The Sweet Taste of Forbidden Fruit Ch. 04

Story Info
Next on the agenda, Coveting another mans wife's ass.
15.4k words
4.32
17k
34
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KaraSweet
KaraSweet
668 Followers

There is nothing, nor has there ever been, anything more sinister, yet more satisfying than coveting another man's innocent, naive wife.

Part 4. The Sweet Taste of Forbidden Fruit.

-----------------

"FUUUCK...I'M...CUUUUUMMMMINGGGG...Fuck me...I want your cum inside of me. Do it, do it!! Yes, yes, yes, shoot it inside of me. SO GOOOOD ,YESS fill meeeeee..."

The sounds of Melissa's continuous, mind-altering orgasms continued to ring in my head for hours after I had already left her. The last picture I have of Melissa was of her lying in her bed. One leg out straight, the other, opened and tilted to the side with her red, well used and swollen pussy leaking my sperm. I could see it slowly oozing from her married, gaped pussy, down her ass and onto the bed sheets below.

I didn't want to but had to leave. I needed to go to work for a few hours where I ended up being pretty useless. All I could think about was Melissa as she screamed and moaned as my cock plundered the married woman's virtue. When I finally did clock out for the day, my thoughts went to tonight. I had invited my new conquest to my place, telling her I wanted to take her anal virginity.

The decision to give up her ass was going to have to be her choice. This would ensure her total and complete submission to her passion that was boiling up inside.

Maybe I shouldn't have been so direct, after all, having half the day to think about giving her final virginity to another man might snap her out of the sexual dream world she was currently enjoying. As of right now, her resolve was pretty fragile considering she had already given her mouth and pussy to me so completely.

I wanted her to submit herself to me willingly and completely while being totally aware of her decision. I wanted her to realize that another man besides her husband, was going to take something that she could only give once for the first time, her virgin ass.

Of course, Melissa had no idea that my wife was out of town staying at the same hotel where her puritanical husband was staying. Kim successfully seduced Melissa's husband, Kevin, who had been coerced to let her suck his cock. One thing led to another and my wife was now taking Kevin's cock into her pussy or mouth every chance he got, which was in the morning before meetings, when he took breaks for lunch and of course at night.

Kim was teaching the nearly virginal Kevin that women are naturally highly sexual beings and shouldn't be left on a mantle at home. She hinted that doing so, If not careful, could allow the wolf into his own bed to lie between his wife's legs. I was the wolf she eluded to and I not only bedded her in her own home, her scent also permeated my own sheets.

I had texted Melissa twice with no response, telling her that I couldn't wait till the 7 o'clock hour which I had suggested for her to be at my place.

"Can't wait 2B in U again 2night."

"Hope U have been thinking about what I said about UR perfect ass. It's so round and firm, it would be a shame not 2 share it with someone who appreciates such a sexy tush. I promise 2 take U slow."

Melissa received the first text and hesitated to answer since she had no intention of cheating on her husband yet again. Her body and mind were fighting a battle. Her mind knew she definitely needed to stay away from any situation where her clothes would end up on another man's floor. On the other hand, her body felt as if she was desperately needing to get thoroughly used and fucked yet again no matter who would be doing the fucking.

Melissa didn't have to go to work for a few more days and the constant throbbing in her pussy was making it hard to focus. She tried to call work to see if she could come in that night to give her something else to focus on but they didn't need her. She was looking for an excuse to not follow her body's urging to give in to her sudden needs. Unfortunately for her and fortunately for me, she stayed available.

Melissa tried hard to convince herself. "No way am I going to shower and prim myself for another man while Kevin is out of town, or ever. I can't believe I've been such a slut, and for another man. I've cheated enough for a lifetime." She told herself that she would never be able to live with herself if she slipped up again.

The second text flat out scared her. She had forgotten about the anal sex part, even though she was open to the idea when she was still aroused and leaking my cum.

"Sex in my ass? How does that even work..." She was curious and there was no way her husband would ever experiment with her, which made her think about it even more until her mind just wouldn't shut up about it.

After reading the texts over and over, Melissa's juices started to flow yet again and she could practically feel her heartbeat in her clitoris.

