All Comments on 'The Switch Pt. 04'

by behindhandwriter

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
dwoelfledwoelfle10 months ago

Glad to see you back. Hope your recovery continues. Be well.

RayRam53RayRam5310 months ago

I love your writing style. All 3 of your stories are well written. I hope you recover soon. Good luck.

donner60donner6010 months ago

Xcellent…..loved your character development and plot. Glad you’re getting back to some form of normalcy. Thanks for your devotion to your craft. Please, if you’re up to it, keep writing. ,

Love your stories

TomNJaxTomNJax10 months ago

Great story, really enjoyed it!! Loved how the characters came together and overcame their tribulations in order to win in the end!!

Magilla5Magilla510 months ago

Thank You!! I am so happy you are improving every day! I know from personal experience how a recovery can be.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well done, much enjoyed the writing style.

Give us more please.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I do love your writing! I hope you don't stop.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

If I could give you 10 ⭐️ I would. I've read all your stories and they just get better and better. Job well done. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Welcome back! Hope you're feeling better. Good job on the story as well. 5stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I just found this story yesterday and couldn't stop reading it. Bravo. You gained a new follower.

ccstanccstan8 months ago

I really enjoyed reading this story i would give it 10 stars if I could

unclemerv77unclemerv777 months ago

I enjoywd all of the stories very much

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wonderful, engaging story. Very well written. Of course there is the kinky lust factor, but there is also a beautiful story. I became very invested in the characters and how they evolved. It wasn't the typical scan until you got to the "good" parts. This was an excellent story that the sexy parts were an organic part of. You don't have to be in an incestuous relationship to appreciate the beauty of the love shown, no more than you have to be gay to see the love story of "Broke Back Mountain". Also. Arthur and Belle were a great addition.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I have got to say I have been reading on this webpage for years and you are by far the best writer I have found. I have all of your stories and you are fantastic I hope you are doing well. Such an incredibly creative mind and wonderful imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I usually don't read Stories where the main characters are involved in different relationships and it was very well established that Dani and Dylan were going to be a part of this story, but I still decided to give it a try and it had most of the reasons I avoid such stories, I felt sorry for Dylan not only did he have to share the love of his life with someone else for four years and you even acknowledged it in this last part that Alex could've never done that with Annie to be able to hear Annie be intimate with someone else other than him after they got together, and on top of that even until the very end Dani tried her best to get into a relationship with Alex again and would've dropped Dylan in a heartbeat if Alex hadn't outright rejected her even after that she tried to well kind-of seduce him, and the reason Dylan and dani went and are was because of Alex rejecting her, Dylan truly lost a lot.

Anyway enough about my rambling, although I am a bit late, I hope you're doing well after your accident and are healthy take care.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbehindhandwriter@behindhandwriter
Author's note: I had several comments about the Dom/sub part of the story. I don't want to give anything away, but many of your worries are addressed in Chapter 4. The story was fully complete when I released the first chapter, so I'm not changing anything. However, I would a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Switch Pt. 03 Previous Part
The Switch Series Info

SIMILAR Stories