The Swinging Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To be the woman I need to be, she thought and grinned.

She spent an hour pulling dresses from her racks. They lay strewn across her bed. Some clothes she had seen for the first time, recognising just how demure they were. The clothes of an older woman worn as the Dean or Head of the English Department. Proper dresses, which hid everything that made her a woman. She stopped and admired her breasts. They were full and large, and she squeezed them. Her large nipples, thick with desire, tightened.

The tits of an attractive woman, she thought. Tits that draw the looks from all the men I meet. I should notice that more. Return the look. Let them know I know, and I don't mind. Because I don't, do I?

She found the perfect black cocktail dress in the back of her walk-in closet, last worn before she had her breasts enlarged. When she finally pulled it on, she admired the massive cleavage she now presented. The dress, which she had loved before, now became her star. It was the perfect dress. She ran her hands over her flat stomach, glad she maintained her fitness regimen. If anything, her flat stomach made her breasts seem to appear to lift on their own. The lower hem was scandalous, and she could never bend over with it on. If I did, they would see my panties, she thought and then turned to her underwear drawer.

In moments, she found a black thong buried at the bottom of her massive collection of panties. She slipped it on and marvelled at the feeling of wearing nothing. From the front, her pussy was covered, but as she turned to examine her ass, all she could see was cheek. She smiled. Perfect.

She thought perhaps she should flash her thong at some point. She wanted them to see her ass. With the thong on, her asshole would be visible past the string. She shuddered. Warmth flowed through her stomach to her groin. The thought of all those people chancing to see her asshole excited her. Chester never did anal. She had asked that they try it once and he had turned her down, disgusted. She had shelved the disappointment and the desires. Now they threatened to break free.

I should masturbate once more, she thought and then forced those stray thoughts aside. No more!

She checked the time. It was only eleven in the morning. She groaned. The day was taking forever. Then You Outta Know from Alanis Morrisette blared from the speakers and Clara lost herself to singing and dancing.

* * *

Clara parked her car in front of Audra's house and was relieved to see the only other car out front was the one owned by Eva and her husband Samuel. She sat in her seat uncertain. Now that she was here, she thought perhaps she should leave.

I had myself tested, didn't I? All that trouble and nerves. Knowing the doctor knew why. She shivered. The last week had been tumultuous to her sanity. She flipped from scared to excited and back again in a heartbeat.

She moved her hand to put the car in drive and leave, but then the front door opened, and Audra appeared waving at her. She was wearing a cocktail dress, too. A lovely red one that made her blonde hair really shine in the light from the setting sun. She looked gorgeous and her makeup was immaculate. She looked like a movie star. All smile, glamour and legs that went on forever. Clara felt a pang of jealousy. She wished she could pull off what Audra did naturally.

Two couples. Swingers. About to have sex with me watching. Clara swallowed her nervousness and left the car in park and pushed the button to turn off her car. She opened her door, slid her legs out sideways, and pulled herself out of her car. Her hem rode up and she wiggled and pulled it back down, feeling the fabric slide down her ass cheeks. She closed her door and walked around her car. Her black five-inch heels clacked on the interlock paving. She was watching Audra and was pleased to see her reaction. Her smile grew broader, and her teeth flashed around her dark-red lipstick.

"My, don't you look good enough to eat?" she purred from the top of the steps.

Clara paused and looked up at Audra. She felt her cheeks flush and hoped her foundation kept it muted. She suddenly had no idea where to put her hands. She put them in front of her, then behind her, then flat alongside her hips. Her hands brushed back to touch her ass cheeks.

Audra was looking her over. Clara watched her eyes start at her feet and work their way upward. Audra had a content smile. Her eyes stopped at her breasts and lingered. Clara could feel heat rush to her chest and a small thrill went through her. She liked Audra checking her out, especially so blatantly. Clara felt sexy for the first time in a long time, and she missed it. She drew in a breath and held it, forcing her breasts out a little more. Audra's eyes snapped to hers and Clara could see the simmering lust there.

Clara couldn't breathe. At her age she didn't expect to feel the hormonal surge of sexual excitement to rush through her so strongly. She felt like an eighteen-year-old again, spreading her legs for the first time to her boyfriend. That wonderful feeling of inviting a man inside you, feeling his excitement match your own, and that first sensation of merging with another human being. Wrapping your arms and legs around him, trapping him hard against your pussy and feeling his penis pulse and twitch inside you. All this hit Clara with force as she watched Audra raise her eyes to hers.

