All Comments on 'The Switch Ch. 04'

by makemeesubmit

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodle4 months ago

There are people who enjoy being pooped on and rubbing it into their skin. Some even eat it. That doesn’t make it erotic.

This is the same to me.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

He will be the one kneeling in the middle of the room, caged and getting spit roasted next. See how easily he just jumped right into lapping up a couple of guys creampies? I now have no interest in either of these characters or how they screw up their marriage. Started interesting, and I won’t rate the story bad just because it’s not for me, but I’m out.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

For some reason this whole story reminds me of "Sesame Says game", D says did this, D says do that, ect.. People that love following orders in this way, deserves what happens to them. Still say this husband is just one stupid dumbass, to follow his wife in to this type of sad shit..

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Even under the second chapter, Whackdoodle wrote about how bad this story is. He probably stopped reading. But no. Here he is again writing how he doesn’t like it. Moreover, he wrote his comment before everyone else, immediately after the publication of the chapter.

Well, we are waiting for another comment from him under the sixth chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Gee, sounds like a great marriage! I can't wait to read about the brutal aftermath of betrayal and despair when the results on their relationship sinks in.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

storys great !lucky man! hope she has him suck cock and take it in hts ass while keeping him in chastity. worthless husband should also have toget another parttime job so wife has money to fritter away. hope wife makes her slave into a whipping boy completely welted as a sign to her greatness.wife needs to demand being treated as goddess at all times

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous