All Comments on 'The Swim Team Ch. 04'

by Arkfisting

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice suspensful build

While we seem to have waited ages for this chapter, it was worth the wait. You are nicely building tensions and uncertainty in our narrators mind. Looking forward to where you take it next.

Share the Love

Devir Ginator

ArkfistingArkfistingover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the feedback. That's the kind of feedback that writers love to get. Stay tuned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Keep em coming!

lazy_readerlazy_readerover 3 years ago

Dad sure seems to be missing a lot of obvious clues. Surprising for such a smart guy. I'm wondering when he'll notice. At least there's lots of fun sex to read about while the clues pile up.

VexingVannaVexingVannaover 3 years ago

@Devir Ginator - that is 100% my fault, I'm sorry!!! *Ducks, dodges, and dives from the popcorn, toilet paper, beer nuts, deez nuts, baseballs, tennis balls, your balls, and kettle-balls thrown my way* I was super-busy with RL stuff, and he made a major edit and I missed the email telling me he needed me to look at it again! #MyBad

ArkfistingArkfistingover 3 years agoAuthor

Help! I need a new editor. Someone who is familiar with the story and has writing/editing experience. Please email/message me if you would like to help me finish this story. Chapters 7-9 are in need of editing before posting.

Djmac1031Djmac1031over 2 years ago

What a great mix of fetishes here, as well as a bit of a mystery. This series reminds me of my own series, The Jenna Arrangement, in that it's a slow build and actual story and not just a random series of sex scenes. This is definitely an inspiration to me to keep that going.

chiefhalchiefhalabout 2 years ago

I read this last year when it first came out, even better the second time around!

maddictmaddict12 months ago

Do you think the girls were performing for you. Better change that password. I'd so luv to see you busted, preferable while you putting on a performance of your own for Linda not your daughter.

ProgamermoveProgamermove9 months ago

Ooooh a mystery? Love it!

Stoere_BoerStoere_Boer6 months ago

Well done, keepin the suspense. When will Barry fuck Linda.

Good job down memory lane.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArkfisting@Arkfisting
I've been writing for years, I have been reading Literotica for years. I wrote "Touch Me" more than 20 years ago. I have been away from the keyboard for a while as I have dealt with life changes. I hope to get back to work on the series soon. "The Swim Team" is a full novel...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES