All Comments on 'The Swim Team Ch. 08'

by Arkfisting

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
TheFloridaDomTheFloridaDomalmost 3 years ago

You have very thoroughly pulled me in. Excited to see where this goes and how it wraps up!

ProfQ1955ProfQ1955almost 3 years ago

I am in for the ride. What a bunch of twists and turns in this one. I am totally invested in the story

ProfQ1955ProfQ1955almost 3 years ago

I am along for the ride. I love the twists and turns the story takes. Can’t wait to see where this ends up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I hope it gets revealed that Carrie never did cheat on him. I just really don't like the idea on a personal level, but I also don't think it would add to the story. Plus with how every woman gives him glowing recommendations, and how well he treats his family, Carrie would have no reason to, unless she was just the worst. Also hoping it doesn't end up with Brenda sleeping around with a bunch of people. I'm hoping her shenanigans stay within the team and camsite.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loving this story.

Need Linda and Brenda in the mix with Barry, Kelly, Dennis, Austin and Diane. Loving the back story on Carrie. Maybe have BARRY and Linda finally make love then bring in Brenda then the rest of the group. 4 stars. More please and thank you.

Djmac1031Djmac1031over 2 years ago

OK so, not exactly the direction I expected. But fuck it, it's hot lol. Can't wait to see just how crazy this gets. Although I agree, I hope Carrie never cheated.

JayDee_DunnJayDee_Dunnalmost 2 years ago

Just getting all the pieces - F-ing brilliant! 5stars every chapter (so far) : D

What are brilliant epic!!!!

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGabout 1 year ago

You waited and waited, drawing us into the story like this, and....WWWHHHAAAMMMMMM!!!!!! A ton of bricks drops on the readers' heads...you bbbaaadddddd author, you!!!!!!

Barry, all of a sudden, is NOT the wimp a bunch of you thought he is...and he is proving it...by putting all the puzzle pieces into place...AND OTHER THINGS INTO PLACE AS WELL!!

Diane is getting a comeuppance, and at the hands of Kelly; Dennis...he is just 'getting it's all the way around...

Brenda and Linda are either gonna blow a major set of gaskets...or the whole group ends up FUCKING THEIR COLLECTIVE BRAINS OUT!!!! (I vote for the last one!!)

Five**5**Stars...so well-deserved here; you have made quite an impression on me, with this whole turn-of-events thingy you pulled off...Very Masterful, if I say so myself!!!!!!!

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGabout 1 year ago

Oh, yeah, and I forgot to comment about swimmers and swim teams...

It appears you have some experience with them, from the way you write about them. I have known some over the years and have been told about the CO-ED showers and parties they partake in after competitions and practices. Swimmers are high-strung and really a bunch of self-centered thugs towards others; but, they fuck like mink among themselves!!!!

maddictmaddictabout 1 year ago

Like Barry I had no idea, thanks for letting me watch.

Kellys in control and I think things will work out. Brenda and Linda are still a couple of wild cards not fully in play just yet. We all remember Brenda's suitcase under her bed had to red gem necklaces or were they chokers

Writer2000Writer20003 months ago

You're the best writer I've come across here. A real wordsmith. Your storytelling is brilliant and the hot sex is so erotic. Well done, keep writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArkfisting@Arkfisting
I've been writing for years, I have been reading Literotica for years. I wrote "Touch Me" more than 20 years ago. I have been away from the keyboard for a while as I have dealt with life changes. I hope to get back to work on the series soon. "The Swim Team" is a full novel...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES