The Switch

Story Info
Mart spanks cross-dressing femme, with an unexpected twist…
2.4k words
4.57
2.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Martles
Martles
3 Followers

The Switch

A Martydom story

Mart is a fictional protagonist and adventurer who carelessly loses control of his destiny rather too often....

A switch has different meanings. As an electrical device to alter the flow of current. From this, as a metaphor for an abrupt change of direction, such as of sexual role or preference. As a straight green growth from a pollarded tree or bush, which can be stripped of twigs and leaves to be used for an impromptu bare-assed and painful woodland spanking. Or perhaps as a combination of these...

Mart had followed his interests and urges towards spanking, not so much for punishment and the infliction of pain, but more for the anticipatory feelings which pre-spanking could give for both the Dom and the Sub. For the rituals of control, the roles, the partial and then full removal of clothing, for the graduated application of gentle towards more severe and sustained strokes on the subject's body. And for the progression from novelty, discovery and then intimate interventions and pleasures with that naked body.

He had also found a willing and appreciative niche group of men, who liked to cross-dress in female clothing or simply lingerie for their meetings, who enjoyed the ritual and then the transgressions they experienced. He was not yet personally so aroused by the 'drag' outfits, but after being asked once to wear stockings, he did not mind wearing a simple rig of black pull-ups or fishnets, with his customary black thong or frilly panties, and a matching top. With flat-soled black androgyne shoes, this could be worn under plain male clothes for a quick...call it 'switch'.

On this day, he had arranged to meet a person who chose to be called 'Rita', in everyday life a tall man whom he'd observed on a gay contacts site, and who seemed adventurous, well-kept and highly sexed. In corresponding, Rita expressed interest in being spanked, and so they negotiated a meeting, with Rita taking on her femme persona.

The initial meeting was away from Rita's house, via their cars in a quiet lane. The kind of precautionary meeting to screen out weirdos, psychos and those who try to pass off as implausibly slim, young, or well-kept when their truth is different. But they met, chatted, and each concluded the other was sufficiently sane and healthy to be trusted with whatever was to come next. Rita, tall and fiftysomething, asked Mart if he was 'dressed'. Mart looked coyly back, pulled up his black jeans leg to show a fishnet-clad ankle and replied "I just have to undress!". With that, they headed for Rita's house, set back from the road and discreetly went inside.

Once inside, Rita made a few domestic introductions, and Mart said "why don't you..prepare?". Rita disappeared for a few minutes, giving Mart the chance to visit the bathroom, strip off his jeans and outer clothing, have a pee, check he was perfectly clean and try, and ease a slim black latex band around his clean-shaven cock and balls, before they were aroused by 'action'.

In the meantime, Rita had donned a mid-length flowery pattern dress over flesh-toned stockings, high heels and whatever secrets lay beneath. There was a rising tension of anticipation between them and quickly they embraced, their clinch leading to exploratory feeling of each others' lingerie-clad thighs and rumps. Mart could feel her filled bra pressed against his chest, before he led Rita into the sitting-room. There was a red leather settee. Mart paused to admire her, before he directed Rita to kneel with her knees on the seat and the back supporting her torso, to "get as comfortable as you can". He lifted the dress high over her back, showing off the stocking-clad legs, suspender belt and white knickers, high heels still on. He took the first of a series of agreed photos, then stood behind Rita and started to massage her lower back, buttocks and thighs, relaxing and reassuring her.

Mart felt her breathing slow, then quicken as his hands massaged the buttocks inside the panties, before pulling the gusset into her crack. He started to smack her buttocks slowly, firmly but not hard at first, gradually increasing the weight of the blows as she became accustomed to them. The globes became pink, then red across the centres like ruddy apples, and increasingly warm as the blood flowed to their surfaces. After a few minutes of this, he interspersed the spanking with one hand, with reassuring massage and caresses up her back and shoulders with his left hand. Then paused and reached with his right between her legs, caressing and feeling a tight and full ballsack and a semi-hard cock within, stroking these to provoke her.

"You're not as you seem, are you Rita?" he remarked, "passing yourself off like that! A girl like you needs a good spanking for leading a man on so!".

He had brought his customary leather waistbag, packed with the sundries one might need for sex and spanking adventures. As this was Rita's first encounter, he hadn't brought a riding crop or cane on this occasion, so as not to frighten the filly. He reached into the bag for a wooden hairbrush, the bristles had gone but the flat wooden paddle was used first to caress, then to give deeper, sharper and stinging blows. Rita breathed faster as he covered each crimson-glowing globe with hard spanks, for several minutes.

Then he paused to rest, she was hot and breathing fast, so he changed pace. He removed the high heels, rucked the dress right up her body, and eased his hand inside the thin white knickers to feel and squeeze the firm ballsack and now-hard cock. He opened a tube of lube and squeezed some onto his finger and thumb, then gently circled around and pleasured the asshole, which relaxed, allowing him to penetrate with his finger, rotate and stimulate, then replace with his thumb and rub across the perineum with his fingers. Rita was now afloat on sensations of hot and stinging spanked buttocks, surrounding his hand which was penetrating and massaging the most intimate parts. After pleasuring her, he withdrew the hand and ordered her to "strip off your dress, the shoes and knickers, dear!".

She complied awkwardly, following his instruction to lie on the settee lengthways, with her legs held high and wide, exposing the truth of a large, hard uncut cock, shaved ballsack and purpled, moist asshole. Above, across her chest was her cream-coloured bra, filled with false breasts. This was the start of the most intimate part of the punishment, for some this would be humiliating by its exposure, but Rita was one who seemed to enjoy it.

Mart extracted the multi-tailed leather whip, and thin leather strap from his bag, ready for use. First, he took the whip, its long thin tendrils trailing across her stomach, up her thighs, along her calves, then letting them run down her exposed inner thighs and buttocks. He raised the whip and swished it slowly across her thighs, then lower across the buttocks. He repeated this several times, letting the warmth and stinging build up and mainly avoiding striking the hard cock and balls. As he struck, a few of the strands felt into her crack and the sensitive skin around the asshole, just enough to make her aware but not to hurt. After teasing with the whip, he struck harder a few times, before dropping the whip and rubbing his hands down her inner thighs, across the reddened buttocks and massaging her flesh whilst looking into her eyes as she welcomed his attentions.

Mart knew they were both highly aroused, his own cock was bulging the black lacy panties and Rita's erection was plain to see. So he moved on to the conclusion of the punishment. Picking up the two-foot thin leather strap, he doubled it and whipped it, not too hard, across one sole of her feet, then the other. She gasped softly at the unexpected sensation, then he whipped the strap across the soft calves of both legs. Then, striking harder, he whipped her across both buttocks several times. Each stroke fell on already reddened and stinging flesh, and the tails struck as he intended, around her ass, and into the sensitive opening to provoke her. She handled the invasive pain well as he carefully whipped the strap across the exposed triangle of her perineum which had so far escaped assault. This sensitive area can bear a succession of quite soft blows as the heat and irritation builds up, and he avoided striking hard which could cause bruising or scratching. "Not my balls, they are tender!" she pleaded, moving him to encircle and caress the engorged and firm ballsack with his left hand and caress it, he ordered her to let her legs rest full length on the settee.

Then, kneeling beside her, he cupped the erect cock in his left hand, and carefully allowed one tail of just six inches of the strap to fall lightly across its base, and then slowly repeated this along the shaft. He felt her anxiety at this intimate assault, yet when he struck a little harder across the frenum and head of the cock, he knew it was not as painful as she feared. The shaft of the erect penis in most men is less sensitive than they think, and a careful and moderate teasing with a small implement like the strap provokes, engorges and arouses more than it hurts.

He then stopped, dropped the strap, and said "You've done well, the punishment is over, at least for now, we can have our pleasure". He dropped to his knees, rubbing his hands down her body and lowered his face to run his mouth down, across her belly, and buried his nose and mouth in the ballsack. Then, he very slowly ran his parted lips up the shaft of the uncut cock. She gasped and twitched as he reached the head, running his tongue around the delicate skin under the glans, then licking the entire glans, teasing the frenulum, before taking the whole head between his lips and into his mouth. He sucked, teased, tongued and edged her beast for several minutes. She moaned with pleasure, but he wanted more.

He climbed between her parted thighs on the settee. She reached out to stroke and fondle his erect cock though the frilly black panties, putting one hand inside the gusset to cup his tight ballsack, until the sexual tension became too much and he whispered "take them off!". She complied, the panties were off and he was wearing just pullup fishnet stockings and a frilly black top, framing his erect dark-cream and pink cock and balls. She touched and stroked them as he lowered his hips to rub their two hard cocks together, the fleshy tips touching lasciviously. She moistened a finger and rubbed saliva between them to ease the frottage. He took a photo of their cocks together, framed by her suspender belt and stockings. Then he rose and told her to "pleasure me!".

She knelt on the carpet as he spread his legs wide on the settee. She kissed, tongued and sucked his balls, then slid her mouth along his shaft, before teasing and worshipping his swollen red cock head at length with her tongue and mouth. There was nothing he enjoyed more than an adoring lover with their face between his thighs, sucking and pleasuring his cock and balls. As he lay fully back, she was able to stroke and rub his perineum, and to lube around his ass, relaxing and then penetrating his anus. This intense pleasuring continued until they both needed to rest together, in deshabille on the settee.

After resting for a few minutes, desiring more comfort on the queensize bed, she led the way to the bedroom. This had mirrors on the walls and a wardrobe filled with her collection of lingerie, shoes, frocks and other accoutrements. They hit the bed and stretched out. He lay back as she resumed pleasuring him. In that moment, he wanted his body to be used and possessed by her. She looked at him, absorbing his state of vulnerability and made her choice. She reached for a condom and tore the foil packet open. Both their cocks were hard and erect, at a sexual peak of arousal and wanting each other. He did not know what her next move would be, until she took the condom and unrolled it over the pink head and down the shaft of her own thick cock. He knew then how it was to go, but offered no resistance. He lifted his legs high and wide apart. They tried to couple, but the angle was not easy for either, so he turned away from her, knelt with his head on a pillow and his ass high, lubing himself and placing his thighs wide open for her. This time she was able to view the entrance as she positioned behind him, guiding her swollen cock inside him with the help of his hand.

He knew as she pushed gently but firmly into him, this was the biggest cock he had taken as it stretched his tunnel. It was briefly painful, but as she pushed and withdrew, the muscle ring eased and she was able to fuck him harder, with deep, long strokes, slow then faster, as he pushed back against him. When he'd been fucked before, by other men, at this point he wondered how long it would take, being the object of their lust but taking little pleasure from the act. But she was different, filling him and making him respond, building their coupling until she reached a powerful climax inside him. She withdrew, standing off the bed to remove the condom, they both wiped themselves with a loo roll from the bedside table, then lay together for a few minutes, sharing confidences sotto voce.

Then she rose and removed the last of the lingerie, and showered before dressing in male chinos and shirt, resuming his workaday attire. He took a shower, noticing with amusement the pink rubber phallus fixed to the wall of the shower enclosure at ass-height. He dressed, collecting his S&M toys, and they parted with a few words of small-talk. As he left, his brain thick with endorphins, he reflected on the switches of their meeting, and wondered if they would meet again. He felt it likely...

© Martydom 2022

Martles
Martles
3 Followers