The Swim Team Pt. 02

Story Info
Coach and I hit the shower...
3.4k words
4.44
13.1k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/16/2024
Created 12/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** Everyone in this story is at least 18 years old.

Coach sat down in his chair as the shower purred. "Can you get my shoes for me, son?"

"Sure thing, Coach."

I knelt down at his feet, but he wheeled the chair closer so that I was between his legs. He set one foot down on my lap and I realized his cock was mere inches from my face. I untied the shoe and pulled it off. Then, slipping my fingers into his tube socks, I pulled them off, feeling the dampness of his feet that had been busy all day. I grabbed his foot and rubbed it a bit. "Your feet must be sore from being on them all day."

"I appreciate you taking care to notice. It's not easy being a gym teacher and coach, I'm constantly on my feet." He scoffed, "No, no one cares. Not even my wife."

My cock was throbbing as I held Coach's sweaty foot in my hands. "I'm sorry to hear that." I said. "I know I'm not the best student in gym class, but I appreciate you." I don't know what came over me, but I kissed the top of his foot. His monster cock jumped, pulling the shorts leg up even further. It was massive, even partially concealed. I could tell it was bigger than Doug, in length and girth.

"Thank you." Coach said. He ran his fingers through my hair. "You don't have to be the best, I see the effort you put in."

I couldn't stop myself. I kissed Coach's big toe, then made my way down the line of his toes, giving each one a kiss. His feet smelled sweaty, but not in a gross way that some guys get, there was something sensually musky about their sweat. They smelled like a man.

"Don't forget the other foot." He said. His voice had shifted, it was low and desperate.

I turned on my knees in front of him, his cock coming so close to my face that I could smell his manly musk, it wafted from his cock. I wondered what would happen if I tried to lick it or wrap my mouth around it, but I didn't.

I placed the foot on my legs again and was quicker about taking this one off. I pulled the sock off and went right to kissing his foot. I felt like an animal. What was happening? This was my gym teacher? We were both guys? This wasn't acceptable! But he wasn't stopping me and I wasn't about to stop now that I was experiencing something I'd been waiting for.

I kissed the foot with more passion than the other. The animal instinct took over and I popped his big toe in my mouth and gave it a suck before letting it plop out of my mouth. I did that with each toe as Coach grabbed his cock, he didn't stroke it, but I could see it throbbing in his hand.

"Time to shower." He said. I stood back as he got up.

Coach put his large thumbs into the waistband of his shorts then slowly pulled them down. I don't know if it was a show for me or if it was that difficult to get the shorts past his hairy muscular thighs. He delicately stepped out of each leg of the shorts, there was something very sexy about such a muscular guy looking like he was being careful stepping out of shorts.

He stood and his massive 10.5 inch cock was pointed up to the ceiling. It was also very thick and veiny and circumcised. It was the most impressive thing I'd ever seen.

"Here, you'll wear these home."

"But... what about the ones in your bag?"

"I'm not wearing dirty shorts home. You can keep these if you want." He handed them to me and winked. I grabbed the shorts and put them up to my nose, I took a deep breath in and felt my cock ooze a large amount of precum. "How do they smell?" He asked.

"Amazing." I said as the manly scent of ass and ball sweat filled my nose. "You smell like such a... man."

Coach was about to step into the shower, but I felt like things had already gone to a point of no return, so why not see what I can do. "Wait!" He paused. "Can I... smell the real thing before you clean up?"

The grin filled his face again as he walked over to me. He took the shorts and tossed them in his chair. "Lay on the floor." He said.

I obliged, unsure of how this was going to work. I shuddered a bit as I laid on the cold tile of the floor. Coach stood above me and all I could see was his massive balls, like tennis balls covered in black fur, they were impossibly big. Then, his ass was coming down above my face, I saw his cheeks spread to reveal a crack filled with dark damp hair. He got on his knees, I could smell his ass sweat like an arousing drug. "Are you ready for this?" He asked.

