The Sweetest Darkness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several songs carried them through the gyrating non-stop aerobic thrashing of beautiful bodies, and designer clothing; all too lovely to not be worn, she realized. She'd made the correct decision she decided about her skimpy black dress and the red shoes. She'd also brought a different black clutch purse to fit the mood here better.

It worked. Those painfully cool types noticed her; and appreciated the nuances of her choice of apparel as they frolicked and spun here, there, and everywhere around her and Karl. In time however, Karl decided once again to move the festivities to the edge of the space, and to the clad piles of flesh humping away at the margins of the great room's vast expanse.

Just like the night before, the floor seemed to move in the manner of writhing nude snakes as they waded into the riptide mass of fucking; gorgeous bodies humping and fucking, eating and sucking in every direction with insatiable hedonism. Kristie marveled for a moment at the spectacle of torrid tangled flesh as it twisted and rubbed in a great grinding copulation all around her at knee-high level, then seeing Karl already beginning to disrobe, she followed his lead. Their clothes ended up in a pair of little piles, more or less about their feet. Undead orgy etiquette more or less assured their belongings would not be disturbed nor violated; as for their bodies, well that was another matter entirely!

"How does this work?" Kristie asked as Karl drew her close in a nude flesh-upon-flesh embrace; both of them still standing above the fornicating masses.

"You must drink my blood," he told her taking her face in one hand and bringing her lips to his for a tender kiss; a kiss that turned into another one of the those tongue fucks. Her clit throbbed and her nipples became hard as red pebbles. Pulling away after an exceptionally long kiss that left her wobbly in her knees and veritable putty in his deft hands he continued,

"Yes, as I said, you drink my blood, but only if you truly wish to go through with this. If you want to we can simply fuck; in fact you can fuck with any of those you see here, and we can call it a night. We go home and you stay the way you are. None of them will harm you, I've seen to that. I'm a bit senior to those here in this colony and they know better than to go against my wishes. I have pull."

"So do I," she said yanking her hand up and down the hooked horn of his great throbbing pony cock. It pulse feverishly in her palm as she ran her hand up and down, up and down, up and down.

He thrust his hips against her caresses involuntarily. There was no show or performance in this; she'd legitimately gotten inside his head for a change. This masturbatory technique of hers was superb and he simply fucking loved it! She smiled mischievously and asked him,

"What is it?"

"Its just...ooohhhh," he replied with a happy shudder, "you tug my cock like the woman who lived upstairs from me in Vienna, forever ago!"

"She used to jerk you off?"

"Among other things, yes," he admitted. She continued stroking him and he simply played back the memory in his head for her,

"her husband would leave early for work. She'd see me in hallway or on the stairs. One day she asked me to come into her apartment to help her put up a shelf that had fallen. Once she had me inside, she locked the door behind us. It was then she pushed me onto her settee and I realized there was no shelf."

Kristie giggled. She thought it funny he could ever have been so naïve. She supposed there was a first time for everything as he related,

"She was all kisses and hands down my pants. She pulled it out and started tugging it the way you are doing now. It felt, nice. For a young man on his own for the first time, it was all new and magical. She made it spout and I remember her laughing as I apologized. She simply shushed me and told me if I could keep a secret she's make me say sorry every day at the same time,"

"Go on," Kristie said, her fist now applying a vigorous tennis-racquet grip upon him as she leaned in close and cupped the meatiness of his balls with her other hand.

"We did as she suggested," he explained, " meeting each day. She'd sit me down with my pants open, pulling on me and kissing me and I'd make a mess of her hands and her dress. Then as the days passed we did, other things. All the things a young man can imagine, and some things he cant."

"She plucked the flower of your innocence?"

"She did," he nodded remembering things with the corners of his mouth turning up ever so slightly.

Yep, Kristie had brought some things back for him. Things from another time... another life, that might as well have been eons past. He came back into the present and his eyes turned to hers and stared directly into her soul thoughtfully and soberly.

"So what's the answer?" he asked her, "Do we proceed with your transformation?"

