The Swim Team Ch. 08

Story Info
The girls learn about the orgy and Barry finally gets a clue.
20.2k words
4.7
19k
30

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to any person living or dead is purely coincidental.

Even though I'm providing a summary of the past chapters, you need to read chapters 1-7 to get background on the characters and story.

All fictional characters participating in any fictional sexual activity are 18 years of age or older.

Previously on The Swim Team:

Barry is a widower raising his young daughter Brenda. Linda has been Brenda's best friend since birth and the two are on the school swim team. Barry has become fixated on Linda as she has matured. During a pool party, Barry observes other members of the team engaging in sexual activities and becomes concerned. Bethany, Karen, Tina, and Ivory are also on the team as well as Mark Landry. Before he can discuss this with Brenda, Landry rapes Ivory after a pool party. In the fallout, the school decides to cancel the season, endangering Brenda's scholarship chances.

Linda's parents Kelly and Dennis are old friends of Barry and his late wife, Carrie, and decide to split up after Dennis has an affair. Linda comes to live with Barry and Brenda while her parents deal with the issue.

Barry hasn't had a relationship since his wife Carrie died suddenly from a freak bacterial infection. In trying to help Kelly and Dennis, Barry finds out things about Carrie that he never knew.

Barry attended a party that turned into an all-out orgy that featured the woman for whom Dennis left Kelly.

Chapter 8

The house was quiet when I got home. I was concerned until I remembered Brenda saying the girls were spending the night at Ivory's house. It was just as well. I didn't think I could deal with whatever was bothering Brenda after the night I had. What started as one of the most mind-blowing sexual encounters any man could hope to have ended up putting me smack-dab in the middle of Dennis and Kelly's drama. I needed a shower. Even though it was after one in the morning and a shower would usually wake me up, I needed to wash the feelings of betrayal and the soil of anonymous sex away. Besides, I was still covered in whatever oil Austin used that had dried on me to a sticky residue.

I slept fitfully. My dreams filled with images of Austin and Diane, Bethany, Karen, and Tina, hell even Dennis and Kelly joined the orgy in my mind. But it wasn't a sexual orgy. It was a cacophony of copious coupling with no deeper emotions. Disembodied penises slid into phantom pussies. Hands touched and caressed bodies. Mouths found each other, but one was indistinguishable from another.

Then Carrie was there.

Her face banished all the cocks and cunts like light driving away shadows. For a while, I basked in her radiance, warmed by her love. But then the warmth faded, and Kelly and Dennis appeared. Red hair laying across a naked back as I fucked her, spreading out like a fire threatening to consume me. Carrie was there fanning the flames, playing with her pussy. So was Bethany, Karen, Tina, Austin, and Diane. They were all joined in a sapphic orgy, fingers touching everywhere at once. I couldn't tell where one body ended and the other began. Then Kelly was riding Dennis' cock, but her face changed. It was Carrie fucking Dennis, crying out in passion, pinching her nipples. They were surrounded by hard cocks already spewing cum, drenching their bodies in slimy white liquid which pooled around them, rising like a flood threatening to drown them all. And Carrie was loving every minute of it. Every splash of strange semen making her cry out in orgasm. Kelly and Carrie were drinking the flood of cum as they swam in it, their bellies distended from their ravenous appetite, and growing larger. Soon, they both looked like expectant mothers ready to deliver in a pool of cum.

I jerked awake in the darkness, panting and sweaty. I sat up as memories of the dream played out in my mind. Despite the sexual nature, the dream was not a turn on. It would occur to me later that the only women I knew who were not caught up in that sexual frenzy was Brenda and Linda. I went to the toilet and had to stretch my shriveled dick just to be able to get a grip on it as it was trying to hide inside my body.

After the dream, I did manage to get enough sleep that I didn't wake up when the girls returned the next morning. I slept until the smell of bacon pulled me from a thankfully dreamless slumber. My bed bounced as someone jumped on it. I rolled over to see sunshine embodied smiling at me.

"Good morning, Mr. B!" Linda exuded youthful exuberance. "We figured we let you sleep long enough. It's Sunday, which means pool time! You need to get up if you want to swim with us before the team gets here for practice."

"Right. The swim team." I rubbed my face. "Gimme a minute. I'm not awake yet."

