The Swinging Professor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deeming it safe, she opened it.

The first line read: You should be partying with Audra and Clara. They know how to have a good time. Watch and learn.

Jane could see an attached video in an MP4 format. She right clicked it, selected virus scan from the drop-down action list, and waited, just to be sure. In a moment, the video icon was outlined in green, meaning it was safe. Still, Jane hesitated. She knew blackmail when she saw it. Someone or many someones was targeting her. The line in the email hinted at parties and having a good time. In swinging circles, this is simple code for massive orgies. What truly intrigued her was the use of the name Clara. Clara was Sara's second mother. An uptight Dean of English at the Bensenville University. Clara was a walking, talking, stuck-up bitch. Her resting face was pure bitch.

Her mouse hovered over the video icon. Her joint chose that moment to waft through her senses, and she slipped into a strange smile as the high took hold. She was long used to smoking pot, and it did little for her these days. But it arrived at the right time. She smiled wider and clicked the icon. When nothing happened, she double-clicked it.

Her screen filled with her video player. The video started automatically and loudly. The sounds of people talking and laughing and moaning filled her office. She clicked the little speaker icon and turned down the volume.

The video was from a hand-held camera that jostled around and then finally settled. The sounds were scratchy and loud, and many, but she could hear laughing voices and moans. The camera was pointed at two people Jane knew well. It was Clara and Sara. Together on the screen. Naked. Sara was sitting on Clara's face as she lay on her back. Clara was devouring her stepdaughter. They both looked high, and Jane recognised the look and the reason. Swinging parties always had potent drugs if you wanted them. They both looked high on coke. They were also really into it.

Jane had seen so much sex in her lifetime that seeing more sex didn't faze her in the least. Instead, it was watching her daughter Sara being openly munched on by her stepmother in the middle of a swinging party that had her complete attention. Clara was sucking on Sara's clit like an expert. Then she dove into her vagina, digging deep with her wet tongue, while her right thumb stroked her clit. Then she reached back farther, and Sara helped and spread her lips with her fingers and granted Clara access to her asshole. Jane watched, stunned, as Clara demonstrated her talent and hunger. Sara's face was aglow with pleasure. Her facial expressions morphed and shifted, always with a half-smile, or her eyes rolling back for a moment. Clara was very good, and Sara was enjoying herself.

Nothing was forced. Jane could see others fucking and sucking in the background and some were enraptured, watching Sara sitting on Clara's face. The camera swung around the two, and Jane was pleased to be able to see all of Clara's body. Seeing it made her wet. Clara was gorgeous. Off the scale gorgeous. Beautifully crafted fake breasts rose proudly off her chest into the air. Her waist shrunk down to an impossibly narrow size and then slanted outward to form the perfect hourglass shape with her hips. Jane could see the grey of her remaining pubic hair.

Jane swallowed her spit and watched.

She had never really liked Clara. She was far too snobby for her likes. But seeing her on her back, gorgeously naked, and sucking the juices out of her daughter with such talent and hunger, was quickly changing her opinion of her. The camera moved and Jane caught glimpses of Audra and Eva making out with their husbands in the corner. Jane nearly paused the video to check out the size of the men's cocks, but then decided against it.

Nolan has the largest cock of any man I have ever met. I don't need to compare cock sizes.

The camera returned to Sara and Clara. Jane couldn't watch enough of it. As much as she hated Clara for presuming to be a better mother than her, or from her insufferable attitude to everyone around her, Jane had to admit that Clara was a fox and a talented sexual one at that.

Who the fuck sent this to me? she thought when the video abruptly ended. And why? What do they hope to gain? Shock me with footage of Sara with her stepmother fucking? Looking to blackmail me or others? What am I supposed to do with this?

Jane loudly strummed her fingertips on her wooden desk. Access to the source of the video would be easy to determine if this was her circle. The problem was this was from Audra and Eva's circle. This was either from them, or someone in their circle was playing a dangerous game.

The people in these circles were not small, powerless people. They were the opposite of that. Polar opposites. Someone was playing with fire.

Just like that man Walter played with fire.