She looked to him, and glanced around the room of humping nudes; carnal acts and pleasure taking place in every form and in every direction it seemed. The bodies were indeed gorgeous; impossibly so. Forever young and beautiful too. She returned her gaze back to his and pulling him in for a kiss while her fist became a furious blur on his fleshy curved horn of cock. Pulling away with from his lips she answered,

"YES! I've had no life before this, and I'm not losing anything... just pushing forward!"

He nodded. He understood her wishes. This decision had been all hers; not any part of his influence or mind games. He'd wanted the choice to be hers, now he had his answer.

He pulled her to him in a great powerful embrace and kissed her. Again the tongue fucked her the "O" of her lips insatiably. She expected him to pull her to the floor, to ravage her; to take her once and for all.... but no.

He turned his face to the humping throng. Lewd grinning gargoyle faces all leered back. He smiled and nodded to them. Cautiously two forms rose from the heap of humping flesh; distinctly male, both of them. Behind them their female concubines seethed and hissed with raging sexual frustration until they saw other opportunities in the log jam of limbs and bodies. The the pair of sirens slithered into the tangles of banging heaving fuck as the two towering males - one black one white and bearded with thick red hair, approached Kristie and Karl.

No words were needed from Karl. The two rogues knew what to do. Kristie was seized up and taken to the floor.

Ass high and head low, she found her cheeks and jowls stuffed by the red bearded fiend's cock as the black demon stallion skewered her twat from behind; his tree trunk-sized dong threatening to split her from the very stretch. The horny black buck plowed in up to his balls in one go. She screamed against the cock in her mouth; the sounds and joy and pain blaring out her nostrils as the both cocks commenced to savage her in a vicious spit-roasting.

She loved it. She loved each thrust, each grope of her flesh, each sharp smack of her ass. She loved the powerful male hands that gripped her throat, the balls that slapped her chin and Venus mound. She loved being taken; the complete and utter wanton center of attention.

She was splashed at both ends with cum, hot salty seedings filling her to the brim; before she was flipped around for "the switch," finding her mouth stuffed with black member while white penile snake buggered her rectum rotten. Every masturbatory fantasy she'd had paled before what was being done to her, and yet there was more to cum. Splashed again at both ends and filled with hot penile pudding that ran over her chin and from the shocked gaping crater of her asshole, she was only met by other hungry fiends stroking ferociously angry members with busy hands in preparation for 'their turn.' She didn't mind in the least; there was plenty of her to go around, and she happily realized there seemed to be no shortage of them!

Off to one side Kristie noticed Karl being approached by two women. One appeared to be an Asian seductress (possibly Japanese), the other a black Nubian goddess. Karl seemed to recognize both and greeted each with warm embraces and deep soulful kisses which seemed to force both women's knees to buckle.

Had her mouth not been stuffed with yet another cock and her cunt been well impaled by the member of another fiendishly friendly handsome stranger, Kristie might have found herself jealous. As it was however, she reveled in seeing Karl enjoy himself as he went to the floor with the demon sluts; each stroke of his cock inside them she felt, each kiss on their bodies and breasts she could relish. It was like a great voyeuristic energy that built up inside her, stoke by the mind-bond she'd established with Karl. She was feeding off his excitement and as he made eye contact with her at a distance; she could tell he fed off hers!

The cocks spouted again and again; coating Kristie's well-plowed channels. Upon each occasion when a fiend finished business with her insides, he was quickly replaced by another in what seemed to be an assembly line of perverse penetration and jetting hot spoogery. She'd become a demonic cum dumpster; happily wallowing in her fate. She was now the greediest of cock gluttons. She could be stabbed with cock for all eternity; splashed inside and out with sticky jism till it oozed out every single pore for all she cared!

Karl looked upon Kristie's wanton hedonism with approval; she'd MORE than fit in here, he observed to himself. At the moment he was balls deep in the mouth of the beautiful black woman as she throated him in the manner of a hungry baby bird seeking a meal from its parent. A few slurps later and his throbbing member was popped into the hot sucking pouty pucker of the Japanese cocksucktress, who tugged and milked at it with selfish zeal. After minute or so of this Karl decided there was no reason to delay things any further.

He pulled his cock from the nubile Nipponese nympho's hungry nad-nibbler. He then addressed both both women seriously while wanking his veiny throbber with one hand; the din of the club far too loud for Kristie to hear. The two women nodded eagerly, always happy to please the master. A moment later and both ladies of the night flashed their fangs in greedy smiles. Karl returned their toothy grins with one of his own.

