The Switch Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Annie wants to see Dani and Dylan as well. Do you mind if they stay the night with me?" I hated to ask so hastily, but Arthur was heading toward the kitchen before I could ask.

"Yes! This night will be one that is never forgotten," Arthur continued to clap his hands and dance in a circle before he continued into the main house.

"You go and get them settled in, and let us know when Annie's train will arrive," Belle smiled and gave me one last hug before following Arthur inside.

Without taking off into a complete run, I quickly returned to my apartment and told Dani and Dylan the verdict. Both were thrilled, and I helped them get their bags from the rental and into the spare room/office. Dani was the first to shower, followed by Dylan.

"Are you dressed?" I tapped on the door.

"Yes, come in," Dani called out.

"If you push that button, it will lower the shades, making the room nearly pitch black," I said, pointing to a wall switch near the bedside lamp.

"Thanks, and thank you for letting us stay. I was apprehensive coming here, worried that you would turn us away," Dani said as she slid off the bed, bent over, and hit the switch lowering the blinds.

I just stood there, frozen to the spot where my eyes had briefly met with her completely exposed mound as she bent over to reach out to the switch. My cock, however, was not frozen, as it instinctively jumped at the glimpse of a place it was all too familiar with.

"Is everything okay?" Dani asked when I hadn't responded.

"Yes, everything is great," I said quickly, "and you're welcome. Get some rest, and I will see you when you wake up." I walked out of the room as casually but efficiently as possible.

After several minutes of talking to myself on the couch, I convinced myself that Dani hadn't bent over before me, purposely, to expose her freshly shaved pussy to me. My cock twitched again at the memory of it, and when she asked if everything was okay, I was beginning to second guess whether I should have let them stay. Or whether I should tell Annie. Since it was an unknowing mistake, I decided against it, and when Dylan finished his shower, I went down into the workshop to call Annie back, not wanting to disturb their sleep.

"Hello, my love," Annie answered.

"I saw Dani's pussy," I had never been a good liar or someone who purposely withheld information from someone I loved.

"Excuse me? You did what?" Annie responded flabbergasted.

"I was telling Dani where the switch to the blinds was, and when she slid off the bed and bent over to hit the switch, I saw it."

"It sounds like it was an accident. Did she even realize she did it?" Annie asked.

"I don't think so."

"Well then, don't embarrass her. She probably doesn't even know," Annie seemed to have the same feelings that I did.

"I'm not going to. I just wanted to tell you," I said.

"Thank you for telling me. But I can't talk long because they are coming room to room, loading us on a bus, and taking us to the train station. It's about a three-and-a-half-hour train ride, and I doubt I will have cell service, so I suggest going to the train station maybe four hours from...."

"Annie put it on speaker," I said, hearing someone speaking to her in French. "Bonjour."

"Oui, je suis ici pour emmener les miss à la gare."

"Annie, he said that he's there to take you to the train station. Now I'm asking, are you packed and ready to go?"

"Yes, I'm ready."

"Oui, monsieur, elle est emballée et prête à partir. A quelle distance est la gare?" "I asked.

"C'est à environ cinq minutes. Son train part dans exactement une heure à partir de maintenant," the gentleman replied.

"Annie, he said the train station is about five minutes away, and your train leaves one hour from right now. So I will see you around four o'clock."

"I love you so much, and I will see you soon," I could hear Annie grinning through the phone.

"Love you too, bye," I said and hung up the phone.

I was too excited to even think about working on her jewelry box, and since I was already in my work clothes, I headed toward the garden. To my surprise, Arthur and Belle were already there picking the perfect fruits and vegetables for dinner later that evening. I told them both about when Annie was going to be here and that Dani and Dylan were fast asleep in the spare room. After planning when we needed to leave, we all went to work doing our part.

It was a nice distraction, and the time went by rather quickly. Before I knew it, Arthur was saying we should all get a shower and get ready to go since I had expressed that I wanted to be there before the train was scheduled to arrive. I made sure to be as quiet as possible as not to wake Dani and Dylan up. I showered quickly and was downstairs waiting in less than twenty minutes. It took another twenty minutes for Belle to reach the car where Arthur and I were standing.

"Sorry it took me so long. I just want to make a good first impression," Belle smiled, clearly nervous.

