All Comments on 'The Swimming Hole'

by Travel_by_day

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 12 years ago
Great Story!

Loved the story and how Tay felt the submission and his true inner being finally released.

amylin456amylin456over 12 years ago

Nice story.. just read a few of your older ones -- Randi etc-- very nice. love the descriptions.

Would be interested in co-authoring a story....

PM me if interested . Amylin456 here on LIT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More please

Had a few encounters,with my best friend,at the lake,years ago...His boi pussy was tight,and I fucked him,every day we were there..After returning home,we continued,every day.I would either go to his house,down the street,or he would come to my house...Either place,he gave me his boi cunt,any time I wanted...Even after we both were,married,still I fucked every chance,we had...I moved out of state,after a few years..When my mom passed away,I returned for the funeral...After my dad and the rest of the family left,I was there alone...I looked behind me and there was my friend..He shook my hand,and told me he was sorry for my loss..We talked for about and hour,sitting in my van...No one else was there,he started to stroke my dick through,my pants...Finally,I pulled them down,and he was sucking,my dick..I ask him to move into the back,where the bed was..We stripped nude,and I fucked him,3 times,in the 2 hours we were there alone...Damn he was as tight,as the last time I fucked him...We made plans for me to return home,the following month,for a weekend of hot fucking..I loved his tight man cunt,before I could return,my dad called,to inform me,my fuck budy had,a heart attact,and died...I still miss him..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Want to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I would love to read more of this. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

I always wanted to find myself in this sort of situation !!

Arya_JaneArya_Janeover 2 years ago

Hoping you come back around to this story would really love to know what happens next

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous