The Swim Team Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a deep breath, my head was reeling from the weird things that were happening. Doug had threatened to tell everyone I'm a faggot, but I had this weird feeling that he told the team and they were all going to make me their play thing, or they all assumed and were teasing me. I didn't know what their goal was, but the fact that this was only the first practice made me nervous. How far would they take this?

I walked over to Coach and the guys, the whistle swaying around on my hard two incher.

"You guys don't seem to have the same energy you had yesterday. What's the deal?"

I was standing next to James, who spoke up, "I'm sorry Coach, I don't know. I thought we were doing pretty well today." James flicked his hand, hitting me with water. "Oh shit, sorry little guy. Let me get that water."

James grabbed my cock and stroked it a couple times. "Mmmmmuhhhhhhh." I moaned.

The guys laughed as James released my cock. "Whoops, I must've made it worse."

"What the fuck, James?"

The guys all stopped. Everyone looked at James, who looked at Coach, slightly nervous. I had never seen James look nervous before. "Sorry Coach." He mumbled.

"Sorry? You're full of shit. Little guy here isn't your play thing, he's now a member of the team. You wanna apologize to him?"

James swallowed and turned to me, "Sorry man."

"Why don't you suck his dick as an apology?"

James' eyes go wide. "I'm not a fucking faggot, Coach!"

"Then why were you stroking his cock?"

James was at a loss for words, he almost looked on the verge of tears.

"Here's your punishment, and this goes for all of you. You can either suck off our towel boy here." Coach grabbed my dick and squeezed it. I clenched my cheeks has hard as I could trying to fight the most intense pleasurable pain I'd ever felt. "Or you can all get your penises hard and finish practice with a hard penis and see how fun it is."

"Are you serious Coach?" Kenny asked.

"You're damn right. It's your last year to make something of yourself on this team. Let today be a lesson going forward."

The guys looked around at each other. "I'm not going anywhere." Doug said, and started stroking himself. Because the guys were still wet it made a nice slicking sound.

Hesitantly, the other guys joined in. Coach finally loosened his grip on my cock and let his fingers graze the tip, taking precum with them as he walked away. I saw Doug give me a smirk as his massive softie grew into a massive hard cock. Doug was 10 inches hard.

The smallest guy, other than me, was 7 inches, Doug was the biggest with his impressive 9 inches. James proved the rumors true, his cock grew to an impressive 8.5 inches.

Once everyone was hard Coach continued practice. No one gave me a hard time the rest of the day. Coach dismissed us to the locker room and Doug put an arm around me and whispered "Too bad you have to walk home naked." He twisted his hips away from me, then quickly snapped them in my direction, smacking me hard with his massive cock. He laughed as he walked ahead of me and joined the others in the locker room.

I waited for them to clear out as Coach cleaned up the pool things. "What are you waiting for?" He asked.

"I'd rather they leave before I go in there."

Coach went into the locker room, then came back out. "You're good." He said.

I went into the locker room and noticed my shredded clothes and my shoes were missing. I looked around and found them in the urinal, pissed on.

"Fuck." I muttered.

I stood in the locker room, completely naked and still hard wondering how I'd be able to walk home like this. "What the fuck are you doing? Get dressed and go home."

"Coach, if I tell you something will you promise not to tell the other guys?"

He sighed, "Sure son."

Why did he call me son? I know some guys do that, but it felt weird coming from my teacher and now coach. "The guys ripped up my clothes and pissed on them."

"For fucks sake."

"Please don't say anything to them!" I begged. "I think it'll only make it worse for me if you scold them."

Coach contemplated, "Alright, I won't say anything. What are you going to do about this?" He said as he brought his hand up and slowly caressed the underside of my cock once.

My body shuddered, with a little more touching I would shoot my cum like a firehose. "I don't know, I don't have any other clothes. My gym uniform is at home being washed for tomorrow. Do you have any extras?"

"I don't, I only order enough for each student to have one." He looked me over. "Come with me." He said as he brought me to his office. He let me in ahead of him, then shut the door. "I have a change of clothes in my bag, so I can give you shorts and a shirt to wear home tonight, I'll even give you a ride." Coach said.

I grinned so big it took up half my face, I was so relieved. "Really, Coach? That would mean so much!"

"Of course. You're one of my boys now, I take care of my boys." Coach walked over to the corner of his office where there was a corner shower. He turned it on to warm up the water. "I need your help with something first, if you don't mind."

"Of course Coach, anything." I said, naive to what was happening.

He smiled. It was a soft smile. "Perfect, son. I need your help soaping up my back. It's hard for me to reach and I hate feeling like I didn't get clean back there."

"Yeah, I can do that."

His smile got bigger, and then I finally noticed that his shorts were no longer able to contain his monster, which also seemed to be grinning at me.

12