The Sweetest Unicorn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've seen you often around the valley, talking with the nymphs, helping the locals, playing with the satyrs, going on romantic dates with your wives...," her legs slowly parted, and Obsidian could feel her growing arousal, she had been holding on for a while, but her ravenous need was rather clear. Obsidian asked himself how he had missed it, but Candy was anything but ordinary.

The dragon could not hold his erection any further, and his tapered and steamy cock was already poking from between his legs.

Candy's fingers danced over his scales as they moved towards his manhood, and she firmly grabbed it with clear wantonness, making the dragon groan in delight for her.

"I've known for a while I could not keep myself away from you, and once we met I'd be tied to you forever," the words felt like sweet honey on her tongue, "so I tried to at least have some fun before I accepted my destiny."

The unicorn's expression was clear and honest, Candy was not mincing words here, and Obsidian knew that somewhere, something had tied her to him. Her natural caution and subtlety had managed to hide it, but she was now bearing it for him without a hint of shyness.

She continued stroking him gently as she spoke.

"I can already feel your aura filling me up and claiming me," her breathing was getting faster as her nipples hardened and her nethers glistened, "take me now, I'm not afraid any more, I know you shall love me and be a good father to my foals."

Obsidian growled and bared his teeth at her lustfully. She spoke the truth, somehow he also knew. His instincts told him it had something to do with fae magic and how new unicorns come to the world, but there would be time to research that later.

Right here, right now, Candy had given herself to be his lover, and he swore not to disappoint her.

Abusing the length of his neck, he moved his head closer to the gorgeous lady giving him pleasure, and slowly pushed his muscular tongue into her mouth.

Candy moaned in delight at this, using her own lengthy tongue to play and suckle Obsidian's. Her eyes half-closed as she abandoned herself to the passion of their kiss, her hand tightening the grip around the dragon's phallus, making slick dirty sounds as she stroked his ribbed length.

"Take me, you handsome dragon, take me hard, make me feel as if every ounce of my flesh has been ravaged," the unicorn said as she played with his tip, making Obsidian throw his head back while moaning.

With a sultry look, she stood up and walked sensually into the pond, making her way to the flat rock in the middle of the glade. She bent her feminine shape over it, her ample bosom squished against the rock as she raised her behind with her long muscular legs. Her pink tail was raised to the heavens and her ravenous pussy shone like leaves covered in morning dew.

Her movements and pose made Obsidian feel downright feral, and without losing time he followed her into the pond, making coarse animalistic noises more akin to a rutting stallion than his usual verbose self.

Candy smiled as he took his position over her, digging his claws on the rock as if wanting to tear it to pieces. The lovely unicorn rubbed her hungry slit against his tip as she grabbed his foreclaws firmly, a coy smile in her sensual face.

She didn't have to wait long for Obsidian to take her, for as soon as she was holding him firmly, he slammed his hips against hers, shoving his girth and length into his gorgeous partner.

Candy let out a breathless scream, followed by such a lewd moan that scholars would have thought impossible for a creature as pure as a unicorn. Her expression changed to one of lewd delight, as the dragon's massive member pounded her insides as if she was made of loose jelly.

Indeed, later Obsidian would conclude some magic definitely was at work, as by all accounts he should be stabbing her ribcage, but at that moment he was too horny for such elaborate thoughts.

For the dragon was possessed by an overwhelming desire to rut and breed her, so strong he wasn't sure he could have stopped even if he wanted to.

He felt his cock throb as Candy's pussy squeezed him so hard it sounded like someone was smashing the riverbed. The gorgeous unicorn lady had her face against the rock, her tongue lolling out of her mouth as she panted with a look of mindless elation.

Obsidian redoubled his efforts, his massive hips moving like some out of control dwarven machinery. With a passionate push, he rammed his engorged knot into his lover, who flopped like a lifeless doll as his cum filled her insides.

Noticing his legs failing him, Obsidian quickly grabbed Candy by her midsection, and dropped on one side in the pond.

He panted in satisfaction while the knotted beauty still twitched and shivered in his claws, her body utterly consumed by Obsidian's cum sloshing everywhere there was the smallest of opening.