"Well hurry," her radiant face beamed at me, warming my soul. "BB fixed breakfast. You don't want cold eggs."

The eggs were good. The girls were happy. Brenda didn't bring up the fight we had, and I didn't want to. At least not now. I still had a lot to talk about with her, but evidently I needed more time to figure out how to do it. I opted for a more benign topic. "So, how much did you raise at the car wash?"

"Oh, I don't know exactly," Brenda said between bites. "Austin was collecting the money, but we had cars lined up for blocks all day. We had to get a couple hundred bucks easy."

"Cool. When did you two get home this morning?"

"Oh, about 8, I think," Brenda said, stabbing the remains of her eggs.

"Yeah."

"Kinda early," I said. "I'd've thought you would've stayed longer."

Brenda sighed. "Mr. Johnson took the family to church. He said they needed to pray for Ivory. So, we came home."

Understandable. It was just a week ago that Landry attacked Ivory. It must still be fresh in their minds. "How are they dealing with it all? You said your friend Austin was quite upset."

"I don't know about her," Linda said. "She left after the car wash. We didn't get to see her before we left...Ow! What was that for?"

Brenda fixed a hard look at her friend. "Sorry. My foot slipped." Her face didn't communicate the same message.

The feeling that something was going on kept getting stronger. I was more resolved that I needed to have that conversation with Brenda, no matter how argumentative she got about it. I had to find the time just as soon as we had a moment alone. "Well, I'm sure they are taking care of themselves," I said at length. "And that they appreciate your caring attitude." I shoveled the last of my breakfast in my mouth and grabbed my plate. "I'm gonna get my suit on. You two clean up and I'll see you in the pool."

The swim team showed up after about an hour. Coach Thomas had them swimming laps at the call of his whistle while I puttered around the house lost in thought. The weekend was almost over, and tomorrow was Brenda's first meet of the season. Fortunately, it was in Springdale, about an hour away, so there was no problem with the natatorium this week at least. I was counting on getting with my sources for the funding they promised so we could lock in the rest of the season. Of course, I had to make sure I was finished and in Springdale before Brenda stepped onto the diving block.

And, of course, Brenda's big birthday was coming on Tuesday. Big things looming in our lives, and I couldn't shake the feeling that big changes were coming, too.

Brenda came in as the rest of the team was filing out of the backyard after practice. "Dad, is it alright if I go with Ivory and Tommy to their house?"

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, I think so. She seems a lot better today. I just need to talk with her and her sister about some stuff."

"Stuff?" This was unusual. I'd never known Brenda to be evasive before. "Is there a problem?"

"Oh, no. No problem. Austin's at Hallstead and Ivory is planning on going there. I haven't applied there, and I have some questions for them is all."

I sat back in my chair. I wasn't all that familiar with Hallstead, though I understood a lot of Brenda's classmates did attend there since it was so close. It was state supported, so the tuition was relatively low, but it was more prestigious than most smaller state schools. Even still, she had acceptance letters from much better schools already and stood to get more, so I couldn't see the attraction. But it was her education.

"Oh, okay. Well, don't stay out too late. Will Linda be going?"

She scrunched her forehead. "Uhm, no. She has no interest in Hallstead."

Another puzzle piece. The girls have been planning on being roommates in college ever since they were little. They planned out their whole lives together. When they were kids, they even play acted a dual wedding. "And you do?"

"Well, Austin has been talking about how great it is and how much she loves it there. I just want to know more about it before I decide."

"I see," I said, not entirely convinced. "Just be home in time for dinner."

"Thanks, Daddy." She stopped for a peck on the cheek before bouncing to her room to change.

After she left, I glanced out the doors to the pool where Linda was now swimming alone. She was still in her Speedo, but that girl could make a burlap bag look hot, so I was more than content to watch the water play over her spandex-encased figure. Her butt clenched as she kicked her legs, and I could see the rounded tight muscles between splashes of water cascading over them. My cock stirred in my shorts when she twisted from a freestyle to a backstroke, and her breasts broke the surface of the water.

I shook my head and rose from the chair. Indulging such thoughts was pointless unless I wanted to rub one out, and I didn't. I made my way poolside as Linda stopped by the diving blocks.

"You look ready for tomorrow," I said as I squatted by the edge of the pool.