"Oh my god, stop!! I'm not going to cheat on Kevin again. I'm not a slut, this isn't the way I am," she shouted.

It was better to just ignore the voices in her head and the throbbing in her loins. If only she could.

"Sodomy is a sin, at least, Kevin thinks so. Dammit, Melissa," she thought to herself, "face it, you are having some strange ideas on how to be a good, loyal wife."

Every time Melissa was finally able to focus on something else, her mind would wander back to her infidelity. "I cheated on my husband. I actually had another man's hard cock in my mouth and sucked on it. And I liked it! Oh my god I didn't just like it, I acted as if I was obsessed with it! I still don't believe I let him shoot all that stuff into my mouth, and I swallowed it!!"

Melissa kept beating herself up throughout the day, not realizing her pussy was throbbing and soaking wet, preparing itself just in case it needed the lubricant.

"I gave my vagina to him...No, that's not right, my pussy. I gave my pussy to another man and let him fill me with his semen...his cum. What if I got pregnant. The pill isn't 100%."

"Now he's so sure of himself that I'll just casually go over to his place to let him have his way with me? Me, a married woman. And he thinks I'm going to just present my ass to him and say, here, take it?"

"So I made a mistake, yes a huge one. One I can never take back. But my ass?! My husband has never even done that. I just can't! I won't!" All the time Melissa was berating herself, she was pacing the house trying to do chores to try to get her mind off of everything. The laundry was picked up and the counters cleaned even though they didn't need it. She even thought that the vacuum cleaner could drown out her emotions.

The more Melissa tried to ignore the voices, the louder they became until the thoughts of giving herself to another man yet again consumed her thoughts.

***

Steve showed up at my place around 6:30pm. I wanted to introduce him to Melissa right away when she got there but he recommended we wait until I had her naked and thoroughly aroused so her inhibitions would be lowered to the point of no return. 7:00pm came and went. It looked like I misjudged Melissa and it seemed that tonight was going to be a no show.

"Dammit, I knew I went too far. My hormones got the best of me."

"Don't worry, Mike, she'll be here. From what you've told me, she's probably just confused and horny at the same time. I'm sure she's been beating herself up all day for what she did. Don't forget, she cheated on her husband with you for the first time. Just remember, this time, she's making a conscious decision to step out on her husband. It's a big step."

"The way I see it," Steve continued, "when she shows up, and she will, she's giving you permission to do whatever you want with her body. I personally can't wait to get my hands on her. Those pictures you sent with her mouth wrapped around your cock were pretty awesome. I want to feel her lips, both sets wrapped around me. I owe you big time for allowing me to be part of this."

"By the way, when are you going to finish seducing my wife so I don't have to keep taking showers when I get home? One of these days I'm going to fuck Kim and go right home to make my wife suck another woman's pussy off of my cock just to see if she notices."

"Man, your wife isn't just cold, Steve, she's an iceberg! I love you both but I'm not sure anyone can thaw her out."

***

Melissa purposely tried to tire herself out then decided to take an early bubble bath to relax and to try to forget the happenings of earlier. She was still feeling ashamed at what she had continued to let happen. Her intentions were to call it an early night, but the constant yearnings deep inside of her vagina and the impure thoughts in her mind were not going to be easily driven out, but she had to keep trying.

While soaking in the tub, her mind kept flashing images of herself in the throes of ecstasy. Moans of forbidden pleasure along with dirty, filthy words that she had never used until recently, kept violating her mind.

Looking over to the bathroom trash, she saw her torn panties. Her heart instantly skipped a beat as she remembered how they had become torn in the first place. For some perverted reason she wanted to be able to remember her debauchery and her unquenchable lust she had stirring in her mind.

If Melissa was in the right state of mind, she would have made sure the evidence of her treachery were burned in the fireplace as soon as she found them instead of carelessly dropping them into an easily discovered trash can. Her pussy twitched at the thought of another man's hard cock penetrating and stretching the space between her legs while simultaneously trying to have a coherent conversation with her own husband earlier that day.

The intense lewdness of being taken along with the fear of being found out for some reason made her want it even more.

