The Sweetest Darkness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun rose, bright and fresh, sending warm glow everywhere across the city; everywhere that is with the exception of the old abandoned church. The roof and walls and windows took their faire share of the warming rays of the sunshine but the basement and the crypt, that was a different story. It was cool it was calm it was dark and peaceful.

It was eternally night down there. The night prevailed. Nothing stirred, save the closing of the lid on Karl's oversized vault. It creaked to a shudder of stone upon stone; sealing the occupants in for the day.

"You comfortable?" Karl asked her.

"Yes," Kristie replied snuggling up her nude body upon his and draping a leg over his form lazily, "and by the way, you didn't have to go through all this trouble fixing the place up? I mean, its huge I know but its still a casket and we just sleep here,"

"Except when we fuck," he said chuckling to himself and pointing at the sticky patch of his semen on her thigh.

"Except when we fuck," she agreed, " but you really tricked this place out. I mean, you ran cable down here?"

"I used to be an electrician," he reminded her, "and I wanted you to be able to get your shows. Think of it down here as the ultimate Netflix and chill. Its why the freezer and mini fridge are right next to us along with the microwave,"

"You're so considerate," she said, her fangs showing as she flashed her smile and stroked his cock lovingly in her palm," you have everything,"

"I do now!" he agreed, playfully biting her on her neck and making her squeal.

He rolled over on top of her. His penis found its way inside her. She wheezed a happy sigh of contentment as he proceeded to thrust hips in a sweet grind; giving her a nice horizontal sleeping pill.

Up above them on the roof of the vault, Oreo licked his paws and flicked his tail. He'd come down to the cool dampness of the crypt. His kitty food bowl and his water had been laid out for him on the stone floor. He'd greet Kristie and Karl this evening. In the meantime, he merely watched for the odd mouse or two to scurry past and he waited for night to come several hours from now; quite content and happy his mistress had found someone to share the sweetest darkness with!

The End

*

I hope you enjoyed this story. Special thanks to Kristie and Sandi. Happy Halloween to everyone!