"I'm feeling pretty good about it." She smiled up at me as the water dripped from her lovely face. Her eyes darted from my eyes to points lower for only a second. I hoped I hadn't fallen out of my shorts or something.

"Looks like it's just you and me for the afternoon," I said as she pulled herself from the water.

"Brenda left?" She seemed surprised as she took the towel I offered.

"She wanted to talk to that Austin girl about her college options. I don't understand why. I thought you and she had already narrowed down your choices."

"I thought so, too." Linda looked past me for a moment, as if seeing something I couldn't see. "We discussed Hallstead earlier, but we agreed that it was only if we couldn't get in at one of the Ivy league schools."

"Maybe she just wants to get more facts before ruling it out as a choice."

Linda's face flickered with distaste, as though remembering the taste of a sour grape. "Right." She said, then, under her breath she added "Or maybe Austin wanted to sweeten the pot."

I had no idea what she was talking about, but I had to find out what was coming between her and Brenda. It was killing me seeing them drift apart like they seemed to be. "Linda, I've gotten the sense that some trouble's been brewing between you two since Landry was arrested. Is there something I need to know about, or maybe something I can do to smooth things out?"

Linda's eyes darted to mine as if looking for a sign of something. I watched them read my face for an eternal second. I reached out and took her hand. "Linda, I know things are really stressful in your life right now. Let me help you get through this." Her eyes watered and her lower lip trembled. I pulled her to a chaise and sat down next to her. "I want to be here for you. But you need to talk to me, so I know what to do."

"It's Austin. She's putting ideas in Brenda's head. Making her think about things differently. We had a plan. Now, Brenda wants to change things. Do things differently."

"Have you told Brenda about your worry?"

"She knows how I feel. She knows what I want." Linda looked me up and down. "She was on board with our plan until the party. Now she's all about Austin's ideas. Austin got Karen and Bethany to agree to go to Hallstead, and she wants Brenda and me to go too."

"Well, I don't know Austin, but I do know my daughter, and Brenda has always been a pretty good judge of character, and she's always known her own mind. I doubt Austin can make her do anything she doesn't want to do or do anything that she knows is wrong." The argument Brenda and I had the day before rose, unbidden, to mind. Did I know her as well as I thought? I thought I knew Carrie, too, but it seems I was wrong about her as well, if Kelly was to be believed.

"I hope you're right."

"Just have faith in her. She'll do the right thing," I said, rubbing her back through the damp towel. She leaned into me, resting her cheek on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and stroked her soft, reddish locks as they spilled over her back.

"Thank you," she whispered.

"What for?"

"For everything. For being you. I don't know what I'd do without you." Her arms slid around me, and I was once again taken by how comfortable it felt to have her next to me. How well we fit together. "Could you just hold me for a while, please," she said.

"For as long as you please, sweetie." I kissed the top of her head and she sighed. We stayed that way until dinner. We cuddled and talked. She told me about the boys she dated, and I was surprised that there were so few lately. I told her about Carrie and how much I missed her. We cried. I told her stories about her parents in college, and we laughed. The whole time, our arms never left each other. It was only when dinner time approached that we uncoupled to fix something to eat. It was when she wasn't in my arms that I realized how much I missed having that level of intimacy in my life. That was also the first time I didn't think of her as a little girl, or as my daughter's best friend.

#

Monday morning started like any other. The girls were both gone to school when I got up. I managed to get several of the promised donations credited before lunch, so I was quite pleased with myself. At that rate, I was confident we could fund the team. I made it home with an hour to spare before I had to leave for Springdale.

I was heading to the kitchen for a snack when I heard someone pulling into the driveway. I stepped out to see who it was but stopped short when I rounded the house and saw Dennis getting out of his car. He didn't carry himself like someone stopping by for a friendly visit. Shit.

"I need to talk to you, Barry." His tone wasn't hostile, but it wasn't cordial either.

"Can we do this later?"

"No," he said without pausing as he advanced on me. "No. I think we need to do this now. I think you owe me an explanation. And an apology."

I grabbed his arm and walked him back toward his car. "I don't owe you anything, Dennis. I had no idea who Diane was. I just met her this week and she invited me to that party. I didn't even know what kind of party it was before I got there. I certainly didn't know she was the girl you left your family for."

