The Sweetest Darkness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How far was he down inside her? Halfway to her stomach he judged. He knew he could very-well do anything with her and she'd be a willing participant, (as evident by the greediness at which she gorged upon him whilst frigging her own cunt and cupping those enormous hairy balls).

Never mind all that, he was close... very cl...

"AAAAARRRGGGHHHH..HAAAH!" Karl raged with red and bloodshot eyes flashing, his incisors now long and prominent. Kristie now felt the hot sticky rush somewhere down in her esophagus, as great spouts of hot curd salted her insides and headed for her gullet. She'd never known so much could jet from a male member, (nor so deeply).

She felt another gag forming but no, Karl anticipated this and with a will stronger than hers and the slightest shake of his head, his mind bid hers to remain calm and swallow... and to keep swallowing like a good girl; to accept that which he was providing and make all gone. She did as commanded by that voice in her head; taking it all in like a demonic beer bong. She wanted every last drop from those mammoth balls she held in her hand.

It was with a note of achy sadness felt in her heart when that wicked worm finally jetted its last hot seed. It slowly receded back up her tonsils, dragging a warm dribbling trail of ball broth behind it. Finally, with it back in her mouth, she gulped those last salty dregs.

In joyous celebration the humping fiends and beastly she-devil harlots all cried out, somehow each sharing in the magic of what Karl had just experienced. Their cheers actually rose above the din of the music; several dancers on the floor looked over to see what had happened. The music pulsed on.

Instinctively she continued to suck him. Instinctively? Really? No, wait... was that a voice in her head. Karl smiled, she was perfect and her mind fit his like a hand to a fitted black leather glove.

She sucked him harder, stroking the veiny monstrous shaft with her soft palate as if it were the most velvety of cunts. Quite soon he was again rampant; with a jutting hooked thruster of cock to show for it. He pushed her head from him, a shiny thread of saliva running from cock-tip to her lips in a lovely thread. Pulling her to her feet, he spun her about. She now faced the grinding sea of profane hedonists as he forcefully bent her at the waist.

The thread of slime and spittle at the tip of his curved horn of a devil dong proved quite useful, as Kristie suddenly felt the blunt protruding presence of his cock-head pushing at the pouty pink portal of her anus. He was going to take her naughty hole. Her nasty place!

She caught her breath in heady anticipation. She was a complete and utter whore now... any pain that might result from what was about to happen she greedily wished upon herself! She wanted to be split by it, to feel the rude coarseness sodomize her filthiest and most shameful of places, with the beastly audience of humping beautiful perv-beasts watching. She wanted it to happen, she wanted to be a complete and absolute whore... HIS WHORE! Far be it from Karl to deny a lady of her wishes...

"HAAAAAHRRR!" she gasped as the head found entry, splitting the seal of her poor popo and moving slowly but deliberately up her nasty pink gut chute.

He was in. He smiled with satisfaction and his eyes met approving nods from the all present in the naked tangled throng surrounding them. Kristie sucked in her breath then shook her black mane to and fro at the painfully delicious hedonism now stabbing up through her backside. That marvelously rude implement pushed on as it throbbed its way up her guts, making her clit ache whilst her asshole split wider and wider still.

His strong hands seize her heart-shaped bottom at the hips, followed by a deliberate pull on them back against his loins. He'd now impaled her straight up through her asshole, that thick pole skewering her up to his balls. Kristie's mouth hung open for a second... her chin quivered; then the cry of joy rushed out from her lungs with,

"OOOHHHH-AAAAAAAGGGGHHH YESSS KARL!!!"

Applause and cheers mixed with wicked laughter rose from the writhing naked audience around them. The fiends and hell-whores knew carnal art when they beheld it. Karl paid them no mind, instead commencing to row at Kristie's hips in a slow sweet devilishly deliberate act of sodomy.

Kristie's mind now registered a voice; one seeming to come from everywhere and nowhere at the same time. It was soothing and calm yet assertive and male. It was Karl's voice unmistakably, the drip drip dripping honey of the words clearly resounding in her head with,

"That's it Kristie... take that cock! Open your entire being to it! Touch yourself girl, touch yourself now!"

