The Switch Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh fuuuck yes," Annie howled as the first hot rope of cum hit her insides.

"Ugggggggh," I grunted as another two ropes rocketed out of me.

The ring in her ass kept a constant pressure entirely around the base of my shaft, not allowing my full release. It was only when I withdrew from deep in her ass did the last of my cum finally dribbled out of my rapidly deflating cock.

"I'm cummmming," were words I wasn't expecting with my eyes still closed and feeling buzzed.

"What the fuck?!" Annie questioned.

In all the excitement, I had totally forgotten about Dani and Dylan. It was like the old days, each couple competing to see who could fuck the longest. But now, as Annie and I listened to Dylan pound away at Dani's box, it wasn't the same. It was awkward for each of us in our own way.

"Love is a powerful thing," Annie stated flatly.

"Yup," I agreed hesitantly, not understanding what she was saying.

"I was a virgin and had almost zero experience when Dylan and I got together. But it didn't feel that good. It felt good in its own way, just not mind-blowing as she's letting on. I'm not being mean but let's be honest, you've used hers and my holes, and she and I both know the challenge of getting you in any of our holes," Annie let her feelings be known when I answered, unsure what she meant.

Previously Annie would've never voiced her true feelings on the matter, but it seemed the last few months had taken a toll on her.

"I'm thrilled they came to rescue you, but it does seem strange that they assume everything will be just fine. I'm still a little upset about how they left and tried to blame us for their infidelity," Annie continued to ramble.

I was going to let Dani and Dylan tell their story, but Annie seemed to be getting increasingly irritated the longer Dani kept up her antics. I repeated what they told me as best as I could to help Annie understand.

"I guess so," Annie wasn't as convinced as I was being told the same story I had just told her.

"Well, it sounds like they're done. Wanna get some sleep and talk about it in the morning?" I asked.

"Yes, sleep sounds wonderful curled up next to you," Annie wiggled backward until her round bottom was wedged into me. "Perfect," she sighed happily.

I lay there inhaling her sweet scent for a few minutes, enjoying not having all the worry and stress consume me any longer.

"Goodnight, sweetheart," I whispered and kissed the back of her head, knowing my words would go unheard.

*

"It's so beautiful," Annie breathed the words into my chest.

It was a sight to see when the early morning light hit the massive white rock cliff--no other words needed to be said. I just squeezed her tight, letting her know I had heard her and relished the moment.

"Alex?" Annie nudged my side, waking me.

"Yes, my love," I replied and squinted my eyes from the blaring sun.

"We should probably get up. It's almost noon," Annie said.

"You're..."

"Alex?" Dani called out after tapping on the door and unknowingly cutting me off.

"Be out in a couple," I shot back, suddenly irritated.

Annie popped up and gave me a smirk and a glorious view of her sun-drenched breasts. I snickered and leaned forward, licking her hardened nub, causing her to squeal.

"Don't start something you can't finish," Annie laughed and exited the bed, knowing I would've made us even later to brunch.

"Annie, oh my god, I'm glad you're safe," Dani rushed and hugged Annie the second she stepped out of the doorway.

Annie returned the hug with just as much enthusiasm. Neither wanted to let go, trying to compensate for the lost time. Annie and Dani were more than best friends all through college. They had created something special that neither of them realized how unique it was until the extended separation. They both whispered back and forth about how sorry they were and asked each other for forgiveness.

"Can we all talk?" Dani asked, pulling away from Annie.

Annie instantly agreed and not as irritated as she was last night at the thought of them being here. I chalked it up to exhaustion and them unsuccessfully ruining her orgasm.

"I know we messed up, and we are genuinely sorry, but can you please forgive us? We want to go back to the way things were before. Well, not exactly how things were, but the idea you had for all of us to live next door to each other and do the switch around back. Dylan and I have both talked extensively about it, and we will do it however you want to, but we may also have some good ideas. We are not trying to buy your guys love or anything like that, but we will pay for everything, whatever it takes. We do have one request, which I don't think is a big deal. However, we'd prefer not to have sex with the others partner," Dani had made it through her well-rehearsed speech and was now sitting anxiously awaiting our answer.