* * *

A week went by, and Jane was no closer to knowing who had sent the video to her. She wanted to lean on her IT department but knew it would expose the video to eyes she didn't want to see it. They could have probably tracked the email somehow using whatever magic they used with computers and Internet things. In the end, she merely fumed. She must have watched the video countless times by this point. She kept being strangely drawn to it.

She didn't know when her opinion changed to anger. A week of nothing more from the sender and only finding more and more questions had left her feeling slightly off her normal. Simple tasks took longer. Things she found pleasant were now bothersome. She couldn't get the image of Sara's trusted stepmother taking advantage of her like that. She knew whose idea it had to be. Clara was a known bitch. This was just like her.

She snapped at her employees routinely and soon found herself walking around an almost empty office. They were all working--just not anywhere near her.

Ji-Eun had come into her office a few days ago, weeping about Walter. He had been found dead; a mob hit according to the police, she said. Jane had nodded and said some appropriate words to her partner and reminded her to be careful with new clients and ushered her out of her office and closed the door in her shocked face.

By Friday, she was at her wit's end. She had far too many questions. She was worried about her own swinging circles. She felt she was under attack but not knowing by whom or why. She was used to being decisive and not sitting around waiting for a shoe to drop.

By Friday night, she did what she had been avoiding. She picked up her smartphone, looked up a contact, and dialled it.

Clara answered the phone on the fourth ring. "Jane? Is that really you?"

Jane's eyes narrowed on hearing her voice. "I saw the video."

Silence greeted her words.

"I saw what you did!"

"What are you talking about? What video?"

"The video of you and my daughter!" hissed Jane.

"What video? I have no idea what you're talking about!"

"Oh yes you do. Don't play games with me! How could you do that?"

"Jane? Please? I really have no idea what you are talking about!"

Jane almost growled at the obvious lie. Of course, she knows. She had been the one eating out my daughter! "You are her stepmother! And you had sex with her! How could you?"

"Wh-what?"

"How? How could you do that? Break her trust like that? You were supposed to be the good person! Instead, you wallowed in the filth with my daughter! I saw the video! I saw what you did!"

"Oh my God!" whispered Clara, finally admitting the truth. "How? How did you see that?"

"You disgust me! Stay away from my daughter!"

Jane hung up and sat seething looking at her phone.

I'm such a hypocrite, but dammit she makes me so angry!

Chapter Three - The Fork

AFTER A COUPLE more days and repeated return calls from Clara she refused to accept, Jane turned to the only person who could help her make sense of all of this. As she pulled up to the house, she told her driver to make himself scarce and she would contact him when it was time to pick her up. She stood on the laneway outside the large double doors of the mansion as the driver and her car disappeared back out onto the main road and away. She walked up to the doors and on her approach, they swung open to reveal Carol Knupster, the President of Bensenville University.

She was a high-powered woman, but that mattered little to Jane. What mattered was she was a secret high-class selective swinger, swinging with high-profile friends around the state. Jane had a special relationship with Carol born out of Jane being the one person who handled all the university investment accounts; which is how Carol came to know her; and Jane knew Carol trusted her.

There were numerous swinging circles in the state. Carol ran perhaps the largest and most influential one on the Eastern seaboard. Those at the top knew of all the other circles. They often overlapped with members requiring trust levels that exceeded the strongest non-disclosure agreements. Jane and Carol knew the university boasted a select swinging circle with senior students. Audra and Eva had started it a few years back, and it had grown and members from that circle, on graduation, would join their real circle of the elites of Poughkeepsie and the surrounding area, including the one in New York City. Jane knew Audra and Eva were very aware of Carol's groups. You couldn't not be aware and survive. You had to prove your loyalty to your own circles and the circles of others. Jane thought of it as mutually assured destruction. Knowledge was power and knowing who was in which circle was powerful enough on its own.

And so, with complete confidence, Jane knew that Audra knew Carol was a swinger and that held much more power than Carol being the president of a university that hand selected students and faculty to tailor the education of the rich and famous. The icing on the cake was Audra reported to Carol as a tenured professor in the same university. Carol had never swung with Audra and Eva and Jane knew she had refused Audra's offer to join her circles. Jane knew Audra wanted the increased political and influential power that joining Carol's group offered. She was desperate for an invitation.