The toothsome two fell upon him not a split second later; the black woman taking Karl's member in her choppers and sucking him furiously while her Asian partner in carnal crime took his scrotum in her mouth, munching upon his balls. Karl flinched as their fangs sank into him, then an unmistakeable expression of pleasure spread across that face. He rested palms upon the tops of their heads as the two women commenced to feed; Kristie witnessing the whole thing despite having a mouth, asshole, and cunt stuffed full of rutting cocks.

It was now the bites fell upon Kristie. The fellow splitting her asshole from above was first. He fell forward and sank his teeth into her shoulder; commencing to feed at the exact moment he began ejaculating into the stinky void of Kristie's battered rectum. With his last pulsing jet of semen up her bottom-hole he extricated himself and began biting down her back; placing little nibbles and punctures at regular intervals until he reached the fullness of her buttocks for one final sucking chomp to her backside.

Kristie cried out in a mixture of pain and seething debauched joy. No sooner had the fellow munching her moon finished, the fellow beneath her with his cock impaled up her pussy sank his teeth into her neck. She gasped with reckless hedonism as the one feeding on her neck shuddered and came with a cock sending hot jets of seed into the farthest reaches of her womb. Meanwhile that devil dong in her mouth began to jet, filling her gullet once again with hot spouts of salty cum.

The fellow corking her cocksucker thrashed his head left and right; the power of his orgasm so wonderfully intense. With his last squirt of jism in Kristie's jowls, he withdrew himself, moving to one side of her; only to fall upon her shoulder and chomp down with selfish zeal. The pokes to her pussy and the toothy jabs to her body had the desired effect; screeching and shuddering she came ever so hard, sobbing and bawling with joy!

Karl now beckoned for Kristie. Her gnawing suitors sensing their snack was over, released her from their choppers. She rose and moved to Karl, who motioned courteously to the two women at his loins that Kristie would indeed be cutting in. Sensing their nibblings on Karl's nads to be at an end, the two she-demons retreated to the throng of humping groaning flesh; each seeking out a new partner to grind upon.

Karl had Kristie to take up a position before him on her knees. She did as directed. He towered above her majestically; holding his stiff hooked penis in a sure, stroking hand; eyeing her with hunger. It then Kristie saw it.

Karl's hooked throbbing member had two bite marks; twin puncture wounds trickling little rivulets of blood. Beneath the cock hung his meaty balls; another pair of crimson puncture marks clearly visible upon them. The two she-devils had done fine work. He'd been "prepared" for her.

"Take my cock," he said cupping her cheek tenderly with his hand, "and feed my love!"

She leaned forward and through parted lips partook of him. She sucked and fellated; milking him with savage genuine hunger as she rudely stuffed the cock into her throat. Karl closed his eyes and thoroughly enjoyed himself as she fed upon him, throating his demonic dong and pausing only long enough to wank his stiffie while sucking his warm balls like only the most succulent of hairy delicacies.

She could taste it... that peculiar irony essence of blood mixed with precum and the whole bizarre perverted nature of it all made her frig her bean between her legs absolutely rotten! Karl knew she was now traveling on a one-way ticket. She could have turned back from this course, but he knew in his heart of hearts, she did not want to - and quite frankly she knew it too!

Back n' forth between his cock and balls she went, sucking and licking fiendish vigor. The blood alone should have repelled her but no, after the first few warm gulps it awakened something in her; something primal, wildly hedonistic and something old as the very universe itself. She gave him the most magnificent head of her life, and it was fitting as that life would soon be at an end; with a new one just beginning!

Karl wheezed, and stared off into space; felt the jolt rising from his balls. He seized Kristie's raven locks and humped hips against her face. He was THERE!

"AAAARRRGGHHH!" Karly bellowed with heaving lungful's of joy, his cock rupturing in Kristie's mouth.

She felt his rush, hot and warm; salty seed mixed with blood, a great flow of blood in fact. She hesitated but a moment and gulped his rushing gift of eternal life. She immediately felt hot. Sweat poured down her brow as her hand dug frantically at her clit. She found the correct pace and rhythm with her hand and then, OH YES... she brought herself off with her fingers while that cock filled her gullet to the brim and Karl gasped above her in spectacular triumph!

