The Swim Team Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! She's not waiting for you, I see." She looked at the floor by the couch, where Dennis' tie and shoes were discarded. "Or, should I say they're not waiting for you. My! This is a revelation. See, Pretty," she turned to Austin, "I told you he would be a good one."

Austin's cheeks flushed as she breathed deep, the heady smell of sex fueling an unquenchable fire within her. She stepped up to me, swinging her perfect hips with each step, ran her fingers over my chest, then leaned into my body and took a deep breath. "Oooh," she moaned. Her tongue slid out and traced the bulge on my pectoral before she kissed my nipple. "You taste yummy."

"Uhm," I coughed, trying to clear the rampant lust from my mind, "didn't, uh, didn't you have something you wanted me to see?"

"Oh, I do. I want to show you everything," her fingers kept touching me, sliding from my chest to my abdomen and back again, leaving a trail of flames as she went, fanned hotter by a series of kisses.

A raging fire of passion engulfed me, and I grabbed her by the waist and attacked her mouth with mine. Her hot lips parted, and her breath joined mine as I tasted the passion of her kiss. Our tongues battled for dominance in her mouth as my hands held her firm until she whimpered and trembled in my arms. When I lifted my face from hers, her eyes were closed, and her skin was flushed from her face down between her breasts.

"Impressive," Diane said. I looked up to see her in a black leather peek-a-boo bra and panties with a garter belt suspending her fishnets. She had a no-nonsense look about her as she dropped her skirt onto the neatly folded blouse and jacket on the back of the couch. "You made my Pretty cum just by kissing her." She stepped up and my eyes were drawn to her stiletto heels. The only thing she didn't have to complete the look was a whip. She brought her finger to my jaw and turned my head to face her as she drew close to me. "I hope you have more of that to go around."

She kissed me softly at first, almost like she was afraid of being burned. I pressed in, wanting to taste more of her lips. I felt Austin resume kissing my chest and nipples as I kissed Diane, or as she kissed me. It was hard to tell who was doing the kissing and who was being kissed. My lust wouldn't let me be passive, however, and I pulled her in tighter, my hand holding her at the small of her back as my other arm supported her shoulders. I leaned into the kiss, as if trying to draw every last drop of passion from her well. I couldn't stop myself. It was like I was dying of thirst and she was the water of life. Eventually, she brought her hand up and pressed on my shoulder as she pulled her head back. I straightened up and she took a deep breath, her hand still resting on my shoulder. Her eyes burned with lustful hunger, and she looked at me like I was dessert.

"Wow. You had plenty for both of us."

"And then some," I said breathlessly.

She smiled and looked past me toward my door. "Do you need to get back to your other guests? Or...?" The unasked question was a million dollar one. Since Kelly had suggested I bring Austin with me, I almost led the way, but then I snapped when I realized that she probably wouldn't appreciate seeing Diane. And there was no telling how Dennis would react. I didn't get to ponder the question long, however, as I heard my door open.

"We thought we'd just check...what the fuck!" Kelly stopped halfway down the hallway. She was buck naked, her skin still shiny from sweat and her thighs glistened with moisture.

"Hi, I'm..." Diane started to introduce herself until Dennis appeared in the doorway. Then she blinked in recognition. "Uhhh..."

"Oh, I know full well who you are, little Missy." Kelly marched into the living room, her full breasts bouncing with each step, stopping only to give Diane a head-to-toe evaluation like a rancher examining a heifer.

Austin moved to stand by Diane, but I held her to me. I caught her eye and shook my head. Kelly needed this. Dennis needed this. Whatever this was.

"So, you like fucking my men, do you? You must have quite the magic pussy, deary. I don't recall ever giving you permission to touch my men," she stressed the word my, and I suppressed a chuckle at her claiming her territory.

Diane rebounded admirably. "I never did anything Dennis didn't want to do. He came to me..."

"Stop," Kelly commanded with an authority I'd not heard from her before. "I didn't ask you to make excuses, my dear." She stepped close enough to Diane that their noses almost touched. Diane's model caliber looks, flawless skin, full red lips and jet-black hair inches from Kelly's more mature grace and beauty, emerald eyes, alabaster skin, and fiery red hair. Their nipples were agonizingly close to each other, almost close enough to brush against one another if either woman leaned in just one millimeter, and I couldn't stop my dick from swelling at the proximity of these two beautiful women. "At least Dennis has good taste. Too bad he kept you all to himself. I bet you're a hellcat in bed."

Diane's eyebrow shot up and she tilted her head. "That's one way of putting it."

"You always get what you want, don't you?"

A smirk appeared on Diane's face as she started to answer.

"Don't laugh at me, young lady. I'm not one of your playthings that will bend over backwards to kiss your ass. I'm a grown woman and a mother. I've put more men to bed than you could ever dream of satisfying. You don't scare me." Kelly's fierceness was intoxicating. I think even Austin was turned on by it. Kelly wasn't finished either. "Maybe you need someone to put you to bed, little Missy." Kelly reached out and grabbed Diane through her crotchless leather panties, hooking her fingers in Diane's pussy as she looked her dead in the eye the whole time.

Diane gasped from the surprise, and I think from the sensation that Kelly gave her clit as she held her. Kelly's gaze never faltered as her hand began beating a wet tempo against the pussy before her. Diane gulped air as she stood there, determined to take it, and not bend. It was a battle of wills and neither was willing to lose. Kelly's face was almost touching Diane's, her lips, parted from effort, threatened to brush against Diane's, her breath had to feel hot on Diane's face, but Diane didn't flinch. At least not at first. I saw Kelly alter her arm position slightly, making Diane groan and close her eyes.

"Come on you little slut," Kelly said as Diane's head began to sway. "Come for me."

Diane's answer was a soft whimper and a gasp followed by a coo. Austin had her arm wrapped around mine and her face against my shoulder. She trembled against me. This was turning her on even more.

"Yeah, there you go, Missy," Kelly continued. "I can feel your pussy firing up. Burn my fingers, baby."

Diane's hips ticked, rocking on Kelly's hand, the squelching sounds Kelly's fingers made in Diane's pussy grew more pronounced. "Oh, God," Diane moaned.

"There it is. You're close, aren't you Missy?"

"Yesssssss" Diane hissed.

"Should I let you?"

Diane's eyes opened, the fire raging inside them, the need obvious. I could tell no one ever denied her an orgasm, though I know she has denied others. "Please..."

"Tell you what," Kelly said taking her fingers from within the younger woman, "you give Dennis a good blowjob, and then you can cum."

Diane looked at Kelly like she'd asked her to perform brain surgery. It was a safe bet no one had given Diane a sexual instruction in a long time. She looked at Dennis standing in the hall, then back to Kelly. "You want me to..."

Kelly took Diane by the arm and led her to Dennis. "...suck his fucking cock like a good little slut, Missy." She swatted Diane's tight ass to punctuate the command. "When you drink his cum, you can come and see me." She looked at me. "You two, follow me."

Austin and I followed her into the bedroom.