Maybe it was Audra and Eva who had sent the video and not Clara...

Jane stopped that thought standing in front of the steps and looked up at her friend. Carol was pushing sixty but easily looked ten years younger. Her face glowed with a perfect tan, and gleaming white teeth. Her makeup was impeccable as always. She wore exclusively designed clothes by the top fashion moguls in New York City. Carol's figure was slim, but with enhanced breasts, Botox lips, and who knew what else, and an hour-glass figure that just screamed pleasure to the men and women who knew her. Carol was grinning wide at Jane. If Jane had a best friend other than Joon, it was in Carol.

"Darling," spoke Carol with her distinctive and refined New York accent. "You look good enough to eat! I do adore your curves. All in perfect proportions. Bruno has been asking about you. You know how he gets. You've been away too long. We all miss you."

Bruno was Carol's fourth husband and by the looks of their relationship, a keeper. He was ten years her junior and stood well over six feet. He maintained a strict fitness regime in order to keep up with the demands of his overly sexual wife and their friends. He was the CEO of a large media company based out of New York that provided news clips and stories to the large networks. More importantly, he sported a massive eleven-inch cock that had a girth that took a while to get adjusted to. And he had massive balls capable of ejaculating massive amounts of thick, white, and sweet cum. It was the one reason Carol had remained with him for so long. He was a great lover and Jane had shared many nights with him.

Jane walked up the steps and into the embrace of Carol. She held her tight, and Carol stroked her back. Jane pulled her head back and met Carol's lips with hers. They kissed passionately on the steps. Jane loved the faint taste of lipstick in her kiss and the gentle scent of her perfume. Their tongues touched and swirled giving a hint of a promise of more. Jane lifted a hand and brushed away the loose grey strands of Carol's hair from her face. Up close, Jane could see the faint wrinkles that would normally mar her perfect features, but to Jane, they only enhanced her. She oozed wisdom and experience. Carol was a rock to Jane. She grounded her like no other person in her life.

"I missed you, too, Carol," replied Jane and give her another quick kiss. "I need to talk with you. Something has happened and I need someone to look at this and tell me exactly what the fuck is going on."

"Oh dear, that sounds ominous. Are you okay?"

"Honestly? No, I don't think so. I can't figure my way out of this."

Carol's eyes searched her face for a long moment and then nodded. "Come inside. Let's get comfortable and then we can talk. I'm always here for you, love. You know that. Bruno will be home much later tonight. I've sent all the staff away for the day so it will just be you and me. We'll have the whole house to ourselves. Come."

Carol took Jane's hand and led her into her massive house and deep inside. Jane had been here many times before and had stolen a lot of concepts and ideas from her to spruce up her own home. Carol was always giving her ideas and pointing her at new artists and decorators in the state.

Carol took her through the back rooms and out past the professional kitchen to her wide backyard vista. There were at least two acres of bright green grass covering the land behind the house; all impeccably mowed into diamond shadows of light and darker grass. The immediate area was encircled with mature sugar maple and Whitespire birch trees. Cherry and lemon trees were spotted around the area. Vanilla strawberry hydrangea, gardenias, and other variants filled in the spaces between the trees. A large fountain surrounded with multi-coloured roses gushed gently into the air and filled the backyard with its soft, soothing, sound.

The eyes were drawn to the slate and granite tiles that laid out the backyard lounging area. Expensive teak furniture was decked out around a massive saltwater swimming pool. A pergola stood larger than life with an ornate teak table and chairs centred within. A large changing and washing building was off to one side. Shade was provided by umbrellas or large overhead awnings. It was pristine and perfect in every way. Jane was jealous of Carol's backyard. Everyone was.

It also made for the perfect swinging environment. Everything you could possible want was at your fingertips. All it needed was bodies, naked and writhing, under the hot summer sun, and dripping with sweet sweat. Jane licked her lips remembering the many parties she had participated in here. Everywhere she looked she saw a memory.

