All Comments on 'The Switch'

by availableslave2u

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MrFantasyManMrFantasyManalmost 16 years ago
Bravo...

Wonderful story...just a few grammitical errors...but very erotic...you have grown as an author and this story shows your passion. This is a side of you I am happy to see and embrace...you rock girl...*kiss*

buckeye007buckeye007almost 16 years ago
Hawt damn BABY!!

OMG!!!! That was soooo hot baby...you told that so well..my cock was hard from begining to end waiting for you to let me cum!!

PassionatePattyPassionatePattyalmost 16 years ago
Inspiration!!!

Loved it... gives me ideas too! ;)

Great job, sis!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Belongs in a fantasy catagory

In a REAL BDSM relationship, a owned submissive would not try to take charge of her Master like that. In a real BDSM relationship, all play would be discussed first, not spring something like this on the other person. There are switches but it's known first that the other has this part of their personality. I suggest you do some research before you write another story.

cc'skittykatcc'skittykatalmost 15 years ago
NICE!!!

Slavey, you are growing as an author. I enjoy watching your development!

As a sub, that has been put into the position to switch at times, reading it was almost like recalling a memory. Thank you for the memories! *kisses*

TheCarverTheCarveralmost 15 years ago
You're Making Me Moan

If only I could be there with you and experience this!

ucleeboucleeboabout 13 years ago
Very Hot!

Never had a pet switch on me like this, but it does indeed sound like fun! Great job as2u!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous