The Switch Ch. 04

Story Info
Spit-roasted in front of her chaste husband.
2.8k words
4.51
8.8k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/13/2024
Created 01/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other slave and I sat in our cages for what felt like an hour, but it was probably only 10 or 15 min. We occasionally looked at each other, but didn't dare speak. I'm sure we were both wondering where we came from, what we did in our real lives, and what led us to being naked and locked in a dog cage next to each other.

Suddenly a door opened on the opposite side of the room we entered from. 4 men walked in, all of them naked. As they came in I could see each had a number written on the left side of their ass. 2, 7, 9 and 10.

Number 9 had a chastity cage on too, similar to mine. They all walked to the far side of the room and began to kneel in a line. As they bent down I could see each had their ass plugged.

And then suddenly women started filing in. 1, 4, 8, and 12. I saw Summer for the first time in her alt lifestyle and it shocked me a little. It was one thing to imagine it, and get a detail or two, but this was real.

My wife was being marched naked into a sex dungeon with 3 other female and 4 male slaves. She gave me a look from the side of her eye as she followed the other women in.

The 4 women began kneeling on the opposite side of the room as the men. 1 and 8 were in really good shape. 4 was overweight, but in an attractive way. Each of the women had a plug in their ass too. And then in walked D, followed by another man. He closed the door behind him as he entered. He wore black jeans and a black t-shirt. I assumed this was the other "D."

"Good evening slaves," the male D said as he and the female D (Mistress D) walked to the center of the dungeon.

"We have some guests tonight, so I expect you all to perform well. It's been a long week for Mistress D and I, and we want to be entertained."

"Before we get to any pleasure tonight though, there is some punishment to address from last week. 4, come here."

Slave 4 stood up, walked over to D and kneeled before him.

D said, "You hesitated last week when I asked you to swallow 2 and 7's cum. I didn't like that. Good sluts do what they're told. I'm sure you won't repeat that mistake in the future."

As he spoke D had gotten a penis gag off the wall, walked over to slave 4 and started strapping the gag in her mouth.

"12 strikes with the cane tonight, and you'll spend the most of this evening strapped to the cross," D instructed.

Mistress D handed D a cane and slave 4 lowered herself to the floor, sticking her ass in the air. Thwack!

"One," said Mistress D as D hit her ass hard with the cane, followed by several more.

Slave 4 was whimpering on the floor, her eyes looked directly into mine as she started to tear up.

Thwack!

Her eyes closed as Mistress D said, "and twelve."

Mistress D picked her up off the floor and half-carried her over to the cross. She strapped her hands and feet in. Slave 4 looked down at the other slaves as she started to drool on herself from the gag, her spit running down her chest and stomach.

"9," yelled D.

Slave 9 crawled over to him, his cage swinging between his legs.

"Slave 8 said you were disrespectful to her this week, and needed some guidance," D said. "8, do what you wish with him."

Slave 8 stood up and walked over confidently to where slave 9 kneeled.

Slave 8 said, "I had to ask you repeatedly this week to do chores at home. That is absolutely fucking unacceptable. You're going to pay for it now,"

I now understood that slave 9 was her husband. She grabbed his head by the hair roughly, pulled it up so he was looking at her.

She spit into his face, and slapped him hard as she said, "Fucking worthless pig!"

Continuing to hold his head, she reached towards his ass with her other hand, quickly pulled his plug out and shoved it in his mouth. "Mistress D has a surprise for you now," she said.

Slave 8 walked back to her spot with the other female slaves and kneeled down, as Mistress D approached and said, "2, come over here."

Slave 2 stood up and walked over as instructed.

"You're going to fuck this worthless slave's ass," Mistress D said as she reached down to grab his cock, slowly stroking it to get him hard.

She looked over at slave 1 and said, "Come suck 2's cock so he can fuck this loser."

Slave 1 stood up, walked over and began taking slave 2's dick in her mouth, working it up and down as she grabbed his balls.

Mistress D walked over to an area behind the female slaves and grabbed a bottle of lube. When she walked back she pushed slave 1 off of slave 2's dick, squeezed a handful of lube, and rubbed it over slave 2's now rock hard cock. Finally, she squirted a stream of lube on the ass of the chastity slave, his hands and knees on the floor.

"Fuck him. Hard," commanded Mistress D.