"Yes, Coach." I responded.

Slowly, he lowered the pink puckering ass hole that was in a dark dense forest onto my nose. He rubbed his hole on my nose and mouth. I just laid there, inhaling deeply. "How does it smell?" He asked.

As I started to respond he pressed his hole hard against my open mouth. I didn't know what to do. "Lick it." Coach demanded. So I did. I pressed my tongue against the sweaty hole and couldn't believe how amazing it tasted. I could never have guessed that a man's sweaty butt hole, the thing he shits out of, could taste so amazing. It was a relief knowing the only thing I was tasting was his sweat, his natural odors. He'd already said he liked to feel clean.

Coach moaned as he rubbed his hole against my tongue. I tried to press it inside of him, but he pulled off. "No, we won't do that today. But I believe you wanted these too."

Coach leaned back and pressed his balls against my nose. He put one hand over my mouth and pressed his balls tighter so that I was suffocating on them. I squirmed for a few seconds before he uncovered my mouth. I panted heavily, feeling slightly dizzy. He tried to stuff them in my mouth but they were too big, so I licked them. I made sure they were nice and wet from my saliva and tried to clean up as much sweat as I could.

"Alright, time to shower." Coach said.

We got up and stepped into the shower. First he let me get wet, then I stepped aside so he could. There wasn't much room in the tiny corner shower, but neither of us minded.

Coach grabbed the bar of soap on the ledge and started to rub it against my chest. He lathered my chest, tweaking my nipples, then lathered my arms, lifting them and massaging the soap in my armpits. He turned me around and washed my back, he pressed his hard cock down so that it was between my cheeks, fighting to point up to the ceiling again. The monstrous head was pressed against my hole, like a large dragon trying to enter a small cave.

He rinsed me off, then had me do the same. I rubbed the soap against his chest, running my fingers through his thick dark pelt of chest hair. I couldn't reach his arms if he lifted them, so he just held them out a little so I could get in his armpits. I felt the grooves of his hairy abs. His body was the epitome of masculinity, I was drawn to it.

He turned around and I felt the impressive muscles of his back. I covered them with soap, massaging him, working the kinks out of muscles that worked hard to keep their masculine form.

Coach rinsed off, and I knew things were about to intensify. "Do you want me to start with the front or the back?" He asked.

"Coach... I've never been touched by anyone else, unless you count James earlier."

"Do you masturbate?"

"Yes."

"Okay, we'll start with the back." I started to turn around, but Coach stopped me. "Wrap your arms around my neck and hold on tight." He leaned forward and I did as he said. As he stood up again I could feel myself being lifted off the ground. "Wrap your legs around my waist."

I did. He adjusted us so that his massive cock was under my ass. Our chests were pressed together as I wrapped myself around him like a snake. He grabbed the soap and rubbed it around my ass. He set the bar down, then it was just his soapy hands exploring my soapy ass.

I'd always been curious about butt stuff, but I never explored it on my own. I was always nervous and felt wrong about it, but Coach touching me felt right. It felt like he was the one who needed to be touching my hole for the first time. He rubbed my plump cheeks for a minute, knowing that he was teasing me, knowing that touching my body at all was very arousing and sensual. Then his fingers slowly creeped to my hole and I let out a soft moan as one of his fingers finally touched it.

He explored the gentle ridges of my virgin hole. I tried to control myself by moaning softly in his year, but I wanted to scream. I wanted the world to hear that I was experiencing a pleasure I'd never felt before. "Oh Coach, oh my... I can't believe... oh..." I moaned into him.

My body started gyrating against his. One arm wrapped tighter against his neck while the other slipped up into his hair. He growled into my shoulder as he pushed a finger into my hole.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!" I cried. "I'm gonna cum coach, fuck fuck fuck I'm gonna cum."

I couldn't believe the waves of pleasure his finger was sending through me. It hurt and felt odd, but he pushed the wet finger in further. "Cum for daddy." He said as he eased his finger up to the knuckle.