I was relatively confident about how I wanted things to be. On the other hand, Annie had just arrived and had not experienced all the joys of living here. Whether we stayed here or went back to California was up to Annie; as far as I was concerned, she had already committed to staying here.

"That's quite a bit to process," I replied, wanting to stop the awkward silence.

"Not really. I'm not returning to a place that refuses to accept our relationship. I've done a ton of reading while stuck in a place I couldn't leave. Here in France, we can have a relationship, have sex and even have kids. We can't get married in France, but they don't care about the rest. Plus, I've already told Belle and Arthur that I will not take Alex away from them and that I'm staying. I'm sorry, but you're too late," Annie spoke as if she was talking about checking the mail.

Dani and Dylan both deflated, hearing Annie all but crush their dreams. It was hard not to feel sorry for them, but after all, they had done this to themselves. Even if she didn't want to stay, I was done living in California and everything that went along with it. I was sure we had to go back to gather our belongings, ship them over here, and figure out what we needed to do to keep our jobs while only working remotely. But that seemed easy enough.

"I understand," Dylan was the first to respond. "Alex, we appreciate you letting us stay here, and please tell Arthur and Belle how grateful we are for their hospitality, but we must get going," Dylan stood and made his way toward the computer room.

Dani waited a few more seconds before she followed him.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" I asked Annie, wanting to give her every opportunity to reverse course.

"You bet your ass I am. I've only been more confident about one thing in my life, and that was you. Will I miss Dad? Probably, but he can always visit once we get a house of our own. This is our fresh start, where we don't have to hide in public or explain whose baby it is when I'm pregnant. I want this, I want us, I want you!" Annie was right, and she was convinced it was the right move.

"Thanks for letting us stay on your beautiful property," Dani told Arthur and Belle as they walked up to us, helping Dani and Dylan load their luggage.

"You're welcome, and hopefully, we'll see you soon," Arthur was polite, but he knew they would never return.

After seeing them off, we headed into town for an early dinner. We had all overslept by a few hours and needed food now.

***

Annie was right; being able to be so affectionate toward one another in a public setting was glorious. She was introduced as my girlfriend and not my little sister everywhere we went. We were beginning to settle in nicely, and Matt took care of having everything we needed to be shipped over to Étretat. With the world still under strict orders from their local government, working remotely was our only option if we wanted to stay employed with our current employer. The guest house was twice the size of our San Francisco apartment, so it worked out better than it would have if we had never come to Paris. Arthur quit volunteering at the hospital in Paris and decided he would semi-retire and only cover in Étretat for a dear friend when he was in need.

**

"Êtes-vous prêt à partir?" Belle asked.

"It's already time to go?" Annie replied worriedly.

"No, she asked if you were packed and ready to go," I reassured Annie we still had plenty of time before we had to leave.

Annie was having a harder time learning French than I did. She practiced on me constantly, and the nine months she spent with Belle learning every day in the garden wasn't paying off as she had hoped.

"We were thinking of stopping and having a late lunch before going to the train station. But if you're not ready yet, we can wait until we get to Paris," Belle said.

"I just want to check one more time, and I'll be ready to go," Annie took a deep breath to calm herself and went back to the bedroom to ensure she had everything.

Why she was panicking was beyond me. We were only going to be gone for two weeks. With the four of us packing, meeting up with the shipping company, and visiting Dad for half a day, it shouldn't take us more than a day and a half before we left again. Out of all the places that Arthur and Belle traveled to, they had never been to Hawaii. So other than the two days spent in San Francisco, we would spend the rest of our time lying on the beach in Hawaii.

"D'accord, je suis prêt," Annie bounced back into the living room.

"It's about time," I pestered her.

After getting everything loaded into the car, we made the short drive to the restaurant. I mainly picked at my food as I was not that hungry. I was having a relative amount of anxiety and worried about being arrested when I landed in California. We were not telling anyone about the upcoming trip after I voiced my concerns. Even though everyone reassured me that it would never happen, I still worried. After the Paris fiasco, I was sure I would be scared for the rest of my life.

*

"Everything's going to be fine," Annie reassured me again, seeing me lost in my thoughts.

"I know," I winked with a slight grin.

