The Switch Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why are you not taking him to jail?" My mother hissed toward the officers.

"Ma'am, please be quiet," the officer's attitude changed as he spoke toward our mother.

Looking around the room, Arthur was the first one I saw, followed by Belle, then Annie. Each one of them seemed to be in their own state of shock. Arthur looked on as if trying to figure out what was happening. Belle was slowly but surely losing her battle not to break down as the tears began to build. From what I could tell, Annie never took her eyes off our mother. Even though I was handcuffed and going to jail, I was less worried about my soon-to-be cellmate than I was Annie. I feared she would retaliate against our mother the moment the officers left. Mainly because I knew our mother couldn't keep her mouth shut and always had to make sure you understood she was right and you were wrong.

I had some long nights handcuffed to the hospital bed in Paris, and the seconds clicked by like hours. Almost never seeming to end, but not knowing what the officer was reading and why he stopped in his tracks, the time seemingly stopped.

"Is anyone here named, Annie?" The officer who handcuffed me asked.

Annie never answered as she was too focused on mom.

"That's her right there," I answered and nodded my head toward her.

"Annie, I'm officer Matthews. Are you okay?" He asked when the tears began to run down Annie's round cheeks.

"Annie, ne dis rien qui puisse aider son cas," her being able to understand the language better than she could speak it was finally coming in handy. I knew she was pissed off, and I didn't want her to say anything to incriminate either of us.

"English only," the officer said, still holding me by the elbow.

"What the fuck do you think? I'm having to stand here and watch you arrest my brother because of this crazy bitch."

"Why is she crazy?" Matthews asked Annie.

"Because she's mad I wouldn't go to work with her in Los Angeles. When my brother received a job offer here in San Francisco, his best friend also had a position available for me, so I took it. She's a mean, very vindictive woman and blames Alex for me not wanting to be around her. That's why Dad divorced her ass," Annie said, and never removed her eyes from our mother.

"Wait, you're divorced?" The arresting officer asked.

"Well, not technically because of covid, but the paperwork has been filed, and we no longer live together," Dad replied.

Hearing that was enough for the arresting officer to turn me around and unhandcuff me. I rubbed my wrist and turned back around to see officer Matthews now standing next to my mother.

"Sir, we are so sorry to have falsely accused you of something so horrendous, and we would like for you to please accept our apology. The document we have here, the form that your mother, father, and sister all signed, states that you were constantly harassing your sister and had sexually assaulted her after you drugged her. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that your sister or father did not sign this form or even know about its existence," he shook his head in disbelief.

"I understand, and I don't want to press charges against her. Just a temporary restraining order will be excellent if that's possible?"

"Are you sure?" The officer asked.

"Yes, I'll be leaving town soon, and hopefully, she's learned her lesson," I said, staring right at my mother.

"Alex!" Annie looked at me.

"I'm not having to come back here, hire an attorney, go to court.... It's just too much. Let's move on with our lives and pray that she can as well."

"Sorry to have bothered you and wasted your time. We will escort her from the property and tell the front desk to call us if they see her come back onto the property. And if she does, she will be arrested," the officer looked at our mother as he stated the last part and headed toward her.

Dad followed close behind and closed the door as both officers exited. I had been in town a total of twenty-four hours and had already stepped in shit. I knew she had it out for me, but this took it to a new level.

"Dad, I'm sorry, but we must get to the apartment now. The shipping company is probably already there," I hated to rush his visit, but the time we had available to spend with him was taken up by Mom.

"It's okay, Alex. If Arthur and Belle don't mind, maybe when you guys get back home from your vacation, I can come and visit for a week or so. I need a vacation anyway," Dad sighed, shaking his head and looking at the door.

"It would be wonderful if you came to visit," Belle answered just as Dad finished his sentence.

"Then it's a date," Dad smiled.

"Annie, can you get everything packed while I head to the apartment with Dad to meet the shipping company?"

"I'm not trying to be a bitch, but Alex, you were almost arrested, and you're going on as if nothing happened. What the hell is going on?" Annie wasn't taking this well, but we were running out of time.

"I'll go and meet them. Alex, stay here with Annie, and don't worry, I'll take care of it," Dad said, worried about Annie.