"My God, Clara, you're stunning. Come in! Everyone is in the living room relaxing. All the talk is about you. The boys are eager to start our night. Eva and I want to start slow, to help you fit in. Just relax. Do only what you are comfortable with. Ready?"

Clara nodded, afraid to speak and ruin the enchantment. Audra had a sexuality about her and a free spirit that seemed infectious. Clara's stomach was filled with butterflies and her hands shook a little. The steps in front of her beckoned and promised something she still wasn't sure was for her. But she wouldn't know until she climbed them.

She placed one foot on the bottom step and then slowly climbed. Each step seemed impossible, and her legs shook. She reached the top and stood only inches from Audra. She stood there not knowing what to do.

Audra slipped her arms around her waist and just held her, not pulling her closer. Clara found her hands reaching out, slipping across the smooth fabric of Audra's dress, and around her waist. They moved together and Clara drew in a small breath when she felt her breasts press against Audra's ever so lightly.

They stared into each other's eyes, and then Audra gave her a chaste kiss on the lips. A first for them but to Clara it seemed so completely appropriate. Clara had always wondered what it would be like to kiss Audra. Now she knew.

Audra pulled her face back and Clara summoned courage and darted her face in and gave her a chaste kiss back.

It was just a kiss between friends, she rationalised. Nothing more.

"My, my, Clara. Are you ready now?"

Clara nodded, and they released each other, and Audra led her into her house, holding her right hand firmly as if she was afraid she would run away.

Clara heard the music right away as she stepped into the foyer. It was some kind of older blues music she didn't recognise. Audra clasped her hand tighter and walked her through her house. It had been a long time since she had been here and seen anything more than the kitchen. The music grew louder but not obnoxious. She liked the sound of it. It promised something; something exciting.

They walked around the corner and into the expansive living room. It was here the video had been made. The lights were down low and gave the room a soft look. Mahogany furniture was accented by rich, brown leather couches and armchairs. The couches were across from each other with a wide coffee table, made in that live edge look, between them. One large armchair faced the table, with the couches on either side. Sitting in the armchair would give a view of the lit gas fireplace which added a soft flickering light to the ambiance.

Floor to ceiling bay windows looked out into the dark backyard, but Clara could see the garden lights illuminating the pool and bar outside. Large bookcases covered the far wall, broken only by the doorway leading elsewhere into the house. But Clara saw none of that, not truly. As they entered Eva, Samuel, and Bernard rose from the couches. Eva had been sitting with her husband. Audra pulled Clara forward and placed her in front of the armchair and then joined her husband, Bernard.

Clara saw, save Audra, they were wearing red, silk robes. They all looked relaxed and comfortable, and she wished she could feel the same. Her eyes darted from face to face looking for anything to give her the excuse to run from here and hide and never come back. But all she saw were welcoming faces.

Eva stepped forward a little. "Clara, we are so pleased to see you. We've all," and she gestured at the others, "wanted to have you join us for the longest time. Audra tells us you've been upset, and we understand and apologise. We really do. We just didn't think you were ready for this."

Clara frowned a little. "You never really tried, did you?"

Eva looked at Audra for a moment. "We did, in our way. A swinging lifestyle needs to be protected. It was more than just about us and you. It's all the other people we interact with. Important people. Powerful people. It wasn't our secret to tell. It wasn't fair to you and for that, we're sorry."

"I'm trying to understand, I really am. This seems all too much. Like some joke and everyone is going to jump out and laugh at me. I'm shaking!"

Eva smiled. "That's to be expected. It always starts like this. You need to let go of a lifetime of social ideologies and embrace something... more." Eva looked wistful and then smiled. "So much more. But tonight, you are an observer, and I find that exciting, I won't lie to you. All of us here has secretly wanted you to join us for years. Bernie here more than anyone."

Clara looked at Bernie and saw him looking calmly back at her. He was so handsome. So confident. Clara glanced down and saw the front of his robe was pushed out with what could only be an erection. She looked up quickly and found Bernie smiling that panty-melting look she adored on men. The look that said he was ready and willing, if only she would extend a hand...

Clara looked around quickly, feeling overwhelmed already. She glanced at Samuel and saw he sported an erection as well, hidden under the robe, but not very well.

This is real. It's really happening.

Audra turned to Bernie. "Boys, the Viagra is working well, I see. Remember, we all need to sit and talk first. Take it slow. Bernie, can you and Samuel fix drinks, please?"

Bernie smiled. "Of course, love. Clara, it's so good to see you."

Samuel smiled, too. "Me too, Clara. So great to see you. That dress is amazing on you."

Clara blushed. "Thank you." Viagra? Why would they need Viagra? The sexual tension in here is off the charts.

Samuel shook his head slightly. "No, thank you. You have four very sincere admirers here. What can we get you to drink?"

Clara was suddenly desperate for a drink, if only to give her hands something to do. "Whatever you're having. It doesn't matter."

"Scotch is our favourite, is that okay?"

"Perfect, actually."

Samuel smiled and nodded and looked at Bernie and they headed over to a liquor cabinet Clara had missed seeing. They started mixing drinks and Clara looked back at the women.

"Do you like the music, Clara?"

"I do, what is it?"

"John Mayall's Jazz Blues Fusion. It's one of our favourites. Really sets the mood for swinger parties. Sit back and enjoy the company, but I have to go change. I'm over-dressed. Eva can keep you amused while the boys get the drinks."

"Okay."

Audra walked away toward the stairs leading up to her bedroom. Clara watched her ass sashay away provocatively. Audra was putting an extra bounce into her step. Her last look was right at Clara with a smile before she rounded the corner.

Eva sat on the couch and patted the space beside her. "Come sit, hon."

Clara sat and placed her hands on her knees. She half turned toward Eva sitting in the corner of the couch.

"I'm so happy to see you here, Clara. You've no idea."

"Thank you."

"No, thank you! We got your test results. Thank you for getting tested, it's necessary for us to truly relax. We trust you, but Chester may be another story."

"I'm pretty sure he has a mistress in New York City."

"Oh, he does. Three of them."

"What?" Clara was shocked. Shocked someone other than her knew of Chester's cheating ways.

"I assumed you knew. All top lawyers have mistresses. Usually their interns. We can give you all the details if you want."

"How can you know? You sound so certain."

"We look into all prospective partners of our lifestyle. Gather information. Again, it's a safety thing. We all were interested in you. Watching you from afar at the university. When you became Dean, we all really wanted you on our side of life. Audra pushed extra hard back then, do you remember?"

"Not really. Back then was all a blur."

"You were a power at the university. You oozed confidence. And behind that confidence was an absolutely stunning, professional, woman. I've wanted you to join us for years."

Clara's eyes went round.

Eva laughed. "It's true! But you always seemed so distant. So aloof. Eventually we gave up, and now look at you. Sitting here in a stunning dress, heels, and perfect makeup. You're the talk of the university, did you know that?"

Clara shook her head. At the side of her vision, she sensed the men standing nearby and waiting. She glanced at them, and they moved together, holding glasses filled with scotch.

Bernie handed one to Clara, and she looked at the strange glass for a moment trying to understand it. The pour was neat, the way she liked it.

"That's a Norlan Whiskey glass. Double-walled to keep the warmth from your hand away from the content. Take a sniff."

Clara did and noticed the stronger peat smell.

"Beautiful, isn't it?"

Clara nodded and took a sip. The liquid poured over her tongue and gave it an immediate warmth. Flavours exploded and were enhanced by the gorgeous smell of the amber liquid. "Oh my God, that's amazing."

"Macallan 30-year Sherry Oak single malt. We all agreed to start with the best tonight. It's a momentous occasion. We have Clara MacQuarrie sitting in a gorgeous cocktail dress in our living room. What could be better?"

Eva tutted. "Stop with the outrageous charm, Bernie."

"Yes, Bernie, or I might get jealous."

All heads turned to last voice. They saw Audra posing in the entrance to the living room, wearing an identical red, silk robe. She carried another one over an arm. She held it up.

"This is for you, Clara, should you need it. I'll just place it over the back of the armchair. Bernie? Where's my scotch?"