"Oh fuck!" I cried. My voice echoed off the tiled walls and floor as my little cock squirt a thick load of cum between our stomachs. My hips rubbed against him, my cock and hole feeling pleasure they've never felt before. It felt like I couldn't stop cumming.

Coach chuckled, "Damn, for such a little cock he's got a lot of cum. You're an impressive boy."

Panting, I pulled my head off his shoulder and looked into his eyes. I knew there was something very wrong about what we were doing, even if I was 18. But I also felt like I saw something in Coach's eyes that no one else could. There was a man there who had the same urges I did, he had been craving this desire for men longer than I had.

I leaned in and kissed him. His beard tickled my face in a way that sent waves of pleasure through me again. His lips were soft and powerful, like they held magic that could only be released by touching mine. I had never kissed anyone before, and now I knew what I was missing. He pushed his tongue past his lips and it greeted my tongue, it explored my tongue. I sucked on his tongue, savoring the taste of him.

I felt his breathing quicken, then he pulled away. He carefully set me down, my legs felt weaker, and when he knew I was good his hand went to his eyes.

I was shocked and didn't understand what was happening, but Coach was crying. "Coach... did I do something?"

He took a couple of deep breaths before responding. "No, no... it's my fault. I shouldn't be doing this to you."

That felt like a sucker punch. "Why?" I asked, wanting to cry myself.

"You're a student. I'm your teacher. I shouldn't be..."

It was sort of reassuring to know that we were both aware of how wrong this was. "Coach, am I the first... guy you've been with?"

He looked at me, his eyes now red, and nodded.

"Coach, can you please kiss me again?"

His face changed from pain to shock. "What? I just told you..."

"I know what you said, Coach. But I also know you feel the same way I do. You have a desire that people in this town, or in this world, aren't going to accept. I've been at this school watching guys and girls date wondering what it's like. I've seen them kiss each other and touch each other and laugh and flirt and fall in love... and I'm alone. And I know you've been through more because you're married, you've been fighting these urges, but Coach... don't fight it with me. Let yourself be happy."

He looked at me for a moment, "Fuck, before I change my mind." He grabbed my face then kissed me again. It was somehow deeper, it was as if he was transferring all the emotion he was keeping bottled up into this kiss. His hands pulled my naked wet body close to his, my cum still making a sticky mess between us. His hands cupped my ass and he squeezed me. My cock sprang to life again.

He pulled our sloppy mouths apart then turned me around. His cock pressed against my back as he grabbed my cock. He only needed a couple fingers to rub it, but he was slowly and careful about it. He explored the two inches carefully like he wanted to memorize it. His lips kissed my neck as I arched into him.

"Fuck, why do I feel like I'm going to cum again?"

He laughed, "You're young, and you love the way my hands feel on you."

"Oh Coach," I moaned as I shot another load.

Again, rope after rope shot out of my cock, this time hitting the wall of the shower. Four, five, six ropes hit the wall.

"Damn, that's seriously impressive. There's so much in here." He said rubbing my balls that were still tight against me. "It's my turn." He said.

I turned to face him. I looked up at him, then down at his cock that was looking up at me. "I don't know what to do with something this big." I said.

He laughed. "Grab it with both hands." I did. "Now slowly move the up and down my penis."

I did as Coach instructed. My hands made their way up to the large mushroom head of his cock, rubbed it, then slowly made their way back down. Coach's eyes rolled back as he moaned, "That's a good boy." he growled.

My fingers didn't connect when I wrapped them around Coach's meat. I loved the way his stiff penis felt in my hands, it was so hard and so soft at the same time. He had a couple thick veins running along it. I stroked him with my hands, twisting them to make sure each thick inch received the attention it deserved. I squeezed his cock and pulled my hands toward me, his thick cock in my face, and a glob of precum oozed out of his tip. As I stuck out my tongue to taste coach we heard a voice.

"Coach?" a man's voice called from out in the locker room.