"These seats are unreal. I can't believe I get my own room," Annie was beside herself in the spacious first-class suite.

I smiled at the thought of when we flew to Paris with our parents first class, or so I thought it was first class.

"Can you believe Mom and Dad fooled us into thinking we were flying first class?" Annie giggled.

"I was just thinking the same thing," I chuckled.

"In a few hours, when they turn off all the lights and everyone is sleeping, I'm going to suck your cock and then ride you until you explode inside me," Annie said, leaning toward my seat.

"That's the same treatment Arthur is getting," Belle poked her head out of her area with a huge grin, having heard everything Annie said.

Annie blushed slightly and leaned back into her seat. Belle and Annie had become very close and spent hours talking and giggling while we all worked in the garden. Arthur and I would both chuckled at them as their whispers became loud enough for us to both hear after their drinking impaired their volumes.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. I would like to welcome you aboard flight 0072, your non-stop flight to San Francisco,....."

Putting on my noise-canceling headphones and starting the playlist, quickly quieted the captain and his speech. The previous night of washing clothes, waiting for them to dry, and packing them had led to a long night--one with little sleep. Just as the ride to Paris, I was asleep before we took off to California.

"Alex," Annie whispered in my ear after pulling the left side of my headphones off.

"I'm up," I stated, startled and trying to figure out where I was.

"I've been sucking your cock for five minutes," I looked at Annie as she slipped back down on her knees and held my hardened cock in her hand.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"It's time for you to fuck me," Annie smiled and tugged at my dick before taking it back into her mouth.

The short nap I had planned on taking turned into a full night's sleep. Well, sort of, if you count seven hours of sleep an entire night.

"I'm going to cum if you don't stop," I pulled at the ponytail on Annie's head, freeing my cock from the confines of her throat.

"Is that what you want?" Annie asked, still stroking my shaft.

"I thought you said you needed me to fuck you?"

"Actually, I would much rather you cum on my face and down my throat," Annie's evil grin was nearly visible in the low light.

"If that's what youuu, ooooh fuck," I hissed, unable to finish my sentence before she swallowed my cock back down her windpipe.

Even the thought of filling Annie's pussy with my seed made my dick hard, almost to the point of hurting sometimes, but her fellatio skills were on another level altogether. I attempted to enjoy those skills for at least a minute or so, but within thirty seconds, she was getting her wish. My balls tightened in preparation, giving Annie an early warning of what was coming.

"Mmmm, Mmmm," Annie hummed and picked up her pace.

The plane going down couldn't have stopped the first blast of cum that coated her tonsils. Realizing she misjudged the timing, she swallowed my cock just as the second and third thick ropes of cum shot down her throat. Using her fingers to gently massage my balls kept my seed pumping into her stomach until the last lurch in my shaft relayed the message I was empty, and Annie pulled me from her mouth.

"Feel better, baby?" Annie asked, still in her kneeling position.

"Yes," I sounded hoarse.

"Yay," Annie cheered quietly and stood, allowing me to do the same.

Annie's cheerful demeanor and all-around happiness were what had drawn me to my forbidden thoughts in the beginning. Then I had just chalked it up to my raging hormones, but my inability to not noticed her massive breast anytime she moved didn't help.

I had planned on returning the favor after getting something to eat and drink, but Annie was fast asleep in her suite when I returned. Not wanting to disturb her, I settled in and searched for something to stream.

"Good morning, ladies and gentlemen, it's your Captain speaking," that wasn't what I expected to hear while watching Shawshank Redemption, one of my favorite movies of all time. Except it was daylight, I had fallen asleep again unexpectedly, and we were about the land.

It took another forty-five minutes before we landed and another two hours before we finally arrived at our apartment. Nothing had changed since the last time I saw it, but it didn't feel like home, and I suggested we start packing right away. Matt had been extremely helpful in getting everything we needed to be sent to Étretat and had already dropped off a giant stack of boxes for us, knowing we were on a tight timeframe.

I was correct in assuming it wouldn't take four of us long to get everything bubble wrapped, folded, and put into boxes. By dinner time, we were completely done packing, and during one of our breaks, I called and confirmed our nine a.m. appointment tomorrow with the shipping company.