Carol led her under the ivy-covered pergola, and they climbed the two wide steps and found the table was festooned with meats, seafood, cheeses, breads, fruits, and vegetables, covered with glass domes. Two large pitchers of margaritas sat glistening with condensation next to two frosted and salted margarita glasses.

"Lime margaritas, just like you love them. Why don't you go change and shower? I'll pour our first glasses. Hurry along!" Carol swatted Jane's bum and Jane laughed and hurried off.

She went into the change building and went to the open lockers with hooks. The inside of the building smelled of teak and coconut oil. Jane undressed and hung up her clothes carefully. She stepped over to the large shower room and touched the touch screen. She quickly selected options and the overhead rainwater shower heads burst with water at just the right temperature. She pulled on a disposable shower cap and quickly ducked under the deluge and washed herself.

Refreshed, she hurried back outside, naked as the day she was born and instantly revelled in the feeling of being naked outside. Carol was already naked and sitting at the table sipping her margarita. Jane entered the pergola and watched as Carol checked her over.

"Darling, your body is divine! Such a classic look! No one does it better than you!"

Jane blushed at the compliment. She had heard it often enough she truly believed it now, and it was empowering. She went right to Carol and bent over and kissed her, loving how her heavy breasts hung and swayed. The flavour of salt and the sour tang of lime and tequila greeted her. Carol's hand reached between her legs and slipped through her lower lips and found her clit for a brief moment.

Jane broke the kiss and watched Carol suck her finger, slightly damp from her wet pussy. Jane grinned and sat on the nearest cushioned teak chair. She sank gratefully into its embrace and reached out and grabbed the drink waiting for her. She sipped and watched Carol smack her lips.

"Still delicious."

Jane nodded her head. "Thank you."

"My pleasure, darling. Now, drink up and eat something! There's enough for six people here!"

Soon they were lost in the simple pleasure of eating. They filled small side plates and munched contentedly, sipping the strong drinks. They talked of the past and shared memories, laughing up a gale at some of the more sensitive topics. Their eyes rarely left the other. Jane and Carol were best friends, and friends with more than just benefits. They were like-minded, harboured no unshared secrets, and had persevered through the worst of times and came out stronger in their friendship.

The only regret Jane had was that she had waited this long to seek the advice of her friend.

"Okay," started Carol, topping up their drinks with the second pitcher. "Spill. What's wrong?"

Jane launched into the tale. Carol nodded along and then sat with Jane and watched Sara and Clara having sex in the video.

Carol sat back and looked thoughtfully into the distance. Jane sat in silence and waited. Carol would need time to digest it all.

"So, what's the problem?"

Jane hadn't expected that. "The problem? Clara is having sex with my daughter!"

"Hmm," was all Carol said. She rose and went to the side table in the pergola. She opened a drawer and pulled out a humidor. She placed it on the table and opened it. Inside lay several Montecristo Joyitas and Number 2s and 4s. Cigarettes were also inside. But Carol pulled out a fat joint instead and closed the lid. She put it to her mouth and lit it with a large lighter on the table. She took a deep inhale and passed the joint over to Jane.

They smoked it down in silence and sipped their drinks. When the pot hit them about fifteen minutes later Carol started to speak.

"Sara is a big girl now. She's been swinging for a number of years now with Audra and Eva. You knew she would discover her own circles or build her own. The only thing that surprises me is Clara. I didn't know she had it in her and watching the video she seems to be more than totally into it. She's a sex kitten. I've wanted to dive between those long legs of hers for years. Seeing the video and seeing Audra and Eva so engaged explains why Audra and Clara seemed to have patched up their relationship. I couldn't help but notice in the faculty lounge.

"But seeing Sara having a swinging lifestyle can't be your problem. You knew she was involved with them. Audra scooped her up as soon as she registered for the university. Sara has such a perfect ass, you know? It was Audra that admitted it to me. She used Sara as an enticement to try get me to join their circle. You know that would have been impossible. My own circles would be pissed. It was never an option. Audra didn't seem to understand that and was rather peeved at me for denying her.

123456...8