Slave 2 quickly put his cock in slave 9's ass, and started thrusting up and down. 9's caged dick just swung helplessly. I was into humiliation and chastity, but seeing this was next level. Sheepishly getting fucked in the ass by another guy, as his wife and several people looked on.

After a couple minutes, slave 2 looked at Mistress D and said, "May I cum please?"

Mistress D pushed slave 2 out of 9's ass, grabbed 9's hair, lifted him up off the floor and spun him around, so his face was even with slave 2's throbbing cock and said, "Cum on this worthless slut's face." Slave 2 pumped stream after stream of his cum onto slave 9's face, covering him and the plug still in his mouth.

As slave 2 finished, Mistress D said, "Good boy, now get back in line," as she pushed him away.

She pulled the plug out of slave 9's mouth, pushed his head down again, and stuck it right back in his asshole.

"Crawl to the cage bitch," she said to slave 9 and pointed in the direction to the dog cage next to the other "guest" and I.

He meekly crawled over to where I and the other slave were. He turned around and backed into the cage between us as Mistress D closed and locked the door. I looked over at slave 9's wife, slave 8. She had a big smile on her face, pleased with the punishment he had so publicly received.

"Now we're getting somewhere," D said.

"We have something special for tonight," D said. "Our newest slave, 12, has been such a good little bitch for us these past few months, and we wanted to make one of her fantasies come to life. 12, come here."

Summer stood up with a smile on her face and walked over to D. He put his hand on her head admiringly, and moved in close to say something I couldn't hear.

Summer nodded yes, and D gave her a little slap on the ass. Mistress D moved a padded leather bench into the middle of the room, and D walked my wife over to it, laying her gently down on her back.

Mistress D put two leather cuffs on Summer's legs, above the knees. She bent Summer's knees up and secured each cuff to the side of the bench with rope, exposing her pussy and plugged ass in my direction. Mistress D rubbed her hand gently over my wife's pussy, wet with anticipation, and gave her butt plug a little smack.

"8," said D.

The female slave 8 stood up and walked over.

"12 is going to make you cum. Set your beautiful little pussy on her soft mouth," Mistress D said.

Slave 8 straddled the bench and Summer's face, facing my direction and slowly lowered her pussy onto my wife's mouth, as she began licking. Slave 8 started making soft moaning sounds, and began to ride Summer's face in a slow back and forth movement.

Mistress D walked over to female slave 1, whispered in her ear. 1 got up and made her way to kneel in front of Summer's pussy, and started eating her out, spreading her legs even wider as she licked. My cock strained in it's cage, and I was dripping uncontrollably at the sight of my wife with 2 other women.

Slave 8 started moving faster and faster, her moans getting louder each time. She began bucking wildly, smothering my wife's face with her pussy and ass, as she pinched Summer's nipples.

"May I cum please?" She asked the D's desperately.

"You may," replied Mistress D.

8 let out an exasperated "Oh fuck!" as she came hard riding Summer's face. When her orgasm finished, she stood up and then bent down to give Summer a kiss, licking some of her juice off my wife's chin. Then 8 moved back to kneel in line.

"10," said D, looking over at the 2 male slaves waiting patiently for their turn. 10 stood up.

"You get to fuck our little whore tonight," D said.

10 walked slowly over to my wife, stroking his cock to get hard. Slave 1 stopped licking Summer's pussy, and turned to take 10's cock in her mouth, getting him prepared. As 1 stopped sucking him, she gave Summer's pussy a playful little slap, and moved up to straddle her face just like 8 had done. 10 moved into position ready to fuck my wife.

His cock was big. A good 8 inches and thick. He slowly put the tip at Summer's opening, rubbing it back and forth across her clit and the folds of her dripping wet pussy. Then he entered her.

Summer let out a muffled moan as he began fucking her, while her face was buried in slave 1's pussy.

10 began moving faster and faster, fucking her hard, as he held onto her leg, his balls smacking into her plugged ass with every thrust. 10 and 1 both looked in each other's eyes as they used Summer for their pleasure.

The session went on for quite some time, as 1 and 10 slowed down, and then sped up. 10 pulled out for a minute and then reentered Summer. And then they picked up the pace.

Nearly at the same time, 10 and 1 both said, "May I cum please?"

"You may," said Mistress D. Slave 1 let out a loud scream as she came, grinding her pussy on Summer's face. I could see 10's balls tighten up, and he then let out a grunt as he came hard in my wife's pussy as he kept fucking her.