She was right, my head wasn't exactly in the right frame of mind to be dealing with this shit, but I didn't want to spend another night in this city if I didn't have to. Even still, Annie needed me, and she would come first.

"It's going to be okay, sweetheart. Please don't cry," I said, hugging Annie.

It was more than she could handle, and she completely broke down.

"I fucking hate her!" Annie screamed into my chest.

"Shhhhh, shh, shh," I did my best to console her.

It took another fifteen minutes before she regained her composure and sat up in my lap.

"Are we going to miss our flight?" Annie asked, with tears still in her eyes.

"No, sweetie. We still have plenty of time. Do you want to come with me so we can fix our makeup?" Belle asked with a smile.

"Yes," Annie grinned at Belle, seeing she also had the same mascara lines down both cheeks.

Arthur didn't say much as we sat waiting for the girls to re-powder their noses. Dad had also called, saying the shipping company was there and loading everything up. I told him we would be by in thirty minutes to see him before we left. Luckily, it was only five minutes away, and we arrived just as the shipping company finished. Annie and I walked through the apartment, double-checking that we hadn't missed anything.

"You think we have time for you to fuck me one last time on the counter?" Annie snickered.

"Maybe next time," I leaned over, kissed her on the forehead, and popped her on her backside.

"You're right. Let's get the hell out of here."

Having to keep the goodbyes short, we all said we'll see you soon, hopped in the car, and headed for the airport. On the outside, I kept a calm and worry-free composure, but on the inside, every time I saw a cop looking my way, I would panic slightly. I just needed to be in the air, and now. The tension in my neck and shoulders didn't release until an hour into the flight.

"Do you need me to blow you?" Annie whispered, leaning over the large partition between our seats.

"Let's just relax and try to catch a nap," I lifted myself up and kissed her soft lips.

"Good idea. Because your balls will be completely empty by the time we leave," Annie licked her lips and slid back down on her side.

*

The almost five hours of sleep was what I needed, and I felt refreshed when we exited the airport and located the driver that was to take us to our hotel. The ride was full of laughter as Belle told another story of her and Arthur getting lost in Tokyo. It wasn't until we arrived at our destination did I realized the story was just a way to keep our minds off where we were going. Though the ride took a little longer than I thought it should have, I just assumed it was traffic and didn't question it.

"So, what do you think?" Arthur asked as we stepped out and looked around.

"Holy shit,' Annie answered correctly for both of us.

The building in front of us wasn't a hotel. It was quite the opposite. A relatively larger home that was hidden from the road with trees on one side and what looked like a mountain on the other.

"This is nothing," Belle smiled and led us toward the house.

"Holy shit," Annie repeated herself, seeing the secluded beach just off the back deck.

"I'm so glad the pictures on the website actually match what's here," Arthur chuckled. "You never know sometimes whether or not it's going to. Belle and I were so nervous, having never been here to know for certain."

"Well, there's nothing to worry about now. This place is amazing," I said.

"The place has been stocked with everyone's favorite drinks and liquor. We have a few hours before the chef arrives for dinner, so grab your swimwear, towel, and drink. We're on vacation!" Belle cheered.

I wasted little time putting on my swim trunks and making my way to the kitchen to make Annie and my drinks. Just as I finished, Annie walked into the kitchen in a two-piece bikini that she had worn before and left very little to the imagination. The suit was all white and went very well with her golden skin, except the usual amount of sun that worshiped her skin daily had dried up. This was the first time I had seen her in a bikini in almost a year, and you could tell it bothered her.

"Two weeks in the sun, and you'll be right back on track," I reassured her.

"You don't think I'm too white?" Annie questioned.

"Not at all. Now grab your drink, and let's head to the beach," I smacked her ass as I walked by.

Annie shuffled to the bar, grabbed her drink, and chased after me outside. We decided to wait for Arthur and Belle, not wanting to be rude and leave them behind. After all, they had invited us to come along and had even paid for the entire trip.

"Who's ready to go swimming?" Belle happily called out from the kitchen.

"Let's do it," Annie cheered loudly, grabbing her items and standing in anticipation.

Although Arthur and Belle were extremely modest back home, it was not the case here. Arthur exited first in a relatively small speedo, followed by Belle, who only wore a string thong. Even though her breasts weren't big like Annie's, she still had at least a full D cup. I never even realized her breasts were lovely because she kept them covered. Our faces must have told on us.

"Are you not comfortable with how we are dressed?" Arthur asked suddenly, not as merry as he just was and Belle looking like a deer caught in the headlights.

"Alex, can I?" Annie asked.

"I don't see why not," I replied while trying to lose the current expression on my face.

With one hand and the flick of her wrist, Annie's top fell to the ground exposing her massive breast.

"I am now," Annie beamed and headed toward the stairs to the beach.

Annie's sudden exhibition relaxed both Arthur and Belle, and they followed after her. It wasn't sexual for them, it was natural, and as long as Annie was in good spirits, I didn't have a problem. I knew Annie wasn't shy and had sunbathed topless and nude numerous times while we vacationed in Cancun. It also didn't bother me that Arthur saw Annie's naked body as she sunbathed after getting out of the water. I could easily see Belle's nude body as well, as she joined Annie. But the lives Annie and I had led before getting together had been agreed upon to stay in the past, and I just wanted it to stay that way.

"Are you okay? I can't tell with your sunglasses on," Annie asked, walking up to me, still fully nude.

"I couldn't be better," I replied without hesitation.

"If you don't want me nude, I will put my bikini back on. I know we agreed not to fool around anymore with other girls joining us, but I will do whatever you want me to," Annie wasn't confident.

"No, I don't want us to have sex with Belle. They're European, and this is normal to them," I said plainly as I watched Arthur pick up Belle's naked body from the sand, throw her over his shoulder, and run into the water. "Please don't worry about that stuff, and just have fun," I lifted my shades above my eyebrows so she could see I was telling the truth.

Annie's face brightened, and her giddiness came straight back. "Let's go swimming again," Annie pulled at my arm.

With all the morning excitement and a long day of travel, we all called it a night after the wonderful meal prepared for us. As usual, I was in and out of the shower before Annie even entered. Sliding into bed, I propped myself up and grabbed my phone to check a few emails for work.

"No working on vacation, just relax," Annie called out from the shower.

"I remember," I said, dropping the phone next to me, leaning back and relaxing just as she told me to do.

Following Annie's orders to relax, my brain took that as sleep was the assumption, I gathered, waking up just before four in the morning. After fumbling my way to the bathroom in the pitch black, I closed the door, turned on the light, and relieved myself. I was surprisingly awake for it being so early. Knowing I wouldn't go back to sleep, I crept over to the bed and found my phone before making my way into the kitchen. With a hot cup of coffee in hand, I headed out back to mess around on my phone while everyone else slept.

"Good afternoon," Arthur scared the shit out of me, almost causing me to spill my morning beverage.

"It certainly feels like it," I replied. "I think I shit my pants," I laughed.

"Is Annie still asleep?" Belle asked.

"Yeah, she was pretty tired. I was also, but I woke up feeling wide awake," I said.

"Well, it is four o'clock in the afternoon, back home. Hence the good afternoon," Arthur grinned.

"I hadn't even thought about that. Damn, I'm dumb sometimes. I can't believe how bright it is out here," I changed subjects away from my stupidity.

"Holy crap, that moon is bright," Annie exclaimed as she walked into the back deck with her cup of coffee.

"Good afternoon," I stole Arthur's line.

"I know, right? The twelve-hour time jump is such a huge difference," Annie replied, making me feel even dumber.

"It's a good thing we aren't having kids, that way, I don't pass on the stupid gene," I chuckled.

"What? Why?" Bella asked, suddenly concerned.

"Annie and I have talked about it a great deal over the last few months, and seeing how happy you two are together changed our minds," I said.

"To be honest, we never had children because I couldn't," Belle's expression said it all.

"I know we aren't your parents, but we would love your children as if they were our grandkids. If you don't want to, that's another thing altogether, but please don't do it because of us," Arthur was sincere.

The mood had drastically changed, and not a word was said for the better part of thirty minutes. Belle eventually got up and walked toward the ocean. Arthur gave her the space she needed and silently drank his coffee. I didn't mean to blame them for us not having children, but they did have a lot to do with it. If I had known how passionate they were about it, Annie and I might have decided differently.

"I'm sorry, Arthur. Annie and I really enjoy living next door, so to speak. We didn't want to burden you or Belle with a child. You have things the way you want them and have spent years doing so. It didn't feel fair to ask either of you if we could. We are on work visas, and we can't even apply for citizenship for another four years. I don't know how hard it is to buy a house if you're an American just living abroad, but it's probably not easy" I wanted him to understand that we had thought this through and not just decided one night.

Arthur sat there for a few moments, processing everything I had said. During that time, Annie leaned over, kissed me on the cheek, and exited the deck onto the beach and toward Belle. I felt terrible for Belle, but how could I ask someone who took me in and cared for me over the last year such a request? Of course, we wanted children, but by the time we had everything in order, we could only have one child, and we both agreed that was unfair. Hell, I was still learning things about them I didn't know. Even though I probably should have, I didn't know Arthur wore speedos or that Belle went without a top and sunbathed in the nude.

"Alex, can I ask you a serious question? If you don't know, please just say so, it won't change anything," Arthur asked.

"Of course."

"Are you and Annie planning on staying in France?"

"I don't know," I answered immediately. "I do know that we want to be able to live together as husband and wife one day and in a place that won't arrest us for it. We don't want to overstay our welcome and become a headache for either of you, so that's another part of it. Étretat is our home until you ask us to leave."

"No matter your decision, you'll always be welcome. Belle and I will always love both of you unconditionally," Arthur paused, seeing Belle and Annie reach the lower step.

I watched intently as Belle sat back down next to Arthur and whispered something into his ear. The expression on her face was now content and happy. My curiosity was starting to get the better of me as I looked back and forth between Arthur, Annie, and Belle.

"Is everything okay?" I asked, not able to let it go and looking at Annie.

"I think so," Annie said, a little unsure herself.

"We were going to wait until Annie was pregnant to say anything as we assumed you were trying and didn't want to rush you. But in light of your confession, we want to tell you now. You know the house on the left if you are looking at the ocean?" Arthur asked.

"The rental?" It was the only house on the road leading to their home.

"That's the one. We own that house and rent it out to tourists during the busy season. We actually own sixteen homes in total. It wasn't trendy when we first moved to Étretat eighteen years ago and looking for different ways to invest our money, and we started buying real estate around town. We fixed the houses, rented them out to the locals, and helped people who had fallen on hard times. As time wore on, people moved out, and Étretat became a tourist destination, the rental business became overwhelming, and we hired a company to manage all the reservations....,"

"Don't bore them with all that stuff," Belle giggled.

"You're right. I guess what we're saying is if you want to start a family, live next to us, and stay in Étretat, you can have the house next door," Arthur finished.

"I'll accept under one condition," I said.

"What would that be," Belle asked.

"That you let us buy it from you. I don't want you to lose any of your retirement income," I was serious.

"Deal," Belle answered before Arthur even had a chance to argue with me.

Annie was beside herself and rushed over to Belle and hugged her. The sun was starting to light the island's east side, and we all agreed to head down to the beach with our blankets and watch the sunrise. I finally felt at ease as the sun rose and bathed our skin with its warmth. All the hell I had been through was now entirely in my past, and Annie and I could start our lives.

"We're going to head in and take a light nap. See you two for brunch in a bit," Arthur and Belle stood and headed toward the house.

Annie went from laying her head on my shoulder, to my lap. I combed through her hair with my fingers and stared at the soft skin on her face. She was breathtaking as the sun washed over her face. My erection was instant and couldn't have been comfortable for Annie. I tried several times to adjust myself, but she wasn't having it.

"I love feeling your cock against me. Especially when you're sleeping, snuggling up next to me, and your cock is squished between us," Annie sighed happily.

Without another word, Annie rolled toward me and fished my dick from my baggy shorts. She held it in her hand, admiring it for a brief moment before softly attaching her lips to the underside of my shaft.