"Right here, love," replied Bernie, and he went over to her and handed her a glass. Then he embraced her and kissed her.

Clara expected the kiss to be simple, but when they held it, she couldn't look away. Their arms found each other, glasses still held in hands, and they necked openly. Clara could see their tongues dancing together. In any other circumstance, this would have been inappropriate, but in this setting, right on the cusp of swinger action, the act was simple, erotic, and enticing enough to get everyone to simply enjoy the sight. It promised so much more.

They broke the kiss and Eva clapped briefly. "Lovely, you two. Now everyone come sit. Let's talk and loosen up, shall we? Clara you should take the armchair, while we have the couches."

Clara nodded and took the seat and sank into its depths. She found herself with her feet lifted off the ground and she kicked for a moment. She struggled until Samuel grasped her hand and pulled her toward the edge of the seat. She sat embarrassed.

"That's a nice thong you have on," said Eva looking over her glass at Clara. Her eyebrows waggled with obvious exaggeration.

Clara blushed furiously. She had exposed herself trying to right herself and hadn't realised her dress had exposed her groin. She pulled on her hem a little and looked at the others. She relaxed when they were all smiling in a nice way.

Audra sat with her husband, and they clasped their free hands. Clara felt like she was about to be interviewed. Four sets of eyes watched her with a glint of amusement.

Audra spoke first. "So tell us about Australia. I heard your keynote went very well."

Clara felt relief. This was normal conversation. Something she could do. She opened her mouth and spoke about Australia. The two couples listened to her and asked questions and seemed to be genuinely interested. She warmed to the evening and her trepidation started to thaw. The scotch certainly helped. After a half hour of normal conversation, Clara realised she was completely comfortable. They had all laughed at some of the antics she described during her stay in Sydney down in Darling Harbour.

It's almost like everything is normal, she thought. Except there are two couples across from me wearing silk robes, and the men are sporting erections... Can I just sit here and observe if they decide to have sex? How does that start anyway?

Over the course of the conversation, Eva's robe had slid open at the bottom. Eva now sat with her pussy exposed. The silver hair of her pussy looked perfect, but Clara's eyes were locked on the glistening dew on the split of her mons into her labia. Eva didn't appear to have noticed. Samuel placed his hand on her thigh, much higher than it would be tolerated with company. Clara looked away, embarrassed.

"Eva likes a challenge, Clara. When you just flashed everyone, she had to flash back," explained Audra with a chuckle.

Clara looked at Eva, who grinned at her. She had obviously known she had been exposing herself. As she watched, Eva ran a finger through her labia and lifted a wet finger and held it out to Samuel, who sucked the finger into his mouth.

"Pussy and scotch," he murmured. "The perfect blend."

Conversation stalled and then resumed centred around work at the university. After a time, Clara realised the men weren't talking about their work. Everything was focused on the university and Clara realised it was for her benefit. She was feeling more relaxed and more at ease.

The conversation lulled, and then Audra clapped her hands. "Okay, time to get this party started. Clara, just sit and relax and take it all in. It's like any other party, except naughty bits get exposed eventually and then everyone has to sample them. A lot. Over and over. Bernie, break out the party favours!"

Bernie grinned and went over to a cabinet and bent over to look inside. Clara got a perfect view of his ass cheeks as his low robe rode up. His ass looked delicious to her. Firm cheeks to grasp as he fucked her... She looked away and back to Eva.

"Party favours?"

Eva chuckled a throaty, husky laugh. "Oh yes, party favours. Pot, hash, molly, and coke."

Clara blinked.

"You'll see! We can't have a party without getting high, darling!"

"But isn't that excessive? Doing illegal drugs? Like coke? Is it really necessary?"

Eva raised an eyebrow at her. "Honey, what happens in private stays in private. We only partake during these parties. And we watch over each other."

"Isn't that every weekend?" asked Clara.

Eva looked around at the others, with some surprise on her face. "Well, damn. I suppose we do."

By that time, Bernie returned with the drugs and something that looked like a hot plate and laid them out on the coffee table. The quantity alarmed Clara. She looked over to say something to Eva and saw she had her hand wrapped around Samuel's nine-inch cock. The head was slick with pre-cum, and Eva's hand would swipe up and pull the pre-cum down to coat his thick shaft.

1...678910...13