As their orgasms subsided, slave 1 stood up and gave Summer a loving smack on the cheek. 10 slowly pulled out, and his cum started slowly dripping out of my wife's pussy onto the bench and floor below.

D bent down to Summer and asked if she was good.

"Uh, huh," Summer replied as she caught her breath.

"Good, because you're not done yet," D said. Mistress D undid the ropes that tied Summer down.

"Hand and knees," D instructed.

Summer turned over and stuck her ass out, cum still dripping from her pussy. She looked up at D.

"7," said D. "You're going to fuck our little slut's asshole."

Slave 7 stood up and walked over, as Mistress D pulled the plug from Summer's ass with an audible "plop." Mistress D grabbed the bottle of lube and began stroking 7's dick.

Summer looked back at him as he took his position, putting his hands on her ass. He guided his cock to her tight little hole, waiting for a few seconds, and then pushed in with quick thrust. Summer let out a deep moan and dropped her head as she took his dick. Slave 7 grabbed her hips with both hands and started fucking her ass hard, giving Summer an occasional slap.

As 7 worked her, D began to undo his pants in front of my wife's face. She looked up at him again with a smile. D began to stroke his cock as he moved slowly towards Summer's mouth. She opened and stuck her tongue out at him invitingly. D slid his cock in her mouth and grabbed her head with both hands. Summer moaned and moved forward and back as she took two cocks at the same time.

They started working her roughly. Summer began moving faster and faster, backing up on the dick in her ass. I could tell she was about to cum, and she tried to ask for permission, but with her mouth filled with D's cock, all she could do is look up at D for approval.

He nodded and Summer shook violently as she came, her legs collapsing a little, as slave 7 held her up.

As Summer continued to cum, 7 said, "May I cum please?"

Mistress D said, "Yeah, cum in the little whore's ass."

With a loud grunt, 7 began pumping his seed into my wife's ass, pulling her tighter onto his dick. As he came, D grabbed Summer's head tightly, as he tilted his head back, about to cum. He let out a satisfied "mmmm" as he unloaded in Summer's mouth.

After a minute of finishing their orgasms, both pulled out of her. Summer swallowed D's cum, and cum now slowly dripped from her pussy and ass.

D once again bent down to ask Summer if she was ok. She whispered something to him, and he looked over at me in my cage, and then towards Mistress D, giving her a little nod. Mistress D turned around and walked towards me.

As she unlocked my cage, D said, "12 was kind enough to bring her slave to us tonight. I think we need a little initiation ceremony for him."

Mistress D opened my door and said, "Crawl."

I reluctantly crawled towards my wife as she turned around to sit at the edge of the bench. Kneeling before her, she looked me in the eye, slapped me across the face and just said, "Clean."

She leaned back, and opened up her legs, revealing a huge mess of cum and lube covering her pussy, ass, legs, bench and floor.

I was shocked. As everyone in the room looked on, I began licking. First cleaning her pussy, then her asshole before dropping down to clean the bench and the floor. I was absolutely humiliated.

When I was done, I looked up at her for approval.

"Good boy," she said, and gave me a pat on the head.

After I finished cleaning, Mistress D grabbed my hair and pulled me back towards my cage and I crawled in.

D approached my wife, touched her head, and said, "I hope you enjoyed yourself tonight. I know I did."

D addressed the whole room as he said, "Thanks for playing this evening. Mistress D and I appreciate your service. Now go clean yourself up."

Mistress D opened the door and the female slaves stood up and walked out in single file, followed by the men. D walked over to the cross to untie slave 4, and she left the room. Then Mistress D approached the dog cages.

She opened the cage of slave 9, and allowed him to walk out of the room, followed by opening the cage of the other female "guest". Mistress D walked out with the guest, leaving me by myself for a few min. She came back in, opened my cage, and then walked me back to the room where I'd undressed.

She took off my cuffs and collar, handed me my clothes and said, "Get dressed. You did well tonight. If 12 wants you to come back, you'll be hearing from me."

When I was dressed, she opened the door to the waiting area, where Summer was sitting. She smiled at me as she stood up. We didn't say a word to each other as we walked to our car and got in. Summer started the engine and drove back out on the long driveway. The gate opened as we approached and she drove the rest of the way home.

We didn't speak, but after a few minutes she put her hand on my leg. We exchanged a small look of affection. There was an understanding now, as I looked at my wife with lust like I've never felt before.