The Sweetest Fruit Ch. 01

Story Info
Introducing Kate and Audrey before they meet!
1.5k words
4.44
2.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katherine O'Brennan had it all and then some.

She was smart, pretty, a head cheerleader, and dating the valedictorian hockey player that every other girl wanted a piece of. And when she wasn't being envied, she was being pined after by men online, begging her to start an OnlyFans. She had a pile of acceptance letters on her desk from colleges all over the globe, and she was becoming increasingly popular on TikTok for her bizarre comedy sketches and fitness videos.

The world was her oyster, brimming with possibilities. Everything was fine and dandy.

That is, until her mom got sick.

She ignored her symptoms long enough for the damn cancer to spread, getting Ms. O'Brennan a diagnosis of stage 3 breast cancer. A mastectomy was required along with chemotherapy as soon as possible.

Kate was so angry, pacing the floor of the patio, fuming and biting her fingernails down to their nubs. She'd been dead quiet ever since getting the news, processing it through frequent movement and chomping down on her fingers.

And suddenly, she burst like a broken dam. "I can't go anywhere now!" she screamed at her mother, hands thrown up in the air.

Ms. O'Brennan had tears running down her cheek, smudging her makeup. She was smoking a Marlboro on her lawn chair, a glass of wine in the cup holder. She had beautiful curly red hair (which would soon be gone) tied up in a bun on the top of her head, keeping her head cool on that hot summer day. Her gold cross necklace (silver irritated her skin, she said) shimmered in the sunlight. "Your Aunt Martha can help," she said quietly.

"Yeah, Kate, chill," said her brother. Alec had his sunglasses on. He was wearing them inside, too; a tell-tale sign he was stoned at 1:00 in the afternoon.

"Well, it's not like you're going to be any help," she spat. She turned back to her mother, crying and as vulnerable as ever. The sight twisted her stomach. Looking back at the moment, she would wish she'd been more sympathetic. She'd later kick herself for not offering any kind words, but rage at her mom's poor lifestyle choices clouded her judgment.

"You know you did this to yourself, right?" she blurted out.

"Kate, chill out--"

"Shut up! You won't be taking care of her, so why are you even here?"

"Look, just go on a walk, alright? You're causing a lot of unnecessary stress."

"Unnecessary?!" she cried.

Their golden retriever whimpered in agreement, Kate's focus switching on over to her best friend.

"Who let her out here? The smoke's bad for her!" she shouted as she marched to the side of the house. She threw the screen door to the side and slammed open the glass one. "Lolly!" she yelled with a sharp whistle, but the dog wouldn't budge. Kate growled, stomping over and grabbing the dog roughly by the collar and dragging her inside. She shut the two doors with a bang, storming up the stairs with a concerned Lollipop following close behind. She suddenly collapsed on the hardwood floor of her room and burst into tears. How could this happen to her? God was always good to her; why would He fuck her over like this? She couldn't wrap her head around it. She went to church, did community service, and prayed every night for the war in Ukraine. She'd just gotten into Yale, for Christ's sake!

Lolly licked up Kate's tears as she bawled. She tried pushing her off twice, but the dog was adamant in lapping at her wet cheeks and she eventually gave in. Once she stopped crying, Lolly settled for laying her yellow head in her lap. Kate petted her pale fur, tired from her emotional release. After a few more minutes on the cold ground, she stood, then headed to her pile of opened, thick envelopes. She pulled the one out from the very bottom; her last choice...

Tidetown College.

She refused to commute no matter what; too many bad memories within the walls of her home. But she had to stay close by for her mother as she couldn't trust Alec to do it himself when he was such a slacker in every other regard. So, her town's college was her only option, now. She supposed she might as well make the most of it.

*****

Audrey Fermi put on her headphones and turned on her MacBook. She just got the email on her phone with her college roommate's email; she heard she was part of the overflow, the lucky group of newcomers who'd be placed outside the freshman housing for their first year.

When she saw what she looked like, her jaw dropped like a cartoon character.

Audrey never used FaceBook, thought it was lowkey evil, but was glad she had an account so she could find what she found. This Kate girl was beyond smokin'. She was a curvy brunette with sky-blue eyes, thick lips, and porcelain skin. She loved thick women, and thought that the more there was, the more to love.

She texted her the day she got her number a quick Hey! I'm Audrey you're new roommate. What's up? But there was no response. The day before move-in-day, she tried one more time.

Audrey again. Hope you're a night person and don't mind I'm hanging up a giant pride flag. See you soon ;)

She regretted the second her finger pressed "Send". She told herself it was to double check she wasn't rooming with a homophobe, but she also didn't want to come off as the kind of lesbian whose entire personality was her sexual orientation.

Audrey went over to her full-length mirror. Her LED lights were on the purple setting, filling her room with violet light. She had small boobs and light brown skin from being an Italian Latina. Her naturally pitch-black hair was cut short in layered waves that were shorter in the front than the back. She had her eyebrow pierced, a tongue piercing and was pierced twice in each ear. She just turned twenty-one a few days ago but already had two tattoos-- a semi-colon on her wrist and a dragon on her back that emptied her bank account. She didn't think she was much to look at with her underfed-looking body, but she had something in her arsenal that got her everywhere, rubbing elbows (and pussies) with just about every hot woman she met since she became a legal adult, and that was confidence.

Audrey smirked at the woman staring back at her in the mirror. This was going to be her year. Nothing like her freshman year at all.

Audrey padded over barefoot in her underwear to her booze trunk, opening it up and pulling out a mango Truly. She sat on the window seat on the left side of her room and cracked open the can as she watched the sunset. She took the rosy pink sky as a good omen.

Maybe this girl would be down to experiment, but she told herself not to get her hopes up.

After downing her drink, she went to her nightstand and pulled out a pastel blue vibrator. She laid down, slid off her black panties and pressed the toy to her pussy, dark hairs trimmed to a stubble. She imagined the vibrations were from another girl's tongue against her clit and panted. She humped the toy, chasing her orgasm like a racehorse struggling to get over the finish line. Usually, she drew it out, edging her cunt for a while so when she came it felt superb. But this time was different; she wasn't able to get off at all yesterday! (And with her monster of a sex drive, that was a while.) So, she wanted the quick satisfaction of a fast and easy orgasm.

"Good girl," she moaned into the air. She didn't need porn-- she had a vivid enough imagination as it was. She didn't imagine what her ideal partner would look like, but how she would act. This woman would call her mommy and do what she said without question. Maybe she'd be a virgin, inexperienced and clumsy. Or maybe she'd be a sexual goddess with more notches on her belt than Audrey, but submissive through and through.

After a few minutes of feeling good, she felt her climax begin deep down in her core. Her toes curled, and she bucked into the toy wildly. "F--fuck!" she cried out, trembling and squeezing her eyes shut tightly. Her pussy clenched around nothing as she came against the toy. No one was home, so she moaned out loud, not holding back in the slightest. She wasn't a squirter, but she knew she'd have to clean the toy and sheets regardless from the wet spot that was definitely beneath her ass.

Holy hell, did she need a girlfriend! She hoped college would bring plenty of beautiful girls in-between her legs. But mainly, she just wanted to hold someone after an orgasmic high. Swearing she'd clean the sheets tomorrow, Audrey wrapped her arms around her second pillow, pretending it was a torso as she closed her eyes and daydreamed about the perfect partner as she drifted off.