"You could've gone in the garden clothes you were wearing and still been magnificent," Arthur grinned.

Arthur was right. Belle was gorgeous. Her personality, short stature, wavy hair and curvy figure often reminded me of Annie.

"Well, let's stop standing around and go get this lovely lady," Belle beamed.

After the fifteen-minute ride, we had indeed arrived before the train, almost a full forty-five minutes before its arrival. My growing excitement wasn't too much for Arthur or Belle. I think they were just as thrilled as I was. We laughed that she was probably the only passenger that would be exiting the train. Not that they didn't know what she looked like. From the moment I found her Facebook profile, I printed off her profile picture in an eight by ten and framed it.

Unable to keep from bouncing my legs, I took to pacing back and forth in front of the bench. When that stopped working, I proceeded to walk up and down the platform. Each time I passed, one of them would say something like "she's getting closer" or "any moment now." It was helping until her train didn't arrive as scheduled. Without tourists coming and going constantly as they previously did, the train station lobby hours were now only from six in the morning until nine in the morning. So there was no way to know what was going on. Luckily, I didn't have to panic long, and I could hear the train coming before it even came into view. Arthur and Belle both stood up and bounced in anticipation as the train became visible.

When the train finally stopped, and the doors opened, Annie darted out of the door like an crazed animal freed back into the wild. Before she arrived, I couldn't stop moving, and now that she was here, I froze. It didn't matter to Annie, and four feet before she reached me in full stride, she launched herself into the air at me. I managed to catch her, but her momentum drove us into the ground, almost knocking the wind out of me. I can't recall how many times she kissed me, hugged me, and kissed me some more, but I wouldn't dare tell her to stop.

"I missed you so much," Annie began to cry as she ratcheted down around my neck, unwilling to let go.

"I missed you too," I held her as tight as I was comfortable doing so.

How long we sat in the middle of the platform holding each was beyond me at the moment when we released each other. We would later find out that exact time during our ride back to the house. Content with ourselves presently, we stood up, and I introduced Annie to Belle first, who was currently crying. Belle nor Annie spoke. They just held each other for several long seconds before each of them finally said it was a pleasure to meet. Arthur received a hug just as long for being the one who had saved my life. Arthur just patted Annie's back until she was satisfied and released him.

"Oh crap, I need to get my bag," Annie said as they announced the train's departure would be in five minutes.

After retrieving Annie's bag, we headed toward the car, just chit-chatting about her ride over and if she was able to eat anything. With her bag in the trunk of the car, we headed home. We spent the majority of the ride laughing at ourselves for holding each other for a solid twenty-two minutes. It hadn't felt that long but Arthur said he began timing us after we still hadn't let go after five minutes.

"Wow, this place is breathtaking," Annie commented as we pulled up.

"Wait until you look out the upstairs window, especially at sunset," Annie just smiled at me as I spoke.

"Belle will teach me how to speak French?" Annie asked out of the blue.

""Bien sûr que je le ferai, ma chère," Belle was delighted.

"Did she say yes?" Annie giggled.

"She said, of course she will, my dear," I grinned and grabbed Annie's bag from the trunk. "I'm going to take her upstairs and show her where our room is, and we'll be over in just a few minutes. I'll wait until Dani and Dylan wake up before I give her a full tour."

"Oh my goodness, I forgot all about them," Annie looked concerned.

"It's okay. They were both exhausted and needed to sleep. If they're not up by dinner time, I will wake them," I reassured Annie not to worry and directed the last part of my statement toward Arthur and Belle.

"See you soon," Belle said and took Arthur's arm in hers and slowly strolled toward the courtyard.

"Holy shit, Alex, you were right. This place is unbelievable! Can we stay here forever?" Annie melted back into my arms as she peered out the huge pane of glass.

"I know you don't mean that and it was just a figment of speech, but I wouldn't say that in front of Belle. She'll never let us leave," I squeezed Annie, kissed the top of her head, and snickered.

"Maybe I'm the one they'll have to force to leave. I'm not joking. This place is fantastic. Actually, I'll live wherever you want as long as we're together," Annie said and kissed the tops of my hands.