A soft glow engulfed the belly of the gorgeous snow-white equine lady, and Obsidian looked with curiosity and delight at it.

Somehow he knew, his essence had just mingled with hers. This was not biology, this was magic, and both their spirits had combined inside Candy to make something new.

Is this why she approached him and made him feel that way? Is this how unicorns reproduce?

The curious black dragon caressed his lover's body with tenderness, softly purring while he waited for Candy to regain her sense.

After a pleasant while, her beautiful blue eyes looked up at him with a cheeky smile on her lips.

"That was even better than I hoped," she said as she nestled in his arms.

Obsidian chuckled and bent his long neck towards her, kissing her forehead with his massive jaws.

"So you were planning this," he said while squeezing her in a loving hug.

Candy did one of her trademark bubbly giggles.

"Told you, I knew I was meant to be yours," she said as she kissed his claws and rubbed her silky rump against his scales.

Obsidian groaned with pleasure and tugged on her using his deflating knot, her musical moans were enough to drive anyone into a rutting fit like the one he had experience.

"You might need to elaborate, gorgeous," he said as a thin trail of steam escaped his nostrils.

Candy gently pulled away from his knot and with a loud pop and madness inducing moan of pleasure she freed herself from her mate. A dribble of draconic cum slid out of her ravaged hole.

"There's not much to tell," she said while carefully sitting on the stone in the middle of the pond, her beautiful hooves shinning under the crystalline water, "we unicorns just know when someone is to be our mate, and you are mine."

Obsidian nodded at her, he had seen lots of curious magic through his travels, and this was no different. It was odd, that was for sure, but it felt natural and Candy had such a friendly and gentle demeanour that nullified doubts on even the most sceptic.

The dragon sat on the pond looking at her, his posture like that of a large feline. He couldn't help but to purr just looking at her.

With a naughty glint in her eye, Candy dropped into the pond and crawled towards him, the dragon slowly sitting on just his two back legs in response.

The gorgeous unicorn nuzzled his still engorged penis and started using the crystalline water of the pond to wash off the remains of their recent passionate lovemaking.

Obsidian almost rumbled while purring with a stupid smile on his face, Candy's gentle hands made sure to clean under every ridge until the dragon's cock basically shone like a red obelisk under the light of the glade.

Happy with her work, the lovely unicorn winked at her lover and gave him a long lascivious lick on his member, her long flat tongue taking its time in gliding over the draconic phallus.

Obsidian lost his breath for a second and slowly returned to the land of the living as Candy wrapped her lips around his tip while stroking the length of his member with one of her warm hands.

Her eyes beamed in joy at the dragon, and he could almost taste her feelings, her mind open to him for the taking.

But he need not do a thing, for as she had said, she was his. Whatever magic unicorns used to find a mate, it had locked into Obsidian for Candy, and thus he knew she would always be his lover and he would forever care for her. Not that she needed his protection, as the cunning unicorn had shown before, but it was the principle of the thing.

Candy did her best to slide down Obsidian's cock, almost choking on the meaty phallus as he could smell her quickly rising arousal.

She used her cute teeth to give him soft nibbles on the tip, giggling as he twitched due to her divine attention.

The dragon could usually hold for a while, but somehow Candy was playing him like an instrument, and he felt ready to burst once again.

Knowing without words what she needed and wanted, he used his claw to push her head down onto his member, and quickly catching on, Candy started suckling it as if it was a fountain of pure ambrosia.

With a soft and gentle growl, Obsidian orgasmed again, his cum flowing directly into his lover, who suckled it with such gusto that the flowers of this sacred place would have blushed if they could.

After licking every little drop, Candy looked up at Obsidian, her face one of content satisfaction.

Seeing her like this made the dragon once again feel possessed with an animalistic desire to devour her, and he pushed her body face up onto the flat rock in the middle of the glade,

Candy embraced his head as he used his sharp teeth to nibble her body, but particularly her thighs, belly and breasts, the dragon making it clear that he wanted her flesh so bad he had to restrain himself from literally biting off a piece of her.