The thoughts of being fucked in her own bed and being filled by another man's potent cum to overflowing still seared into her memory. She could still remember the feel of another man's sperm running out of her pussy and down her ass. It was the most degrading, yet exhilarating feeling she had ever felt.

"Stop it, Melissa, damn it, stop! I need to get my head on straight." She admonished herself.

The more she tried pushing the visions out of her mind, the more she fell into a sexual cloud of voracious lust. Eventually, her body demanded that she give it the attention it relentlessly demanded. She fought the temptation to touch herself for as long as she could before she realized her hands were already caressing her body.

Melissa's could only watch herself as her fingers massaged the outer edges of her labia and clitoris as if they had a mind of their own. She noticed how grossly swollen and blood engorged they were. Melissa's nipples grew so hard that they ached for attention.

After bringing herself to an unexpectedly quick and violent orgasm without even intending to, she gasped at the realization that she had two fingers deep inside of her pussy as well as another in her ass, solidifying the realization that her body had won again.

After Melissa's bath had turned cold and the bubbles all cleared, her mind remained in a post orgasmic haze as several more self induced orgasms easily escaped. Toweling the water from her body, she jumped when the edges scraped her nipples, sending more erotic signals to her clitoris.

Absentmindedly, she watched herself in the mirror as she slid on a sexy thong that Kevin, her own husband, didn't know she owned. Next was a pair of shorts that she dug out of the very back of her drawers that fit much smaller than the actual size printed on the tag.

Melissa, moving as if in a dream world, still hated herself for the immorality at what she was about to let happen behind her husband's back, but she seemed powerless to stop herself. It was as if she were watching another woman getting ready to sacrifice her body to the impure pleasures she so deeply and secretly desired.

Turning in the mirror, Melissa blushed when she saw her fleshy ass cheeks overflowing from the bottom of her shorts. They were so tight that they showed the separation of her swollen labia and accentuated her ass as if the denim was painted on. Looking between her legs from the front, she could see her butt cheeks through her thigh gap. "That does look hot, I can see why men look."

The shorts she wore had not adorned her body since her honeymoon. The first and last time they were worn was for Kevin as a surprise, thinking that it would turn her new husband on to the point of him ripping them off to make hot passionate love to her right there.

When Kevin saw her wearing them, he was actually repulsed and demanded that she change them immediately. "I won't have my wife dressing and looking like a $2 whore."

Looking at herself now, she couldn't decide if she wished she had thrown them away or glad that she hadn't. This time they were being worn for another man who would appreciate the sexiness of the short shorts. She also realized that they would likely be on another man's bedroom floor next to her sexy little panties in just a short amount of time.

Along with the slutty shorts, Melissa had on a t-shirt and bra, but with the feeling between her legs and the arousal still building, she challenged herself to see if she had the audacity to go without the confinement on her breasts, something she had never done.

At 7:00 pm, Melissa sat in her car a few buildings down from my own, wondering if she could actually go through with this act of shameless immorality. Melissa looked like a totally different woman dressed as she was.

Her bra had been removed and her t-shirt was replaced with a burgundy silk blouse with a deep, plunging neckline that easily showed off the sides of her small, firm breasts. If she bent over, anyone could see her areoles capped with her constantly hard, erect buds which were currently filled with arousal. Every nerve ending in her nipples screamed for attention and were attached to her engorged clit and mound making it increasingly uncomfortable, yet excruciatingly arousing.

Melissa figured she was already dressing like a whore so she might as well top it off with her black 4" heals to show off her legs.

One last attempt to stop herself was forced out of her mind.

"What am I doing? I'm happily married to a wonderful man who loves me. So what if he's concentrating on making money right now. It's for our future right? Maybe I'm not getting the sex that I thought I would be getting but how important is that, really? How can I dress like this for another man? Kevin was right, I look like a total whore."

Tears welled up in her eyes as she sternly looked in the car's mirror trying to decide how important sex was and how much she yearned to be taken and fucked like a real woman.

Melissa summoned up the strength to call her husband, hoping he would unknowingly say something to change her direction from whoring herself out for a night of unbridled adultery. She hoped hearing his voice would persuade her to be the good, loyal wife she so badly wanted to be. When he didn't answer, her heart dropped as she desperately texted him.