Having her fill, Annie spun around and pulled me down into a long passionate, loving kiss. Only breaking to stare into the eyes of each other and take a quick breath. I missed everything about her. The way her nose crinkled when she giggled, her genuine surprise seeing something new, even her tucking her long wavy hair behind her ears. She was a true specimen that must be kept from the evil in the world, and I would go to great lengths to prevent that. Not wanting to leave Arthur and Belle waiting, Annie suggested we head over.

"You really are beautiful," Belle told Annie as we entered the courtyard.

Belle wasn't one to speak so openly without having a minimum of three tall glasses of wine, and she was ahead of schedule by the looks of things.

"Aww, thank you so much, Belle," Annie blushed.

"You're going to scare her off," Arthur jokingly chastised Belle.

"I doubt that. You may have to force me to leave after seeing the view from Alex's room," Annie smiled at me as she did what I had said not to do in front of Belle.

"Then it's settled. You may never leave," Belle laughed.

"That's what Alex told me you would say if I said I never wanted to leave," Annie was committed now.

"He's right! Brothers and sisters must stick together, and now I will no longer be outnumbered," Belle was grinning ear to ear.

Annie froze, and her face told the whole story. Having talked for hours on the phone, I had never told Annie that Arthur and Belle were brother and sister and that I had told them about us. Our rules indicated that we told no one without the other present.

"Annie, I would like to introduce you to my brother Arthur," Belle stood and took Arthur's hand into hers.

With tears in her eyes, Annie followed Belle's lead, stood, and extended her hand toward Arthur, " it's a pleasure to meet you."

"I meant to tell you, sorry," I pulled Annie into my arms and held her as she cried softly.

"I never want to leave," Annie said looking into my eyes.

"You never have to," Arthur and Belle answered in unison.

The moment we all shared together was unique for each of us. Even though they were older than we were, our bond was different from most, and together we now gained lifelong friends. The path we each chose to head down was usually one not filled with friends, in fear they would find out and tell your secret. Arthur and Belle were living proof of our future to come. Even though they were extremely happy together and wouldn't trade their love for each other for anything, they were still without close friends and family. But now that Annie had truly committed to staying, you could see the relief clearly in their faces.

"That calls for a toast," Arthur said and raised his glass. "May our love continue to grow deeper than the ocean and our days together be long."

We spent the next several hours telling stories of our childhoods and mostly listened to Arthur and Belle tell stories of their travel around the world together. It was inspiring for both Annie and me. With a few longer than customary hugs, we parted ways, canceling our dinner after drinking entirely too much and planned on an early brunch.

"I need a shower. Go ahead and start without me, and I'll be right behind you. I just need to find some clean pajamas," Annie said after we shared a small kiss.

I wasn't one who stayed in the shower for extended periods of time. Get in, wash, and get out, which I did before Annie found something clean to wear.

"Would you like to wear one of my t-shirts as pajamas?" I asked Annie as I walked back into the room, over to my dresser, and retrieved one.

"That would be great. I really need to wash some clothes tomorrow," Annie reached out and took the shirt from my hand as she walked by.

With the amount of anxiety from Dani and Dylan showing up to Annie getting here, I was exhausted and mentally drained. With my towel still wrapped around my waist, I kicked back on the bed to relax, calm my mind and wait for Annie.

"I missed this so much," Annie's voice startled me until I saw her stroking my semi-erect cock in her hand.

I had unexpectedly dozed off while she was in the shower, and she took it upon herself to open my towel and begin to play with my cock.

"Me too," I replied, having relaxed somewhat.

Now that I was awake, Annie took her time inspecting every inch of my cock until she was satisfied. The longer she caressed it, the harder I became. With my cock at full attention and almost painfully hard, Annie placed the tip of her tongue at the bottom of my shaft. In one continuous motion, Annie slowly put a long wet strip of saliva on the underside of my cock. Before she even reached the tip, my cock began leaking.

"Fuck, you taste so good," Annie whispered after using her tongue to smear the clear liquid around my swollen head.

Whether it was from the lack of sleep, alcohol, or just the fact that she was now here, I couldn't get a word out. Only able to shake my head up and down, which, luckily, she accepted with a seductive smile.

"Just relax, baby. I know just what you need," Annie breathed into my ear after kissing her way up my torso.