Her hand found her sex and she splayed herself open. Conscious of her audience she began to frig herself feverishly while looking around at the gorgeous throng of knotted beings who ogled back from the fleshy heaps. Well, she decided, if it was a show they wanted... it was a SHOW they'd get!

She sneered at them, rolling her tongue across her lips; her hand a strumming blur on her clit and twat flower. It was a performance that was genuine however... there was no play-acting here. She was absolutely ablaze with lust as Karl's shaft buggered her bottom back and forth; striking the orb of her g-spot in the most wonderfully profane manner from just over the other side of her cunt wall! The throng of upturned faces grinned at her with grotesque approval; loving the spectacle of each and every stroke, each plunge of the shaft, each breathy sigh from Kristie's lips.

Her expression however suddenly melted away, replaced by a look of surprise. Awestruck, she now ignored the faces. Deep inside her guts the hot throbbing worm of cock began to move and shimmy its way... FORWARD.

She'd thought that before when the cock when it had been down her throat it had all been some weird trick of her head. She'd told herself it hadn't possibly been inside her that far down her throat but now... it was well-up her insides; in fact, farther than she thought possible by her understanding of anatomy. That demonic cock was on the move; stretching in length and negotiating the switchback of her entrails with each new thrust from Karl's hips.

Thick as horse's dong, the devilish cockworm made its way up up UP inside Kristie's guts. Kristie's mind now was a fog of surprise mixed with heady lust as this THING in her bottom kept moving along. Her stomach suddenly seemed to ripple and churn as the demonic "THING-dong ding-dong," found its way inside, rooted around for an exit, and then found the passage up her esophagus. Wide-eyed Kristie now realized the cock-worm was in the lower portion of her chest cavity, and snaking its way on up.

How long had Karl's profane violation been going on with her? She didn't know. Time didn't mean anything for her now. Why wasn't she afraid? True, she was astonished but fear seemed to be absent in her mind; replaced only by the greedy selfish desire to be stabbed and skewered by cock. Cock from 'Karl the Impaler!' She chuckled wickedly as the little joke bubbled in her head while the cock wriggled its way on up her throat to the rear of her tongue.

"Breath through your nose and don't worry, you won't gag darling. I command it to be so!" Karl's mysterious 'everywhere and nowhere' voice dripped honey in the back of her mind. He was right. She didn't so much as shudder as her mouth was suddenly stuffed with cock from the back. Just as she'd been told, she relaxed and let her nostrils do the work.

The head of the wicked worm now pushed against the back of her teeth. Playfully she raked against the bizarre organ as she opened parted her lips. The penis emerged from her mouth, winking its one eye, dribbling and weeping precum profusely while Kristie's eye rolled wildly before the fucking mass of serpent-like voyeurs; each of them 'ooohing and ahhhing,' at the spectacle before them. Then just as quickly as it appeared, it receded back into the pouty orifice from whence it had come forth. With her mouth full of Karl's member, she heard his honey drip in her head bidding her to...

"Suck it Kristie, suck it hard. That's it... OOOH *shudder * just like that! Suck it you lovely whore!"

She did as told, rolling it around in her mouth, as if it were an enormous lolly, sucking it ever so greedily; intent on making Karl spew in mouth and spew buckets! Her free hand found her nipple; pulling at it like an eraser to the very limit of her pain threshold before doing the very same to the other. She found herself in a desperate attempt to quench this raging inferno in her core as her free hand attempted the same down below. It was then it all came together for her; the perverse buggery of her anus, the contents of her mouth, her hands frigging herself rotten, she came. It wasn't a meek little gasper either, OH NO!...SHE CAME LIKE THE GATES OF HELL ITSELF HAD BEEN THROWN OPEN!

Her scream was stifled; gagged by cock to be sure, but unmistakably it was a knee-shaker of a climax. Hot dew spilled freely down her thighs and calves, puddling on the floor as she shook her head violently and simply gave into it. Karl, seeing she was tossed in the storm of her climax now allowed himself sweet release.

