All Comments on 'The Swim Team Ch. 02'

by Arkfisting

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
maddictmaddictover 4 years ago
18 and I like it

That's to good to be real

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

More please, I love this series,

bouncingboobsbouncingboobsover 4 years ago
Keep up the good work

This is awsome. Keep up the good work.

ArkfistingArkfistingalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Want to help finish this story?

I have chapters 3-5 in the queue waiting to upload, but I need an editor to give them the twice-over for continuity and flow. The whole story should be done in about 6 or seven chapters. If anyone has experience in story editing and wants to volunteer to read through the work, please contact me.

Thanks for reading!

VexingVannaVexingVannaalmost 4 years ago
Wow

You've grown a TON as a writer between Touch Me and this. I normally don't vote on pieces people ask me to look at or edit, but there's just so much improvement, and I'm so invested in the overall story and characters, and wondering where this is going that I feel like I have to give it 5 stars.

So as the "Tina" when I was in high school (band, not swimming, yes, I know that's cliche and stereotypical) - you'd be really surprised what being open-minded and sexually-curious will lead to and what you'll figure out on your own. :-)

<3 Keep going!

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_pervalmost 4 years ago

Great

"was no audio on the camera" Bro, you had a week's warning! Get a mic already! lol. Thanks for the read.

Djmac1031Djmac1031over 2 years ago

Great slow burn. Loving the build up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Who turned off the shower after Linda fell? Why did he carry a naked girl to the living room, where anyone could see her?

Stoere_BoerStoere_Boer6 months ago

Chapter 2 with 5 hotties in the house. How come Brenda's dad hadn't dipped his seven and a half inch dick into at least one pussy?

Hopefully this will happen in Ch 3...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArkfisting@Arkfisting
I've been writing for years, I have been reading Literotica for years. I wrote "Touch Me" more than 20 years ago. I have been away from the keyboard for a while as I have dealt with life changes. I hope to get back to work on the series soon. "The Swim Team" is a full novel...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES