The Switch Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuuuuck," I groaned as she stroked my cock while she licked and sucked each of my balls into her mouth.

Annie's small hands usually gripped my cock as she rolled and twisted her wrist up and down the shaft. This time was different, something new, only barely touching the taut skin around my cock.

"Lay back, baby," Annie whispered, looking into my eyes.

Doing as she wished, I laid back but onto my elbows so I could watch. Annie took a firmer grip on the base of my shaft and began to lightly slap the head of my cock against her tongue. Her massive breasts increasingly jiggled the harder she slammed me onto her flattened tongue.

Almost as if she was reading my mind, Annie swallowed my cock down her throat in one continuous motion. My hips instinctively lurched upward, mashing her button nose into my pubic hair. Unsatisfied that she was still missing a few centimeters of my dick in her mouth, Annie forced her tongue between the underside of my shaft and her lower lip, allowing her to accomplish her goal.

"Fuck, you're so hard," Annie gasped as she coughed up my cock.

Satisfied with herself, Annie straddled the lips of her pussy over my shaft and slowly slid up and down my length. Our sweat from the early morning sun allowed Annie's soft skin and large breasts to glide effortlessly over my torso. Each pass likely made my dick harder and was certainly bringing me closer to release. Annie wasn't far behind as I could feel her hot juices run over my balls and down the crack of my ass.

"I'm going to cum," I breathed into Annie's mouth, hovering just above mine.

Our current position was a favorite of Annie's when we had been drinking, and she went through her monthly ritual. I was never denied a request to do whatever I wanted to her, and if she enjoyed me cumming between our bodies so our fluids could mix, made her happy, then so be it. But seeing the odd expression on her face and her sudden stop was confusing.

"I love you so much," Annie's demeanor was odd, and her voice almost broke as she spoke.

"I love you so much," I repeated her words.

With her eyes still locked on mine, Annie pushed her round bottom into the air, slid her arm between our bodies, and wrapped her hand around my shaft. Even though she couldn't see, Annie angled the head of my cock perfectly at her entrance and began to lower herself down.

The folds of her wet pussy stood no chance of protecting her opening and gave way easily. As each inch stretched the walls of her sex, Annie's mouth opened a little further. Now that I was halfway into my little sister, she removed her hand from cock and placed it next to her other hand on my pec muscle. Annie pushed her breasts into my face, arched her back, and sat up. Strips of her long wavy hair clung to the sides of her sweaty face.

"Ahhhhhh, ffffuck," Annie moaned as she ground her clit into my pubic bone.

I had seen this movie before and knew the ending was close.

"Cum for me, baby," I whispered.

"I can't," wasn't what I expected to come from her mouth.

"Are you okay? Why?" I asked, still whispering.

"Because if I cum you will too...." Annie kept riding me.

I waited patiently as she continued to gather her thoughts.

"I left my birth control on the counter in the hotel room. I didn't mean to, but I was a little out of it from the morning chaos," Annie's voice never went above a moaning whisper. "I'm also about a week after the end of my period, so I'm extremely fertile. So if you cum deep in my pussy, I'm going to get pregnant..."

"Fuuuuck," the first rope of cum rocketed deep into her wanting pussy, just from hearing her say that.

The sudden orgasm triggered hers, and we both began to cum uncontrollably. Each rope of cum that bathed her cervix certainly had a chance to inseminate her. My balls continued violently pumping as much seed into her, guaranteeing her ovaries production wasn't in vain. The walls of her pussy unquestionably received the message and clamped down around my shaft, ensuring none of my sperm leaked out until they had a chance to complete the mission.

"I'm sorry," Annie cried softly.

"Don't be. You're going to be a momma," I smiled, using the word she often used when discussing having kids in San Francisco.

The tears in her eyes didn't go away, but the frown gave way to her heart-stopping smile before she laid down on my chest.

"I need a nap," Annie sighed happily after a few minutes of collecting her thoughts.

"That and a shower," I chuckled as she slid off me onto the blanket.

Gathering the few items brought down to the beach, we headed toward the house, still totally nude. After the first day, Annie didn't need to be clothed, but I kept my shorts in front of my crotch, not wanting to be disrespectful toward Arthur. Even though you could clearly see the extensive outline of Arthur's dick in his speedos, he never removed them.

I wanted to forego the shower, but the sand seemed to fall from every crevice of my body. Only half-ass washing, I was out from under the water and in the bed in under five minutes. Just as last night, I was asleep before Annie eventually crawled into bed and snuggled up next to me.

*

The rest of the trip went by so quickly that Arthur called and tried to extend our stay. But with the villa already rented, we packed up and headed out. Étretat wasn't Hawaii, but it still felt like a vacation when we arrived back home. We had most of the particulars worked out in Hawaii over the span of seven days, and our arrival meant more packing.

Within two days of returning, Annie and I were moving into the home next door. The distance between Arthur and Belle's house and the one we moved into was relatively the same distance as the guest house. And removing a few tall shrubs made walking back and forth between each other's courtyard easy. The following two weeks were spent arranging everything the way Annie wanted it and Arthur selling off the things she didn't like or me taking them to different properties he owned. We didn't rush out and purchase anything new and awaited our belongings to be shipped from California before doing so.

It took another three weeks before Dad arrived, and waiting until he arrived to tell everyone at the same time we were expecting was killing Annie. A week and one day after she missed her start date, she took six different pregnancy tests just to make sure. All six revealed the same result that she was indeed pregnant.

The long wait for our father to arrive finally revealed itself when we broke the news. He had retired and wanted to tell us in person. But instead of traveling the world as he had planned, Dad insisted on staying. When Arthur offered him a choice of properties to pick from, Dad chose a spacious apartment in town. The friendly bickering was comical as they went back and forth. Dad insisting on paying, and Arthur refusing to accept. They finally agreed on the relatively small monthly amount of one hundred and eighty dollars to cover Arthur's monthly expenses.

I was happy that our Dad managed to come out on top of the divorce. He was bent over the barrel, but Mom forging his and Annie's signature reversed who was doing the fucking and who was being screwed. But just as I did, he went easy on her and only took what was rightfully his. He didn't share any of his retirement funds or his pension. Instead, he gave her the house, the cars, and what money was in their joint bank account, which I thought was extremely generous.

It took another week for us to figure out which countries would allow Annie and I to marry, and we ended up going with a beach wedding on the northern west side of Spain. We both wanted to be married before our child was born, and Annie wanted to fit in her dress. A month later, our father walked Annie down the aisle, and we said our I do's. We spent the rest of the week at the resort for our honeymoon.

Being in Étretat made things slightly more challenging for Annie being pregnant. The nearest prenatal care was a thirty-eight-minute drive to Le Havre. Deciding we didn't want to know the sex of the baby until he or she was born wasn't an option when we found out we were having twins. The further along she became, the more trips had to be made. Three times a week just before Maribel and Mateo were born.

Arthur took me back to Le Havre to meet his attorney about a month after getting home with Maribel and Mateo. I didn't understand what was happening until the attorney placed several papers before me to sign. With no children of their own, Arthur and Belle were leaving everything to Annie, Maribel, Mateo, and me, as well as giving us half the money now. I signed everything I needed, and we headed to lunch. During lunch and on the way back to Étretat, Arthur explained everything to me in great detail. By the end of the day, Arthur had convinced me of the staggering amount of money, and it was ours to do whatever we wanted with it. And that I should spend every second I could get with family. I finally agreed and called Matt, telling him that Annie and I would no longer need the employment, and thanked him for everything he had done for us. During the call, we arranged a date for him and his fiancé to visit the twins and us. Annie was thrilled she could stay home and raise our children. The only thing Annie asked as she looked over the sleeping twins was if we could afford to put some money away for the twin's college. I told her we could and kissed the top of her head with a smile.

The End.

If you enjoyed the story, please give it a 5-star rating and comment. I would love to hear your thoughts.