given me so much in just a few days. Don't worry, I'll be gentle. I want you to enjoy it and you will. If you like it, maybe you can convince Kevin to do it to you. Tell you what, come to my place tonight at 7:00 pm. We can experiment some more and see where it goes, who knows, maybe I'll have a surprise for you."

Wear a pair of your tightest shorts to show off your ass. I'll play with it some more to see how comfortable you get. If you decide that it's worth giving up your anal virginity to me, awesome! If not, at least your pussy and mouth will be satisfied."

Melissa was looking at me as if I had two heads but said nothing. Realizing that she couldn't form the words to say no both disturbed and excited her. She looked so delicious just lying on her bed naked and used. I had to get out of there before we were going at it again. As I was walking away I noticed I had a few texts from Kim. I must have been having my way with Melissa when I received them.

"Next time you screw one of your exploits when she is talking with her husband, make sure she hangs the phone up before she explodes! Nice job btw, Lol. Don't worry, he wasn't able to concentrate on what he heard. I made him a little late for one of his meetings, oopsie ;)"

What a married man will do when his cock is buried inside a woman's mouth is mind boggling. Kim had challenged Kevin to call his wife. She told Kevin that it would turn her on knowing his wife was on the other end of the phone while she deep throated him.

"If you call your wife and let me get you off with my mouth, I'll give my body to you to use as you wish, all night long. I'll stay naked and at your beck and call. You can fuck me all you want and don't even think about using a condom. I'll be your cum whore until you have to go back home to be a good, loyal husband."

That explained the longwinded babbling that Kevin was doing while I was getting ready to mount his wife from behind. I still wasn't appreciative that they interrupted the blowjob that I was getting but it obviously turned out pretty hot. Shooting a load up a married woman's pussy tends to make things better all around.

At about the same time Melissa was screaming for me to fuck her, Kevin was arching his back and thrusting his hips forward, sending several ropes of cum into my wife's waiting mouth. Apparently Kevin heard some garbled, muted moaning from the phone but was too far gone with Kim's mouth working him over. After Kim swallowed his full load, she continued sucking for another fifteen minutes before he was hard enough for Kim to mount him yet again, sliding his bare cock into her already used and soiled pussy.

"Next time, lover, I want to be riding your cock just like this when you call your sweet, innocent little wife." Kim was rotating her hips, stirring Kevin's cock inside of her pussy. "Mmmm, who knows, maybe one of your wife's lovers will be fucking her at the same time you're fucking me."

His wife's lovers? Kevin heard what Kim said and it disturbed him to think that his wife, Melissa, was taking a lover. It was incomprehensible that Melissa could cheat on him in their first year of marriage. Of course he just brushed it off to bantering from Kim and a little teasing because of his naivety concerning sex, but could it be true that Melissa really did have much stronger sexual desires and an appetite that he didn't realize? Somehow it never crossed his mind that he was also cheating on his spouse. How else is a man to get a good, hard, dirty fuck if your own wife is his clean and proper princess.

Kim learned that Kevin thought of Melissa as his "good wife" who was too good of a girl to get nasty. He treated Melissa like the virginal school girl he used to know, not the woman who she had become. I told Kim about what happened after the phone call and how she had just given herself to me. I also told her my plans for Melissa's ass and how I was going to share her with a friend.

"Oooh I'm jealous. Maybe I should come home to join you. It's been too long since I've had a couple of guys taking care of my needs. If you insist, I guess I can help you boys out by spending more time in Kevin's hotel room so you don't get interrupted while taking advantage of his wife," she laughed.

"You know it's fun seducing a married guy, especially when I get to teach him so much about sex. It's like he's losing his virginity all over again. Actually, Kevin's not a bad lover, he just needs to learn how to please a woman's body instead of just his own. Melissa will like what he's learned so far I guarantee it. Don't let her get too addicted to your cock my love. Remember we're giving them back to each other this weekend."

"No guarantees babe. She already admitted she's becoming addicted to swallowing cum and her mouth is damn good! Quite frankly, I'm hoping Kevin doesn't let her give him head. Melissa would be over constantly making me feed her a nice helping of protein, if not finding her own guys to add to the menu."

I was looking forward to that night. A friend who had participated in turning Kim into the slut she has become, was going to help out with the next phase of turning Melissa into the cum slut she yearned to be. Steve has been over to my house on several occasions plowing into Kim's pussy while I was at work, feeding her pussy his DNA. I was sure he would love to be part of bringing out the a slut of another man's wife.

Steve was also married but his wife thought sex was just a wife's duty to her husband and doesn't get much from the act. Steve still loves his wife so Kim has kept him satisfied by being his slut behind her back. She has kept him happy enough to where he doesn't go out and get it from someone who might become emotionally attached.

Chapter 4 coming soon where Melissa's virgin ass is coveted by another man.

Remember to give me a 5 score on all my stories;)

Kisses, Kara

12