We froze, my hands still wrapped around his monster. "What do we do?" I whispered in a panic.

Coach turned off the water. "Get under the desk." He whispered back.

"What?"

"Get under the desk!"

Reluctantly, I let go of Coach's cock. I tried to run the couple of feet to his desk but I started slipping. Coach caught me and I quickly crawled under his desk. Coach grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist, making sure to tie his cock tight to his body just as Principal Wallace walked in.

"Oh, good, you're still here."Principal Wallace said as Coach turned the shower off. If he noticed the giant bulge in Coach's towel, he didn't let on. "I heard you got a new towel boy for the swim team?" He asked.

"I did, he's a great kid..." Coach beamed when he started talking about me, but Principal Wallace cut him off.

"Coach... a couple of the swim team members came to my office in... a state of arousal. They said it had something to do with the towel boy."

"He's not used to being naked so he got an erection during practice." Coach said, his tone even and forceful. It was hot hearing him say the word erection so casually. "They guys were giving him a guff for it so I made them finish practice with an erection as well. The towel boy is part of the team, if they don't want to swim with a hard penis they should respect everyone on the team."

"I knew you had a valid reason, Coach." Principal Wallace said. "I'll walk you out to your car."

"Oh... um... I'll dry up and... uh... meet you outside." He stammered.

"Nonsense," Principal Wallace insisted. "We're both men, I'm ready to go, I can wait for you, it's no trouble. I'll pick up your stuff for you."

Coach looked terrified as Principal Wallace squatted in front of the desk, his back to me. He picked up Coach's dirty clothes and stuffed them into the duffel bag. "Really," Coach continued. "I can take care of this and meet you..."

"Honestly, Coach, what is the big deal?"

Principal Wallace's ass was in my face. His cologne had a clean woodsy smell, it was good. I wanted to lean forward that inch between us and lick his ass, but I didn't. Coach grabbed another towel and started to dry off his upper body. "What did you want to talk about Principal Wallace?" Coach asked, trying to keep the attention on him.

"I like your approach to coaching, it keeps the boys in line and humble. Don't be afraid to keep using your technique, even at meets!"

"What?" Coach asked. He pulled the towel off around his waist, his large cock flopped out. Principal Wallace hesitated for a moment, mesmerized by the enormous penis. "Principal Wallace?" He asked, noting his boss' eyes were locked on his cock.

"Uh... what was I saying?"

"My technique at swim meets?"

"Oh, right. If the guys continue giving the boy a hard time, they can swim at the meet with an aroused penis. Maybe they'll think twice about it when they have an erect penis in front of their mothers and fathers."

"If you say so, boss." Coach said as he pulled his clean pair of shorts on."

Principal Wallace zipped up Coach's duffel bag as Coach pulled his shoes on. "Shall we?" He said slinging Coach's bag over his shoulder.

"I don't have my shirt on yet, boss, and I can carry my own bag."

"It's a nice evening, you don't need a shirt. Let's head out. I'm sure the custodians wanna get in here."

Coach gave me an apologetic look as he and Principal Wallace left his office, shutting off the lights and the door behind them. I was naked, wet, and alone. Then the shut off the lights. I felt my way out from under the desk to the door and found the light switch. There were no clothes left behind, except the urine stained ones. I searched the floor for a towel.

Fuck, did Coach take those with him too?

I opened the door to his office and stepped out, I flipped off the switch and shut the door again. There was a faint red light coming from the exit sign, and I took deep breaths which each step I took, knowing I'd soon be in the gym of my school butt naked.

I opened the door and peered into the gym, it appeared there was no one there. I stepped out, my hands covering my small manhood. It was sort of exciting being in the gym completely naked. Thinking about wandering around the school like this made my cock stiffen up again. "What is wrong with you?" I whispered to my cock. I walked across the dark empty gym towards the doors, my feet echoed in the empty room.

"I was wondering when you'd finally come out."

I froze as Doug's voice echoed around the gym.