A huge rush of hot seed filled her mouth, rushed in every direction possible; over her lips, down her throat, even out her nostrils as she attempted to gulp back the rush of jism, (a rush seeming to have no end)! The worm now began to retreat, back down her throat as she gasped for air. It kept spouting all the way; stopping for a moment to fill her gullet with briny ball batter from Karl's steaming hot loins. Back on down her entrails it went, spraying and spewing; coating her insides in a plaster of hot penile pudding.

Finally back in the warmth of Kristie's well-buggered bottom, Karl rowed a great stab at her hips; sending a firehose load of hot semen up her tail-pipe. Kristie gasped with joy and the crowd cheered and applauded. Pulling his wickedly curved member free from her gaping rectum, Karl inspected his handiwork; nodding with approval as his load ran over the rim of the shocked aperture like spilled cream.

Kristie still weak from the glorious full-body tremor, suddenly found herself pulled to the ground; lying in her own piddlegasm drippings with her legs high in the air. Karl was not done, oh no... just getting warmed up. He was upon her; that curved horn of a dong plowed its way up her twat as he rowed his hips deep inside her.

In her current state Kristie was more like a lusty pendulum than a human. She could literally sense herself swinging back into a state of shuddering climactic release. She rejoiced at each stab of that cock; drawing Karl's face to hers in a soulful greedy kiss.

His lips were not enough for her however, as now she ran her mouth up and down his chin and jaw while her fingers raked at his back. She could absolutely devour him now; her fevered mind expressing herself in the only way she could think of, with smooshing lips and thrashing hips in response to each stab of that rude hooked penis!

Orgasms hit her like ripples as the minutes ticked off. She'd grab his buttocks and scream at the ceiling as yet another would arrive; sending her legs shaking along with a gush of girlie dew down his balls and crack of her ass to accumulate in the growing puddle surrounding her. The puddle grew and spread, moving to the other men and women fucking to either side of them until their bodies as well smacked wetly in her shameful slut poolings.

She didn't care; neither did Karl. They could all wriggle like fish mating in a pool of her sex brine at low tide for all she cared. To her, there was only Karl and that massive plowing cock!

Karl now felt his eruption rising inside. A great tremor was spreading up from those meaty balls. He knew all too well what would come next. He lunged himself hard against her womb and in the same instant clamped his teeth at her throat.

Kristie felt the shock of the stab at her neck. It came hot sharp and electric. She felt no fear however, only supplication as she gave herself to the greatest orgasm yet; shuddering up and down her form as that cock as it jetted rope after rope of hot molten cum deep inside her!

For a moment Karl's head tossed back. His lungs let forth a plaintive sob of joy as those last dregs of his balls splashed inside Kristie. Below him lay his handiwork; two small puncture wounds along with a delicate trickle of blood. He roared through that last moment of release, then he collapsed atop her in profane triumph.

For the longest time he lay with her, tenderly caressing her face. Tears of joy streamed from both his and her eyes alike. The music, the club, the dancers, that humping fucking mass of sex; none of it existed for those two now. For both it seemed as though they were the only ones in the room. Finally Karl summoned the energy to speak,

"Come, more for you to know,"

Kristie didn't remember coming to her feet. She didn't remember finding her clothes. She didn't remember dressing or that a few of the naked throng along with Karl actually helped her dress. They'd witnessed a marvelous performance of sexual depravity and wished to help anyway they could; especially as Kristie would soon be one of their number.

No Kristie remembered very little, aside from now being outside the club with Karl as they walked away from the door arm in arm. Karl shot a glance over his shoulder and sent a waive back to the ever friendly and ever pale gaunt Otto, who nodded with a knowing smile and returned the gesture. They stepped back up the street together in the direction from where they'd come, heading off into the darkness and mist.

It had been a wild experience for her... that club; all heady and bohemian. Lots of people who weren't dancing were really "getting into each other," making out here n' there. Wait, making out?

Did she not see them having sex? No wait, that's not right, didn't she strip naked and fuck Karl to one side of the place amongst other hot fucking bodies? Wait, no that didn't happen.. it must have been something in her drink. Wait, she never had a drink.. but why was her head a fucking smoke screen haze?

Come to think of it, why did her neck hurt so much? She couldn't have been bitten by a mosquito but there were a pair of welts on her neck she could feel them plainly. Oh dear, she must have rubbed off the scabs because she clearly could see a bit of blood on her fingers when she touched the spots.