I would have to be sedated to be any more relaxed, I thought to myself. But my eyes never left hers as she attached her full lips to the side of my shaft. Slow and methodical, Annie went from the base on one side to the base on the other without her lips ever losing contact with my cock. With my dick thoroughly lubricated, Annie opened her mouth, placed the head of my cock on her extended tongue, and began to stroke me.

"Oh fuuck!" I groaned as my balls received the message and began to build pressure to pump my cum up my shaft.

"I don't care if you only last three seconds. I need my big brother to put his big thick hard cock into my little pussy," Annie released my cock and swiftly positioned her entrance over the head of my dick.

I couldn't have stopped her if I had wanted to.

"Fuuuuck, Alex," Annie whined as she let herself fall.

Even in her heightened sexual state, Annie only managed to impale herself halfway. Her breathing became erratic, and her eyes began to dart left and right behind her eyelids. I was so in the moment of watching my cock spear her, the sweat bead up and roll between her massive breasts, I hadn't realized her orgasm was wreaking havoc on her body. The velvety walls of Annie's pussy were unable to contract even the slightest bit with me lodged into her tight confines.

"Wow, that was fucking hot," I waited until her orgasm finished running its course before saying anything. I hadn't moved a muscle in at least three minutes, fearing I would ruin it for her.

"Did you cum, baby?" Annie slurred, still impaired from her tremendous climax.

"Not yet," I said, pulling at her hardened nipples.

Her swollen breasts helped cushion her fall onto me when I accidentally pulled her to me, thinking she could hold herself up. Annie's forehead crashed into my mouth, giving me that unmistakable metallic taste.

"Are you okay?" I asked with trepidus in my voice.

"Yes, my arms are like jello. Did I hurt you?" Annie asked, almost babbling.

"I'm wonderful," I replied, not wanting to worry her.

With the taste of blood in my mouth and Annie still unable to move her limbs or gather enough strength to hold herself up, I began to slide my cock gently in and out of her. The walls of her sex resisted any further penetration, well, gingerly anyway. Unable to see her expressions or if I was hurting her, I rolled us over in one continuous motion.

"I don't care what you have to do, but I want your balls resting on my ass when you cum," Annie whispered, still delirious but knowing what she wanted.

Not wanting to hurt her, but knowing she enjoyed her pussy being battered more often than not, I set out to do just that. Annie had always been flexible, and we tried countless positions in the first few months of our sexual exploration of each other. One of her favorites, as well as mine, was pinning her legs beside her head and pounding her bottom. Annie wasn't limited to only orgasming from vaginal sex. Sometimes her anal climax was more powerful.

The lust in her eyes was a mixture of pleading and concern as I began to force the walls of her pussy open. With each short push into her, I would withdraw only the last inch before driving it another inch deeper. I made several attempts before I reached the floor of her pussy and was still failing her demand of my balls resting on her ass. Her anatomy wasn't made for such a large cock, but we had made it fit in the past.

"Force it in," Annie growled.

Annie's lip trembled as I thrust into her, now completely balls deep.

"Fuck me, that's so intense!" Annie moaned loudly.

Taking the first part of her statement literally, I began to fuck her in earnest. Initially, with short pumps and quickly graduated to long powerful thrust. Her giant breasts lunged back and forth each time I slammed into her. The initial discomfort she felt when I first plunged into her was now gone as pleasure signals took over.

"Fuck me, Alex. Fuck your little sister's pussy. Harder, harder," Annie began to chant in the same rhythm I was fucking her.

Originally my balls were tight against me as I navigated entering my sister without hurting her, but now that I was freely slamming my pelvis off her engorged lips, they dropped and began to bounce off her ass.

"Oh, fuck," I groaned, feeling my balls build pressure. I had surprised myself by making it longer than three minutes, but eight minutes was too much.

"Cum in me, baby, cum deep in my tiny pussy," Annie begged.

That was all it took. "Fuuuuck," I lurched forward as the first blast of cum quickly coated the walls of her pussy. With the second and third volleys flooding the battered floor of her sex, I wasn't even halfway through yet. The head of my shaft ached from relentlessly jamming it into her cervix. Not wanting to create any more damage, I pulled out, repositioned, and plunged deep into her bottom.