"I didn't leave Kelly for Diane. I left Kelly for me."

"So you say, but you said something quite different the other night."

"Don't turn this around on me," his voice was rising. "You had no business there."

"Look Dennis, I don't know what's gotten into you, but I'm not part of it. I didn't know Diane then, and I really don't know her now. I probably won't even be seeing her again, especially now that I know who she is to you."

Dennis stopped his tirade for a moment as his shoulders drooped. "Are you serious about that? You can just walk away from her after you've had her?"

"In a heartbeat, man." And I was serious. As great as the sex with Diane was, it wasn't worth the trouble it brought. "Dennis, Carrie was the one and only for me. I don't think there's anyone who can fill her shoes. Besides, I'm not looking for a relationship." That statement spewed out automatically, without having to think about it. I'd said it so many times over the past six years, it had become habit. As soon as I said it, however, it didn't ring true anymore. Not after what Kelly told me.

For a moment, Dennis looked sad, but it didn't seem to be about Diane. He looked at me with pity in his eyes. "You know, there are a lot of women out there that would love to convince you different. Maybe even Diane."

"Especially not Diane," I shook my head for emphasis, "after what I saw Saturday night. She isn't a one-man woman. She made that perfectly clear. Your problem is that you think you can change her mind about that."

Dennis sighed. "You're probably right." I opened my mouth to say more. "No," he continued. "You're right. I know that. I've known that, but I kept thinking...I dunno, that I would wear her down with my persistence." He looked past me, at a future that didn't include Diane. The light in his eyes dimmed when the reality sunk in. But then he focused on me again. "But I'm right about you. There's someone out there for you, too. Before she went all holy roller on me, Kelly and I tried to figure out the best way to approach you about it, but you were so wrapped up in your memories, the moment never came."

"And it won't." I tried to sound more confident in my resolve than I felt. The truth was that Kelly's revelation shook my understanding of my marriage to the core. But I couldn't talk about it with Dennis. He would never get back with Kelly if he knew that I got her pregnant in college.

"Have you spoken with Kelly since you left?"

"No." He answered with rapid assurance.

"Maybe you should."

"No. I can't take her pious guilt about sex anymore. I did it for more years than any man should have to." He shuffled his feet in the grass. "I mean it's not like I want an orgy every day. Hell, at our age, that'd probably kill me," he laughed. "I just want someone who likes to have fun in the bedroom."

"I hear you. But don't ignore how important it is to have a connection with that person that's deeper than your cock is long. But that's neither here nor there. It's getting late and I'm about to head out to the girls' first swim meet."

"Oh? They're having it?"

"We got a promise from the district to proceed as long as I could generate the rest of the funds before the first home meet."

"When is that?"

I sighed as the realization hit me in the face. "Next week."

"Do you have it?"

"I have a lot, but no. No, I don't. Not even close yet. But I know we'll get there," I said with more conviction than I felt.

"Well, maybe I can cheer you up. My CFO agreed to a donation. It's only a grand, but it's something."

"It's something." He gave me the numbers so I could arrange the transfer. He decided against going to the meet even though he wanted to see Linda compete, but he wouldn't tell me why.

When I got to the arena, it was late--almost five, and the girls were all milling around the pool starting blocks. I looked for a seat with a good view of the pool. I spotted Bethany first, with her ample bosom constrained by her Speedo, and her hair tucked into her cap. Linda was next to her, her strawberry-blond tresses still loose about her shoulders as she spun her cap on her finger. Brenda, fully ready in her cap and Speedo to dive in at any time, was talking to coach Thomas as he gestured to his tablet. I figured she was discussing the roster, trying to tell the coach how to run the meet. That's my girl. Take-charge and run the show.

As I climbed the bleachers, I stopped in my tracks. There, next to a middle-aged couple were two younger people. I recognized Tommy Johnson, Ivory Johnson's Brother, who had his way with Tina, Bethany, and another girl that night from the now-infamous pool party. He was in his Speedos for the meet, and probably talking with his parents before it started. I figured that the older couple were his and Ivory's parents, but my shock stemmed from who was sitting next to them. I recognized the short bob blond hair, the athletic figure, the long neck, the graceful features of her profile as she was facing away from me.