The gorgeous unicorn, always happy to feed wood to this raging fire, lifted her legs and spread them as much she could, her ballerina-like elasticity again contrasting with her humanoid equine form.

With a guttural and needy sound, Obsidian grabbed her torso and clumsily aimed his cock towards her inviting little anus.

Candy noticed this and with a teasing look she grasped her delicious rump and spread it open for him.

To an outside onlooker, taking such a massive phallus in her ass would be a death sentence, even more than her wet and gorgeous pussy, but neither her nor Obsidian had any fear, they both knew he couldn't hurt her, the magic that joined them had made it, so it was impossible for him to hurt her like this.

The beautiful snow-white lady let out a lewd whimper as Obsidian's tapered tip pushed into her warm inside. A slew of musical, passionate and dirty sounds escaped her throat.

Her eyes focused on his with such devout longing that Obsidian's veins boiled like primordial fire.

"I'm going to take you, breed you, own you, utterly devour your being," he said in between growls as he pushed his cock as deep inside her as it would reach.

Candy bit her lip while squeezing her breasts and smiled back at him after his possessive utterance.

"I'm yours, do with me as you please," her words were so sincere it made Obsidian's heart want to explode.

He grabbed the rock in the pond with both claws, literally digging them into its solid surface, and he started to thrust with reckless abandon.

Candy firmly grabbed his arms as he thrust, to avoid being launched into the air due to the force of his hip.

Her face was melting into an empty minded grimace of joy, it seemed the back door was her favourite.

The gorgeous unicorn's belly bulged as if someone was digging inside her, and with each push her whole being shook, taken by shivers of primal joy.

Obsidian kept going faster and faster, his knot getting progressively closer to his gorgeous lover's behind, as her body made deliciously dirty wet sounds.

Candy threw her head back, her mouth open in a breathless scream, as Obsidian slammed his hips against her with such determination that the water of the pond rippled like a tsunami.

With a roar of success, his knot popped into her, making the beautiful unicorn's eyes roll back into their sockets as she twitched and shivered in a sight of pure mindless pleasure.

Obsidian held her down with one claw, and thrust so hard, only magic could explain why Candy was not a broken and mangled mess under him.

With a final push, he orgasmed so hard inside her that he felt faint again, not something that he often experienced any more. His copious and thick cum was coming out in long blasts with more volume and impetus than normal, flooding Candy so much she coughed some while still trembling from her mind-breaking orgasm.

Exhausted, Obsidian picked her up gently and fell on his back, pressing the still knotted cutie against his chest while he used his wings to wrap them both.

He laid there looking at the sky in a happy haze, till he finally felt his gorgeous lover groan as she awoke from her happy trance.

"Ok, seriously, what the hell was that?" asked Obsidian while lovingly stroking her spine with his claws.

Candy let out a tired, bubbly giggle.

"When it's time for a unicorn to mate, as soon as we lay eyes on a good and passionate person, we get bound to them," she said clumsily trying to lick his scales, "when I saw you a few months ago, soaring in the sky... I knew I was yours."

Obsidian looked at her with a puzzled, but happy look.

"Does it ever fail? Has a unicorn ever ended up with someone bad?" Obsidian asked out of genuine concern and curiosity.

Candy shook her head while rotating her hips to feel the still burning knot inside her, making a lewd face at him.

"A couple of times, from what I hear, or rather, the person turned bad afterwards," she said, caressing his face lovingly, "we can only feel the present, not the future."

Obsidian licked her hand gently, his tongue coiling around her wrist.

"I swear to always be good for you," he said with heartfelt passion in his eyes.

Candy snuggled up to him and kissed his scales.

"I know you will," she said with a soft and sensual whisper, "but now... now I want more."

Her blue eyes beamed with a lasciviousness that Obsidian would have thought impossible for such a creature.

"Then more you shall have," he said, giving her a toothy grin.

A new lover is not usually the outcome of a pleasure flight, but Obsidian wasn't complaining, and he would make sure this day was as memorable to her as it had been to him.

12