She pulled away from his demonic dong. She paused, only to lift the cock high that she could crane her head beneath and suckle those massive hairy balls; feeding at the wound and drawing still more blood in her maw. Post orgasmic bliss had turned her into the most wanton of wanton whores; not that she cared. She couldn't care in the least now... she was ravenous for sex and for male essence; beyond anything she had ever experienced before! She could do this again and again and again; stuff him and all the other cocks present in every nook and cranny her body had to offer, (and yet she still never get enough). It was the beginning of THE HUNGER for her, (and OOOH she loved it)!

Her eyes flashed... or was it the room? Light and darkness, more light more darkness, and then searing white hot light registered blazed before her eyes. It dazzled and blinded her, she sank to the floor amidst the throng of humping welcoming bodies, all of them happy to welcome a new one to their numbers.

***

She awoke. It was dawn. She was safe and home, laid out upon her futon; Oreo licked his paw next to her and eyed her with twitch of his ears, a flick of his tail and a curt MEOW. A note beside her merely read,

"I'll be in touch! See you at work tomorrow evening. Karl"

Her sickness began. It felt like the flu... but went away, then returned. She felt sick the next day at work, but little trooper that she was... she pushed on through it. Karl was right, she could hear see, and sense everything. It was all very distracting. Distracting didn't even come close to describing it.

She met with Karl that night. She worked late again anyhow. She couldn't stop being the good little trooper. Odd however, she noticed as the sun went down and the others left for the day, she was able to focus; to pull shit together and make sense of the things on her computer screen; remarkably so even! Her hands seemed lightning fast on her keyboard, on her phone, hell... the only thing that seemed faster was her mind. Calculations seemed to fly through her head in no time at all.

"Ahem?" Karl cleared his throat behind her, all beams and grins.

"Doing well," he asked.

She was up out of her chair, throwing her arms about him. She was all hugs and kisses and gropes and office impropriety. Her hand went down his pants.

"Doing MARVELOUS now!" she gasped, pulling his face to hers as those lips met his in a crushing smooch; her hand yanking and jacking that stiffening horn of a cock that sprouted from his trousers with her blurring hand.

So it wasn't merely her typing that was faster; the way he bucked hips against her impromptu handjob, he appreciated the fact things were different. Oh he did indeed! He most certainly did!

He led her to her old haunt; the ladies' restroom. They fucked like rabid wild beasts on the toilet, the fucked upon the floor. They headed down to his office, banging and fucking with reckless abandon on his desk. His desk was not enough however.

"Come," he told her, "take my hand."

"What do you...?" she gasped, delirious with otherworldly knockout sex.

"Just come," he said calmly as he took her hand.

They fucked on every desk in the cube farm, each and every one. They fucked in the conference rooms. They fucked in the elevator... all of it so nasty and lurid, yet none of it visible. They were now blindingly fast, and as vapory shadows so long as Karl made contact with her. At last, they parted, their work and nightly encounters complete. Dawn and the new work day arrived for Kristie.

She repeated the routine, her days filled by flu like misery and pushing through work and the early evening filled by Karl filling up her nooks and crannies with his throbbing hot member. She reveled in her ability to think, work, and fuck with new abilities up until now she couldn't comprehend. The process went on itself for four days.

Then it came. An email arrived bright and early that day, fifth day. From Human Resources.

She was transferred, to a new work schedule. Same desk, same work, same office; just new hours. She would work the night shift, the graveyard shift. Karl had been very busy in his spare time, greasing the correct skids and filling out the correct e-forms to make the action complete. She accepted with the corner office without so much as one second of hesitation.

That evening, the routine repeated itself for a fifth time, yet there was something different. When the night ended, Karl sensing she'd become one very much like himself made a suggestion. They rushed through what work was to be done and left; skipped out onto the town for a myriad of adventures, that ended up with them back at the club for debauchery till dawn, well... close to dawn. The flight back was a quick one, save the fact that they played tag for a few minutes; flitting in and out of the rain clouds like school kids who'd not come in from recess despite the fact the class bell had rung.