The Swimming Pool

Story Info
A couple get wet, poolside.
1k words
4.1
9.1k
5

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long snuggle, and some teasing games (which you'd won to make me to strip, and you were left in just your knickers) we notice the sun is still out and now high in the sky, without a single cloud in sight.

"I think we should be outside in this weather don't you?" I suggest.

"Definitely," you agree.

Expecting you to pop upstairs and slip into a sexy bikini. Instead you head right for the door, with only your frilly knickers protecting your modesty. "Really?" I ask.

"Of course, who's going to see?"

"OK, you don't have to persuade me!"

We head outside and round the corner of the garden to sit beside the heated pool, lying on the sun loungers laid out to the side. The hot sun feels amazing on my naked body and your almost naked self, but soon you feel a bit warm so turn over to tan your back. I can't help but stare at your sexy ass, covered only in the frilly black material which you have pulled up slightly to get a better tan.

"Maybe you need to take those off, to get your all-over tan?" I suggest.

"Hmmmm, maybe you are right, they are getting rather warm"

"Over here....... now" you click your fingers and point to the floor in front of you.

You stand and dominantly look down at your knickers. I know what is expected I kneel in front of you and help your knickers down off your hips as you step out of them. No sooner have I laid them out on the lounger than I feel a light shove and soon I'm soaking wet and as I come to my senses I realise you've pushed me into the pool.

You walk to the steps and slowly descend into the water too. The temperature is just right and feels so good against our naked bodies and you swim towards me.

"Sorry, I just couldn't help myself".

"I'll get you back later, I'm sure. Plus it was kinda sexy." I reply.

You start to swim over towards me and I dive down under the water to meet you half way. I rise up out of the water right in front of you, water dripping from my head all over you. I grab your waist and pull you in tight against me, your naked breasts pressed against my chest and my cock pressed against you. I give you a long passionate kisses which takes your breath away, leaving your legs slightly wobbly as you try to recover your composure.

I wrap my leg around yours and threaten to sweep your other leg, dunking you under the water, but catch you as I do, just as the back of your head gets wet.

I cant help but admire your naked body laying on the water, breasts floating on the surface as I let you go. I pull your feet towards me to stop you floating away and position myself so one leg floats either side of me. You're now straddling my waist floating with your pussy right in front of me as I run my fingers over your stomach and down towards my target.

You desperately try to remain still, trying not to sink as my fingers tracing achingly close to your pussy. Before you realise, they've slipped inside and are teasing you, beckoning you to cum. The warm water gushing inside you as they slip in and out only heightens the sensation and your feeling like you're going to cum. I see your breathing change and pick up the pace to quickly tip you over the edge as your legs tighten around me and you reach forwards to held me with your hands to stop you sinking under the water. I hold you tight and your orgasm subsides.

I help you back to your feet in the water, turning you around so your back is pressed against me, one arm holding you tight round your waist, the other caressing your neck and shoulders. I'm kissing your neck and you turn your head to the side to meet my lips and we share a deep passionate kiss, tongues teasing each other, and lips being nibbled and pulled.

Before I realise, your hands are reaching back and your grabbing my ass with one hand and my cock in the other. You starting rubbing up and down my shaft as I trace my fingers over your stomach and between your thighs, slowly grazing over your neatly trimmed pubic hair, whilst also spreading your legs apart.

My hand reaches your clitoris and gently circles round as you hips try to follow me to maintain contact. I'm loving the feeling of your rocking and thrusting hips and ass against me, feeling so warm pressing against your hand and my cock. It's almost too much to cope with and my cock starts twitching with every stroke you give it.

I know I'm close to cumming and I need to be inside you. I grab your hips and turn you round, lifting you up round my waist holding your legs tight. You wrap yourself around me and I slide you down onto my cock. Immediately your eyes open wide as a combination of the warm water and my rock hard cock fill you up. I lift you up and down, in and out of the water, fucking you hard and fast, knowing how close I am. Your breathing increases and you cant control your groans and screams as every thrust forces me deeper inside you.

Faster and faster.....

Faster and harder.....

Faster and faster.....

My cock twitching and pulsing, your breasts bouncing uncontrollably until.....

Finally......

One final thrust...

My cock can't take it any more and fills your pussy with a huge jet of hot sticky cum. The sensation is enough to take you over the edge too and an almighty wave floods your body as you scream and tense your whole body tight against me. Grabbing your ass cheeks with my hands and spreading them is all it takes to send another wave through you and before long your begging me to stop so you can recover.

It's takes us a long time to get our breath back and feel stable on our feet as we cuddle and float in the water. Eventually we head out of the pool back to the loungers and dry off in the hot sun, enjoying a quick snack and cool drink.