Nothing was right.. what was real, what was not real? Well at least Karl was here to walk her home, she'd sort this out in the morning, possibly her shellfish at the restaurant had been bad? She didn't wish to be sick in front of Karl. She now pulled against his arm in an effort to walk faster so she could hurry home and deal with this... possibly the flu?

Now as they step-step-stepped along there was something new and peculiar regarding her sensory perception. It felt as though with each step she was moving a bit higher with relation to the dark windows to either side on the street; as though walking up a gradual flight of stairs. The mist swirled and her head swirled with it. She gripped his arm and walked along deliberately until she stopped dead cold from the shock. She was standing with Karl; in thin air, about five feet from the pavement below!

She shrieked and stumbled, all while holding onto Karl's bicep and forearm in a mad death grip. Oddly enough, she did not fall. It was as if she were standing on solid ground but she clearly saw nothing was holding her up... save Karl. She turned to him, her eyes now big as saucers.

"Still don't believe?" he asked with a wry smile, having scrolled through her thoughts like light reading.

He now wrapped her waist with a strong arm and threw her arm over his shoulder. Turning to the terrified Kristie and with confidence he reassuringly told her,

"Come!"

The ground rushed away from their feet. Foggy night air roared past their faces like a great blast from a wind-tunnel. Rooftops flew past them and receded further and further into the distance below as they ascended skyward. Lights of the city below and the headlamps of traffic now moved far below them as the moved out across the city. They were flying.

Kristie's mind was ablaze with the sensation of awe. Her eyes flitted wildly as she observed the world recede into the very small and distant down while she and Karl continued on a path that was distinctly up and forward. Her mouth attempted to form the words,

"HOW...?"

"How can I do this?" Karl replied, "Well, its quite complicated and quite simple at the same time, but I assure you... everything you've been telling yourself that was not real... is quite real indeed!"

Her hand felt her neck. She touched the puncture marks. A look of shock and realization passed over her face.

"You're a vampire!" her words competing with the howl of oncoming wind.

"I prefer the word Nosferatu but yes," he replied, " the term you used is crudely accurate."

"Undead?" she asked with a note of disbelief and trepidation.

"Old term," he countered, "and I would again prefer living impaired. Its less pejorative. Carries less stigma,"

"Please," she replied, "don't hurt me! Just take me home and I swear I'll..."

"You'll do what? Not say anything? Kristie, all I need do is look into your eyes and I will make it so you remember none of this, oh and as for hurting you, you needn't worry. I intend you no harm. In fact I am taking you home as we speak. Look!"

He pointed out and down ahead of them. There was her neighborhood coming clearly into view. Just as quickly as she recognized the streets and buildings, they were softly descending out of the night sky, down down down to the tops of the buildings and then down below to the streets. They touched down as easily as if they'd stepped from a mall escalator and then stood on the pavement half a block from Kristie's apartment.

She wobbled uneasily on her legs, not knowing now what to believe and yet having to believe that which had just transpired. He could see she was still on the fence concerning the reality of it all. Understandable really, this was not a garden variety date by any stretch, and he rarely took any of his conquests flying with him. No, she was different indeed. She deserved consideration.

He had an idea.

"Come," he said, "why didn't I think of this before? There's one more thing I need to show you and then if you chose not to believe, then don't. I simply ... wanted to date you. You can go home after I erase your memory of tonight and we'll go our separate ways. I won't trouble you again."

She couldn't believe herself but she was walking with him. She was insane, she had to be... only thing could explain this. But she was walking with him still.

"Come," he said half turning, "it's alright."

"You wanted to date me?" she said stepping alongside him, not sure if this was a dream that she'd need to just wake up from and stop eating shit pizza and leftover Thai takeout too close to bed.

"And fuck you," he corrected matter of factly, "I've wanted to fuck you silly for some time. I gathered that from your jill-off sessions in the ladies' room that you were sexually active and I,"

"Wait," she said as she stepped quickly alongside to get in front and stop him as they reached the opposite side of the street at a location further down the block from her apartment, "you were watching me do... do the.... the stuff in the bathroom stall? Fucking serious? Ewwwwwww!"