"Can we eat now, boss?" Annie laughed.

"Yes, please, Mister, we need nutrients," Belle joined Annie in poking fun at me.

"You're going to have to beg for it," I smiled, pointing at Annie.

"Oh, Papa, s'il te plaît, nourris-nous," Belle shocked us all as she was the one doing the begging in a very seductive manner toward Arthur.

"What do you say, Alex? Should we feed them now?" Arthur chuckled.

"Yes, Daddy, please feed us," Annie wasn't one to back down from a challenge.

"They have been working hard and begged, so we probably should," I went along with the playful fun.

With California still not opening up as the rest of the country had, our only choice was to head to our hotel and order room service. Arthur had insisted on paying for everything and booked us a two-bedroom suite downtown, where our father stayed on business trips. Dad was flying up in the morning to see us and stick around just in case the shipping company couldn't make it on time before we had to fly back out.

Checking-in and ordering room service were relatively straightforward, and after eating, we each took turns taking our showers before bed. The continuous packing all day and jet lag had taken their toll. The plans we had to sit around chatting, playing cards, or some form of indoor fun were out the window, and after some good nights and see you in the mornings, we retreated to our rooms. I lay there exhausted, listening to Annie breathe softly as she slept; I smiled at my thoughts. With everything that was to happen in the morning, the only thought in my head was how shitty the cheeseburger and fries were, almost tasteless. A local place in Étretat had spoiled me regarding cheeseburgers and fries, but maybe I was just being biased. I had grown to love the little town, the pace, friendliness, and overall feeling of home now that Annie was with me. Even though the chances of someone seeing us being affectionate toward one another that knew us was extremely low, we still felt uneasy even holding hands. I was ready to leave.

"Good morning, baby," Annie kissed me on the cheek, waking me up.

"Good morning," I groaned, stretching my arms over my head.

"I ordered you a ham and cheese omelet. Arthur and Belle are having their usual, and Dad just called and said he's on his way up," Annie whipped the covers back after her statement and sucked my hardened cock into her mouth.

"Easy," I stammered.

Like most guys, I woke up rock hard and needed to use the bathroom. Annie knew this but always wanted me to feel her mouth first thing. She would only engulf me a few times before bouncing off the bed and returning to whatever she was doing before I woke up. I wanted to tell her it made matters worse, but it made her happy, and I wasn't going to be the one to ruin her morning.

When trying to talk my dick into submission failed, I resorted to standing in the shower before I was finally able to relieve myself, just as Dad knocked on the door. I hurried my morning routine and exited the bathroom.

"ALEX!" My Dad exclaimed.

"Dad!" I blurted out as my own excitement was too much to contain.

Before we locked into a hug, I could see the emotions building in his eyes. It wasn't that he didn't love Annie as much as he did me. I think it was because of the last time he saw me--the bloody mess, in and out of consciousness, lying on the sidewalk in Paris. It was the same reason Annie held me for so long sitting on the train platform in Étretat.

"I'm so sorry, Alex," Dad had tears in his eyes.

"It's okay, Dad. Everything is good now, and Annie and I are...," the beating on the door interrupted me.

"That's him right there!" My mother growled as she pointed me out to the officers standing on each side of her as Annie opened the door.

"Sir, are you, Alex?" The officer asked as he entered the door.

"YES!" I postured. I wasn't scared, and just as in Paris, I wasn't going to give them or my mother the satisfaction of seeing me in fear.

"You are being placed under arrest for harassment and rape" the officer approached me, spun me around, and for the second time in my life, I was in handcuffs.

"Harassment? Rape? What the fuck are you talking about?" Dad shouted out.

"Sir, this has nothing to do with you," the officer replied and began to push me toward the door.

'The fuck it doesn't! He's my son!"

"What?" The officer stopped and asked, looking at my father.

"He's my son," Dad repeated himself.

"Can I see some identification?" The second officer asked.

My dad quickly obliged, handing him his driver's license. The officer reached into the pocket of his shirt, pulled out a single piece of folded paper, and opened it up. He spent the next minute reading whatever was on the form and looking back and forth at my dad's driver's license.