"Hi sweetheart, wanted 2 chk 2 see how U R doing. I need U so bad, can't wait 2 have U in bed with me ;)" After a few minutes of talking to herself in the car. Begging her husband to respond to her text, but deep down hoping that he wouldn't, she finally got a reply...

"Bsy, ttyl."

As Melissa stared down at the text, a tear ran down Melissa's cheek hoping that it was just a mistake but nothing more came. She was hoping to hear his voice or have even a short conversation so she would feel morally obligated to turn around and go home instead of going through with yet another act of promiscuity.

She knew without a doubt that if she went through that front door, she would not be coming out til morning after her married pussy and entire body was totally and fully ravished, fucked and sexually tainted by another man's DNA.

"What could be so important at this hour that would prevent you from talking to me?!" Melissa thought in anger. Of course, he didn't know that his wife was parked outside another man's home dressed like a slut, ready to give herself to him completely.

Finally, after getting more angry at Kevin's lack of response and knowing full well that the throbbing in her loins would not go away until they were taken care of, she responded to his text.

"Dnt bthr, I'll b busy, all ntr with friend. Won't have phne on. Gd nite."

Of course she didn't tell him what her anger really wanted to say,

"I'll be in another man's bed tonight since you won't pay attention to me. I'm wearing the whore shorts you hated, he'll appreciate them since you didn't. But don't worry, I expect that they won't be on long."

Melissa then quickly turned her phone off, drove the few hundred feet before stopping in front of my home. Looking around to see if anyone was around, she briskly walked her way to my door, the seam of her shorts rubbing her private parts on every step.

At 7:30 on the nose, Melissa knocked on my door.

"Damn Melissa you look hot as hell, come in, please. I didn't think you were coming."

"I wasn't. I had no intention of accepting your invitation." Her voice had a hint of spite in it. "I still don't know what I'm doing here."

"Oh, I'm pretty sure you know exactly what you're doing here and I'm glad you decided to give yourself to me for the night."

I slowly walked around Melissa, looking at her sexy body as if trying to decide which delicious part of her to devour first.

"Oh my god, Melissa! You really do have an incredible ass." Her butt cheeks were squeezing out of her shorts and looked fantastic with all the exposed ass flesh. To me they were sexy but not slutty. I was sure she felt extremely exposed in them though.

Melissa stiffened just for a moment as my hand went to her butt cheeks and gently felt where her shorts ended and her skin began. "It's good to see you honored my request... And that shirt, nice. If I were to ask you to wear something, this would be it for sure."

"How do you of all people even own a pair of shorts like these? No offense intended. I mean, did you find some clothes from when you were even smaller than you are now?"

"I tried wearing them for, Kevin...A year ago on our honeymoon. He told me they made me look like a whore, then told me to throw them away."

"Well, I for one am glad you didn't listen to him, I wouldn't be able to enjoy you wearing them for me if you did. If I may say, he's a fool to not want you as his personal whore. I have a feeling that if he liked those shorts, you wouldn't be standing in front of me right now. Well, let me tell you, Melissa, they make you look sexy as hell. I think you enjoy showing your beautiful legs and ass off don't you?"

I waited for several seconds before repeating my question, wanting Melissa to admit her desires. "You are hoping that I like what I see aren't you, Melissa? It's okay, you can tell me."

Melissa turned red again, looked down to her feet then shook her head in the affirmative just enough so I could see. Then she spoke.

"Do I really look good? I feel like a whore just like Kevin said."

"Melissa, no, you don't look like a whore. You look fantastic. But the fact that you're standing in my entryway dressed like that tells me you're more than ready to give yourself to me. So, are you? Are you ready to give yourself to me for the night? Are you ready to be my slut?"

I could see her aroused nipples poking out through her shirt. I reached up to barely touch them through the blouse with the back of my fingers while I spoke, producing a moan from between Melissa's lips.

"Oh god, yes, yes I think I am," Melissa said, trying to be brave. "I figured I needed to get this out of my system so I could get back to being a good, loyal wife again. I feel so ashamed for actually agreeing to come here but I couldn't help it. So yes, Mike, tonight I'll be your slut."

KaraSweet
KaraSweet
668 Followers